Quake

由 Lonely_Lil_Simp

When the Marauders were in school they made a friend who one day disappeared, only to be pronounced dead soon... 更多

Disclaimer
Prologue
Act I: The Avengers
The Avengers 1
The Avengers 2
The Avengers 3
The Avengers 4
The Avengers 5
The Avengers 6
The Avengers 7
The Avengers 8
The Avengers 9
Act ll: CA:TWS
New Arrivals
CA:TWS 1
CA:TWS 2
CA:TWS 3
CA:TWS 4
CA:TWS 5
CA:TWS 6
CA:TWS 7
CA:TWS 8
Act lll: Avengers: Age of Ultron
New Arrivals Part 2
Avengers: AoU 1
Avengers: AoU 2
Avengers: AoU 3
Avengers: AoU 4
Avengers: AoU 5
Avengers: AoU 6
Avengers: AoU 7
Avengers: AoU 8
Avengers: AoU 9
Break
Act IV: Captain America: Civil War
New Arrivals Part 3
CA:CW 1
CA:CW 2
A/N...
CA:CW 3
CA:CW 4
CA:CW 5
CA:CW 6
CA:CW 7
CA:CW 9
CA:CW 10
CA:CW 11
CA:CW 12
CA:CW 13
Act V: Agents of Shield S3E19-20
AoS: S3E19: Failed Experiments
AoS: S3E20: Emancipation
Act VI: Black Widow
New Arrivals Part 4
Black Widow 1
Black Widow 2

CA:CW 8

881 50 48
由 Lonely_Lil_Simp

Helmut Zemo: [The evaluator sits at a desk facing Bucky's pod. Inside Bucky's still restrained.] Hello, Mr. Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit? Your first name is James?

"James?" the eldest Potter questions the soldier.

"That's my first name. James Buchanan Barnes. Most people call me Bucky cause it's less formal, I guess." Bucky explains.

James scowls. Ana moved on with a guy with the same name? Really? She must've just been trying to replace him. She's still in love with him. He definitely has a chance now.

Sharon Carter: [In an office with Sam and Steve.] The receipt for your gear.

Sam Wilson: 'Bird costume'? Come on.

"Technically it's not wrong." Sirius says.

Sam glares at him. "Technically you should shut the hell up."

Everyone laughs as Sirius clamps his mouth shut.

Sharon Carter: I didn't write it. [Sharon pushes a button which stops the restriction on the audio from Bucky's evaluation.]

Helmut Zemo: I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James.

Bucky groans and rolls his eyes as Zeno continuously calls him James. Ana chuckles softly and kisses his cheek.

Bucky Barnes: My name is Bucky.

"That's a long ways away from 'Who the hell is Bucky?'" Sirius points out, deepening his voice in order to imitate Bucky's.

Everyone laughs, Bucky glares, and the avengers try to not show how amused they are. They love to hold grudges, after all.

[At the power station. The van driver honks and looks impatient watching the custodian's hut's front door.]

Delivery Truck Driver: Hallo? ([subtitled] Hello?) [The custodian comes outside and the driver comes out of his van.] Hey. Ich hab eine große für dich. ([subtitled] Hey. I have a big one for you.) [He opens the van's back doors and removes a large wooden crate.] Ja. Okay, hier unterzeichnen. (Okay. Here. Just sign here.)

Custodian: Hier? (Here?)

Delivery Truck Driver: Ja. (Yeah.) [The custodian signs for the crate.]

[At the UN-bunker Steve studies the blurry photograph of the man who bombed the congress in Vienna.]

Steve Rogers: Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?

Sharon Carter: Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?

Steve Rogers: Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier.

Sharon Carter: You're saying someone framed him to find him.

Sam Wilson: Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing.

Steve Rogers: We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads.

Sharon Carter: Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would. [Sharon's gaze falls on the evaluator in the screen, her eyes narrow.]

"This is all..." Fred Weasley starts.

"...very suspicious." George Weasley finishes.

Many can't help but agree with them.

Steve Rogers: [Steve frowns and looks around.] Yeah.

Helmut Zemo: [In the secure chamber.] Tell me, Bucky. You've seen a great deal, haven't you?

Bucky Barnes: I don't want to talk about it.

Helmut Zemo: You fear that... if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. Don't worry. [Zemo gets a message on his screen: 'message inbox:1' touches it 'status: package delivered'.] We only have to talk about one.

Bucky clenched his fists and glares at the screen, joining many other glares from around the hall. The people watching did not like this Zemo guy.

[At the power station the custodian opens the crate. Finding Zemo's large device inside, he looks confused. The driver is at the back door of his van.]

Custodian: Hey, was ist das? (Hey. What is this?)

Delivery Truck Driver: Ich weiß es nicht. (I don't know.)

[The device erupts. A bubble of energy engulfs the power station and sparks fly. In the city traffic lights fail. In the bunker the lights go out.]

Gasps go around. What just happened?

Everett Ross: Great. Come on, guys, get me eyes on Barnes. Go.

Tony Stark: FRIDAY, get me the source of that outage.
Sharon Carter: [In the office.] Sub-level 5, east wing.

[T'Challa spots Steve and Sam bolting.]

[In Bucky's pod.]

Bucky Barnes: What the hell is this?

Helmut Zemo: Why don't we discuss your home? Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. I mean, your real home. [Zemo removes his glasses then walks towards Bucky reading from the red book by torchlight.] Желание. ([subtitled] Longing.)

Bucky is clenching his fists so tightly they're turning white. Ana looks at him worriedly, along with many others.

Through his teeth, he's able to grit out: "I think I could use that blowjob now."

Ana knows that he needs to get out of there, that he can't watch this right now. She nods understandably and whispers to Peter to come get them when the scene is over. Peter nods and watches them leave with a worried look in his eyes along with everyone else in the hall.

Once outside, Bucky leans against the wall and sinks to the floor. He inhales and exhales deeply, trying to calm his shaking and breathing.

"I thought it would all be ok. Since the time I spent in Wakanda, I thought I wouldn't have to worry about those damned words ever again." he breathes out.

Ana takes his hands and runs her thumbs over the backs of them to comfort him.

"I know baby, I know." she tells him. What more could she say though?

She couldn't promise that everything would always be ok for the rest of his life. She couldn't promise that he would never be hurt again. All she knew, all she could promise, was that she would always be there for him. No matter what. She'd always be by his side to help him through anything.

Ana leans forward and kisses his on the forehead, then leans her forehead against his. Bucky sighs into the gesture and closes his eyes.

"I love you. So much. And I will always be right here for you." Ana tells him.

He smiles slightly and opens his eyes. "I love you too. More than anything."

They smile and kiss. A deep, meaningful kiss that they pour all their emotions and unsaid feelings into.

No matter what, they would always be with each other. They would always have one another, and they were completely and utterly alright with that.

Bucky Barnes: [Bucky shuts his eyes.] No. [Bucky's head snaps back.]

Helmut Zemo: Ржавый. ([subtitled] Rusted.)

Bucky Barnes: Stop.

Helmut Zemo: Семнадцать. ([subtitled] Seventeen.)

Bucky Barnes: [Bucky's metal arm trembles in its restraint.] Stop. [He sneers angrily.]

Everyone in the hall looks sadly at the screen, then to the door where Ana and Bucky had just exited moments earlier.

Helmut Zemo: Рассвет. ([subtitled] Daybreak.)

[Bucky screams, clenches his fist and rips free of his restraints.]

Helmut Zemo: Печь. ([subtitled] Furnace.) Девять. ([subtitled] Nine.)

[Bucky thumps the inside of the pod.]

A lot of the people in the hall jump.

Helmut Zemo: Добросердечный. ([subtitled] Benign.)

[Bucky punches harder.]

Helmut Zemo: Возвращение на Родину. ([subtitled] Homecoming.) Один. ([subtitled:] One.) Грузовой вагон. ([subtitled] Freight car.)

[Bucky batteres the front of the pod with his metal fist and the glass screen flies clear. Zemo slowly rounds the pod with the book and the torch in hand. he stands before Bucky who straightens, a dark frown on his face.]

Helmut Zemo: Солдат? ([subtitled] Soldier?)

Bucky Barnes: Я готов отвечать. ([subtitled] Ready to comply.)

Helmut Zemo: Mission report. December 16, 1991.

"Why the hell is he so interested in that date?!" Sirius questions.

[Steve and Sam arrive outside the chamber. Red emergency lights flash all around. There are many agents slumped on the floor. All of them out cold.]

Helmut Zemo: Help me. Help.

Sirius gasps. "The little skank!" he exclaims out.

Tony and Clint try to cover up their amusement. Ana is their family. And these marauders guys hurt her. Therefore, they can't give the guy the satisfaction of even laughter.

But, they had to admit, Remus was definitely not bad, and Sirius was growing on them. But James? God James was just fucking insufferable.

Steve Rogers: [Steve finds Zemo in a heap inside the chamber.] Get up. [he grabs Zemo and shoves him against the wall.] Who are you? What do you want?

Helmut Zemo: To see an empire fall.

[As Sam enters Bucky swings his fist which smashes through the wall as Sam ducks. Bucky grabs him by the jaw and throws him at the open pod. Steve lurches into the fight and lands a punch which Bucky barely feels. Bucky kicks and punches Steve out of the chamber. A punch from Bucky goes through the elevator door. Steve blocks the next one but the power of Bucky's fist sends Steve tumbling into the darkened elevator shaft.]

Everyone has worried looks for what's happening.

[In the chamber Sam comes around and spots Zemo looking down the elevator shaft.]

Man on PA #1: Der Ostflügel ist kompromittiert. Ich wiederhole: Der Ostflügel ist kompromittiert. (The east wing is compromised. I repeat: the east wing is compromised.)

Sam Wilson: Hey.

[Zemo bolts, Sam rises. At the bottom of the shaft Steve pushes himself off the floor.]

[In the control room.]

Everett Ross: Evac all civilians. Get me a perimeter around the building, and gunships in the air.

Natasha Romanoff: Please tell me you brought a suit.

Tony Stark: Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford, three-piece, two-button. I'm an active-duty non-combatant.

Sharon Carter: Follow me. [Sharon runs past Tony and Natasha.]

[Sam chases Zemo up a stair well.]

[Steve starts to climb the elevator shaft.]

[Bucky stalks through the building's ground floor. He batters two guards. With tech-glasses on Tony takes cover behind a pillar.]

Natasha Romanoff: [on radio:] We're in position.

[Tony taps a wrist-control which becomes his Iron Man-glove. He zaps Bucky with a stun-burst before Bucky can shoot a guard. Tony rushes him, firing again. Bucky ducks the blast then trades blows with Tony, firing the gun. Tony has the Iron Man-glove over the barrel, blocking the bullet. He pulls the gun barrel loose then Bucky smacks him backwards. Sharon rushes Bucky, then Natasha rushes Bucky. They both land kicks and punches, then Bucky flips Sharon head over heels. She smashes onto a table then Natasha leaps on Bucky, legs around his neck. He slams her onto another table and grabs her throat.]

Natasha Romanoff: You could at least recognize me.

"Wait, they know each other?" a student asks. Their friend, who's sitting right beside them, smacks them over the head.

"You idiot! Of course they know each other! He's literally married to her sister!" the friend reminds them.

Natasha nods. "There's that, yes. But also because where me and Ana were trained. They teamed up with Hydra a lot, so we both knew him from very early on." she explains almost nonchalantly, but you can see the sad look in her eyes.

Clint slings his arm around her shoulders and gives her a subtle side hug, and everyone else sends her looks of pity and admiration, which she blatantly ignores.

[T'Challa comes from nowhere and kicks Bucky off Natasha. He fights with Bucky, landing lightning fast kicks and some punches. Bucky gets a counter punch in and T'Challa falls, but quickly recovers. Bucky hurries up some stairs. T'Challa leaps the levels and vaults a railing, landing in front of Bucky. Limber T'Challa spin-kicks and grabs Bucky's metal arm which he tries to twist then looks worried as he realizes it isn't going to work. He throws Bucky backwards and keeps hold as they both tumble down the stairs. They resume fighting on the small landing and a leg sweep sends Bucky over the railing. T'Challa leaps down after him but finds the wide reception empty. He scans around.]

Some people clap at Bucky getting away, then remember that he's bad and mind controlled right now. The clapping slowly dies down awkwardly.

[Outside staff flee the building en masse. Sam is among them and quickly spots something on the ground. He picks it up.]

Sam Wilson: Damn it. [he looks around the wide courtyard and scowls.]

[Bucky's on the rooftop helipad. He marches up to a blue chopper and pulls the lock off the door. he gets in the pilot seat. Steve rushes outside and sprints toward the rising chopper. He leaps and grabs the landing gear. Muscles bulging Steve pulls hard and the chopper struggles to gain height. Steve's feet kick for traction then he gets them flat on the helipad. The chopper drags him onto the weak looking mesh framing the helipad. Steve grabs the railing with one hand and clings to the landing gear with the other. He grits his teeth and his neck strains with the incredible effort.]

Many wild whistles go around the hall. Steve is blushing a deep red and trying to be swallowed by his chair.

Ginny acts as though she's fanning herself, while whispering to Luna how she would 'jump his bones right now if she could', which only encouraged many others to agree and Steve to somehow grow even redder.

[Bucky glowers from inside the chopper then throws the joystick left and the chopper's nose slams into the edge of the helipad. The rotor-blades are smashed to pieces and Steve ducks as the tail swings around. The chopper lies twisted on the mesh at the edge of the pad. Steve rises beside the canopy. Bucky's arm smashes through the glass and growling he grabs Steve's throat. The chopper starts to list over the edge. The tail breaks off and falls into the river below. Bucky keeps hold of Steve as the whole vehicle drops and slams into the river. The impact seems to knock Bucky out cold and he lets go of Steve. The body of the chopper sinks quickly to the riverbed along with other debris. Steve surfaces with Bucky in his arms.]

Many people breath out sighs of relief. They're okay. They're both okay.

Peter stands up and goes to tell Ana and Bucky that they can come back in.

When they come back in, they all have to ignore the looks of both pity and worry towards the Super Soldier.

This is definitely going to be a long movie. Bucky thinks to himself, taking his seat.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

Hey yall! I'm trying to get chapters out as fast as I can! What did you think about the little Bucky and Ana fluff? They've turned into my babies and I just wanna protect them forever.

Ok, so, I lied in my last authors note and didn't even notice until someone commented about it. There are 13 parts in Civil War, then they'll be reacting to a couple episodes of Agents of Shield so they can see where Ana was during this movie. After that, THEN they'll react to Black Widow. I'm so so sorry for any confusion that I caused.

I hope you have a great day/night, and make sure you drink some water! Please remember to vote and comment!

Thx for reading, The Author

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.9M 70.7K 102
"I solemnly swear that I will get Sirius Black to change his player ways." "There's only one way you can get him to do that." "How?" "You need him to...
22.1K 774 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
773K 25.1K 132
Follow the girl who lived, Anastasia Lily Potter and her friends as they go back in time, to their parent's era, and time at Hogwarts, carrying with...
6.6K 336 21
atelophobia [noun; a-te-lo-pho-bia] ➸the fear of never being good enough . The fear of failure. Anastasia dreamed of being the perfect black widow an...