Taylor Swift imagines

By mon13_WV

just Taylor one shots (gxg) More

0
Be here
Divorce Babes, Divorce
Divorce Pt.2
Divorce Pt.3
Not With Me?
Anniversary
Spoiled
Pro
Drunk
Drunk Pt.2
I'm Sorry
The Dinner
What if...they got engaged
New story
You take but don't give
MIDF
CEO
Baby Momma
Baby Mama Pt.2
Baby Mama Pt.3
An
Social Media
Answer the phone
Not true (requested)
More books??? (Plz read)
Lover ft. who?? (requested)

What if...they ended up together

2.7K 52 13
By mon13_WV

🧠-if Hayden and Taylor got together in the end

(everything that has happened in the last 2 stories still happened here)

no ones pov

Things between the married couple had gone downhill. Fast. Hayden had no idea what happened but Lily became cold out of a sudden. There was no more love coming from Lily's part. She wouldn't talk to Hayden about anything, only is it involved the kids. Amelia and Luke were still too little to understand. Lily didn't sleep with Hayden anymore.

And she would act like her kids were a burden to her. But Hayden did notice when Lily would be on her phone laughing at something and Hayden would hear her talking to someone when Luke wakes up in the middle of the night.

She had a feeling but she really wished it wouldn't be true. She didn't want her kids to grow up in a broken home. Hayden had grown up in one and it was something she never wanted for her kids.

Today though Hayden had brought it up to Lily. "So are you cheating on me?" She was blunt because she was so over the whole situation. It took Lily completely by surprise, choking on her tea. "Why would you think that?" Lily was acting like she was clueless but Hayden could ready her like a book, she was lying. "Don't lie to me, I know you too well to know when you lie."

"Im not talking to you about this because it's not true. You should know that. It's sad you think that. I'm leaving, I won't be back until tomorrow."Lily grabbed her bag and was on her way to the door. "What about the kids, you're just gonna leave and not say goodbye? What is up with you. It's like I don't know you anymore."

"The kids are little they won't notice. Goodbye Hayden." Lily rolled her eyes, her hand on the door handle. "You leave right now and I will divorce you and take the kids with me." Lily breaks out in a laugh, "you can't take my kids, they don't have a single cell in their body that comes back to you. You can't take kids that aren't yours."

"Fuck you, those are my kids. Im on the birth certificate, those are my kids. Don't you dare say shit like that again. Those are my kids!" Hayden was crying now. That was the one thing she was insecure about and Lily knew that, so it hurt when she threw it at her face. "You know what, just go. You can come pick up your stuff another day. I'll have the papers ready and we can figure something out with the kids."

Hayden wasn't going to fight anymore. It was like fighting with a brick wall. She was tired and all she wanted was to have a day out with her babies. Which is what she did, she grabbed her kids and they made their way to the park. She loved spending time with her kids, she loved every aspect of being a parent. There was nothing she could hate, not even the middle of the night crying.

They had been at the park for 20 minutes when her phone rang, "hello is this Hayden Jacobson?"

"Yes this is her."

"I'm sorry to inform you that your wife has just arrived at our hospital and she's been rushed into surgery."

Hayden took a deep breath and let it out. "I'll be right there."

She gathered their stuff and made her way to find a taxi. Her heart was racing. No matter what was going on between them she was still her kids mom. They needed her.

She got to the hospital in 15 minutes and made her way to the front desk. "I was told my wife was here and rushed into surgery. Her name is Lily Jacobson." Hayden was trying to calm her breathing but she was scared. "She is still in surgery, you can wait in the waiting room and a doctor will come talk to you in a few minutes."

They walked to the seats. She gave Amelia a snack to distract her but really the toddler wasn't paying attention to anything, too busy in her own world. And Luke was just sleeping like he always was.

A few minutes later a doctor came by, "Lily Jacobson?" Hayden stood up. "Your wife was in a car accident. She as well as another gentleman were rushed to this hospital. His injuries aren't as severe as hers. She had a severe head injury as well as multiple broken bones. She was rushed into surgery but a couple of minutes in her heart started to fail. We did everything we could. I'm so sorry for your loss."

Hayden couldn't believe it, she took a seat on the chair. How did this happen? Who was she with? She was crying, she just lost a woman she loved. The mother of her kids. She was panicking, she needed to calm down. "Can I see her and him?" The doctor nodded. "I need someone to watch my kids if that's okay."

The doctor accompanied her to the room in which Lily was in. Hayden lost her breath. Lily still had the breathing tube in her mouth. She didn't look like herself. She had bruises all over, her head was wrapped in gauze, this was not lily. Hayden touched her head, "I'll take care of the kids babe, don't worry. They will be fine. Thank you for the years we had together." She then kissed her head, wiping away the tears falling from her eyes. It's crazy how everything changes in an instant.

She walked out of the room and the doctor proceeded to walk her to the room where the man was in. When Hayden walked into the room the man looked at her with panic in his face. "I'm not sure if they told you but Lily passed away." The man nodded. "How did you know my wife?"

The man looked like he was contemplating on telling her. "We had been seeing each other for a while now. She had reached out to me when she was out one day and she said that you guys were getting a divorce so I approached her. I'm sorry."

Hayden nodded and walked away. There was nothing she could do now. She had kids to take care of and a funeral to plan, so she made her way back home with her kids.

A week later Hayden was in Amelias room dressing her up in a black dress. Luke had already been ready to go and was sleeping again. Hayden herself was just missing her shirt but she waiting to put in on until the kids were ready to go just in case. She had tear falling from her eyes. Hayden was broken hearted. Her kids didn't deserve this and frankly neither did she.

They made their way to the cemetery, Lily's family already there with Haydens mom. She walked up to them and said hi, giving them each a hug. She looked around to see who else was there and a certain blonde caught her eyes. What was Taylor doing here?

The funeral was beautiful, Hayden spoke beautifully of Lily. She was making her way back to her car when she heard someone speak, "Hayden wait!" She knew that voice all too well, it was Taylor. Hayden stopped pushing the stroller and looked back at her. "Hi Taylor."

Taylor gave her a hug as well as greeting the kids with a kiss to the head. "I'm sorry that you are going through this. You know that I'm here if you need anything. Please call me if you need anything. You don't have to do this alone, I hope you know that."

Hayden gives her a weak smile, "thank you Taylor, I appreciate it. Would you like to have dinner with us at home?" Hayden only did this because she needed to talk to someone. She didn't really have anyone anymore and she knew she could count on Taylor. "Sure. I'll meet you guys there."

They were both sitting at the dining table, both the kids were already in bed. "She was cheating on me" Hayden said. "She had been cheating on me for months and I never saw it. She was with him that day." Taylor stopped eating, listening intently to what Hayden was saying. "She had been acting weird for weeks but I didn't want it to be true. I told her that day I was going to divorce her and take the kids. She had stopped caring for them weeks before." Taylor took Haydens hand on hers, rubbing it softly. "She threw the fact that I wasn't biologically related to the kids in my face. That really fucking hurt, you don't even know."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope you know that those kids are just as much yours as they were hers." Taylor didn't really know what to say so she stood up and pulled Hayden up with her. She pulled her into a hug, a much needed hug, and they swayed together for a bit before Hayden started sobbing. Officially breaking down, she knew it was coming soon.

"I think we should get you to bed. Don't worry about anything I got it covered alright. I'll take a guest room and I'll take care of the kids." Taylor genuinely wanted to help her, she hated seeing Hayden hurting. She had first seen the girl hurt when she found her dad cheating on her mom and then when she had to tell her mom about it.

"I can't ask you to do that Taylor." Hayden looked at her, you already cooked us dinner, you should go home. "You're not asking asking though, I'm telling you. You need to rest and I'm here to help you. Please let me help you." Taylor pulled her back into a hug and kissed her head. Hayden then agreed and went to bed. Taylor stayed there and cleaned up as quietly as she could. Taking the baby monitor with her just in case.

The next day Hayden woke up at around noon, she got up and took a quick shower before making her way to the living room where she could hear Taylor playing with Amelia and Luke was on his swing. "Well good morning, we already had breakfast and we are just playing around. There is some food waiting for you in the microwave."

Hayden smiled at the two girls laughing, "thank you Taylor, really."

Things stayed like that for around 4 months before Hayden realized what was happening again. Her feelings for Taylor were back. Taylor had been so attentive with all 3 of them. She had planned Amelias birthday too and it was just so beautiful. Taylor had invited some of her friends that had kids so now Amelia had a couple of friends her age. Hayden saw everything Taylor would do for them and she didn't know how to repay the girl.

She knew that Taylor still loved her, she could see it in her eyes. She never saw it before but now it was obvious, she looks at her like she's the moon. The day of Amelias party it was obvious to Taylors friend that the girls were in love with each other. They would tell Taylor about it, telling her to go for it but Taylor would always bring up the fact that Haydens had recently became a widow and she didn't know if Hayden was ready for anything again.

Hayden was ready though, she had been ready a month after the funeral. It was quick but Taylor was always supposed to be her soulmate and the person she ended up with.

A couple of weeks after the party, Hayden and Taylor were sitting on the couch in Haydens apartment, Taylor basically lived there now. They were watching little women, Haydens favorite movie, she looked at Taylor and paused the movie. Grabbing a hold of Taylors hand she said, "I'm willing to give this a try if you are. I'm too old for the chasing so if you want this it has to be serious. I have kids you are gonna have to want them too."

Taylor looked at her, she was definitely not expecting this. "Are you kidding me, I love those kids like if they were my own. You know I want this. I'm 100% serious. You're stuck with me forever now." They stared at each other for a few seconds before they started leaning in until their lips finally touched. They made out for a few minutes until they were trying to catch their breath.

Hayden looked at her and said "I think we need to find another place though. I want a fresh start with you." Taylor nodded. "I think getting the kids out of the city would be good. That way they can have their own space with a backyard and no paparazzi."

Taylor smiled at her she couldn't believe this was happening, she's wanted this forever and she finally has it. "We can start looking soon, darling. Do you want to keep watching or should we go to sleep.

"Only if you come sleep with me."

Hayd3n_jcbson just made a post for the first time in 5 months

●○○○○

○●○○○

○○●○○

○○○●○

○○○○●

Liked by taylorswift and others

Hayd3n_jcbson 1. mee😌 2. My sweet girl👸🏼 3. My sweet boy 🫅🏼 4. My sweet love👩‍👩‍👧‍👦😍 5. My sweet ride😋

Taylorswift forevermore👩‍👩‍👧‍👦

user1 Omg!!!

user2 they are finally together!!!!

user3 love them

gigihadid love you guys

AN-if you guys want to me to continue their story lmk.🤝

also already annoyed with all this ts&tk stuff. Don't want to hear about it ever again.🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 561 6
GOOD GIRL. (NSFW) ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ A collection of top!Taylor x reader smut one shots. Read at your own risk xoxo Available and originally published on ao3 (lin...
11.3K 192 13
oneshots of taylor swift! gxg only :") feel free to request 🙏 - apologize for bad grammar
2.4K 22 4
Story/Oneshots (When I feel inspired😋) ♥ Boy × Boy ♥ Smut ♥ fluff ♥ Romance ♥ 🚫 angst ♥ ⚠15+ (18+ 😌)(maybe 🤔🤨)
9.9K 717 2
Just some Taylor and Margot one shots! based on Paraswift, the ship from my book Bejeweled! Enjoy :)