Brainia~One-shots

By JuliannaSeagram

These chapters are just random Brainia alternative stories That I thought of. More

Crisis on Infinite Earths~ (Earth 1's final last days)
Our love❤️between Worlds💙🌎🌍💚
Nightmare
Sick Together
We'll figure this out, "Together"
Cheering up Brainy
Mind-Controlled🎶
Without You
Nia Drunk🍾
Bring you back to Life✨🧪
I Dreamt✨of flying🪽
Saving Dreamer🌀!
Brainy's big romantic❤️gesture
✨Falling with you🌠!
Control👁‍🗨
Future Vision✨
❤️Date Night🌙
Still into You
Brainy in "Love"❤️
Standing up for Nia!
Naltorian🌀Posioning🧪🥂
💙Forgotten You💚
I dream✨of Brainy💚
✨Blinded~Sided✨
Invisible Brainy
Double Date❤️💖
Elevator Kiss❤️
Dreamer🌀kidnapped!
Dreamer🌀trapped
Always You💚
Nia's fear vision
Sweet Dreams✨
Love❤️is a battlefield💥!
Evil Brainy
Rooftop party!
Summer Vacation🏖: Cruise🛳
Another Coluan in town!
Dance🎶Forever❤️
Always in Your💚Dreams✨
Minds wiped
Nia💙Jealous💢
Brainy moves in with Nia
A New Beginning✨
Brainia💚💙wedding anniversary✨
Trust
Nia Nal💙Ace Reporter!
Lucid🌙dreaming✨
Secrets✨
I dreamt✨of an alternative reality!
Soulmates💚💙
A Forced Break-Up!
Fearless
The Future✨
Forgotten our Anniversary?
Evil Nia
Hallucinations:
Powerful✨
For the rest of my life💙💚
The Prophecy📜of "Dreamer🌀"
A kiss💋turned into something "Amazing"
Feelings✨comes back!
Dancing🎶 in the dream🌀realm with "You💚"
The newest Member of the "SuperFriends"
Memories✨🌌:
Dream🌀coma💤
I'm feeling✨ "Happy" today!
Double Trouble!
No more secrets!
Brainy💚saves Dreamer's life!
Rogue Doppelgängers💚💙: Breaking💥 and entering!
The Truth comes out!
Brainy💚comes back!
True love❤️kiss works "every time"
Dreamer🌀saves everyone!
Brainy💚Jealous😡💢
Love❤️is the ultimate "Sacrifice"
Justice never sleeps💤...
Dreamer🌀is Pregnant?!
Dream🌀Fever🤒✨:
Wicked people!
Nia's da💥Bomb💣!
Daydreaming✨
Nia Nal💙missing?...
Welcome to Earth🌎-17:
Brainiac-1.0 Strikes Back!

Trapped in a Musical🎶✨

14 1 0
By JuliannaSeagram

~{Special Chapter}~*This chapter is based on the "Duet" in the Flash/Supergirl crossover event when Kara and Barry got stuck in a Musical🎶together by Music Meister... but it's a Brainia💚💙duet! And it's different. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Brainy and Nia have gotten into a huge fight about him💚going back to the Future✨that ends their relationship short and their love❤️story will come to an end too... So they decided to take a break and both just wanted to focus on stopping Lex and Nyxly. But had no leads about their whereabouts and they found out that they'd been off the radar and gone dark.

*At the Tower*
*4:30 p.m.*
Nia had been avoiding Brainy all day and all he wanted was to talk💬this out with her. Then Kara saw her two friends obviously still fighting with each other about the fact that he was going back to leave someday. She looked at his sad eyes and walked up to her friend to say. "So, I'm guessing that You and Nia are still fighting?..." Kara asked softly if it were still true about Brainy's and Nia's couple❤️'s fight. Brainy nodded as he said. "Yeah, she's still mad about me going back to the future✨... and now we're just taking a break to focus on stopping
Lex and Nyxly," Brainy said softly with a sad look and stated the facts about him and Nia's relationship falling apart. Kara understood that as she nodded her head and said. "I can see that. But I think💭Nia is just hiding her sadness🥺about you leaving... and being angry😡is just her way of dealing with it. she just needs time. Besides I'm sure you two will work it out," Kara said with hope giving Brainy relationship advice. He nodded and said. "Thank you, Kara. That really helps," Brainy said thanking his friend for the advice just exactly what he needed to hear...

so Brainy went to Nia to talk💬about "this" As he entered the break room he saw her trying to dream🌀up Lex and Nyxly's location. But no luck! Nia opened her eyes and stood up when she immediately saw Brainy about to leave because she couldn't stand to be in the same room with him anymore..."Nia, wait. Please, can I talk to you a..." Brainy asked her dearly as he stopped her from leaving and just wanted to talk.
Nia sighed angrily not wanting to as she said. " What's there to talk about... you're leaving Brainy, end of discussion!" Nia shouted out speaking her mind as she was about to walk away from him again. Until a Woman dressed like a magician💗🪄 magically✨appeared in front of them without making a sound as she said. "Hello, Nia Nal and Querl Dox." She said greeting them friendly by taking her top hat🎩off and letting them that she meant no harm and just wanted to teach them a lesson... Brainy and Nia looked at the strange woman with confusion as to how she knew their names as both said. "How did you know..." They asked in unison with confused looks on their faces.
"Know your names? Well, I know a lot of things. And I can do a lot of things too," she said dramatically in a soft tone. But they were still confused and didn't quite understand. "Allow me to introduce myself... I'm Miss Musical🎶! And I've been looking for you two," She said telling them her name and spinning around in a circle gracefully🕊while posing beautifully✨. But Nia saw that as a threat and summoned dream🌀energy✨into one hand ready to strike💥if she made any sudden movements... Brainy saw that as he grabbed his Ray gun from his back pocket and aimed it at the woman in front of them.

"Oh, please. There's no need for violence... I'm just here to help," Miss Musical explained softly putting her hands in the air and showing them she meant no harm. "If you mean us no harm then what do you want?!!" Nia questioned out loud wanting answers as she was about to release a dream🌀blast at the bad gal. "That's an easy answer. Dreamer, to teach you both a lesson..." She said softly for dramatic effect.
"I had enough of this!" Nia shouted out then shot out a powerful dream blast at the Women! But Miss Musical just stood there and took the hit of the dream energy blast! by blocking it with her hands and then she walked forward as it disappeared... "You're gonna have to do better than that?" She said feeling untouchable and invincible! And unfortunately, she was😅. Then, Dreamer🌀ran in blind rage😡💢trying to land a kick or punch on her since her powers✨had no effect. But she dodged them all then grabbed Nia and threw her across the room as Miss Musical walked up to her to say. "Is that all you got? I thought you were supposed to be a powerful Woman as "the Dreamer" but your emotions got the best of you," She said about to... then Brainy quickly charged in with his super speed for hurting the love❤️of his life as he said out loud in tears💦. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" He shouted out dearly. But she saw him coming from a mile away and stopped Brainy in his tracks and said. "And you're too slow," she said softly pinning Brainy to the ground and grabbing him by the neck... then she threw him against the wall right next to Nia on the floor. "Nighty-night, Brainiac-5, and Dreamer. Enjoy the show..." Miss Musical said dramatically looking directly into their eyes as her eyes glowed pink💗putting them both under a trace... their eyes glowed the color as Brainy and Nia couldn't stop staring at her then they both closed their eyes slowly and fell asleep on top of each other without knowing it!

*At Night*
*Inside a Dreamy1980's Musical🎶*
Lights〽️🔆began to flash✨around Brainy and Nia as they heard classical music🎶playing in National🏙City but not their city They looked at each other with confusion and saw that they were both dressed in *1980s* clothes. This made Brainy think💭the Woman who did this must have sent him and Nia back in time somehow. suddenly, people came onto the streets and began singing🎤🎶and dancing like they were in a musical... which they are! When the music stopped everyone went home after dancing their hearts❤️💗out. "Uh, Brainy? What just happened?" Nia asked softly out of curiosity... "Well, Nia. I thought that we time-traveled somehow from what Miss Musical🎶did to us... but now, I'm not so sure." Brainy said stating the facts of not knowing the answers. "You mean that you don't know?" She said referring to what Brainy was trying to say. But he didn't like saying the word "Don't Know" it made him feel useless and stupid. Which he did not like!
"Yes. Well," he said nervously wishing that had the answers. Nia sighed annoyed and said. "Great. Just great! The one when you don't know and you have no idea where we are... if this is some kind of parallel dimension, illusion, or we're trapped in a real-life musical!" Nia said stressed out and feeling frustrated😠. Brainy's eyes widened in shock when she said: Trapped in a Real-life Musical," then he knew exactly where they were and said. "Wait. Hold on, a musical? That would explain a lot... Nia, think about it! Me and You in a different time in National City, us wearing 1980s attire and seeing people singing & dancing. I think we're literally trapped in a living movie musical!" he explained his theory. Nia realized that he was right about that as she said... "Yeah, you're right. Brainy, that makes sense. But if we're in a living musical... then how do we get out?" she questioned softly. "We just need to figure a way out," Brainy suggested. "How?" Nia asked softly crossing her arms while glaring at Brainy. He thought💭about it looking around then spotted a nightclub behind Him and knew that inside they'd find🔎the answers...as he said💬to Nia. "There. this is where we need to go... Come on," Brainy explained softly while pointing👉at the building🏪behind them. Nia nodded and agreed with him as they both went inside and saw candles🕯️lit around the place!
A woman sang🎤🎵 on the stage as people were talking at their tables while waiters served them wine🍾🥂.

"There you are!" Cat Grant said walking up to them in an old-fashioned outfit with the '80s styled💈straight hair. "Cat Grant," Nia questioned softly but not her. "Whatever do mean? My name's Jessica Anderson, I own this place, and you two work for me." she said harshly. "We what now?" Brainy and Nia questioned out loud in unison with shocked and confused looks on their faces. "I pay you to sing. Not be 2 minutes late for your performance and have someone else do your job. Like honestly," she said. "But we're..." Brainy trying to say until Nia cut him and said. "We'll get right on that, It's just a matter of finding the words for a song that fits us. Don't worry, we'll get it done." she said softly saving her and Brainy from the big argument. "Good, you better! Make it more upbeat, and original with the
passion❤️. Because last time you two were out of sync and off-key... so get to it!" She said ecstatic snapping her fingers🫰at that last sentence for Brainy and Nia to do better. "Kate! Get these two set up," Jessica Anderson said urgently who looked like Cat Grant walking away as Kara walked up to them to say💬until... "Kara?" They said in unison in shock. Nia added. "Kara, you're here too?" She asked excitedly wondering if she was trapped here too with them. But sadly no. "Uh, Who's Kara? It's Kate Patterson! I'm in charge of the
piano🎹around here. But don't worry I can work with this," Kate said excitedly to get started looking like Kara. Then she left to get started on her songwriting cheerfully for them as Brainy and Nia were in complete shock looking at each other in confusion again. "Brainy, I don't have my powers," Nia said in fear. "Me either. Well, half of it anyway." Brainy said softly fearing the unknown without half of his intellect gone. "Now that wouldn't be any fun or fair... if you could just predict your way out of this with your powers..." A familiar feminine voice said softly. Then they turned around and looked at the stage to see that it was "Miss Musical" the woman who sent them here in the first place. And both wanted answers to why that is...

They gasped and immediately walked over to her to say. "Wait, what did you do to us?" Brainy asked upset and wanting answers. "Oh, nothing much Coluan. I just put a little song🎶in your hearts💚💙," she replied sweetly while playing with the curtains on the stage behind her gracefully. "What? But why did you bring us here?" he questioned softly with confusion. "I didn't bring you anywhere. This is all, you guys... we're inside your heads! You created this beautiful✨world🌐and we got lucky cause it could have been an Action💥Adventure movie, a romantic comedy, or a... space opera, but thanks to your love❤️of musicals🎶, with the countless times you watched,
"The Sound of the Music" with your mom and sister." she🎶explained where they were while looking at Nia Nal and confirmed that she watched a musical with her family back in Parthas. "Where else would we be?" She asked dramatically looking at them. "How did you know that?" Nia said softly with a confused look as to how she knew because she'd never told anyone... except for Brainy of course! "I may not have my powers right now. But I can still fight," Nia said softly as she punched Miss Musical but it just went right through her... like she was a hologram or a ghost. "I forgot to tell you. I'm not really here per se... I'm out there in the real world where National City is mine to take," she said rubbing her hands together villainous. But they weren't gonna let that happen. "We're going to stop you," Brainy said heroically as Nia agreed with him. "Yeah, that's right. We're not gonna let you get away with this!" Nia said heroically also with a fiery🔥spirit look in her eyes. "Then by all means try," Miss Musical said excitedly with encouragement. "Only if you can get out of here..." she said softly for dramatic effect. "Well, how do we get out of here?" Nia popped the question of what she and Brainy had been thinking💭about since their arrival here. "You're in a movie🎬musical🎶. Nia Nal, trust me. it's not hard to follow. So, all you have to do is follow the script... then reach the end of the plot, and you get to go home! One little detail... if you die in here, you die out there. And only one of you is half-human, Right?" She explained wisely to them how to get out and also warned them to be careful too.

"But I have faith in you two, just let your true self shine✨and you'll be home in no time!" Miss Musical🎶said ecstatic⚡️with optimism.
"In the meantime, I hope you got a little song in you," she said dramatically while taking off her coat🧥and referring to Brainy and Nia singing🎤🎤🎶🎶a duet together💚💙. "We're not singing for you!" Nia said out loud refusing to do that. "No," Brainy said softly not wanting to sing either. "Oh, come on you two. What's the harm in a song and dance?" She said softly with happiness💗and excitement😆of loving❤️musicals🎶. To also show them that singing from your heart is a way of talking about how they feel. suddenly, upbeat🎶music began to play dramatically🎭...

then, she started to sing a song~ "Put A Little Song in Your Heart" and when she did Kara/Kate played classical🎼 music on the piano🎹 people in the nightclub began dancing including Lena, John, Alex, and Kelly joined in too.
🎶Oh-oh... You just gotta put a little song in your heart❤️and express yourself🎶
🎶I know it can be hard when the odds are against you🎶
🎶But that's what love is for to help through the ups and downs of life🎶
🎶Love is all that we have in this world🌎without else is there!🎶
🎶Ohhhhh... Yeah! Lalalaaaa!!🎶
🎶The Power of Love❤️🎶
🎶when you find true love hold on to it until the end of Time🎶
🎶Time... time. Past, Present, and even the future🎶Miss Musical sang in a high tone in her voice echoing the last words
like a beautiful melody.

then, she magically✨disappeared after the song was over... Brainy and Nia immediately noticed that as he said. "Where'd she go?" Brainy asked out of curiosity while looking around. "I don't know," Nia answered softly not sure. "Come on, let's find her," he suggested dearly while grabbing Nia's hand like it was an instinct or reflex... so they walked off together looking to see where Miss Musical went in the nightclub. But nothing! As she let go of his hand and said. "She's gone," Nia said stating the obvious. "So, what do we do now?" she asked.
Brainy gave it some thought as he said. "We do what she says, right? We figure out the plot of the musical🎶and follow the story," he explained to Nia on what they should do. She nodded and said. "Okay, uh, well, what do we know so far?" Nia asked quickly. "We're singers who perform at this nightclub," Brainy said softly. "Yeah. that checks out," Nia replied softly trying to look away from him. He noticed that and said. "Nia, I-I..." Brainy paused and then Nia interrupted him to say. "What? What do have to say to make this any worse?!" Nia yelled angrily😡at him. Then he just stayed quiet not sure how to answer that.

Until Brainy cleared his throat and said. "I'm sure our friends are working on how to get us out of this," Brainy said softly to Nia to help comfort her in this situation. "Yeah, I hope so..." Nia said softly with a sad look trying not to make eye contact with him again. Brainy sighed and said. "Nia, please. We have to talk about this. I hate fighting with you like this..." Brainy asked her dearly with a sad look in his eyes. "No, we don't! Brainy, It only brings me nothing but sadness whenever I talk💬about it... because of the thought💭of how much I'm going to miss you! And I love you so much it hurts... that I'll never see you again when this is all over with Lex Nyxly. We'll have to part ways and never see each other ever again!" Nia shouted out in tears😭💦expressing her true✨ feelings about him leaving... as Brainy hated to see her cry knowing that he was the cause of Nia Nal's sadness🥺. "Oh, Nia Nal. I-I'm so sorry that I made you feel this way. Truly I am. You think I want to do this?! I would choose to stay in 2021 in a heartbeat just to be with you, but it's too dangerous. I-I..." Brainy said dearly in sadness too. Nia wiped her tears away and said. "It's okay, I understand Brainy. this is a choice that you have to make with your brain🧠and not your heart💚," she said harshly referring to Brainy making the wrong choice. "I need some air," Nia said softly and then she ran off dramatically! Like in the movies when an emotional scene happens and the two stars🌟💫crossed lovers❤️sing in separate areas to express their feelings✨...

Dramatic sad tempo music🎶playing then Brainy and Nia both realized that they had to sing about their feelings✨.
[Brainia💚💙Duo✨Song🎼] "Forever" by Claude Kelly but I mixed it up a bit😅.
🎶Yeah, yeah, yeah, mmh- yeah🎶
🎶I didn't know what it meant to be alone🎶
🎶That I could ever feel this miserable without you here with me🎶 Brainy and Nia sang softly then continued on.
🎶But now, I'm standing here wondering whatever happened to our love❤️🎶
🎶Deep down I thought there always be an us🎶 Nia sang🎤that last note🎵then leaned against a wall and slowly slid down curling up into a ball crying😭💦her heart💙out!

*Back in National🌃City, at Night🌙*
*8:15 p.m.*
*At the Tower, in the Med Bay*
Alex and Kelly were monitoring Brainy and Nia's vitals/brain activity. As a result, both were asleep😴totally fine. And they should be waking up! They're just not... then Lena walked in with more bad news as she said. "Guys, we have another problem. Brainy's computer coding in his system has been severely depleted as has the amount of dream🌀energy✨in Nia's body." Lena stated the facts on Brainy's and Nia's current condition... "What does that mean?" Kara asked. "They're being drained. The woman who did this to them... is stealing their powers, She explained. Everyone in the room had sad looks and wondered how could they possibly stop "Miss Musical" if she had the combination of their friends💚💙powers/abilities. Then they looked back at Brainy and Dreamer sadly...

*An hour later*
They got an alert🚨that someone with dream🌀powers was trying to break into NC🏙Bank🏦! Lena pulled the security cameras🎦to see it was "Miss Musical" and knew they had to bring her in so that's exactly what they did... as Kara, Alex, and John left to face her. And so they successfully captured her and locked her in a cell chamber in the tower.

*Brainy and Nia still trapped in a Living Musical🎶*
They reached the end of the plot and had to finish the musical! And that's by singing a song of their own from their hearts💚💙...
a duet together that is!😉Brainy and Nia sat in the dressing room as Kara/Kate began to play upbeat classical music 🎼on the
piano🎹and began to dance around while singing...

[Brainia💚💙Duet Song🎼] "Our Love will last across Time"
🎶This isn't the end of us or our love❤️🎶
🎶It will continue on until the day we part ways🎶
🎶We will spend every minute, every second, and every hour I have with youuuu🎶
🎶Because You and I no matter what happens🎶
🎶Our love will last throughout time🎶
🎶Always and Foreverrrr🎶 They sang and danced in perfect sync as Partners then their clothes magically✨changed into dressy-fancy outfits! Brainy and Nia posed romantically❤️in each other's arms on the stage.

After that, epic show-stopper! They were out of breath from all the singing🎶and dancing as both stared into each other eyes deeply about to lean in for a kiss... until Brainy and Nia got interrupted by hearing gunshots💥outside and people screaming in fear! Both being Heroes knew that they had to help even without their powers. So they ran outside to see what all the commotion is about... what they didn't see was a man holding a gun behind them then he shot a bullet into Nia's chest! As she collapsed on the ground in the street from being shot then Brainy immediately ran to her side. He held Nia in his arms dearly looking at her breath heavily as he said. "Nia, stay with me, I can't lose you! I-I was afraid of my species dying... but seeing you dying is worse than that! I can't imagine living in a world without you in it...
I choose you Nia Nal, you're my future!" Brainy said devotedly in tears💦of about to lose the love❤️of his life! And he tells Nia how much she means to him and makes the right decision. Nia smiled brightly when he said that to her because that's all she'd ever wanted was for Brainy to be in her future✨! But the question was would she still have one? as her heart💙began to beat fast almost reaching her end... not before saying one last word💬to him while placing her hand on his cheek. "I love you," Nia said breathlessly in a weak, soft voice then closed her eyes taking her last breath. "No!!! Nia, You can't be gone... I-I..." Brainy cried out in denial that she wasn't dead. "I love you," he said softly to his Nia Nal then immediately kissed her on the lips. He hoped that the rumor of "True Love's Kiss" would save Nia and the key to getting out of there... You know? It worked!

*At the Tower*
*10:15 p.m.
Flashes✨of lights🔆〽️surrounded them as they both finally woke up back home in the Med Bay. Everyone in the room was so happy to see him awake! Brainy and Nia looked at each other lovely and were so relieved to be back home... Then suddenly, Miss Musical walked into the med Bay clapping happily while saying. "Bravo! Round of applause! I'd love it. That was a spectacular show! And you two... I knew your
love❤️was strong enough. Just beautiful," she said excitedly with happiness💗expressing how amazing they were while fangirling/shipping Brainy and Nia! #Brainia💚💙 "What's going on? Why did you do this to us?" Brainy asked wanting real answers. "I did it because I believe in the good guys. I told you when we first met it was to teach all of you a lesson. Cause I see everything, and I saw two people with two broken hearts💔💔." Miss Musical explained about her actions and why she did it... "And the lesson was "Love" for you, Brainiac-5 to realize that Nia Nal is your future because in life we make our own destiny, and choose our own futures... Anyway, I'm sorry I had to mess with you a bit but I just trying to get you to play the song🎶and dance game," she answered wisely while dancing around gracefully✨to express her feelings. "Are you by any chance related to Music Meister?" Kara asked nervously if it were true. "Oh, yes. he's my cousin," she replied softly being "correct" They all nodded along making a lot of sense... "Wait, so you're just gonna leave and teach somebody else a lesson?" Brainy asked out of curiosity. "Yup, that's right! Coluan," Miss Musical said ecstatic with excitement as she backed away and then disappeared into thin air. She was gone just like that... Then, Brainy and Nia looked at each other holding hands in love❤️being back together while smiling lovely💗. Kara and Kelly smiled and were happy that Brainy and Nia finally made up! Also glad that Brainy was here to stay in *2021* to be Nia's forever❤️.

*Later that same night*
*11:49 p.m.*
Brainy and Nia were walking hand-in-hand together to her apartment as he said. "Nia, I meant what I said when I got us out of the musical world we were trapped in," Brainy said lovely💗to her. Nia smiled and said. "I know you did. Brainy, but are you sure about this? What if this changes the Timeline or the Future?" Nia asked concerned about what this meant for them... "Whatever changes come our way good or bad now and in the future, we'll face it together. Because you, Nia Nal, are 100% worth it!" Brainy said devotedly with passion❤️from his heart💚. "Oh. Brainy," Nia said Lovely💗kissing Brainy passionately and he kissed her back. then she pulled him against a brick wall and continued making out... as it didn't bother them at all! Because all they saw was each other and the rest of the world🌎slowly Down...

*The next day*
Brainy called the future✨meaning "Winn" from the legion ship and told him his decision about staying in *2021* with Nia Nal to be her forever❤️! He understood and respected Brainy's decision and supported him.

*5 Years later, into the near Future*
Brainy and Nia faced many battles over the years after the timeline changed when he decided to stay with her... then they both got their happily ever after in the end and things have changed for the better!

*Today*
*2025*
Brainy and Nia were playing cards🎴🃏with their kids who are both Half-human, Naltorian🌀, and Coluan💚as they said to each other while watching their daughter and son play. "See, we did end up getting our happily ever after," Nia said lovely to her husband as she had her head on his shoulder sweetly. "Yes, indeed. And all it took was being trapped in a musical with you, for me to see that you are my future. Nia Nal, it was always you. You're the girl of my dreams✨and I love❤️you," Brainy said lovely💗as he kissed his wife on the cheek to express his emotions of how happy he is to have a family with her. And in the end, he did save his species after all in the best way possible...

*Sorry😅, if this chapter was extra long from the other stories I write... But this is a Special and a Musical Chapter.
I hoped you enjoyed it!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 33 9
Just a bunch of random things that wouldn't leave my head so i wrote them. Some might become actual stories eventually.
214K 2.8K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)
5.8K 147 27
a bunch of philidosia cuteness/oneshots, some a few chapters long.
154K 4K 16
Basically me writing whatever stories I want. Mostly revoled around Tony and Peter.