serenity / travis scott

By iluvon_

se·ren·i·ty /səˈrenədē/ noun the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. "an oasis of serenity amidst... More

beginning.
pink
birthday
stop the attitude, please.
waterpark pt.1
waterpark pt.2
breaking rules
chill day
realization
his day
confused
what?
fre-
birds
baby boy
steps pt.1
sudden
bye
akikiki
bae?
still?
home

steps pt.2

210 8 3
By iluvon_

We left after I ate my aunts apple pie thing with some icecream. That shit was so good that I urgently needed a blunt.

All my stuff in the car, so I made it in a park down the street still in my car.

I swear ren was staring me the hell down.

"You cool?" I asked looking in her direction.

She nodded looking at my lips then back to my eyes.

"Okay. We finna pull off, I promise."

"You are so fine." She said in her sexy ass voice.

I laughed getting caught off guard. "Huh?"

"I have a crush on you."

Only girl to make my heart tingle like this man.

"I have a crush on you too, ma." I finished rolling it all up.

"Okay, great." She smiled kissing me on my forehead.

I laughed again because I'm so confused what possessed her in this dead silence. What if she trolling me?!

I paused to look directly at her eyes to make sure somehow I didn't get her high even though I never lit anything.

"You high renny?" I questioned.

I mean, I can barely see her actual eyeballs, i so I had to clarify.

She smacked her lips. "That's you. I was just looking at my bear bear."

"Where you be getting these names from?" I laughed.

"You don't like them, bear bear?" She asked and started playing with my ear.

My blunt got officially finished and I didn't even want to smoke it no more.

"I do. I'm finna quiz you on me though." I smiled.

The idea randomly popped up in my head. I put it down and focused my attention on her for real for real.

"Okay!" She sat back looking ready.

"What's my favorite color?" I asked to start easy.

I'm wearing it right now, but I know she know cause she called my bookbag poop last year when I said her notebook look like green throw up.

"Mmcht. Marrón." She said in a duh tone.

I dapped her up. "Good job. What's my pet peeves?"

"Uhm.. you hate when people get on their phone and y'all are doing something, when someone touches you and you don't really know them, when someone isn't doing something right, when people don't listen to you, when someone chews too loud or does anything weird with their mouth, you don't like when people act too stuck up or boujee, you don't like a lot of text messages, when chase doesn't have a lighter, people in your business, and boring people."

Why shawty just read me like that?!

"There's more, though." She smiled.

"Okay... what's my dream job?"

"You wanted to be a kidney doctor? Were you being serious about that?"

I laughed remembering when I said that. "Kinda."

"Okay, I'm not done yet. You really want to be a musical engineer, but you really want to be a rapper, so really you want to be in the music industry."

I nodded proud of her.

"You doing great, pretty. Who you think the most influential people to me? Like besides my parents and shit?"

"Your uncle, and.... Kid cudi? Mia? Uh.. chase? Abraham Lincoln?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Baby, what?—

"Oh, Benjamin Franklin!" She cheesed.

"Type shit."

davenbusters.

"Boy, you not eating." She laughed.

"Girl, when have you ever learned how to play pool? On God I'm finna learn, and we rematching in a couple months."

I sighed watching her shoot her ball and get it in effortlessly.

"My dad taught me."

"Yo dad a pimp? Who just knows how to play pool?" I scrunched my face up, salty.

"Come here. I'll teach you."

I walked to her with a mug still on my face. This hard ass game needs to be demolished.

"Fix your face. It's just a game." She said softly.

And I fixed my face.

"Okay, first pick a ball you want to shoot in."

"The yellow." I mumbled.

"Now you see the distance? How it's close?"

I nodded putting the stick in the position.

She put one of my fingers over the stick. "Always do it like that so you have control over it. Now, pull it back slowly, and pause."

I did that.

"The closer it is, go lighter. The further, put more.. pressure. Before any hitting though, make sure everything is aligned, and that nothing is in your way. Now do it."

I lightly hit it and it went in.

She damn near jumped on me and I automatically caught her out of reflex.

"You did it! I'm so proud of you! My bear bear!" She said excitedly.

All I know is I'm marrying this girl.

"Thank you baby girl."

She deserves the whole world.

fortyfive minutes.

"That's too cute, omg." She gasped.

I looked in her direction seeing one big teddy bear. It was 1000 tickets, and we have 1203 tickets.

"You want that?" I asked wrapping my arms around her.

"No, it's okay."

Mmcht. She know she want it. She likes anything pink. Serenity rose not wanting a big pink teddy bear? Who she think she fooling?

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. We can split the tickets, so we can both get something."

I sighed. "I don't want none of this lame shit. I'm finna get you it."

"You sure?"

I laughed burying my head in her shoulder. She smell like strawberry unicorn cupcakes.

"You acting like this real money. If not you, then I'm getting it for Bailey."

"Okay jacques."

thirty minutes.

I took her photos on her phone with the pink bear I got her. She just took mine inside the building because I decided I haven't posted in a while and I messed with the background.

She wanted hers outside on the bench with the flowers coming out the bushes.

"I love it so much!" She smiled squeezing it.

"See." I walked back to her with her phone so she could see the photos.

She looked at the pictures nodding. "Okay photographer."

"Okay model."

"Okay—

"What y'all two youngsters doing sitting out here?" This old white man said to us.

I scrunched my face up. "Minding our business."

"You two better get out of here causing trouble." He chuckled walking inside.

"We not doing shit—

"J." I heard serenity whisper to me.

He walked back out and looked at me. Why this nigga got green mold on his face? I'm not tripping either.

"Do I need to call the police?" He asked getting closer to me.

I stood there looking at him.

"No sir. That isn't necessary."

I felt her arm wrap into mine and pull us into the parking lot.

"Whachu doing?" I mugged.

"I'm not finna let no one call the police on you Jacques."

I stayed silent until we got in the car and saw him watch me through the window.

"Aye, what the fuck man." I opened my door and was about to get out until she stopped me again.

"Boy, if you don't drive away."

If she wasn't here, me and him would have been arguing. I mentally groaned sitting back down and closing the door.

"Why he watching me like that? You not seeing this shit?" I asked her.

"I'm seeing everything you're seeing j, i promise. I just don't want cops to get involved, you get in trouble, the worst could happen and you get injured. We are not that close to home, and we're not adults. I care about you wayyyyy more than arguing with a random white man in a parking lot. Just please drive. He's probably studying your license plate."

I started driving, irritated.

Not at her but just the world. He just finna get away with randomly coming up to some innocent teenagers.

And I just know he racist.

I didn't even turn on music I was so pissed the whole car ride. Her holding my hand the whole time did make me feel better not gonna lie.

We pulled in her driveway and she kissed my lips softly when we stopped.

Unmad.

"Keep composure, Jacques. Don't dwell on it for too long either. Ima FaceTime you in about a hour, okay?"

"Okay."

"Thank you for today."

"Of course." I smiled lightly.

After I dropped her off, I dropped myself off and took a shower. I listened to music letting myself drown in it until she sure enough called me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491 36 15
lone·ly /ˈlōnlē/ adjective 1. without companions; solitary
49.6K 1.2K 21
Cherry Blossom/Kaoru Sakurayashiki x F! Reader! 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 -noun. the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. "an oasis of serenity ami...
29.2K 2K 44
Satyromaniac - a passion or excessive desire for sex by a male scavi au.
2.6K 100 14
"oh come on love, live a little! After all, what's the fun in doing what you're told to?" - RECKLESS | 'reklǝs | adjective (of a person or their a...