JUNGKOOK'S FIC COLLECTION

By LA_DaeSan

šŸ”žšŸ”žšŸ”žšŸ”ž ALL THESE JUNGKOOK FICS ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 21+ More

Home For The Holidays
Interview
Rain On Me
Notorious [Pt.1]
Notorious [Pt.2]
Notorious [Pt.3]
Notorious [Pt.4]
Notorious [Pt.5]
Notorious [Pt.6]
Notorious [Pt.7]
Notorious [Pt.8]
Needy
Fire & Ice [Pt.1]
Fire & Ice [Pt.2]
Fire & Ice [Pt.3]
Mirror Image [Pt.1]
Mirror Image [Pt.2]
Mirror Image [Pt.3]
Vengeance
Dirty Dreams Of You [2]
Dirty Dreams Of You [3]
Dirty Dreams Of You [4]
Be Mine

Dirty Dreams Of You [1]

135 1 0
By LA_DaeSan

As usual Peaches,Francesca, Dubs, Chiki, and I head to the sports pub where Drea works as a bartender. As usual, we are there thirty minutes before her shift is over. We walk into the pub at 11:30 pm we all sit at the bar as Drea gives us our usual drinks.

I sat at the bar with Peaches, we were catching up on some girl talk just shooting the breeze. Till she asked me a question, “Hey, Mami so did you dream of him?”

I looked at her puzzled, “Him who?” I raised my brow.

Francesca sat on the other side of me, “Stop acting a fool and playing dumb.”

Peaches added, “The hard body boy toy...”

Dubs cut her off, “Mr. Jeon, JAYYKAYYY!!! Who else would it be?”

I looked at all three of them and took a shot of Tequila, “Yeah, it's been a month of recurring erotic dreams. Like why, what's the reason?”

Francesca put her arm around my shoulder, “Girl, you know what they say... if a dream recurs it means it is bound to happen.”

I retorted, “As if it will...  It's just a dream nothing more.”

Peaches, “Mami, Namjoon my main squeeze said...JK is head over heels in love with you.”

I scoffed, “Muscle Bunny is head over heels in love...you know he's a player.”

Chiki stood behind me drinking her beer, “GIrl, even my man Hobi says he has the hots for you.”

Francesca added, “My domineering man Yoongi said he wants to be with you...well JayKay that is.”

Drea our bartender and bestie laughed, “Even my main, Seokjin said JK wants something more.”

I looked at all of them, “He never told me anything even when we all hung out with them.”

Dubs added, “Same with Mr. JiBooty my kinky ass extraordinaire ... JK is infatuated with you.”

Drea poured us a round of shots as Peaches spoke, “Mami, he always plays around with you acting a fool. Taking his shirt off right in front of your damn cute little face...AND YOU DON'T KNOW?!”

Chiki giggled, “Stop pulling our leg you know he likes you.” She sat next to Peaches chugging down the rest of her beer.

Francesca, “If you think that girl in the picture was his fling. She isn't...”

Dubs chimed in, “See the man standing next to the girl. That's her dad... Jeongnam's dad is JK's dad's brother.” She pointed him out in the pic she saved on her phone.

“Really...head over heels for me, in love, infatuated?” I resumed after taking another shot of Tequila, “Then those three other girls he was bringing to our Friday night parties within the past month... what was that?! His concubines?! ” I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my Long Island iced tea.

Chiki, “Sounds like someone is jealous...”

I retorted, “Me jealous?! Nah, I'm just an excellent observer.”

Dubs in a sarcastic tone, “You need to get laid girl...”

Peaches interjected, “Yeah, you need JK to dust that cobwebs out of your womb.”

I giggled, “Fuck you! You damn raggedy ass cum stain!” I stared Peaches down before nudging her with my elbow. Everyone laughed.

Dubs, “Damn, you two need a muzzle... But the punchline and comeback was supreme.”

More laughter filled the air as Chiki choked on her beer. Peaches patted Chiki's back and made sure she was okay.

Francesca added, “La, honey... It's been a year since you've been in the boom room. JK is a healthy start.”

Drea came back from clocking out. She massaged my shoulders, “Just giving you a massage before JK manhandles you.”

Chiki laughed nearly falling off of her bar stool. I looked at Chiki, “You had one beer and you're already accident-prone? Be careful wild child.” Peaches helped Chiki settle back on her stool.

Meanwhile,  Namjoon and the guys went to the liquor store to get some drinks for the night. Our downtime for the past four years was enjoying each other's company while unwinding with a drink. They came out with tons of booze and snacks.

Seokjin opened the back of his SUV to load it with tonight's party supplies. He looked at Jungkook who put the last case of beer in the back.

Jin, “JK, are you ready to bust a move on your sexy noona?”

JK giggled, “I'm more than ready hyung.”

Yoongi, “I hope so little bro, I told you trying to make her jealous wouldn't work.”

Namjoon put his hands in his pocket, “Yeah, she is the observant type. She could use it against you.”

Jimin looked up at JK, “I told you it was a bad idea. But you did it anyway. She is one not to take lightly.”

Jungkook closed the back door of the SUV as he lit a cigarette. He looked at all the men who circled him.

“Yeah, I know I fucked up... But I'll find a way to make it up to her.”

Yoongi, “Let me guess... Hmmm, your gonna go buck wild on her ass to prove your point.” The men chuckled.

JK, “Jin hyung, can you drop me off back at my place before you go to pick up the ladies at the pub?”

Jimin surprised, “Why?! What's the reason? You usually drink with us.”

Namjoon added, “La Noona will be there. You don't want to make your move there and claim her?”

Hoseok, “It's your lost man, You're gonna miss out on your chance of getting the woman that more than your heart desires.” His eyes trail down to JK's jeans playfully.

Seokjin, “You are missing out on an opportunity of a lifetime... But you do you. Fine, I'll take you home.

JK, “Sheesh, stop acting like you are all at a funeral and watching my dick get lowered in a casket.” He took a drag off of his cigarette. “I'm going home to get my motorcycle. Don't let La Noona in the SUV.  I'll pull up while you are all still there and pick her up. I'm taking her to my apartment. So we might be fashionably late to the Friday Night wind down.”

Jimin smirked, “Not too shabby, our little bunny has grown into a full-blown jackrabbit.”

Namjoon nodded in agreement as everyone laughed. “Sounds interesting, let's just pray she bites the carrot.” They all chortled.

They all got into the SUV and headed to Jungkook's apartment.  Back at the pub the ladies and I went outside to wait for the guys and have a smoke.

I saw corn nuts and pretzels dropping out of Chiki's jacket pocket as she paced around. Oddly enough, Peaches saw it as well.

Peaches, “Damn! Chiki stealing the corn nuts and pretzels from the pub. It's gonna leave a stink in your pocket.” She folds her arms and
side-eyes Chiki.

I took a hit off my vape, “Be smelling like barbecue and garlic parmesan all up in the SUV on the way to Jin's crib. How the hell does Hoseok put up with your drunk thieving ass?!”

Chiki hiccups, “All I know is he fucks it up well in between the sheets. As for you... Who are you fucking? Casper the friendly ghost?”

Peaches, “Oooh, low ball!”

Dubs, “Chiki, wrong move girl.”

Drea, “La babe, be nice... don't go Tia Lupe on her ass. Remember she is in drunken sailor mode.”

I retorted, “At least I won't be feelin' up on the wrong man at the Friday Night wind down as you do frequently.”

Peaches, “Yeah, speaking of which... Girls make sure to stay close to your men tonight.”

Chiki rambled, “Sheesh, I'm not that bad?”

Dubs, “Serious Chiki? Not that bad? Let me make you remember...”

Drea, “Whoa, easy ladies!”

Francesca changed the subject, “Could you imagine getting hauled off to jail for stealing snacks?"

“I can picture her mom with her chancla beatening her down for waking her in the wee hours of the night...for stealing corn nuts and pretzels.” Dubs added as she lit her cigarette.

I chuckled, “Then the cop tries to stop Tia Lupe from harming Chiki and gets the chancla straight across the forehead.”

Peaches, “Then both of them be in the holding cell and Hoseok has to bail them out.”

Chiki, “Sheesh, all of that cause I took a handful of snacks? I was just borrowing.”

I gazed at Chiki, “Bish, borrow? How the hell you gonna “BORROW„ a snack?! I don't think they want it back in KAKA PAYMENTS!!!” All the ladies were busting at the seams laughing.

Drea, “Chiki honey that's why I always take a ziplock bag full of snacks for you every Friday nights. SO STOP STEALING A POCKET FULL OF FUNK!!! Ok, babe?!”

Chiki pouted and nodded nearly falling. Luckily Peaches and I was next to her. We locked our arms with hers to keep Chiki steady and standing upright.

“We never have a dull moment do we ladies?” Francesca said as she looked at all of us.

In unison all the ladies, “NOPE!!!” Our laughter echo in the streets once again.

Drea had to hold up Dubs from falling she laughed so hard along with the rest of us.

Francesca, “Did Chiki have more to drink than she's letting on?”

Drea, “This morning she had spiked her coffee with Brandy.”

Dubs, “I was going to take a sip from her water bottle, till I took a whiff and the strong scent of Vodka was present.”

Francesca awkwardly laughed, “Yeah, this bish...is drunk off her ass.”

Just then Jin pulled up with the guys, Hoseok got out of the passenger seat so Drea could hop in the front with Seokjin. Namjoon and Peaches got into the rear seats she sat on his lap. While Dubs sat on Jimin's lap in the rear seat as well. Hoseok sat on the back seat as Chiki sat on his lap and Francesca settled on Yoongi's lap.

I walked to the back of the SUV to hop in with the party supplies.
As I was about to pop open the back to get inside. Jin took off... I was furious smacking the window.

“I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ASSHOLES ARE LEAVING ME BEHIND!!!” I kicked the rubbish can in front of the Pub.

[PART 2 COMING SOON]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9K 37
āœØ When Y/N ends up in bed with a HOT, TATTOOED, PIERCED, dark haired man after her Christmas leaving party, she never expected to meet him again in t...
62.1K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
251K 8.4K 34
"Listen. I don't know what kind of man you think I am, but I'm not gonna throw you on the bed and have my way with you just because you're standing n...
1.9K 161 10
You and Jungkook embarked on a friendship that would stand the test of test of time. From the moment you crossed paths during your college years, a d...