Quake

By Lonely_Lil_Simp

When the Marauders were in school they made a friend who one day disappeared, only to be pronounced dead soon... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Act I: The Avengers
The Avengers 1
The Avengers 2
The Avengers 3
The Avengers 4
The Avengers 5
The Avengers 6
The Avengers 7
The Avengers 8
The Avengers 9
Act ll: CA:TWS
New Arrivals
CA:TWS 1
CA:TWS 2
CA:TWS 3
CA:TWS 4
CA:TWS 5
CA:TWS 6
CA:TWS 7
CA:TWS 8
Act lll: Avengers: Age of Ultron
New Arrivals Part 2
Avengers: AoU 1
Avengers: AoU 2
Avengers: AoU 3
Avengers: AoU 4
Avengers: AoU 5
Avengers: AoU 6
Avengers: AoU 7
Avengers: AoU 8
Avengers: AoU 9
Break
Act IV: Captain America: Civil War
New Arrivals Part 3
CA:CW 2
A/N...
CA:CW 3
CA:CW 4
CA:CW 5
CA:CW 6
CA:CW 7
CA:CW 8
CA:CW 9
CA:CW 10
CA:CW 11
CA:CW 12
CA:CW 13
Act V: Agents of Shield S3E19-20
AoS: S3E19: Failed Experiments
AoS: S3E20: Emancipation
Act VI: Black Widow
New Arrivals Part 4
Black Widow 1
Black Widow 2
Black Widow 3
Black Widow 4
Black Widow 5
Black Widow 6
Black Widow 7
Break 2
Act VII: Avengers: Infinity War
New Arrivals Part 5
Avengers: Infinity War 1

CA:CW 1

1.6K 51 25
By Lonely_Lil_Simp

[1991, a HYDRA base in a snowy landscape. A man enters a bunker and removes a red book marked with a black star.]

[A technician raises a cylindrical chamber, revealing Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier.]
[Bucky Barnes is secured in a chair, a mechanical device either side of his head causing him to scream in pain.]

Bucky flinches at the sight on screen. Everyone looks at the screen in horror and at him in pity. Ana hugs him, trying to comfort him the best she could.

Bucky knew what was coming up next, so he got up and walked out of the hall. Ana got up and followed him, leaning down and whispering to Nat to go and get them when the scene is over.

Ana follows Bucky out of the hall, and sees him immediately lean against the wall and exhale deeply. Ana walks over to him and leans her head on his shoulder, waiting for him to look at her.

When he finally does, he can't help the small smile that graces his features. How could he not smile when his literal goddess of a wife is standing right next to him?

Ana smiles faintly and reassuringly. "You ok?" she asks her husband.

Bucky nods slightly, and then sighs. "Y-yeah. I just, just don't wanna risk turning into the Winter Soldier in front of everyone. I know that the Wakandan's helped get it out of my head, but I just don't want to chance hurting so many people." by this point they were both sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall.

Ana sighs, closes her eyes, grips his hand in a reassuring way, and leans against his shoulder more before she says her next words.

"I know. I completely understand. That's why I'm here for you. No matter what you need. Even if it's for me to give you a blowjob right here in the middle of this hallway."

Bucky chuckles slightly at her joke, making her chuckle as well. Soon though, the sort of somber mood returned.

"I'm just afraid that when I go back in there, they will all look at me like I'm a monster. Like I chose to do everything that I did." Bucky confesses.

"They won't look at you like that. No one in their right mind would. They shouldn't look at you any differently and if they do, you don't need 'em anyways. All you need to focus on, is that I love you, and the rest of the avengers do too, even if it seems that they don't. We know that you're not just the killer they forced you to be, and if everyone else in that hall thinks that you are, then they're missing out on knowing an amazing human being." Ana says to him earnestly.

Bucky looks at her with absolute adoration in his eyes. He leans down and kisses her forehead, making her smile and hum.

"I love you so much. You know that right?" he says to her.

Ana nods, "Yeah I do. But I love you more."

Bucky scoffs. I thinks that is highly inaccurate. But, if you wanted to somehow prove that, you could make good on your offer you had earlier." by the end of his sentence, Bucky was smirking.

Ana hit his shoulder lightly. "James Buchanan Barnes! I was joking and you know it!" she says to him.

He smiles and shrugs. "I'm just saying." he says, fawning innocence.

Ana rolls her eyes and leans her head back on his shoulder. "Maybe later, Pretty Boy." she tells him.

Vasily Karpov: [speaking Russian] Желание. Ржавый. Семнадцать. Рассвет. Печь. Девять. Добросердечный. Возвращение на родину. Один. Грузовой вагон.[1] ([subtitled] Longing. Rusted. Seventeen. Daybreak. Furnace. Nine. Benign. Homecoming. One. Freight car.) Доброе утро, Солдат. ([subtitled] Good morning, Soldier.)
[Bucky Hesitates]

Bucky Barnes: Я готов отвечать. ([subtitled] Ready to comply.)

Vasily Karpov: У меня есть для тебя миссия. Санкционируй и Извлекай. Без свидетелей.([subtitled] I have a mission for you. Sanction and extract. No witnesses.)

Back in the Great Hall, many are frightened by what is about to happen on the screen.

[Night. A car is driving down a dirt road alone. The Winter Soldier is waiting at the side of the road with his motorcycle. As the car passes, the Winter Soldier follows. He comes alongside the car and disables it. It slams into a tree. The Winter Soldier brings the motorcycle back around and climbs off. He walks to the car trunk and rips it open, revealing a silver case containing several blue packets]

Tony freezes, while the other avengers look at him a little worried.

[Back at the HYDRA base]

Vasily Karpov: Отлично, Солдат. ([subtitled] Well done, Soldier.)

Nat takes her cue and goes to get Ana and Bucky. When they return, everyone can see that Bucky has a small smile on his face and he can barely take his eyes off of his wife.

Bucky loved Ana with everything he had. She was always there for him and he couldn't be more thankful. With all the bad Hydra brought him, Ana was the one good thing in his life that came from that, and he couldn't be happier about it.

[Marvel Opening Credits]

[Lagos, present day]

The avengers stiffen. This is where it all went to shit. No one was blaming Wanda though, just the mission.

The entire mission was horrible to begin with, but it was the start of the avengers breaking up.

[Wanda Maximoff, aka Scarlet Witch, adds sugar to a cup and stirs it. She looks around.]

Steve Rogers: [on radio] All right, what do you see?

Wanda Maximoff: Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target.

Steve Rogers: There's an ATM in the south corner, which means . . .

Wanda Maximoff: Cameras.

Steve Rogers: Both cross streets are one way.

Wanda Maximoff: So, compromised escape routes.

Steve Rogers: Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?

Wanda Maximoff: Yeah, the red one? It's cute.

[Camera pans to show Natasha sitting two tables from Wanda]

Natasha Romanoff: [on radio] It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us.

"Ugh tell me about. I always have headaches from missions with big shootouts." Ana says, grimacing. The avengers all nod in agreement.

Wanda Maximoff: You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?

Natasha Romanoff: Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature.

"Yep. She's right," Ana agrees with her sister. Most of the aurors agree too.

Sam Wilson: Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?

Natasha Romanoff: Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?

"Sam, you never answered my question." Nat says. Sam just looked to her and shook his head quickly.

Many laughed, but a few could see the underlying look of horror and fear in his eyes.

Steve Rogers: Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him.

Sam Wilson: If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us.

"Very true." Ana says.

Same glares at her. "He hates you just as much." he tells the brunette. Ana goes to argue but Bucky covers her mouth with his hand to stop an argument.

Ana glares at her husband and tries to make him move his hand my licking it, but he just smirks at her and keeps it where it is.

[A garbage truck is pushing its way through traffic, with no regard to pedestrians or other vehicles]

"I'm pretty sure that dude's gonna get fired." Sirius says, earning a few chuckles but a few unimpressed looks as well.

Steve Rogers: Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it.

[From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone, launches and flies down to scan the garbage truck.]

Sam Wilson: Give me X-ray.

[weight analysis: Cargo Weight: 13825 kgs. Max capacity.]

Sam Wilson: That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed.

Natasha Romanoff: It's a battering ram.

"No... it's a truck." Sirius points out obviously, yet again earning a few chuckles and a few unimpressed looks.

Steve Rogers: Go now.

Wanda Maximoff: What?

Steve Rogers: He's not hitting the police.

[INSTITUTE FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES]

[A man is sitting in the guard station. He looks over as the garbage truck is coming towards the gate. The driver jumps out, and the truck slams into the gateway. Two trucks rush into the compound through the newly-made entrance.]

[Soldiers in black armor emerge from the trucks, firing their rifles around the courtyard. Four soldiers fire gas canisters into the building. Soldiers wearing gas masks enter.]

[Steve arrives and takes out several of the soldiers.]

Steve Rogers: Body armor, AR-15's. I make seven hostiles.

[Sam flies in and up to a rooftop, spinning and using his wings to block gunfire. He takes out two soldiers.]

"That's so cool." Ron says in awe. Molly glares at her son and Sam smirks. I knew I was cool. He thinks to himself.

Sam Wilson: I make 5.

[Wanda arrives and flies over the rooftop and into the courtyard, blocking fire with her powers. She takes control of one soldier and lifts him upward.]

"That's even cooler." Ginny says, referring to her brother's previous statement. Wanda has a proud smile on her face and Sam pouts. How is he suppose to be cooler than the literal witch?

Wanda Maximoff: Sam.

[Sam glides down from the rooftop, catching the soldier on one of his wings.]

Sam Wilson: Four.

[Sam's drone flies by, scanning the inside of the building.]

Sam Wilson: Rumlow's on the third floor.

Steve Rogers: Wanda, just like we practiced.

Wanda Maximoff: What about the gas?

Steve Rogers: Get it out.

"You say that as if it's that easy." Molly says, annoyed. The avengers all role their eyes at her and don't bother to give her an answer.

[Wanda uses her powers to lift Steve up and through the window. He grabs a soldier and pulls off their gas mask]

[Rumlow is inside. He punches down the door. He knocks aside a technician and enters a room with a container labeled "bio-hazard."]

Brock Rumlow: Pack it up.

[In another area, Steve is behind a pillar. He throws his shield, and it bounces off the soldier and back to Steve. Meanwhile, Wanda is now using her powers to remove the gas from the building. Sam is exchanging fire with several soldiers.]

"Why do I feel like this is gonna end in a disaster?" some Hufflepuff asks. The avengers all grimace at the memory.

[Rumlow walks outside onto a balcony and sees that Steve's team is here.]

Brock Rumlow: He's here.

[Inside the building, Steve sees the vial missing.]

Steve Rogers: Rumlow has a biological weapon.

[Natasha is riding in on a motorcycle.]

Natasha Romanoff: (on radio) I'm on it.

[She jumps off the motorcycle and it skids toward a soldier. She takes out soldiers through hand-to-hand combat. Rumlow comes up behind her and grabs her collar, dragging her onto an armored vehicle. She electrocutes him.]

"That's so badass." Ginny says dreamily. Molly glares at her while Natasha smiles at the girl.

Brock Rumlow: I don't work like that no more.

[He throws her through the roof hatch into an armored vehicle, drops in a grenade, and shuts the hatch.]

Brock Rumlow: Fire in the hole.

Mercenary: No!

[Natasha takes out the soldiers inside, then grabs one to shield herself from the grenade. The doors blow open and she is thrown out.]

Many look slightly panicked as they yet again, forget she is alive and well in front of them.

[Steve runs out onto the balcony and spots Rumlow.]

Steve Rogers: Sam. He's in an AFV heading north.

[Inside the AFV, Rumlow secures the biological weapon and hands it to a soldier.]

Brock Rumlow: Take this to the airstrip. We're not gonna outrun them. Lose the truck.

[The truck crashes into a nearby structure and Rumlow and the soldiers emerge.]

Mercenary #1: Where are you going to meet us?

Brock Rumlow: I'm not.

Many of the aurors are very skeptical. What is he planning?

[Sam lands on the roof of a structure. He scans the area with his goggles.]

Sam Wilson: I got four, they're splitting up.

[Natasha rides through the crowd, back on her motorcycle. She abandons it again and runs across the hoods of cars, in pursuit.]

Natasha Romanoff: I got the two on the left.

[Steve is also running across cars. He spots a vest in the middle of a crowd.]

Steve Rogers: They ditched their gear. It's a shell game now. One of them has the payload.

[Someone throws a bomb at Steve. It sticks on his shield. Steve throws it in the air and the bomb detonates safely away from citizens. Rumlow comes up behind Steve and punches him in the back.]

Brock Rumlow: There you are, you son of a bitch. I've been waiting for this!

Ana gasps. "How dare he?! That's Steve's mother he's talking about!" she yells, acting offended on Steve's behalf. Those who get the joke laugh, no one harder than Tony. While those who don't particularly understand it just look confused.

[Meanwhile, Sam is still chasing the other mercenaries. Sam flies up and takes out his two, then searches their bags for the payload.]

Sam Wilson: He doesn't have it. I'm empty.

[Natasha is chasing the soldiers through the crowd.]

Natasha Romanoff: Out of the way!

"My my, Nat. What happened to all you manners?" Ana asks her sister. Nat just shrugs.

[She tackles one soldier and engages him in combat. When the other soldier arrives, she hurls a basket at him to distract him. She uses her skills to fight them and ends up face-to-face with one soldier. They point their guns at each other. A moment passes. Then, the other soldier produces the vial.]

Mercenary #1: Drop it. Or I'll drop this. Drop it!
Mercenary #2: He'll do it!

[Redwing descends and fires at the soldier with the vial. He drops, and in the moment of distraction, Natasha fires at the other soldier, then catches the falling vial.]

Ginny is staring at the screen dreamily.

Natasha Romanoff: Payload secure. Thanks, Sam.

Sam Wilson: Don't thank me.

Natasha Romanoff: I'm... not thanking that thing.

Sam Wilson: His name is Redwing.

Natasha Romanoff: I'm still not thanking it.

Sam Wilson: He's cute. Go ahead, pet him.

Many laugh at their little interaction.

[Steve and Rumlow are still fighting, neither one seeming to have the upper hand.]

Brock Rumlow: Come on!

[Rumlow pins Steve to a building and extends a blade from one of his gauntlets.]

Brock Rumlow: This is for dropping a building on my face.

"Dude had it coming. Seriously." Sirius says, and may agree with him. Rumlow was creepy as hell and just a plain moron.

[Steve grabs Rumlow's arm and pulls the gauntlet off, only for Rumlow to reveal another knife. But Steve bests him. Defeated, on his knees, Rumlow removes his mask, revealing a scarred face.]

Brock Rumlow: I think I look pretty good, all things considered.

"I mean, the scars are pretty hot." Ginny says. Many look at her weirdly but Ana considers her  statement for a bit then shrugs.

Steve Rogers: Who's your buyer?

Brock Rumlow: You know, he knew you. You pal, your buddy, your Bucky.

Steve Rogers: What did you say?

Brock Rumlow: He remembered you. I was there. He got all weepy about it. Till they put his brain back in a blender. He wanted you to know something. He said to me, "Please tell Rogers. When you gotta go, you gotta go." And you're coming with me.

Bucky sighs sadly and puts his hand on his old friend's shoulder. The blonde soldier just smiles sadly at him.

[He activates his bomb vest and Steve flinches as Rumlow's armor ignites, but Wanda keeps the blast contained around Rumlow who grimaces in agony. She lifts him into the air before she loses control, and the explosion finally blossoms, devastating entire floors of a nearby office building. Wanda sees what happened and is scarred by it.]

Many gasp at the sight.

Steve Rogers: Oh my . . . [Steve stares up.] Sam . . . We need . . . Fire and Rescue . . . on the south side of the building. We gotta get up there.

"I knew something bad was gonna happen." the same Hufflepuff from early says. Everyone looks a little somber.

Wanda looks down guilty and the avengers all try to comfort her, telling her that it isn't her fault.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

This chapter should not have taken this long to publish and I apologize. Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon. Thank you all so much for all the reads, votes, and comments! It truly truly means the world to me and I will forever be grateful to you!

Also, if you guys find the slight Supernatural reference you will have my undying love.

I hope you have a great day/night, and make sure you drink some water! Please remember to vote and comment as well!

Thx for reading, The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 28 2
**DISCONTINUED + UNFINISHED** Harry Potter and his family have to deal with the consequences of helping an old friend. Warlocks, knights, witches, dr...
813K 26.2K 132
Follow the girl who lived, Anastasia Lily Potter and her friends as they go back in time, to their parent's era, and time at Hogwarts, carrying with...
1.9K 32 12
SLOW UPDATES You are Buckys and Steve's Daughter and the rest of the Avengers are your family even Nick Furry. You go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraf...
205K 5.1K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...