๐—ช๐Ÿฎ๐—ช๐—” ; ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ...

By dienamlght

๐™’๐™€'๐™๐™€ ๐™๐™’๐™Š ๐™’๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ (๐—ฝ๐˜. ๐Ÿฎ) -๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐— ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ <๐Ÿ‘ (Filler cover)... More

๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น'๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ
๐‘ค. Prologue โฌชห™
โžค ๐–ฅป 01แต•ฬˆ โจพ d๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ทe๐˜ณ ๐˜ขn๐˜ฅ e๐˜ซ๐˜ช โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 02แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ขu๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎa๐˜ฏ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 03แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 04แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ดo ๐˜คu๐˜ต๐˜ฆ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 05แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 06แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ตh๐˜ช๐˜ฏg๐˜ด โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 07แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ด๐˜ธee๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆa๐˜ณ๐˜ต โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 08แต•ฬˆ โจพ a๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธe ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆr๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆt? โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 09แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ช'm ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆc๐˜ฌ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 10แต•ฬˆ โจพ d๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จu๐˜ดt๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 11แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆs๐˜ต f๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏd โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 12แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ขll ๐˜ฐf ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 13แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 14แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐™œ๐™คo๐™™ e๐™ฃ๐™คu๐™œ๐™ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 15แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐™จe๐™˜๐™งe๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™–n๐™ฉ๐™– โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 16แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ฑr๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜คe๐˜ดs โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 17แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐™ฉh๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™žs๐™จ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 18แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ฎy ๐˜ฏo๐˜ณ๐˜ตh ๐˜ดt๐˜ขr โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 19แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฉi โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 20แต•ฬˆ โจพ r๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆa๐˜ณ๐˜คh โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 21แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉe๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ชn๐˜จ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 22แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ฎy ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏd โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 23แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ฎy ๐˜ฆx โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 24แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 25แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 26แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 27แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 28แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 29แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 30แต•ฬˆ โจพ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 31แต•ฬˆ โจพ hands โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 32แต•ฬˆ โจพ Let's Eat First โž
โžค ๐–ฅป 33แต•ฬˆ โจพ orange โž

๐‘ค. Epilogue โฌชห™

46 3 7
By dienamlght

I peer out the window to see that everyone is seated and a few even standing. Originally we had arranged for a small wedding, but since Y/n and Devin agreed to be friends, he decided to invite the whole town basically. Recently, he mentioned moving out of the country. Apparently, Devin's been talking to someone from Australia. Guess she must've virtually swooped him off his feet for him to make that big of a decision. His parents aren't in agreement with it, but, love, there's nothing one wouldn't do for true love.

"Two minutes 'til the ceremony!" I say, closing the curtains again.

"Has anybody found my bracelet?!" Y/n paces, anxiously as Emma and Carley scavenge for it.

Someone opens the door. It's my mom. "Is this yours, sweetheart?" She holds out a black and orange beaded bracelet with the grooms name on it. "I saw Jeon playing with it earlier and wondered what it was."

Y/n nodded, thankfully sighing as she grabbed it from her hand and slipped it over her wrist.

"It might have a little baby slobber on it though," Mom chuckled.

"That's alright, thank you so much Mrs. Wilson," Y/n hugs her and eases back into her regular breathing pace.

Then Y/n's mom comes in and she and my mom start tearing up at how lovely Y/n looks in her makeup and dress. There's no time to stand around and chat though, so I order everyone out and to their positions.

When we get outside, everyone is staring as Mason and I take our flower baskets in hand and await the bride. In the crowd, Jeon's giggles can be heard. Katsuki made sure the little guy came fitted up in a tiny tuxedo.

I look over at Mason who's motioning for me, "You look fresh, sis," he whispers. I smile and turn away, "Never use that word again, idiot." I say under my breath. He laughs, quietly, turning now too.

The pianist begins to play the piano and as soon as he does, Katsuki's eyes begin to water. His hands immediately move from his sides to cover his mouth. The crowd turns and there she is. Y/n in her beautiful white dress, arm in arm with her mom and dad as they start to walk her down the aisle.

Mason and I scatter orange and white rose petals in their path. Obviously two sixteen year olds are too grown to be a flower girl and page boy, but we sure make things more entertaining.

And by we I mean Mason who moon walks half the way. He's a natural crowd pleaser and I just naturally laugh at him.

Once we finish up, we take our seats and the ceremony begins. They're both on the verge of bawling their eyes out which makes it hard for me to maintain my own composure. I glance at Mason. He's holding Emma's hand. Who knew my brother could be such a good boyfriend.

Anyways, let's skip to the I do's

"Greetings, loved ones. Today on this beautiful afternoon, we are gathered here by God, to witness the union of these two gorgeous people, Y/n and Kai. Why didn't they each give someone average a chance instead of uniting in beauty? That's a question I'll never know the answer to. No, I'm joking. Love is the reason. It just so happened that two pretty faces decided on a permanent future together. After being separated once, they've decided to seal the deal with vows and what not. There's not much, I know about wedding speeches, but during my time knowing Y/n, she wanted me to marry her off. Of course I'm no priest so I've been forced by Kai to write this script which is also my speech, so HA, I was first! Surprisingly, I'm not crying right—oh, wait.. nope, now that I've mentioned it, I am in deed sobbing like a baby. So sorry if the paper is deformed from the tears. Kai, Y/n, my two favorite people, I wish I could be there. I wish I could've seen you both in your lovely wedding attire. My imagination does you both no justice. Maybe one day, in a picture, I'll be able to live the moment with you both, but for now let us join you both in holy matrimony..."

After many laughs and I do's. The bride and groom finally kiss. Everyone cheers. Meanwhile,  Mason and I hurry up to Katsuki and Y/n.

"That was Izuku. There's no doubt about it," I say. Mason agrees and the three of us stare the blonde man down.

"But, how?! When did he write this? I don't—" Y/n's rant of questions is halted by her husband's fingers.

"Your questions will answer themselves in short time," He winks, swooping her off her feet and running her down the aisle.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

During the father and mother dances, Katsuki dances with Y/n's mom. He looks a little sad due to his own mother not being able to be here, but happy nonetheless because Mrs. Y/l/n has been like his second mom this entire time.

I'm making sure to take plenty of pictures on my phone. The cake—let me tell you, the boys practically devoured half of it. In their defense it was a Latin milk cake so how could one not scarf it down?

"Alrightttt ladiesssss," the Dj announces, "gather 'round. We're about to start the bouquet toss. Would the lovely Mrs. Hinote step forward with her flowers.

For the time being, Y/n and Katsuki have decided to keep the alias last name but they know they're Mr. And Mrs. Bakugou.

The large crowd of people make room for the ladies who want to participate in the bouquet toss. Just for fun, I join in, managing to get a spot in front. I watch Y/n giggling as she raises the flowers in the air.

Her husband watches as she taunts the crowd by waving the roses in the air, until finally she tosses them back, and I watch them fly in the air. They kind of look like they're moving in slow motion. Before I know it, my feet are leaping up and my arms are stretching out. Then the moment is over, I'm back on the ground and everything is back to its regular speed.

"Oh my gosh, Myah!" Y/n laughs.

In my hands are the brightly colored flowers. I've won the flower toss against all these grown women. I begin to laugh with her. At least now I know there's a chance I'm marrying someone in the future.

Everyone's clapping, except my dad, but he's a dad so it's not surprising, haha.

The moment is soon over and Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus starts playing.

"This is my song! Y/N! This is OUR song!" Mr. Y/l/n yells out, pulling his daughter away from her husband. I smile as I watch them bust all types of silly moves on the dance floor.

Everyone soon joins in, but I cautiously walk backwards, back to my little standing corner so I can watch. But only three steps back and I feel a hand gently place itself on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, my lady," the voice says, "may I have this dance?" He asks me as I'm gracefully turned around to face him. It takes me a moment, but I almost instantly gasp, dropping my flowers when I see his face.

"This isn't weird, is it?" He does that thing where he squints his eyes and grins, awkwardly scratching behind his head.

"Eji!" I wrap my arms around him. He looks almost the same, except he's probably two or three inches shorter, but still taller nonetheless. Also, his voice isn't as deep.

I frantically touch his face, hair and chest, but take my hands off of him when I realize I'm not only invading his space, but doing all of this in public. Quickly, I take his hand and rush him to the back of the building.

"H—how?!" I ask, "WAIT! The note! Izuku's—you brought it, didn't you?!"

Kirishima's face turns red. I'd say as red as his hair, but it's black. His hands reach out for mine, holding them. He nods, answering one of my questions. Now we just both stare at each other. All you can hear is a pack of crickets in the grass beside us and the muffled party music.

"Man, I've never done anything like this before." He looks down at the ground. "I couldn't get you out of my head, Myah."

Oh my gosh.

Ejirou chuckles quietly. It's a nervous little laugh. He's out of his comfort zone right now. I let go of his hand for a second so that I can tuck a loose strand of hair behind his ear.

It's quiet, but I definitely hear him gulp.

"Katsuki told me it's only been like a year. So you're fifteen now?"

"Just turned sixteen actually."

The brightest smile just appears on his face. He lets go of my hands and kind of tries to relax himself. Biting his lip to erase the grin. "I can wait two years."

Oh my goodness.

"What are you saying?! And why do you seem younger?!" I blurt.

When he tells me he's eighteen, my eyes begin to water. Not just because the age gap is smaller, but because a thousand years is playing in the background of all of this.

"You won me over, sweetheart." He tells me, wiping my tears away. I step closer, closing the space between us and put my arms around his neck. He places his on my waist.

We then hug.

"Gosh, I've missed your handsome face so much," I whisper in his ear, choking a bit on my cries.

He laughs, running his hand up my back, to my hair, massaging me just at the nape.

"I thought I'd never see it again," I continue.

"Stop trying to make me cry," he pulls away gently so that I can look him in his eyes.

My sweet Ejirou, he came back for me. I never thought I'd have what Y/n and Katsuki have but here he is, my Ejirou, standing in front of me.

"Oh my gosh! Don't tell me you've given up your life—your quirk—"

"You only ever meet the love of your life one time. If I've learned anything from Katsuki, it's to chase after what I love, to even become real and lose my fictional lifestyle if I have to. As long as you stick with me, I don't mind being ordinary."

His words make me curve my lips into the biggest smile I've ever put on. Even bigger than ones I've had when unwrapping presents or successfully getting back at Mason.

"I consent to you kissing me right about now."

He smirks, shaking his head, and pulls me back in. This is it.
This. Is. It. He does that chin thing that guys do in movies. I've always dreamt of being grabbed by the chin, closing my eyes and being pulled up for a kiss.

He kisses me. I can't help but lift my leg and wait for him to pull away. It lasts seven seconds. The loveliest seven seconds of my existence.

"OH MY DAYS! I CAUGHT THE—BABE, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!"

He covers my mouth, smiling. "I saw," he says.

"Wait, what the heck?! I'm not calling you cute nicknames until you put a ring on this finger!" I flip my hand out palm faced down, wiggling my ring finger.

"How about you let me be your boyfrien—"

"YES OMG YESYESYEYYSYYEYSS!" I squeal, embracing him again. He laughs, lifting me off my feet a bit, to which I  kick in the air out of excitement.

"I love you so much, boyfriend! You're so handsome. You're so pretty! You're so mineeee!" I kiss him all over, even on his eye by accident.

He puts me down and after I'm done freaking out, he takes me back to the party. We join up with the newly weds and Mason and his girl. They don't seem to be surprised by him being here, just happy, so I'm guess he said hi to everyone before he came up to me. Maybe he even had to do with some cake devouring. The kiss did have a sweet taste to it. I laugh to myself.

All the Stars by Kendrick Lamar and SZA is on.

I glance at my standing corner before looking back at my beautiful boy and we get on the dance floor.

I think it's crazy how love brings two people together. Sometimes I'm like woah, we get the privilege of being born to love one another and find our soulmates. I used to view love as something more fictional. That only made up characters could live a happily ever after, until now. The idea of someone real and someone fake—these two worlds colliding—it never crossed my mind that love could be found in this way.

I'm at a wedding with a man that gave up his whole world to to make a woman his new world and spend a lifetime by her side, and now I've got a man of my own, sacrificing the same thing just to be with me, an ordinary girl.

Love is crazy powerful, I guess more than a quirk in some ways. It really does conquer all. I mean it sure did conquer me, and I'm glad it did 'cause guess who's getting married in three years!

This girl,
right here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.1K 39
So I was always told to look on the bright side. The bright side is that I'm finally meeting the Number One and Two pro-heroes Deku and Dynamight. Th...
2.3K 191 14
๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™‰๐™€๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ค๐ฎ ๐— ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž โžท โžน โžธ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ž2๐˜ž๐˜ˆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ...
6.4K 120 22
โ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค!โœโœ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ...
634K 19K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...