β˜…MY NAIJA SCHOOL TALEβ˜…(Unedit...

By Nazaking

Judith's life takes a sudden twist during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. whic... More

when life takes a turn(prologue)
1~>moving on
2~>Preparation
Characters
3~>New girl?
4~>friends and enemies
5~>Jerk
6~>Philanderer
7~>VECTOR
8~>Bad guys
9~>The Spur
10~>UNDECIPHERABLE
11~>Visiting Day!!
12~>Stay away
13~>Incongruence
14~>Bestfriends
15~>Jealousy
16~>Drama
17~>SS3
18~>Wahala.
19~>Stigma
20~>Hand Over.
21~>Exams.
22~>Coming Home.
23~>Family
24~>Family..2
25~>Family...3
26~>Back To School.
27~>Blossom.
28~>Unity
29~>Malevolence.
30~Who locked the door?
31~Esteem.
32~Strange.
33~Couples.
34~>Date.
35~Drift
36~Argument.
37~Breakfast.
38~Frenemy
39~Focus.
Your thoughts...
41~Final Goodbyes.
Appreciation.

40~Just Friends.

142 27 5
By Nazaking

Please leave a vote before reading.

Special thanks to:

ezentachichi

emmatopher006
Thanks for your comments..
I really appreciate.

"Once bitten,twice shy..
I was lucky that I got the guts to say no to you before,but I may not be able to say no again..
I appreciate you as a friend Kachi.
But we are not getting back together, anytime soon." Judith.

"We are better off as friends.."

Ella.

It is a hot Thursday afternoon...

The exams have been nothing but Hectic.

WAEC is over.
And we are gradually coming to the end of NECO.

I and my friends are grabbing lunch at the cafeteria.

Luis joined us on our table as we discussed about our paper for the day.

Luis is an external student from another school who's writing the exams with us.
Judith introduced him to us as she had an acquaintance with him.

"Guys, NECO really wants to grill us like fish.
The questions they set in  Maths is very belligerent."Femi complained.

"It is indeed, something that will make you blow this huge grammar is really difficult."Elo sneered.

"Of course,I don't expect you to complain because you are a wizard in Maths and Physics.
This two subjects made me run away from science,now they are stylishly bringing further maths into General Maths."He continued.

"And even the supervisor is overly strict."Luis affirmed.

"It's obvious you people have enough strength left, that's why you are talking too much."Yinka sighed.

Everybody was so tired because the exams were energy draining.
And the supervisor made it worse.

We are no longer prefects as we have hand over to SS2 students.

"Your overprotective ex boyfriend is looking this way." I whispered into Judith's ear.

She glanced at him,the gaze met,she turned away hissing silently.

She was becoming too withdrawn.
Well ,we all are as the exams gave us no time to dillydally..

"He should look away for once."Jay muttered to herself..
.
Just then I felt Someone poking me,and it turned out to be Femi,he winked at me while I gave him a stink eye.
.

.

.

Chinwe.

It's as if someone pour cold water on me...

*"What do you mean by I can't abort it..
I'm a baby girl,I can't give birth to a child at this my age.."I yelled.

"Young lady,If you would want to be able to give birth to a child in future,I will advise you cancel abortion out of the list.
You womb has been badly damaged,and aborting the present one will be the last strike on the camel's back."The Doctor said gently probably wondering how a teenager has gotten so wild to this extent,but I don't really care about what he thinks.*

I can't keep this pregnancy, my dad will kill me..

I haven't even finished with my secondary school final exams.

How could this have happened.

I can't even tell who is responsible.

"Gosh Chinwe...
You are such a fool!!"I exclaimed internally.

"Chy,you need to calm down its not the end of the world,at least,you can get to finish your exams and even the send off party before the bump bulges out."Bisola consoled as I sobbed profusely.

I know it just a matter of time before the news goes round the school.

I wouldn't be able to pursue my dreams as a model..
Everything is going down the drain.

Sophia who was lying on her bed snorted with a mocking laughter.

"I guess the queen bee is not as smart as we thought
Pregnant and you don't know the father.
Whatever happened to condoms..."She scoffed with her eyes fixed on her phone as I gave her deadly glares.

"Sophie, don't be like this now we are supposed to be consoling her and not adding salt to the injury..
She's our friend, remember?"Bisola scolded.

"Biko hang it there..
Our friendship has long been over..
I don't have any business with a her so what is happening to her is none of my freaking business..
As a matter of fact she deserves whatever that's coming to her presently because that's the dish she has being serving most of her school daughters.."Sophia replied with an eye roll.

My heart broke,is this really karma at work for what I did most of my school daughters??

.

.

.

Elo.

"What exactly is your problem?
Just stay away from me before I lose it.."I yelled angrily..

"Guy,calm down nah.."Emma tried to calm me but it seemed like he was adding fuel to the fury.
The fact that he's in a relationship with my sister still doesn't go well with me..

"What is it?.."I seethed through my teeth trying to keep calm.

"I want us to talk about what happened three years ago."The idiot blurted out.

I glanced at him and gradually burst into a mirthless laughter..

"Yo..you want us to..to.." I paused laughing again.

"Guy,I'm serious,I just realised that we came a long way and I shouldn't have sidelined you the way I did.."

Fury filled my heart as I matched closer to him and punched him repeatedly, while his friends tried to hold me back.

"And it took you four years to figure this out right??
You should have thought of that when you covered up your friends who tried to rape my sister .
You should have thought of that when you broke Uzoamaka's heart, You Fool.
You are a joker!!
All of a sudden you realised that you shouldn't have sidelined our friendship."I blew hotly struggling against David and Jerry's grip.

"Guy, allow me to explain what really happened." Kachi exclaimed cleaning the blood from his bursted lip.

"Keep your god-damned explanations to your self cause I don't need.
We are better off as enemies."

"I didn't cover up for any one Elo.
My friends never tried to rape your sister,we actually saved her instead,it's not what you taught..

About Uzoamaka,I never loved her,but she was obsessed with me..
I never wanted to be in a relationship with her,but I accepted because she asked me out and I didn't want to turn her down..
But then you started being withdrawn towards me and I found out that it was because you liked Ụzọ.
That was why I broke up with her..
So may be you two could be together.
But I guess,I made things worst instead but the truth is that I liked Ụzọ as a friend and not a lover."Kachi explained.

"How do you expect me to believe that?
Why didn't you tell me that since.."

"Remember that night Elo you actually took Ifeoma from Emma's arms,we were saving her and the lucky bastard slipped off before we could notice..
I swear to you Elo..
We may not be on good terms,but that doesn't make me a jerk.
I can never cover up rape.
Besides,I knew you wouldn't listen to me then.
I know how obstinate you could be.
I'm just doing this to clear my beef with you,I know we can't get back to how we were before..
But atleast,let me clear my conscience.
I have tried to act as if I don't care,but I really want you to know that I'm not bad as you think.
Atleast,let's settle before leaving secondary school."Kachi continued..

My mind flashed back to that day and everything began to make sense.

Emma was actually bringing Ifeoma out of that room,with a bloody fist probably from punching the idiot.
But I was to furious to figure it out,and the bitterness I had towards Kachi and his friends fueled my anger towards him.

.

.

.

.

.

Calista.

"What is your problem nau??
Allow me to eat this popcorn in peace."Ndidi snapped hitting Elo's hand away from the popcorn bag she was eating from.

"Don't you know that there's love in sharing?"Elo taunted.

"If you want popcorn,eat your own."She retorted.

"But you own tastes better."he winked at her as Ndidi blushed helplessly.

"So Elo,you left your friends in your usual table today so that you and Ndidi will come be oppressing somebody in this table,abi?"I chipped in.

"Which one is oppression kwa..
Just warn this this boy to stop stealing my snack."Ndidi whined.

"Ejoor oo..
So that you'll be giving me those your deadly glares for chasing your boyfriend away,abi??"I teased further..

"Calista!!
We...are...just.. friends.."Ndidi replied word after word..

"Story for the goods.."I jeered sipping my Chapman..

I glanced around and my gaze meet Mofe who winked at me making me blush profusely.

But it gradually wore away as Ndidi gave me her suspicious gaze.

"What??"I retorted rolling my eyes..

But she gave me a "this is not over yet look."

.
Kachi.

"Jay,I said I'm sorry..
When will you stop avoiding me?"I whined.

"I don't have any grudge against you."She replied avoiding eye contact with me..

"My mum has put to bed,She gave birth to twins and she asked of you,do you mind seeing her after we are done with our exams?"

"Wow, that's awesome,I definitely will..
I will do anything to see a cutie baby."She replied excitedly.

"Really??"I drawled , winking my eyes , making her roll her eyes.

I stared at her blocking the staircase to prevent her from moving down..

"If you don't have any thing to say other than watching me like some mannequin,can you please leave the way so I can pass,I need to go to the library.
I already promised to visit your mom."She said.

I shifted slightly,so she could pass but not without having body contact with me..

"I have shifted." I said smiling mischievously.

"Kachi nau!!"She whined stomping her feet childishly.

Making me reminiscence on the times that we were still couples.

"But Jay,I said I'm sorry,why can't we just get back to the way were."I pleaded.

She groaned.

"We are not doing this again Kachi,we are better off as friends.
I'm not ready to try this high school love thingy."

"I promise,I won't make you do what you don't want to do..
I'm changed, I mean it."

"Is that why you made up with Elo?
So I could give you a second chance?"She suddenly asked..

"What??
Noo!!
I apologized to Elo to clear my conscience.
I realized how childish it was to act like I didn't care about our friendship.
It was really bad of me.
Although we are not friends now,but he doesn't give me those deadly glares of his as usual.."I explained sincerely.

"I'm happy you are becoming a better person Kachi.
But we can't be in a relationship anytime soon.
Once bitten,twice shy..
I was lucky that I got the guts to say no to you before,but I may not be able to say no again..
I appreciate you as a friend Kachi.
But we are not getting back together, anytime soon." She replied, moving down the stairs.
Leaving me astounded.

In my last update,I asked for your opinions,and many just ignored me.

Well,Shaa.
There's no problem..
It's my story I will write it ,any how I like it..

Vote,

Comment.

And share.

Check out my second story..

Cute but psycho..

Your fave naija writer,

Nazaking 💋💋
Xoxoxo.

©©2023©©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 32.2K 62
| PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON RNOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON READOO | | PUBLISHED ON VOLCANOEBOOK | "Love is needing someone, Love is puttin...
34.6K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
32.1K 2K 21
Siphosethu "She will leave today with you! and we will make sure they get married tomorrow" Me"But I am only 18" My Mother hugged me, she said all sh...
34.7K 4.7K 36
"Nimi, a frustrated church girl, encounters her biggest temptation yet when she lands herself in the arms of Lagos' most eligible bachelor..." Nimi i...