Secret Desire {Jeff The Kille...

By Princesspastel8

se·cret /ˈsēkrət/ adjective not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others. noun something that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen 🔞
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen 🔞
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone🔞
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty 🔞
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtyfour🔞
Chapter Thirtyfive🔞TW
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty: TW
Chapter Fortyone: TW
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortysix
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight🔞
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty🔞
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftythree
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftyfive
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Fiftynine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixtyone
Chapter Sixtytwo
Chapter Sixtythree🔞
Chapter Sixtyfour
Chapter Sixtyfive
Chapter Sixtysix
Chapter Sixtyseven
Chapter Sixtyeight
Chapter Sixtynine🔞
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventyone🔞
Chapter Seventytwo
Chapter Seventythree
Chapter Seventyfour
Chapter Seventyfive
Epilogue
Author's notes
Bonus: Helen & Eboni
Bonus: Valentine's Day Mishap🔞

Chapter Thirtythree🔞

487 18 14
By Princesspastel8

Third POV

Mindless walking. When was the last time Eboni went for a walk since everything happened? So much has happened in the spand of two months- almost three. Foster family slaughtered. Fight to the death with a serial killer. Lived to tell the tale. Gain a odd connection with the killer. Sleeps with the killer. And now their both giving each other the silent treatment.

Eboni is supposed to be at her therapy sessions, but the teen is tired of going. They aren't helping so why not skip? Sooner or later Tiffany and Michael will stop wasting their money on it. It is hard for Eboni to walk in her cast but she doesn't care. The teen needed some fresh air after the events that took place a few days ago.

The way Jeff grabbed her. She's not angry. She's not holding any resentment. If anything, his actions made her panties wet and left her completely frustrated. Eboni can't deny that most of what he said is true to some degree. It's the fact that he's full of himself, completely overconfident and has the skills to back it up, the way he makes her squirm just by looking at her, and the way he makes her feel physically and emotionally.

She adores all those traits about him, good and bad. But his words were so harsh that it left a bad taste in her mouth. Why does Taylor trigger him so much? Why is he so angry at her? And why must he keep reminding Eboni that she is the furthest from ever being considered sane?

To add on, Taylor has been blowing up her phone non stop. It's so annoying that Eboni has considered blocking her. She gets this weird feeling that Taylor is extremely obsessive and always has to know what's going on with particular people. She had to kick her out of her home twice, trying to get her friend to understand that she needs space. If it wasn't for Iris being so understanding and keeping Taylor at bay, Eboni would've snapped at her.

Right now the girl has stopped at the dollar store, hoping to score herself some much needing junk food and possibly this 'Starbucks strawberry drink' she's been hearing so much about. Once in the store she spots the drink right away, snatching three from the shelves.

One of the workers watches, chuckling to himself. "Big fan of those huh?"

Eboni hears the voice, turning around and raises a brow. He's tall, buff with tan skin and blonde hair with a set of baby blue eyes. Sure he's attractive but looks oddly familiar. "Uh..I dont know yet- never tried it before." She said, trying to walk away to avoid conversation.

"Running away from me already? You really don't remember me huh?"

Eboni looks blankly at the male, tempted to just walk away and ignore him. The guy laughs, shaking his head. "You never change. I'm Alex. We were foster siblings for a few months before I moved to a family here."

The teen's eyes widen, gasping. "Cry baby Alex!? When did you get so..." she looks at him from head to toe, "....Fit?"

"When I joined the football team. I'm captain after all. On my way to scoring a scholarship." He smiles happily. "I figured out who you were after the first fight you had at school- been trying to talk to you since, how've you been?"

Eboni sighs, rubbing the back of her neck. "You know, the universe still being a hardcore bitch. But at least one of us got the better life." She shrugs, smiling softly.

Alex frowns, shaking his head. "Oh come on, I heard of the family that took you in after what happened to you when you moved here. They seem like caring people."

"Heh. They're just using me for a check Alex. They're hardly home, always overseas. Not that I care- more free time away from nagging parents."

Alex decides to change the subject since they'll be no convincing Eboni that she has a chance to change her life around. "So, going to the Halloween party I'm throwing this weekend?"

Eboni sighs heavily, throwing her head back dramatically. "Yeah yeaaaaaah, I'm going. Taylor's gonna drag me there either way."

Alex notices the light burise on her neck but chooses not to comment on it. "You're friends with Taylor? That's surprising. I'd thought two head strong women like yourselves would always butt heads."

"We do sometimes. But I guess she's alright. Anyways, its getting late so I guess I'll see you then-"

"Wait! At least give me your number? So we can catch up some more." He smiles kindly.

Eboni didn't think much of it, since Jeff and her aren't on speaking terms. She puts her number into his phone before walking off and grabbing more strawberry flavored items. After paying for them she takes her time getting back, enjoying the feeling on the moonlight shining down on her.

Once home she unlocks the front door, locking it behind herself. She moves into the kitchen, dropping her bags and placing her strawberry drinks into the refrigerator. She takes a strawberry shortcake and a cold strawberry milk and begins walking up to her room.

The teen nearly jumps out of her skin at the sight of Jeff sitting on her couch with his legs stretched open, completely relaxed in his sit. He's dressed in his regular black ripped skinny jeans and a black muscle shirt, showing off his tone yet muscled arms- a few veins bulging on his hands and arms. The sight nearly makes Eboni drool, but quickly remembers that she's angry with him.

Eboni notices a bag laying next to him. "What's in there?" She ask boredly.

Jeff didn't answer, his unnerving gaze never leaving her. He taps his foot and points to the ground In between him, giving the girl a silent command that Eboni understood.

However, the teen scoffs- crossing her arms over her chest. "Hell no. Why should I!? We haven't talked for three days and you except me to be obedient!?"

Jeff's frown remains despite his craved smile. He leans forward, resting his elbow on his knees- his cheek resting against his fist. He points to the ground again, not uttering a word.

Eboni gulps, feeling herself squirm under his stare. Why does he have so much power over her? "I said NO!" she shouts, stomping her foot and puffing out her cheeks in a tantrum like manner.

"You lost." He simply stated in a matter of fact tone.

She stops, glaring at the killer. Lost? Lost what? It took the teen a few minutes to realize she was the first to speak during this whole interaction. They were openly giving each other the silent treatment- a little game they formed base of their pettiness. Eboni huffs, sticking her nose up at Jeff.

"Don't wanna! Not gonna!" She pouts, throwing her tantrum again.

Jeff watches, his clench fist becoming tighter- his patience is thinning. "Come. Here. Princess." He orders, voice horse and strain- struggling to keep his self control.

Eboni stops, noticing that darkness casting over Jeff's eyes. He's slipping again. Finally the teen gives in, moving onto her knees in between his legs. The killer stares down at her, reaching down to caress her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Mhm....you've been fighting back way to much. I don't like it." He said, voice an eerie calmness to it.

"Breaking the rules, arguing back- why is that?"

"Because Taylor hasn't-"

Eboni yelps, the killer grabbing a handful of her hair- yanking her head back. "Think you know everything huh? Listen carefully princess, I run this shit- all you gotta do is follow. How hard is that? That's all you've ever wanted. Guidance. Leadership. Someone to take full control over everything you do- every decision you make, I have to give my stamp of approval first. I'm only doing what's best for you, trying to keep you safe. Why can't you see that? Why can't you understand that?"

Not once did Jeff raise his voice at the girl. He's able to keep his tone leveled and demeanor calm which is unlike Jeff. This change is causing Eboni to quickly give into him. The killer let's go of her hair, tracing her lips with his thumb.

"Did some thinking...maybe you don't listen because I haven't taught you anything yet. Maybe if you learn a few things from me, you'll get a better understanding on who's in charge here. Think so too, yeah?"

Eboni nods her head, opening her mouth to gently suck on his finger. This causes him to smirk, pulling away and moves to relax back into the couch. "Since you agree, then strip."

Eboni hesitates, watching the killer dig through his black bag. He glances over and frowns. "Keep your bra and underwear on princess. Hurry up." He orders.

The teen nods, taking off her sweatpants and t shit- blushing at her pink matching set. Her bra having a tiny sliver bell in the middle while her panties as a pink kitty in the middle. Jeff looks down at her, grinning.

"Damn...maybe we are 'meant to be'." He laughs loudly, dumping the content from the bag onto the couch.

Eboni's eyes widen, feeling so embarrassed yet she hasn't even placed the items on her person yet. The first is a pink belt corset with wings on the bad, made to wrap around her chest, torso, waist, and thighs. The second is a pink collar with a huge sliver bell in the middle and smaller bells on its side & a pink leash. The last is a cat set with ears, paws, a tail, and bow accessories to go on her wrist.

Jeff quickly puts everything on her, ordering her to adjust her body when need be. Once done he leans back, grinning. He feels so proud of himself for some odd reason. Maybe its because he won their little game. Or that everything he's gotten fits her perfectly.

"I consider myself a dog person...but shit. You got nothing on him, kitty."

Eboni squirms, her bell ringing to her movements. The new pet name seem to be doing things to her. She wants him to fuck her already. "Daddy-"

Jeff yanks her forward by her hair, shaking his head. "Cats don't talk. They purr, whine, whimper- when they want something. So show me how bad you want me." He orders, letting go of her hair and leans back into the couch.

Eboni quickly moves to grind against his shoes, holding onto his knee. She whines, crawling up to grind against his leg. When that wasn't enough she settles onto his thigh, roughly grinding against it. The whines and whimpers, needing the killer to do something, anything.

Jeff watches in boredom, his fists clench at his side while his length strains against his pants. As much as he wants to slame her on this couch and fuck her brains out, he wont. Not yet. Instead he keeps staring at her keeping his face blank. He wants to see what else she'll try.

Getting frustrated, Eboni moves back onto her knees- rubbing her face against his crotch. She looks up at him with semi innocence as she gently kisses the fabric against his hard length. Jeff groans, finally having her right where he wants.

"Since you were a virgin, I know you never sucked dick before." He said, undoing his zipper. "So this will be the first thing I teach you."

Jeff pulls his length out, the sight making Eboni's mouth water. As known before he's big, girth thick with veins pulsing. The tip is already leaking pre- his dick twitching every so often. The killer smirks at her lustful & curious filled eyes.

He slaps his dick against her face, tilting his head and placing his hand behind the back of her head. "Open up. Stick your tongue out."

Eboni slowly opens her mouth, sliding her tongue out as far as it can go. He forces her head forward, his tip resting against her tongue. "Close your mouth. Suck on it." He instructs.

Eboni closes her mouth, shyly sucking in his tip. She glances up, watching his reactions to make sure she's doing everything correctly. He sighs, forcing a bit more into her mouth- keeping his hand firmly on the back of her head.

"Mhm..use your tongue princess. Less teeth- fuck, you have a big mouth that talks so much shit- I know you can stretch it more, open wider."

The teen's eyes begin to water a bit as Jeff forces more of himself into her mouth. Soon she starts gagging but the killer doesn't stop. Once at his base, he lets go of her head. "Stay still. Get used to it- don't move. Breathe through your nose. " He orders.

Eboni tries to relax her throat, wanting to avoid anymore gagging but it's being proved difficult. How can she force her body to relax when his huge dick is shoved deep into the back of her throat. This alone is enough to soak her panties.

Jeff leans back, relaxing into the couch again. He taught her the basics, now she has to learn from experience. "Get to work, kitty."

Eboni begins moving her head up and down, saliva coating his shaft. The killer sighs, completely bored. "I'm not feeling a thing- you can do better kitty. Don't you want me to fuck you? I know...I know..but you gotta show me how much you miss my dick- so do better."

At those words, a cast of determination fill her orbs- removing his dick from her mouth. She slowly kissed his tip, turning the affection gesture into a sloppy lustful display. Eboni whines, giving kisses along his girth before going back to her make out session with his tip, roughly licking his urethral opening.

Jeff bites his lower lip, placing his hand over his mouth. He still didn't want to admit that she's doing before but she can do way more. "That's all you got princess?" He grins teasingly.

Eboni narrows her eyes, forcing his length down her throat in one girl- not caring at the amount of times she gags. She hollows out her cheeks while licking against the pulsing veins.

The killer's breath is caught in his throat. He leans his head back, reaching to grip her hair while his other hand grips the couch cushion. "Fuuuuck, yeah that's it- keep going like that."

Feeling more confident, Eboni moves her head up and down slowly the sound of her sloppy sucking and Jeff's groans fills her room. A low moan lips pass Jeff's lips as he looks down at the girl with a lopsided grin.

"Look at you...learning so quick- ah shit~"

Eboni moans around him, the sight of his pleasure filled expression feels her with so much more arousal. This has become one of her new favorite things- sucking Jeff the killer's dick. Such a shameless thought but the teen doesn't care at all. She missed this. She missed him.

She begins bobbing her head faster, swallowing his whole length and licking his scrotum in between. The sudden change in movement and skill catches the killer off guard. Jeff's body tenses, a shameless moan leaving his lips.

"H-Holy shit, you bitch I'm gonna- fuck!~"

The killer forces her head down, his cum filling her mouth and traveling down her throat. He pants heavily, slowly coming down his high as he feels his body begin to relax- like all the stress & frustration is being lifted from his shoulders.

"Was the kitty that eager for some milk?" He chuckles breathlessly, letting go of her head and pulls himself out of her mouth. "Open up."

Eboni opens her mouth, her tongue hanging out. She can still taste him- a bit salty but nothing she can't get used to. She still has some of his load on her tongue and inside her mouth. The sight makes Jeff pull her forward by her leash. He quickly slips his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply and roughly. Both melt into the kiss, missing the feeling it brought the mouth of them. A calmness and alluring desire that only the two can fulfill within each other.

Jeff pulls away, licking and nibbling her lips. "Shit...damn princess you did so good." He whispers against her lips.

The praise makes Eboni squirm, becoming eager for more. The killer chuckles, leaning back and pats his lap. "Get on kitty. I know you wanna be breed."

Eboni quickly crawls onto his lap, trying to pull her panties off but her cat paws are making it difficult. Jeff laughs, reaching behind his back to pull out his knife. "So fucking impatient." He mocks, slicing the hem of her panties- pulling them off.

The teen is about to slide him in but the killer quickly places his hands on her hips, gripping them. "Slow the hell down. I gotta teach you how to ride me princess- this is new for you."

Eboni whines, trying to wiggle out of his hold but stops once he slaps her ass and yanks on his leash. "Cats...are so unruly." Jeff grumbles, rolling his eyes. "Follow my lead, stubborn princess."

Jeff lifts her hips, slowly grinding against her clit & slit. "Start moving your hips a bit."

Eboni does as told, whining for more but doesn't dare to try. The killer smirks, slowly sliding himself inside. He grunts, surprised at how wet she already is. "Did..sucking me off get you this soaked? Fuck-"

The girl blushes, gasping at the feeling of his intrusion. She misses this, the feeling of his length stretching her cut to fit his. Perfect- this moment is perfection in her eyes. She was made just for this killer. Eboni nods her head shamelessly at his question, resting her kitty paws against his shoulders.

Once fully inside, the killer guides her hips up and down- showing the girl how to move in this position. He grunts again, moving her hips in a grinding motion then circles them a bit. Jeff looks up, smirking at the brain dead look in her eyes.

He yanks her with the leash again to get her attention. She whimpers, looking down at him. "Foucs kitty. Now do it how I showed you." He orders, moving his hands behind his head.

Eboni bites her lip nervously, slowly moving her hips up and down- moaning at the feeling. Jeff, however, looks bored again. "This is your punishment. You will do all the work tonight. You have to earn me fucking your brains out. Put on a fucking show, you worthless slut."

At that, the teen picks up her pace. She bounces against him, leaving forward to grind his length into a certain angle- pleasurable for the both of them. Jeff curses under his breath, loving the view before him. Her tits bouncing within her bra, the bells of her collar juggling, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, and her lips- those fucking full lips parted into a 'o' shape. He wish he has his phone to take pictures of this moment.

Eboni cries out, his cock hitting right where she wants. She whines, her movements getting sloppier and more desperate. Jeff licks his lips, moving his hands back onto her hips. He grips then, thrusting upward. This makes her moan loudly, body falling onto his.

He laughs, thrusting fast and roughly into her. "Fuck- holy shit~" he moans into her ear, leaving hickeys alone her neck.

But he stops, keeping himself buried deep inside her. He yanks her up by her hair, staring into her honey brown eyes. Jeff kisses the girl passionately, pouring all of his emotions into it. He pulls back, lines of spit stretching from their lips.

He rest her forehead against his, locking eyes. "You're my girl. You belong to me. Every part of you. Your body, your mind, even your fucking soul. It all belongs to me. Do you understand, Eboni-"

At the sound of her name, she smiles. "Yes Jeff. I belong to you...no matter what." She whispers.

His heart. He can feel it beating against his ribcage. The way this girl makes him feel so light so free. There's no way he's letting her slip away. Nothing can take her from him. And he'll always make sure of that.

Switching positions, he placing the girl over the arm of the couch- yanking her leash, forcing her back to arch. He begins pounding into her nit soaring her a moment to catch her breath. Both relish at the feeling that's completely euphoric. The feeling of her cunt squeezing around his cock- the way his cock slames mercilessly into her g-spot, making her squirt against his pants and a bit I'm the couch.

The sight of this makes the killer dump his load into her, groaning deeply as his chest vibrates from the sounds of pleasure leaving him. The feeling of his load makes the girl cum, crying out in ecstacy- tears streaming down her cheeks.

Jeff leans forward, licking her tears. "Gonna start listening to me?"

Eboni nods weakly, eyes fluttering close. The killer grins, "gonna start behaving?"

"Yes...Yes daddy..." she said, voice soft and shaky.

He stays inside of her, pulling her back onto his lap as they share another kiss. Jeff pulls away, starting to move inside of her again.

"That's my girl."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

°

°

°

°

Please leave a comment and vote, it really helps a lot! And as always stay safe💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...
9K 251 22
you're a new rookie killer, and slender takes notice of you right away. You get ready to kill the news reporter that was talking shit about you, but...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...