꧁༺~քʀօʝɛƈȶ ƈɦǟօֆ~༻꧂ -𝙢𝙝𝙖...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"

384 11 12
By always_sleep_at_3am

UA sports festival is in 2 weeks, from what mirio said it would be broadcasted live on television around the nation.

Generally speaking, if you stand out from the crowd, you're more likely to be a pro hero.

Even though you had to wait till the day itself, you mustn't slack off, basically all of your classmates have been training hard lately so if you slack off just for 1 minute you're already left behind, you saw this up close when you visited your friends.. Denki has been training his electric output a lot for the past days, yaomomo has been studying 3x more then usual, shoto was training at the backyard non-stop, lida has been running non-stop too, and tsuyu is always at the pool chasing a toy fish, shoji has been lifting more weights then his usually get-go, and toru... Well she's doing her best but you knew she could do better, ojiro has been busy jumping roof by roof at UA's training grounds, same goes with sero and his tape quirk, ochaco is also training to float more objects at the construction zone, she's also helping mina and Aoyama with their quirks by making objects float for them to target in the air, you're not sure about Koda though, I don't think sitting with animals is training.. Kirishima is jumping off buildings at the training ground to train his hardening quirk, bakugo has been creating a lot of explosions just outside of UA, tokoyami has been training dark shadow by forcing him to maintain his posture at a very lit room, And all of that is just to get noticed by the top 5 or at least get noticed by famous agencies for the sports festival

Of course you won't back down, you've asked hawks and mirio to train you separately at different schedules. At afternoon you and mirio are going to the gym, at 6pm mirio is going to train your fire resistance, at 10pm you're going to patrol around Japan with hawks. A strict schedule but it has to be done. You were also strict with your sugar intakes and diet lately, obviously fuyumi isn't happy with it but she's still supporting you somehow.

Your trainings with endeavor are getting less frequent lately.. And he hasn't given you a hard time or hit you in some why.. Maybe it's because his aware of the UA sports fest and is allow you to train by yourself? Whatever his reason is it's making your life even better.

As time goes by, the morning of the sports festival was already here.

You were placing your shoes on and was about to leave, you woke up a bit late today since your body was still tired after that patrol you did with hawks last night.

"y/n, do your best okay?" fuyumi said as she handed you your lunchbox.

"you can count on me." you replied.

"I'll record everything in the best image resolution so you better not lose." fuyumi sarcastically said.

"right right, I'll win don't worry. I'll do it for you and... Mom.." you replied.

Fuyumi frowned at you.

"don't worry y/n, I'll go visit mom today and tell her to watch the sports fest!" she said.

You smiled.

"thx fuyumi, I'll make sure to win for you, natsuo and mom.. And also shoto but his playing against me so I can't really include him lol" you said.

"I heard that." shoto yelled from the kitchen.

You and fuyumi chuckled at how he reacted.

"anyways... Good luck y/n! I'll be rooting for the both of you!" she said.

"bet you my lunchbox I'll get to the top 3! anyways I gotta split, see ya fuyumi" you waved her goodbye before rushing out of the back door.

"don't push yourself too hard y/n! Love you!" she yelled.

"love you too!" you said giving her a heart sign with your fingers before you left for school.

You arrived early at school since you knew the media would overrun the entrance.

As you arrived vendors was already preparing their stands.

"y/n!" you heard a confident male voice call out.

You immediately knew who it is and turned to the individual with a smile.

It was mirio and his with tamaki.. But his not with nejire?

"ohh mirio! Where's nejire?" you asked as the two walked up to you.

"she's busy back at ryukyu's agency but she's going to watch the sports festival to cheer you on so don't worry!" mirio said.

"ahh bummer, I really wanted you all to see me win in person." you confidently said.

Mirio whistled in amaze.

"Wow look at you! So confident with your abilities! Hopefully you'll live up to your expectations y/n!" mirio said.

"you don't have to be the best y/n... Just get to the top 10 is enough.." tamaki said.

You chuckled.

"nah I'm aiming to get a medal! So top 3 is what I want!" you joked.

"oh really now? Ya think you could take it y/n? There's a lot of champs in the ring who's better then you." mirio said with a mischievous grin.

"are you questioning my abilities?" you asked.

Mirio laughed.

"nah I just wanna see how far can your ego go and I am not disappointed!" mirio gave you a playful punch on the wrist.

"we'll be watching so don't lose okay? We'll talk later see ya!" mirio said as he left with tamaki.

As you walked towards the stadium you can hear a bunch of the bystanders talk.

"have you heard? Endeavors son is in the first year."

"for real? That's huge! The first years this time are packed!"

"agree, specially the class 1-A? They'll definitely have everyones eyes on them!"
The bystanders said.

As usual they're going head over heels for shoto since his endeavors son. I mean you're his son too your just not known. But you'll make sure they'll know you after this sports festival.

As you continued to walk you saw three familiar Heros, it was Mt lady and kamui woods along with death arms.

They were infront of a takoyaki stand, you decided to approach them and listen in their conversation incase they say their thoughts about you or your classmates.

"one takoyaki pls!" Mt lady said to the stand owner.

"OH, Mt. lady!" the owner of the stand said.

"no seaweed pls" Mt. Lady added.

"hold on. 500 yen for one." he said preparing her order.

"eh..?" she looked at him shock.

"uhm... I forgot to bring my purse.." she said her voice turned to somewhat cute and she was showing off her curves.

"sexy! It's free!" the owner of stand said as he presented her order to her whilst his nose was bleeding.

"thank you!" mt lady's cute voice from earlier switched to a hyped and hyper one as she took the food

"do you have no shame?" death arms asked as he watched in the sidelines.

You decided that's enough snooping, their conversation was funny but it wasn't interesting.

You continued to head to the stadium where you're supposed to be.

As you were sitting on the chair in the class 1-A prep room filled with your classmates you were occasionally glancing at the timer.

You suddenly heard mina wine.

"aww man, I want to wear my battle suit.." mina said as she sadly looked at her pe uniform.

"apparently we're not allowed to wear it to ensure a fair competition." ojiro explained to mina.

"anyone knows what the preliminary entails?" Sato asked.

"whatever it is, we have to adapt." tokoyami replied to Sato.

"agree." you added.

Suddenly lida entered the room.

"are you all ready? It's starting soon. " he yelled.

A lot of your classmates started to mentally prepare themselves, you saw izuku doing a few breathing exercises. It looks like you're not the only one nervous.

"midoriya." shoto said approaching izuku with one hand in his pocket.

You raised an eyebrow.. Is shoto starting a conversation?... No.. His eyes tell you a different story, his not there for a conversation.

You turned to them interested on what will happen next.

Izuku turned to him.

"yes, Todoroki?" izuku asked.

Everyone turned to them once they noticed the unusual aura shoto was emitting.

"objectively speaking, I am stronger than you." shoto said out of the blue.

You narrowed your eyes at the two, it's very odd of shoto to be so confident with his ability.. This is certainly not a typical conversation.

Izuku flinched at what he said and then eventually answered with a nod.

Seriously? Izuku is just going to agree with him and not argue back? I mean you know it's true but the least he could do is show some pride..

"but you, are all mights favorite." shoto added.

Favorite?.. Now that he mentioned it the dots are connecting..

Izuku looked at him shock.

"I don't care about the reason behind it. I'll surpass you" shoto said.

The atmosphere got thicker and everyone was plain silent.

Suddenly denki decided to break the uncomfortable silence.

"woah, the 2nd strongest in our class is trash-talking now." denki said.

"2nd? who's the first?" jiro asked.

Denki turned to her.

"is that even a question? It's our secretary y/n of course!" denki replied.

Kirishima stood up walked towards shoto and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"oi oi! Don't provoke someone out of a sudden. The Sports festival is starting soon." kirishima said.

Shoto pushed his hand off his shoulder.

"I don't do friends. Nothing matters to me. " shoto said as he turned around and walked off.

You scoffed.

"shoto, that's a bit overkill now isn't it?" you whispered as he walked pass you.

"... I don't know why you said that you wanted to surpass me. You're indeed much stronger than me. In fact, you're stronger than most of us.. Only y/n is capable of over powering you... And I'm telling the truth." izuku said.

This is the first time izuku spoke up for himself so you were proud yet also intrigued at this point.

Kirishima awkwardly smiled at izuku.

" don't beat yourself up right now, midoriya. "kirishima said.

" kirishima, I admire that you want to keep peace in this room as much as possible. But pls sit down because I want to see this play out. " you said.

Kirishima turned to you with his eyebrow raised.

"some secretary you are... But okay." kirishima shrugged and took a step back.

"but.. Everyone as well as those from the other departments, we want to be the champion.." izuku added.

"so I won't lose to anyone." izuku said.

Is this real? The shy and unconfident izuku accepted your brothers war petition...? Things are starting to get more interesting.

Shoto turned back to izuku with his usual cold expression.

"I will try my best to get first place." izuku said as he stared shoto in the eye.

"... Good." shoto said.

You heard bakugo scoff as the two continued to stare at each other.

You decided it's time to step in.

"shoto, that's enough." you sternly said.

Shoto glanced over at you and just turned away and left.

You turned to izuku.

"I trust you know who you're up against, izuku." you said.

Izuku nodded at you.

"I am well aware of my opponent y/n.. Ty for reminding me." izuku replied calmly.

Izuku is no match for shoto, you know this since shoto has been working hard lately.. You aren't sure about izuku though. You aren't sure someone would out rank someone who likes to push himself to his limit... Their battle will be the living proof of hard work VS talent... No no, hard work VS hard work.. Shoto's capabilities aren't talent, because you've seen him sacrifice a lot to be who he is today... But you sacrificed more. So you won't back down from the both of them.

"everyone, it's time to go." lida said.

Everyone stood up and left the room, as you were all walking to the stadium you can hear the faint cheers of the crowd. But one thing kept you distracted.

Why would shoto challenge izuku all of a sudden ?... Suddenly something snapped in your mind. Endeavor has been pressuring you both to surpass all might, but between you two endeavor was more strict with shoto, does he feel like it's necessary to surpass izuku because all might likes him?... You shouldn't assume base on aimless observations, you should ask shoto later.

You all arrived at the entrance and waited patiently there, present mic then spoke.

"hey! Over here, everyone! Focus on me, my dear journalists " as present mic spoke everyone in the stadium started to cheer louder.

"this year, the event filled with everyone's favorite young blood, UA sports festival is about to begin, are you ready!" present mic yelled, his surprisingly a good host.. Probably from his experience on being a radio host.

"everyone. It's time." lida whispered.

Everyone nodded as they waited for present mic to do his introduction for your class.

"first, let's welcome the first year students!" present mic yelled.

You all started to walk to the stadium.. Minutes away from being exposed from the crowd.

"remember everyone, no sudden entrances." lida reminded.

You all stepped out and instantly the crowd went wild when they saw the class 1-A.

"UA sports festival is a yearly event where future heroes compete to outshine one another. They will surely become this year's champion. The uprising stars who overcame obstacles with their iron will despite the sudden villains attack! Let's welcome, heroics department, class 1-A!!" as present mic yelled your class name the crowd went even louder.

You all started to walk to the middle of the stadium, as you did you start to examine the crowd to see any familiar faces. And that's when you saw him... His standing out of the crowd so he was easy to spot.. Endeavor.. Glaring at you.. Wait not you.. His probably looking at shoto right now.

You took a deep breath in and all your classmates got to the middle of the stadium where you all were supposed to go.

"don't you think our introduction a was bit dramatic?" yaomomo whispered to your ear.

"that's present mic speaking, anything he says sounds dramatic so it's fine." you whispered back.

Present mic proceeded to introduce the other classes.

"even though they didn't get as much attention, but this class is also strong! Heroics department, class 1-B!"present mic yelled as a bunch of unfamiliar students start to walk to the middle.

" now general department, class 1-C, D and E! "present mic Said as more students entered the stadium.

When the general department arrived you saw the purple haired boy from a far. You narrowed your eyes at him but you suddenly remembered nejire's advice, you decided to ignore him for now and looked away.

"next is support department, class 1-F, G and H!" present mic said.

"lastly management department, class 1-I, J and K!" present mic said.

"management department? I didn't know we had one of those." you said.

"that was supposed to be my back up department incase I didn't pass the heroics.. But here I am though which I am grateful of." yaomomo said.

"that's all for the first years of UA high!" present mic said as the rest of the students walked to the middle.

"even thought they're just the general studies they still seem pretty strong." you said.

"and rude." denki added.

"tsk, they're a bunch of weaklings." bakugo said.

Suddenly you saw one of the teachers who you knew to be midnight walked up to the stage holding a whip.

She lifted the whip up and placed a hand on her hip.

"participants, take the oath!" midnight yelled.

As she got on stage you saw mineta, a few other males students and male heroes from the crowd blush.

Some of your classmates started to blush too as midnight flinged her hair, it seems like principal nezu is the one to manage the third years.

"w-why would midnight-sensei dress like that?" kirishima asked slightly flustered.

Denki nodded.

"as expected from an R-rated hero.." denki said also slightly flustered.

"she's sexy but I still don't see how you guys find that hot." you said

"that's because your taste in women is trash y/n!" mineta said.

"well if it were trash then why is he with yaomomo huh?" jiro said.

Yaomomo gave jiro a nudge whilst blushing.

"can you guys pls stop that vulgar conversation..! My interactions with y/n is non of your businesses!" yaomomo replied.

"R-rated, yet she's teaching in a high-school, is this really okay?" you said changing the subject.

"very okay!" mineta said as he gave you a thumbs up and Continued to drool over midnight.

"your pervert side is showing pls put on a filter Mineta.." you said as you pinched the end of your nose.

"students down there, silence!" midnight yelled.

You all turned to her.

She swinged the wip she was holding to the side.

"class Representative, class 1-A: y/n l/n and bakugo katsuki! " midnight yelled.

You stared blankly at her as bakugo started to walk up to the stage.

"eh?? Why me?" you asked.

"both you and bakugo had the highest score in the admission exam y/n.. So I guess it's reasonable why you.. But for bakugo.." everyone turned to him as he ignored the stares and continued to the stage.

"welp it can't be helped.." you pinched the end of your nose and followed behind bakugo, you started to pray to God he won't cause a ruckus or anything..

As you both got up bakugo was the first to speak, he walked up to the mic and stared blankly down at the students.

" pls don't say anything stupid bakugo.." you whispered as because if he did say something stupid then you would be the one to have to lift it back up.

There was a moment of silence. A really long and uncomfortable silence, but bakugo eventually spoke.

"I swear, to be the champion." he said.

"I KNEW HE WOULD SAY THAT! " all of your classmates including you thought as you all looked at bakugo with your Jaws open.

Welp time to dig your own grave..

Everyone in the crowd of students started to boo and yell.

"what? - Are you joking?"

"you were defeated by the sludge!"

"don't be cocky you mother fuckers!"

As everyone continued to yell you turned to bakugo.

"seriously bakugo?! nice job on bringing us down with you." you angrily yet calmly said.

Lida to the stairs of the stage.

"why do you have to say something that ruins the hero's image and piss everyone off!" lida yelled.

Yaomomo ran next to him.

"y/n..! You're our only hope!" yaomomo said.

Jesus this is what you were worried about... Now it's up to you to lift your classes reputation now..

Bakugo turned to everyone.

"at least have the decency to be quiet bystanders." he said giving them all a thumbs down.

You sighed in frustration.

"alright alright it can't be helped, he already said what he said.." you mumbled.

"it's your turn, l/n." midnight said.

Bakugo walked pass you and walked back to your class, everyone continued to boo at him but he kept ignoring them.

As you got to the front of the mic everyone went silent.. The other departments were looking at you impatiently and angrily... I guess they expect you to be as cocky and arrogant as bakugo.

You took a deep breath in.

"good morning.. My dear schoolmates, I apologize in advance to what my classmate bakugo has said.. Hes the competitive type you see.. So pls don't view it as cockiness.. And pls if it's alright to request, dont hate him for that.. Because it is crusial for us to stay united, we are the next and new generation of heroes.. If we indulge to hate each other.. I'm afraid our future won't be as bright as today.. I might not be in the right position to say this, but we have a shared mission to become the finest heroes this world has ever seen.. So.. I wish you all luck in this sports festival, and may the strongest win... " you calmly said.. After your speech everyone was silent.

" uhh... Too much..? " you awkwardly asked.

Suddenly the crowd started to clap for you from a far, your classmates did also but the other departments didn't.. Looks like you didn't get to them.

You sighed and turned to midnight, she nodded signaling you to return back and telling you, you did a great job.

You stepped down the stage and walked back to your classmates.

They were looking at you proudly.

"you did great y/n!" yaomomo happily said still clapping for you.

"I almost cried it was so touching of you y/n..!" toru said.

"you're so manly to ask for their forgiveness y/n!" kirishima said as he started to lightly cry.

"a true gentlemen indeed!" mina said.

"it was good." shoto added.

Suddenly the big flat screen TV above midnight changed to something that says.

"FIRST ROUND"

sports festival is beginning.

"alright. Let's not dally any longer! The first race is preliminary, every year many fail in this race." midnight pointed her wip at you causing you to flinch.

"it's the preliminary that decides your fate!" she waved her wip in the air. The flat screen above her started to spin like those casino machines deciding if you won the prize or not.

"and for this year..." the screen stopped revealing the first game... Obstacle race

A game of stamina and endurance... Seems very sporty to you.

"A race in that all 11 classes will participate together. The race track outside of this stadium is around 4km" midnight explains as she raised her wip once again.

"The core principal of our school is freedom." midnight said, she suddenly licked the button of her lips.

"as long as you stay within the race tracks, you can do anything to win!" she added, the spectators cheered even louder at the end of her explanation.

So everything is allowed? So use of quirk is allowed. This is gonna be fun.

"alright everyone, ready yourself!" midnight said.

You all stood at the starting line, the light was green, three in total, as the countdown began the green lights were one by one switching off.

You narrowed your eyes and glanced over at shoto. He had a determined look at his face..

You scoffed, at this moment you're very proud of shoto and izuku. But for now you must put this proudness aside and focus on winning first.

As the countdown hit 0, midnight yelled.

"start!" she yelled, Everyone started to run to the race course

"good, time for the live broadcast! Are you ready mummy-man? " present mic yelled as he turned to aizawa.

"you forced me to be here." aizawa replied.

"that's because we are going to commentate! The first highlight of this race is.. " he said.

"Now." aizawa added.

"Ouch!"

"this door is too narrow!"

Everyone started to push and elbow each other.

They purposely made the end of the entrance narrow to give the students a hard time to get out.. Judging from the situation the only way out is.. Up...

"pardon me!" you yelled, since your flames can select harmful targets and non harmful you were confident to use your flame typed quirk in a crowd.

You used your quirk to boost you up, but it accidentally pushed a few students when you did. It can't be helped.. They'll understand anyways.

As you used your flames to boost you to the front you were successfully the first to get out of the narrowed path..

But as soon as you got out, the entrance was suddenly engulfed in ice... Looks like shoto was waiting for you to get out before he used his ice quirk, even though you two are supposed to go against each other right now it seems like he wants you to also finish this course..

As you landed neatly on your feet you started to run as fast as you can.. You can hear shoto's feet stepping on his own ice just right behind you.

"shoto you naughty kid that was very dirty of you!" you said glancing back at shoto with a proud grin.

Shoto smirked.

"oopsy." he calmly said.

You chuckled before looking back ahead continuing to run.

Suddenly you heard a few explosions behind you.

You turned around and saw yaomomo, kirishima, bakugo and Aoyama use their quirks to escape the ice.. Talk about critical thinking.

"you see that shoto?! A few of our classmates got out of your trap..! learn from your mistake next time!" you yelled.

"I'd appreciate it if you stop commenting about that for now..!" shoto said.

You chuckled and decided to focus on the race.

As expected shoto couldn't run pass you, after all you are faster than him.

Suddenly, mineta was gaining up to you two using his quirk, he was bouncing off his stick balls.

"I accidentally found a way to deal with todoroki's quirk! Now have a taste of my power! " mineta said pointing at shoto as he jumped up in the air.

"watch this, my ultimate move! Grape-" mineta was about to throw a ball at shoto.

"not so fast!" you sent a large wave of fire towards him, your flames didn't burn him but it pushed him away.

Shoto turned to you with a shock look.

"oopsy, brothers gotta stick together right?" you said winking at shoto.

Shoto chuckled.

"if our classmates heard you then we'll both get in trouble. Née-San." he said.

"right, my bad ehe." as you turned back to the front you were shock to see robots... The same ones back at the entrance exam..

It startled you but you can't stop now, specially since shoto is right behind you.

A few robots attacked you but you swiftly avoided them.

As you continued to run you didn't notice one robot catching up to you and was about to hit on the side.

Suddenly the robot was pierced by some ice.

You turned around and saw shoto smiling at you.

"brothers gotta stick together right?" he said.

You laughed.

"that's enough assisting we're supposed to be against each other!" you sarcastically said as you picked up the pace.

"and we are! im just making sure you won't get disqualified so early!" shoto also picked up the pace.

Suddenly.. The 0 pointer robot back at the entrance exam appeared infront of you causing you and shoto to stop.

"Look! An obstacle! The first one is.. Robot inferno! " present mic said.

Both you and shoto looked at each other.

"strongest first?" shoto asked.

"ermm... No ty.." you said as you glanced up at the huge robots that were looking down at you with red glowing eyes.

"you sure?" he asked.

"nah I was joking, last one to get pass them is a weak Todoroki..!" you dashed towards the bots.

"alright!" shoto quickly followed behind.

Everyone looked at you both in shock on how competitive you two are and how brave you were to go first.

As one of the robots tried to smack you with it's arm you quickly jumped up to it's wrist and started to dash up it's arm.

"be a good robot and die like how I killed the first one..!" you balled up a really large ball of flames on your palm and pointed it at the bot.

You quickly jumped up and solidified the flame and quickly slammed it in it's head causing it to fall.

You turned around to check on shoto, he was using his ice quirk and was covering the ground in a gold sheer coat of ice.. He then attacked one of the robots and it instantly froze causing them to not be unable to move as he dashed under them.

"tsk, show off." you said rolling your eyes.

"he froze one of the robots!"

"let's run Underneath them!"

"better not. It was frozen at an unstable position. It will collapse" shoto yelled as he looked back at the other participants.

Just as he said the robot he froze started to fall apart creating a large gust of dust to fly up in the air.

"hmm, you are by far the most cunning Todoroki huh? " you sarcastically said.

"I heard that..!" shoto yelled.

"it's a compliment!" you said

Suddenly you heard a loud explosion and you turned to the other robot next to the one you destroyed.

It was hit by something big, you turned back to the other students and saw yaomomo with her pe uniform slightly opened at the stomach and a huge Canon next to her.

You blushed when you saw her revealing skin but you quickly regained your composure. You were proud of her and also loved how she made a Canon on the spot but you have bigger things to focus on right now.

"good job... Yaomomo..!" you yelled and jumped down the bot and continued on with the race.

Again shoto was right behind you.

"I saw the way you looked at yaoyorozu!" shoto said.

"cut it out will ya she's just a friend." you said as you start to blush.
(Adrian 😳?)

"no one blushes at their friend." shoto said as he looked at you annoyed.

"just focus on the race goddammit..!" you covered your face and ran even faster.

"Amazing! Currently two of the students from class 1-A are at the lead! What do you have to say about this mummy-man?" present mic said as he turned to aizawa.

"their both smart and has good strategies, those two are by far my strongest students so Im not surprised. However out of the two of them y/n is by far stronger. " aizawa said.

"as expected from class 1-A! How did y/n not get in recommendations if his more stronger than Todoroki who got into recommendtions this is just intriguing!" present mic yelled.

"UA sports festival. First-year students preliminary round. The first round is obstacle race, it's a competitive race where you can do anything as long as you stay within the track!" as present mic explained he almost smacked aizawa on the head but aizawa quickly dodged.

" oi, watch it. " aizawa said.

" every exciting moment will be captured by the cameras everywhere For you guys! so can the uprising pro wannabes get through the first obstacle? That is robot inferno?" present mic said.

The first obstacle was easier then you expected.. But since they refer to it as "first obstacle" you thought their was more..

As you continued to run shoto still was trying to pass you but couldn't..

As you ran you wondered what your dad thought about you now, seeing his favorite child can't surpass his most hated child.. You wanted to see  his expression. Just the image of him being irratated and regret doubting you was enough to give you motivation to keep running...

Hawks pov:

As y/n got pass the first obstacle and was already taking the lead i continued to smirk whilst twirling my drink sitting at my shared booth with endeavor.

"isn't that your kid, Endeavor? The one who's in second place?" I asked with cockiness in my tone.

Endeavor scoffed and ignored my question.

"you know that kid who's in first place? That's my friend." I said looking at endeavor to see his reaction.

His eyes widened but it quickly vanished.

"is that so.. Who is that child pray tell." endeavor asked sternly.

"y/n l/n, or should I say y/n Todoroki?" I turned endeavor with a smirk.

He turned to me shock.

"how did you... Did y/n told you?!" he angrily stood up, the flames around his body lit up as his anger raised.

I raised my hands on defense.

"chill, he didn't told me anything. He did a good job on hiding it though, but not enough to trick me." I rested my feet up on the table.

"tsk, I should've have known. If you dare tell this to anyone I swear to god I will pick all of your feathers one by one and burn each to crisp." he said in a threatening manner.

"hmm, what's so important about it if anyone finds out that, that talented handsome boy is your kid? I mean if y/n was my kid I'd be proud, his perfect ya know, fast leaner, good looks, strong quirk, strong will and a lot of things. His even better then your favorite, shoto. " I said mockingly.

" unless there's more to it then meets the eye. Can you kindly explain why? "I tilt my head at endeavor.

He clenched his fist.

" it's none of your business. Hawks. Stay out of it because it's a family matter. " he turned away from me.

" no but really, why do you hate him? Between him and shoto he has a more probability on surpassing not one but multiple heroes that are currently in the top 10. Starting with me for example, the boy has such potential I think he can surpass me in just a few years if he become qualified to be a hero." I said.

"... That child, is a spawn of the devil. " he said.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

" Wow you are by far a good dad huh? Calling your kid a spawn of the devil makes my dad an even better dad then you. " I said slightly pissed by his answer yet I kept my calm demeanor as I narrowed my eyes at him even more.

"believe what you want hawks, you don't know the story behind y/n and he doesn't also. Only me and rei know which is why I stopped seeing that child as my own." endeavor said.

"... Well then how about I adopt him? Since you don't want him I'll take him in." I said.

" no. " endeavor simply replied.

" why not? You don't want him then I'll take him. " I said looking at endeavor confused.

His ended a lot of mix emotions when it comes to y/n..

" I have my reasons hawks. My answer is no. It's final." he said.

I wanted to squeeze him more but decided not to, if his reason is so important to the point he won't let go of y/n but still want him gone then so be it. The truth will come out sooner or later and I know I won't like the answer.

I turned back to the stadium TV, and watched as y/n finally arrived at the second obstacle.

Back to y/n (3rd person) :

You suddenly sneezed while running.

"huh? Looks like someone is talking about me right now.." you mumbled as you slightly wiped your nose. Whilst you were running you suddenly stopped.

Your eyes widened as you saw the 2nd obstacle..

As you paused more and more students caught up with you and shoto, but they also stopped because they didn't know what to do..

"So this is the second obstacle..?" you said as a sweat fell down your forehead.

The second obstacle was like the grand canyon.. The rocks were so far apart only ropes binded them together.

"don't tell me I'm going to cross this thing using ropes..?" you mumbled.

"what so the first obstacle was a peace of cake huh?? What about the second obstacle! You'll be disqualified if you fall down! If you want to stay in the game, slowly navigate through it. The fall!" present mic said.

"when did they have the time to make this obstacles..?" you mumbled.

"it was probably cementos-sensei. " yaomomo said.

You flinched when she suddenly appeared behind you.

"hey you scared-" as you turned to her you were shock to see her pe uniform wide open revealing her bra that was Grey.

You suddenly turned red and immediately turned away.

"l-looks like you've been busy making canons h-huh?" you covered your nose to prevent blood from spilling.

Yaomomo nodded. She doesn't seem to notice you getting flustered on her body.

"I had a little trouble but I managed.." she said smiling over at you.

"R-right..! I need to go, it was nice t-talking to you mommy- I mean ma'am I mean- yaomomo..!" you dashed towards the edge and used your quirk to boost you across.

Well that was... Awkward.. You never stuttered before.. No one ever made you stutter before.. Yaomomo is really something.

Due to your quirk helping you across the fall you quickly finished the 2nd obstacle and continued off to finish this damn round, suddenly a familiar voice called behind you.

"I never saw that side of you, y/n " a very froppe like tone said.

You glanced behind you continuing to run and saw tsuyu hopping behind you.

"t-tsu you saw that?!" you said.

Tsuyu nodded.

"I saw every bit so don't deny it at this point, it's obvious that you like yaomomo and it's obvious yaomomo likes you too" she said.

"s-shes just a friend will ya guys stop shipping us!" you looked back at the front and picked up the pace so you won't hear tsuyu tease you any longer.

As you ran you heard some familiar footsteps.

You scoffed.

"took you long enough to catch up."you said not turning around to see who it is.

" don't get cocky like bakugo now, née-San. " shoto said as he ran behind you.

" apologizes then. " you said, not long after you and shoto arrived at what seems to be a land mine causing you both to stop.

"is this supposed to be a land mine..?" you asked in between pants.

"not sure.." shoto said also panting.

"Good, looks like our two leads had finally reached the final obstacle! It is.. A vast land mine area! If you look carefully you can locate the land mines, push your eyes and legs to the limit!" present mic said.

You turned to shoto.

"called it, I knew it was a land mine" you said.

"it's kinda obvious it's a land mine." shoto replied.

Since this is a school event you guessed those land mines aren't real and fatal but they're strong enough to blow you to the air for a few inches.

You start to skip over the visible lumps on the ground, this'll take longer then you expect.

As you had a fair distance in the vast land mines you already heard two explosions behind you, but you have 0 time to check who were the ones who stepped on land mines. You were focused on the ground carefully skipping and checking where you are stepping all whilst racing to the finish line..

This is much stressful then expected, you really need to multi task when it comes to this one.

You heard another explosion except it wasn't like the explosion of those land mines.

You turned around to see bakugo heading towards you and shoto using his quirk as booster.

"oi! That goes against the laws of physics!" you said.

"laws of physics my ass flame boy!" he said as he used his quirk to be at the same distance as shoto

As he got close to you and shoto he spoke.

"oi iceyhot bastard! You challenged the wrong person back there." bakugo tried to attack shoto but shoto quickly dodged.

"oi watch it pomeranian!" you kicked bakugo on the stomach so shoto can gain distance.

It was successful as bakugo stumbled back and struggled with his balance for a few seconds but quickly regain posture.

"why you little- I'm going to kill you!" he said as he started to skip along the land mines too try to catch up on you.

He started to run to you but then shoto tried to throw him off. The two then began to fight all whilst avoiding the land mines.

"you alright back there shoto?" you glanced back at the two fighting whilst still avoiding a few land mines.

"I'm fine-" shoto said dodging and blocking bakugo attacks.

"what are you two some kind of sibling bond huh? Shut your mouths and fight me properly!" bakugo said as he continued to attack shoto.

You continued to focus on what's infront of you whilst listening to bakugo's distant quirk explosion.. This is really stressful, luckily you're used to multi tasking.

" what is this! Two of the ones behind the lead are fighting! Get hyped mass media! This is the plot development that you absolutely adore!" present mic said.

More of your classmates are starting to catch up, lida tried to use his speed to get to your distance but he drastically failed.

" good good good, more and more are catching up now. L/n is still leading but there's two who are fighting behind him!" present mic yelled.

You continued to head to the finish line.. You can already see the end..

You glanced over at shoto.

They were still fighting, you looked back at the front and tried to pick up your pace but you didn't want to rush or you might hit a land mine..

"tsk, shoto do you need help!" you yelled continuing to manage where you step.

"I'm fine..!" he said.

This is really stressful... What should you do? Should you help your brother? You might hit a land mine in the process... But you cant just let him handle bakugo on his own.. I mean he can handle it his strong anyways.. But as his brother you have to help.. But you're supposed to go against him... This situation is supposed to be your advantage why does it feel like it's a hassle...? It's supposed to be an advantage... Your mind started to get heyzzi... Not again... Not now.. You need to focus.... You're derealization is coming back again.. It can't be... What should you do.

Somehow your body was still avoiding the land mines.. It's like you're at flow state right now.. No no.. It feels like you're in between worlds.

What do to what to do... You need to focus... You need a wake up call.. A loud explosion or something...

Suddenly as you were fighting with your mentality you heard a very strong explosion behind you causing you to snap back to reality.

The three of you looked behind in shock.

suddenly a small shock wave from the explosion hit you, it wasn't enough to knock you off your feet but was enough for you to instinctively cover your eyes.

"what the hell was that?!" you said.

"what's this?! There's a huge explosion at the back, what's this power?! " present mic yelled in shock.

Suddenly, on top of the explosion you saw something green rapidly approaching you three.. As you squinted your eyes you realized it was izuku.. Riding a broken peace of a robot... Wait... Rapidly approaching?!

" huh?! Is it an accident or is it intentional?" present mic said as they all saw izuku.

"midoriya from class 1-A rides the explosion and charges in!" present mic said.

"y/n... Should we..?" shoto asked not turning away from izuku.

"obviously.." you replied.

"tf you two talking about?" bakugo asked.

Before you three could decide izuku had already passed you.

"shit no time to stall..!" you dashed after izuku.

He might have the upper hand now due to the friction the explosion created but you knew it'll wore out eventually!

There's no time.. I guess you should use your quirk.

"shoto it's time to use your ice walk thingy!" you yelled as you used your quirk to boost you up.

"okay..! This might help those participants behind us but I have no choice!" shoto replied as he froze the ground under him giving him a chance to run whilst his ice disabled the land mines.

Bakugo also used his quirk to catch up.

As the three of you ran after izuku your theory was about to become reality because izuku was loosing momentum.

Looks like he didn't thought about how he'd land that thing.

"Deku, did I saw that you could overtake me?" bakugo said as he pushed his quirk to the limit to surpass izuku.

"izuku can surpass you with or without your permission pomeranian!" you yelled as you also increased your flame output..

The three of you, izuku and bakugo was fighting for the first place spot. Shoto was well behind but he was catching up.

"the two who were fighting stopped disrupting each other and charged in too! All three of them are after midoriya! Humans will cease in fighting when they have a common enemy but the fight is not over yet " present mic said.

Enemy? Izuku isn't your enemy... No one is.. You don't like enemies... You don't want any for now.. Not until you become a pro hero.

You can see izuku's momentum slowly decreasing. You wanted to give him a boost but at this situation you gotta be selfish. Sorry.. Izuku.

Suddenly you felt a sharp pain at your wrist.. Not sharp pain more like a sharp heat.. Huh? What's happening.. Did your derealization from a while back disrupt your heat resistance..? Looks like you gotta stop using your quirk for now, bakugo also stopped using his quirk somehow, shoto did too so you did too.

As you three began to fight for the first you saw izuku was about to hit the ground. As he was in between bakugo and shoto he suddenly did something bold.

He grabbed the green robot part he was using and used bakugo and shoto as a flip supporter.. He flipped him self over and slammed the robot peace hard on the ground, but when it hit the ground it triggered a land mine that was in the middle of them, causing the two to lose balance giving izuku the first place.

"midoriya disrupted his opponents in the nick of time and transversed the land mines area swiftly! But l/n isn't affected by the explosion and only disrupted Todoroki and bakugo!" present mic said.

Like what present mic said You weren't affected and wanted to dash pass but you saw shoto stumbled off his feet along with bakugo.

You clenched your fist and reached for shoto wrist.

You pulled him back in his feet before he could lose balance.

"don't lose your spot!" you patted his head before dashing after izuku.. He was a bit far from you now at this point and the finish line was close so you can't surpass him now, at least you're second.. But second is painful since it lost to the first..

Shoto was right behind you going third, bakugo was behind him going fourth...

"eraser head, your class is amazing what did you teach them?" present mic asked in shock.

"Nothing. It's their own competitiveness" aizawa replied.

The four of you entered a tunnel you can already see the finish line at the end of the tunnel.. Finally you can stop running now.

"UA sports festival. First-year arena, from the way the race began who would have expected that it'd turn out like this" as present mic said those words you three were still trying to surpass izuku.

"now the first one to enter this stadium is.. Someone called izuku midoriya! " present mic happily yelled

it was too late.. He got to the end of the tunnel, which means his first now.. As izuku got to the end confetti and the sound of Trumpets started to play. And everyone in the stadium screamed in excitement.

Not long after you got out of the tunnel, soon shoto and bakugo did too.

Which means izuku is first, you're second, shoto is third, and bakugo is fourth.

You fell on your knees and started to catch your breath as the flat screen TV showed who the winner is.

Too bad.. You were close to victory..

You stood up and walked towards izuku.

"that was a smart save izuku! Congrats!" you said walking up to him with a small smile.

Izuku looked up at you, his sweat was like that of a person who just got out of the shower.

"thx, you did great too y/n! Your quirk helped you a lot in the race I'm jealous!" izuku happily said.

"well yea but you used your intellect, very impressive!" you placed a hand on your hip and smiled proudly at izuku.

"thank you, you were impressive too!" izuku said.

Not long after a few of your classmates, sero, kirishima and one of the 1-B students finally arrived. Behind them was the others participants.

You looked over at shoto, he looked disappointed in himself.

You walked towards him.

" you'll get it next time, you did great shoto. Sorry I couldn't help you with bakugo back at the land mines." you patted his shoulder.

Shoto took a few breaths before replying.

"it's fine.. You've helped me enough during this round, ty... Nee-san.. I'm lucky to have you on my side even though we're supposed to be against each other." shoto smiled.

"nah don't thank me! I'm your brother, it's what I'm supposed to do." you rubbed shoto's head.

You might not be the first.. But the important thing is you helped your brother as much as possible..

Suddenly you heard the conversation of three students from the management department.

" what do you think? " one of the students from management department said as he placed a hand on his chin.

"seems like midoriya's value is climbing." one of them said.

"but y/n and shoto lost value in the process... What do you think we should do?" the other asked.

"at this moment... Its hard to tell unless midoriya shows his quirk, as for y/n and Todoroki, they're a good thirst trap duo, which means more stock value." the other replied.

"but y/n seems to be in a relationship with one of his classmates, the beautiful tall one with a weird ponytail. So he won't work well as a thirst trap, maybe as an idol, he has the a perfect physique like idols, plus idols are a hit nowadays." the other said

"say we're in an agency, how should we sell them? Let's exchange ideas shall we?" the other said.

"first of all midoriyas appearance is not good, however Todoroki and y/n have a immaculate body figure, face shape and face structure. It's almost like they're siblings, We can sell them to female heroes or rich men who like young pretty faced boys" the other replied.

"however, even though midoriya isn't as good looking as the two, he has outstanding strength, unlike Todoroki and y/n they relay on their quirks. It could be good selling but without sufficient resources, it's still.." the other one said.

You gulped a large part of your saliva. Isn't that like human trafficking..? Why are the management department so gloomy yet young.. Plus you and yaomomo rarely interact nowadays how come people still think you're in a relation with her.. You decided to stay away from them and waited for your other classmates to arrive.

Finally ochaco and lida arrived, but they ignored you and ran up to izuku, you didn't mind this and you saw lida look frustrated that he lost a race for the first time despite his speed.. Well at least it's proven now that speed isn't all there is in a race.

You continued to wait for your other classmates.

Your eyes widened in relief when yaomomo finally got to the finish line.. However she seems more tired then usual... Maybe her body isn't used to running since she's more on studying the mind instead of training the body.

"yaomomo are you-" you paused when you saw something behind her back.

"it shouldn't be Like this..!" she tiredly said as she fell to your arms.

"yaomomo what's wrong.." you saw that thing on her back and realized it's not an object..

It was mineta..

"killing two birds with one stone. I'm a genius ehehe.." mineta didn't notice you as he kept clingy on yaomomo.

A dark shade covered your face.

"mineta.... You perverted bastard.." you grabbed his head and pulled him off yaomomo's back, you then threw him towards the wall and he slammed his head pretty hard. But you couldn't careless, he deserved it anyways.

You turned to yaomomo.

"yaomomo! Are you okay?" you took her hand to support her on her standing.

"I'm fine... Thank you y/n.." she said still panting.

Jiro and mina finally arrived and they were both shock to see you holding yaomomo's hand.

"GET A ROOM!" Jiro yelled.

"OOO Y/N AND YAOMOMO SITTING IN A TREE K, I, S, S, I, N, G!" mina yelled.

You ignored mina and continued to comfort yaomomo.

Suddenly midnight spoke.

"first years. We'll give you time to rest!" Midnight said.

You turned to yaomomo.

"cmon let's get you something to drink.." you said.

"I'd like that pls.." yaomomo said as you began to escort her to the prep room.

As you did you were already mentally preparing yourself for the next round.

???'S pov:

... As I watched y/n get to second placed during the first round I turned the TV off once the commercial break started.

" you're watching him again, I thought you hated that boy and that Todoroki.. Why are you watching him and stalking him if you hate him so much?" a raspy voice said walking in the room.

"I'm just proud thats all, plus.. That boy and me are the same. Even though we went different paths I still want to make sure he's alive before I execute my plan." I replied.

The owner of the raspy voice scoffed.

"I know platonic love when I see, and I see it in you. Do not lie because I have a sense for that type of things, admit it you still care for y/n despite the years." the owner of the raspy voice mockingly said.

"... Get out before I kill you." I replied in a monotone.

The owner of the raspy voice chuckled.

" do you think he'll understand you after all these years? He's been raised by those fake heroes... He couldn't even remember you what makes you think your plan would work if the boy doesn't remember you?" he said.

"... Get out." I replied.

He scoffed.

"don't say I didn't warn you." he said as he vanished in the dark.

I took a deep breath before slamming my desk.

"y/n will remember me... I'll make sure of that."

_______________________________________

To be continued.

9160 words.

WOAH, HOW AM I ALIVE?! HAHAHAH.

Babye >:0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.4K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
17.5K 1.2K 21
"The heroes of a new generation." ★ BNHA belongs to Kohei Horikoshi ★
177K 5.1K 37
You were living an everyday life at UA when you meet Bakugou and he helps you unfold the dark and painful events happening outside of school. Can you...
271K 5.3K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...