We'll always be by your side...

Oleh DaceRed

This is an RWBY fanfic in which the Winter Soldier meets RWBY. The reader was born without Semblance or Aura... Lebih Banyak

Moving forward
Bio
Notes
Harem
Initiation of Beacon
A common student
Getting used to Beacon
Training
Hydra Bunker
A secret to keep
End of the line?
Vendetta
The Winter Soldier
Unfrozen
The reunion
Return to home
Data
At Beacon again
Testing the strength
The not so date
The day that never happened
Disguised
The talk
A Deal
Almost Subtle
By your side
Aftermath
Saved
New Assignment
A Situation
Discussion
Towards the winter
A little upgrade
Doing a favor
The better date
Coincidences
The cargo
Return
Mines
Ambush
Active

Shipment

537 24 3
Oleh DaceRed

(There's been a small change in the Harem, you can check it out.)

Raven's POV

Did (Y/N) say he needs to go to Vale? Lucky us.

Raven: Sure, (Y/N). Why tho?

(Y/N): I need the Winter Soldier book. There's a chance for me to get rid of the code in my head.

Raven: That's some excellent news!

(Y/N): Yeah, it's a huge relief...

Raven: By the way (Y/N), Cinder discovered that SPEAR is transporting a Soldier in a cargo ship that will soon dock at Vale. Wanna lend us a hand?

(Y/N): Of course! I'll help you with whatever you need.

Raven: Great! I'll reach you this night.

(Y/N): See you.

Third-person view.

Night time at the Schnee Manor.

(Y/N): A Soldier is going to be there...

He stares at the shield.

(Y/N): If SPEAR is transporting, that means they aren't awake yet.

He holsters his handgun. Raven portal spawned in front of him.

Raven: Hey. Good to see ya. Come thru.

The only weapon he didn't take was his M4A1.

Cinder's Hideout

(Y/N) is greeted by Cinder, who explains to him the details of the mission.

Cinder: We will approach the ship by water and climb the anchor chain. Let's try to be stealthy the most we can.

(Y/N): So, the Soldier in the interior?

Cinder: Yes. We can clear the deck while you search in the hold of the ship.

(Y/N) nodded.

Cinder: Alright. You can refill your ammo here and get ready.

As (Y/N) was getting munition, he felt a soft tap on his shoulder.

(Y/N): Hm?

When he turned, he saw Neoplitan.

(Y/N): Neo?

She smiled and waved.

(Y/N): Glad to see you here. So, you work with Cinder? Are you coming with us then?

Neo nodded.

(Y/N): I'm looking forward to collaborating with you.

Neo slightly blushed and smiled again.

Raven: Okay, time to go.

She created a portal.

Raven: Let's hope Yang doesn't mind us appearing in her team dorm.

At Beacon

Team RWBY was having a sleepover since it was raining. The team was startled at the sudden arrival of Raven.

Yang: Raven? What the hell are you doing here?!

Raven: I have things to do here. This is the fastest way to get to Vale.

The rest of the group crossed the portal

(Y/N): Hey...

He looks at his surroundings and analyzes the awkward situation.

(Y/N): Raven, we appeared at the worst moment possible.

Raven: Yikes. Anyway, let's go.

Ruby: (Y/N)? Where are you going?

(Y/N): There is a situation I must deal with. Also, I need to talk with Olivia.

The group left the dorm. Ruby watches them go.

Ruby: But Olivia's office is in the other direction!

He responds away already.

(Y/N): I know!

She closes the door and talks to her team.

Ruby: Something's up.

Blake: Leave it, Ruby. (Y/N) probably has his motives to be here. Maybe that 'situation' is very urgent.

Weiss: Yes, Ruby. Besides, it's raining. You weren't really thinking of following them. Right?

Ruby: Perhaps.

Yang: Rubes is right. It is suspicious, especially with Raven.

Ruby: 2 in favor. 2 against. Are you sure you don't want to know what's happening?

Weiss: Fine, I do! This sleepover is boring anyway!

Blake sighs.

Beacon airstrip

With (Y/N)

Neo shared her umbrella with (Y/N).

(Y/N): Are you sure we can take the Bullhead?

Cinder: We are just borrowing it. Wait until I unlock this.

(Y/N): How are you two not affected by the rain? Not even a drop of water on you.

Raven/Cinder: Maiden powers.

(Y/N): I see...

Cinder managed to unlock it.

Raven: About time.

With RWBY

Team RWBY arrived just when the aircraft was taking off. Ruby and Weiss managed to jump on top unnoticed. Yang sent Ruby a message on her Scroll to stay there and share the current location.

Yang: Okay, Blake. We'll go on Bumblebee. C'mon.

In the Bullhead

Cinder and Neo are piloting the Bullhead, so (Y/N) and Raven are just staring at each other. (Y/N) broke the silence.

(Y/N): Hey, have I told you about this bird that followed me to Atlas?

Raven: O-oh...? N-no...

(Y/N): It actually keeps me company quite often and also likes to poke my cheek for some reason.

Cinder: Hey, that sounds interesting. I wonder if that 'raven' would kiss you soon. What do you think Raven?

Raven tried to play it along despite feeling embarrassed.

Raven: Highly unlikely!

Cinder: (Y/N). It sounds like 'raven' enjoys head pats. I bet it craves for affection. Doesn't it?

(Y/N): Oh, yes. Quite sometimes.

Raven: Haha... so funny... *I wanna die. Fuck you, Cinder!*

Outside the Bullhead

Ruby and Weiss managed to stay on the Bullhead thanks to Weiss's Glyph.

Weiss: The aircraft is descending! Should we bail out before it lands?!

Ruby: What!? I can't hear you!

Weiss: What!? I... Never mind!

Weiss took Ruby and descended to land safely with the help of her Glyphs.

Ruby: Phew. Finally, on the ground. What were you saying before?

Weiss: Nothing, you dolt! Now shut up and hide before their Bullhead lands.

The two watch the aircraft descend to the ground. Once landed, the group made their way to the sea.

Weiss: It seems like they are heading towards the docks or something like that, more like they are moving around the docks a bit instead of going in.

Ruby: Maybe they are going to that cargo ship. Looks like it's heavily guarded.

Weiss: Makes sense. Let's wait until Yang and Blake arrive.

With (Y/N)

The group entered the water and swam towards the anchor chain.

(Y/N): I'll be going first.

He climbs and gets to the deck. (Y/N) quickly reacts and knocks out a guard with his shield. When the group was on board, they split. (Y/N) and Neo went towards the interior.

(Y/N): On me, Neo.

The two moved towards the interior and rapidly incapacitated the guards and crew. Eventually, they had to split up to check all the possible areas where the Soldier could been held.

(Y/N): C'mon... Where...

???: Winter Soldier.

(Y/N) barely manages to block the incoming attack of the mercenary. (Y/N) retaliates and hits him with the Shield.

Batroc: It seems the rumors are true. The Winter Soldier is still alive. We could use you.

They got into a fighting posture

(Y/N): Not so sure about that.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.3K 1.7K 39
MY BEST ASSISTANT Working Title(s): RWBY: ULTIMATUM Dedicated to my dear friend RikerMun. Iron Man! Reader x RWBY #1 in SilverEyes #1 in rwbycrossove...
7.8K 63 13
(Note: This is my first ever attempt at a fanfiction so don't be too harsh please, but constructive criticism is always welcomed! Also there will pro...
674 13 19
Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby, they belong to RoosterTeeth, nor do I own the rwby images Team LADR I own. I couldn't think of how to draw the final t...
51.6K 894 79
Kamado y/n is a boy who lost his parents becous of grimm attack and was adopted by a former huntsman known as Urokodaki Sakonji and was trained by hi...