The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

De Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... Mai multe

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'
Chapter 76: Another Annoying Clown

Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!

2.1K 67 3
De Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

After remembering, I rushed back to my plane. I removed the thunderdial from the console, so that if they capture the plane it would be useless for them. I couldn't take any chances of it falling into enemy hands.

I slipped the thunder dial into my backpack along with my other dials before throwing it on my back. I then grabbed my sword and air board. I'm so glad Usopp found it! I was even happier to find out that it wasn't even damaged. Not trying to pat myself on the back, but I built it good!

I slipped my sword onto my belt, and Chi hopped on my shoulder. Now we were ready for whatever was going to come. The only details I could remember about this place was that the marines would steal the Strawhats gold, and that it would end up in the main captain's office, which is not a lot to go on.

After everyone realized we were surrounded, we seemed to have the same idea: run! We all scattered in different directions, hurrying off the boat. Robin covered our escape by sending her flower hands to turn their attention elsewhere. I helped out by creating a smoke screen for the others to hide within.

Chi and I bolted using the air board, Nami her waver, and everyone else did something I'm sure. I wasn't really paying attention to them, rather where I was headed.

Since I was hidden in the smoke, I used my illusion powers to cover Chi and I. "Chi they won't be able to see us, but they will be able to hear us." I explained to the cloudfox, so she wouldn't accidentally blow our cover.

"Chi," she nodded her head in understanding.

With this ability we would be able to stay out in the open without having to worry about being seen. It will make it easier to scope the place out.

The night was long and boring. I didn't find anyone else. The only activity came from the marines. They taped off about every part of the boat and my plane with yellow caution tape that read 'keep out'. I found it ironic, seeing that there were always about twenty of them on board at a time.

Their commander also went to the boat at some point. He thoroughly checked out the number of coffee cups that Sanji had prepared for the crew before we were forced to disperse. I'm glad I specifically requested not to have any coffee, or else the commander would have an accurate number of hidden people by the number of cups.

I was impressed with this commander's knowledge. He was even able to tell that the ship had been to Jaya recently based on the type of coffee Sanji had brewed. He was also able to identify the South Bird that had remained on the ship. This man had way too much free time to study.

When morning came, they started to pull the Going Merry towards dock 88. The huge sign gave it away, but I guess it was necessary for new ships to know where to go.

I decided to look around the base since it was now possible with sunlight. The base was enclosed with one main door, but that in itself seemed too easy to get around. There had to be something else. There was a bridge that connected surrounding land to the inner piece of land. Lastly, there were well over a hundred cannons planted throughout the wall's defenses. Fun.

I saw two people with familiar colored hair open one of the doors that led to an outside balcony. It was Nami and Zoro. I steered my air board over towards them, so I could hear them. They were still unable to see me because of the illusion fruit. I decided that I would keep this power a secret from everyone until the proper time.

I was able to see them properly before hearing. For some reason, Nami was carrying Zoro's swords and dressed in what looked like a janitor's uniform. Zoro seemed his usual self save for the missing swords that were usually on his person.

Once I was nearby, I hovered the air board underneath the platform they were on, so they wouldn't be talking or shouting directly in my direction.

"We don't have to hide ya know. If push comes to shove we'll just fight back." Zoro says.

"You big idiot! If you do that when we don't know where everyone else is..." Nami starts to rant at the still swordless swordsman.

"They'll all meet up, won't they?" Zoro remarks, having faith in the rest of his crew.

"Now there's an idea," Nami seemed to relent before snapping out of it. "No, I mean, Merry is missing too!"

"No need to shout like that. Anyway, isn't this a nice view?" He tried to appease the irritated girl. "When we got here, it was night, so we couldn't see well."

I could hear Nami audibly seethe at the man's chillaxness towards the situation. And yet again, Zoro's plan backfires.

"Oh hey, Nami if we stay here the others might," Zoro starts to suggest something before he was cut off.

"Don't be ridiculous! Anyway, you stay put here!" She ordered as I heard her walk to the edge of the platform. "Seriously, you always get lost."

I then heard the sound of swords landing on top of rustling leaves.

I turned my head to see that Nami had thrown Zoro's swords over the railing to land on the bushes growing on the side of the mountain.

"Hey, my swords! What are you doing?!" Zoro protests her actions, running over to try to grab them.

I moved my board, so I could have a better view of the two of them.

When Zoro went to grab his swords, they fell even lower. He jumped over the rail, hanging onto it with one hand as he tried to reach for them. His facial expression was hilarious.

I quickly dug through my backpack to grab my flash dial and snap a picture. That was too good to pass up.

"In any case, try to keep in mind that you have no sense of direction." Nami continues to speak, uncaring of the swordsman and his predicament that she created. "Once I've found the others, I'll come and get you." She was then forced to leave after nearly being caught for 'slacking on the job'.

I would bet all my gold that she doesn't stay in her current uniform for very long after that.

Zoro continued to try to grab his swords, but they stayed just outside his reach.

"That darn navigator. Why the heck did she put them in such a hard-to-reach place?!" He complained all the while.

When he finally managed to grab his white sheathed sword, the other two fell. He let go of the railing and ran down the steep side of the mountain to chase after them. A rock hit him in the back of the head on the way, causing him to drop the only sword he had retrieved.

He and the swords all landed in the water with a splash. A boulder-sized rock followed right after. Yep, that's gonna hurt. While he was falling epically, I was snapping funny pictures left and right.

After a minute he resurfaces, happy that he hadn't become a 'jellyfish' apparently. I'll have to ask what that was about later. Sadly, the funny part of this was about finished. Zoro was suddenly surrounded by marines all pointing guns at him as he tread the water to stay afloat.

Zoro had officially been captured. Well he'll survive. Now that I think about it, I should find the location of the Commander's office, so I'll know where to go for the gold later.

With that thought I took off, leaving Zoro behind. Once we were outside of earshot Chi started to squeak on my shoulder.

"Chi chi chi Chi."

"Relax, he'll be fine. If he can't bust himself out, I'm sure Luffy will go grab him. If needed, we'll go do it ourselves." I explain my reasoning for leaving behind the green haired man. "Besides, this way he can't get lost." I chuckled at the thought.

"Chi chi chi," Chi chuckled at the thought.

After a bit of searching, I found an outdoor landing that led into an office. It looked rather fancy, so I assumed I found the correct place. I took note of its location before heading out.

"Shall we go check on Merry?" I ask the cloudfox, chilling on my shoulder.

"Chi!" She agreed with the suggestion.

When I arrived at Dock 88, I saw Usopp talking to an older man who was praising the ship. The man could see how much love and effort was put into Merry just by how the repairs were done.

Then a big shot on the base showed up, Vice-Commander, and he quickly outed Usopp, despite his marine uniform he had for disguise. Usopp was quickly surrounded by four marines who all had their swords pointed at his neck.

Usopp was forced to suck in, so that he wouldn't be sliced. I thought I was going to have to intervene, but the old man, who was apparently the leader of the ship repairs, saved him. I did snap another picture of Usopp while he was in the funny dodging pose though.

Usopp has also now been officially captured. Come on guys this is starting to get embarrassing. Well then again, I guess now everyone can hide as well as Chi and I.

Well Merry seems fine, so now what. I decided to chill on the deck, seeing that no one was assigned to watch over it anymore. Kinda dumb if you ask me, but whatever, no complaints here. If I stay here, the others will show up eventually.

I saw my plane still tied to the ship safely. Glad it didn't get moved.

I yawned and so did Chi. We have been up all night after all. "Hey Chi, let's take a little nap while we wait for the others." I suggest quietly as we snuggle ourselves into a corner of the ship. Wouldn't want to chance getting stepped on and being found.

"Chi," she quietly agrees before falling asleep on my lap.

***Mini Time Skip Brought to You By a Sleeping Amaya & Chi***

The sound of about a hundred clank click chanks woke up Chi and I from our little nap. I opened my blurry eyes, rubbing them to wake up. When my vision cleared, I saw Dock 88 flooded with marines. They all had guns aimed at the door as if expecting unwelcomed company.

"Excellent, they passed through Straw Gate!" I heard one of the marines say.

"So they're definitely headed for Dock 88." Another confirms with his fellow officer.

Seeing that there was likely, no, definitely going to be a battle, I signal for Chi to go inside the ship. She was quick to follow directions this time. She normally lingered for a moment, but I guess she realized the amount of guns in the room. She knows I'll be fine, but if she's hit, she knows that won't be the case.

"Don't let your guard down!" another marine yelled out to the others.

I saw that the leader of this operation was the same man who captured Usopp earlier: the vice-commander.

"Commence the capture operation!" He orders upon seeing some of the crew near the designated doorway.

Usopp, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji all entered the dock area, freezing at the sight in front of them. They were surrounded by marines in every direction.

"Wha-?!" Usopp called out in dismay.

I watched from the ship, seated on the railing with my legs swinging back and forth.

"Now this is somethin',"Sanji comments.

"So we were being ambushed!" Zoro judges. Wow you worked really hard on that deduction Greenie.

"Sniper team #7 to the front!" The vice-commander ordered. "Take aim!"

"Just like that!" Usopp freaks out while falling on his behind.

The other three prepared themselves for the bullet barrage that was about to commence.

"Fire!"

"Gum Gum Balloon!" Luffy called out, expanding his whole body in the process. At the same time of his expansion, his largest pushed Sanji and Zoro to either side, knocking them off balance. Luckily, I was able to snap a great picture at the right time.

"'What are you doing!?'" Sanji and Zoro yell at their captain after all the bullets ricocheted off his body back towards the marines.

"Cannon Team #12m to the front!" The vice-commander ordered, unfazed by the sudden development.

The next line of marines came to the front.

"Fire!"

Instead of giving a large impact, each of the shots landed on the ground in front of their intended targets. They began to release a purple smoke that started to burn their eyes.

"Those were flash bombs!" Usopp announced.

"Sword Team, to the front!" The next order was given. Umm, hello, sir, I think you forgot to mention what number they were. Did he forget or just not know?

"Charge!"

The marines charged, hiding within the smoke against their opponents. I was still able to tell what was going on since smoke was one of my powers.

Sanji appeared to be in trouble, but Usopp saved him just in time before giving him a pair of goggles to wear.

Zoro continued to attack the marines with his eyes closed like there wasn't a problem to begin with, slashing down several in the process. "Blinders don't work on me, unlike a certain lovesick moron!" He coolly comments after the attack.

Luffy then unleashed his signature move: Gum Gum Gatling. He had the largest smile on his face as he punched others in theirs. I smiled at the scene. He's certainly grown from when we were kids.

He followed his move with a 'Gum Gum Whip', getting almost everyone on the deck floor. Unfortunately that meant Zoro and Sanji too. Maybe I spoke too soon about him growing.

After getting up off the floor, Sanji and Zoro started fighting each other because of Zoro's earlier comment.

"What are you two doing?!" Usopp yelled at them, attempting to get them focused on their goal.

"Fire!" A net shot from a gun then flew through the air before hitting Luffy. He was wrapped up inside a sea prism net, which quickly drained his energy.

"Luffy!" Usopp calls before trying to go get him.

"Stay right where you are." The vice-commander ordered. "Your wanted posters say 'dead or alive,' but here at G8, we prefer alive. But if you resist any further I can't guarantee that.

"Hey, Luffy, can you get the net off you?" Usopp asks his captain.

"I can't! It won't come off at all!" He replied, wiggling around in the net. "Plus I'm suddenly out of strength..." he trails off.

"Sea Prism?" Zoro suddenly realizes.

"What?!" Sanji looks slightly more concerned after hearing the update.

"That's right! That was a Prison Bomb, meant for use against those with Devil Fruit powers!" The vice-commander smugly voices.

I believe that's my cue. I placed the flash dial I was using for pictures back in my bag before leaving it on deck. I then stand on the railing of the ship.

"In that case," I call out, dropping my illusion power to be seen. "I guess I'll have to be quicker than your nets. Besides, last I checked. My wanted poster only wanted me alive." I turn into smoke, filling the room with smoke as well before reappearing between Sanji and Zoro.

"Ama!""Ama-chan!" They both greeted me at the same time.

Once the smoke cleared and the marines realized I had joined the others, they all pointed their guns at us in a semi-circle once again.

"Dammit! There's still this many left, ever after all the ones we beat?!" Sanji complains.

"Hey, Zoro?" I call, keeping my attention on the crowd.

"Yeah?"

"Can you handle Luffy? Also you two may want to step back, it's about to get hot." I ask before warning the two.

"Mmm," he hummed in approval before they both took a couple of steps back.

"Just give yourselves up. Escape is absolutely impossible!"

"Please," I say while rolling my eyes. I light up both hands with a large amount of fire. I then send a wave headed in the marines direction, causing several of them to shout in alarm.

Then the sound of a cart on wheels was heard coming behind us at a rapid pace. It slammed into Usopp who was sent spinning through the air before crashing onto the ground.

It was a medical cart pushed by Nami and another lady. Chopper jumped out from underneath the cloth before going over to Usopp in worry.

"Usopp! What terrible injuries! He's badly wounded! The marines did this?! Damn them!" He started to get worked up in his larger form, having the wrong impression of the situation.

"Who are you?!?!" The vice-commander ordered.

The other lady who came with Nami then shrieked the loudest shriek I've heard in awhile, and let me tell you that's saying something. I mean I've been traveling with Nami, Usopp, and Chopper for awhile, and they are the most frady-cats I've ever seen. However, this lady took the prize for loudest.

"We've been taken hostage! Please save us!" She suddenly yelled out to the marines. She turned to Nami and subtly winked at her. "We were forced here against our will!" She continues.

"This giant is one of the pirates!" Nami joins in, pointing to Chopper who had Usopp slung over his shoulder.

"Eh?? W-wait! When did I do that?!" Chopper yells at them, not fully understanding what was going on.

"What is this?" Zoro asks, watching the performance.

I turn my head towards him. "Have you never been to a theater before?" I questioned.

He shook his head. Well that will have to be fixed at some point. I bet the rest of them haven't either, so maybe one day I can find one to take them to.

Somehow the marines believed the poor play put on by the two ladies. How they didn't see Nami's large smile during her part was beyond me.

"We can't act carelessly with hostages." The marine next to their leader spoke.

"This is why I hate pirates."

"Is that giant the one who was pretending to be a doctor?" Another asks.

"He's carrying his crewmate, so he must be."

Chopper, finally gaining a clue on how to act, started to put on a show. "That's right! I'm a rough and tough member of the Straw Hats! Even crying babies shut up around me!" He declared.

Zoro started to clap for him with a large half grin- half smile on his face.

"Better do as I say, or these hostages are dead meat!" Chopper continued as he stomped hard on the floor.

The girls screamed right after, adding to the overall effect.

"All right! Have your men stand down and let us through!" Chopper commanded.

"Now I get it." Zoro smiled.

"Then why did you clap earlier if you didn't understand?" I wondered aloud, wiping his smile off in the process.

"Interesting." Sanji comments.

Seeing that the marines weren't moving, Chopper yelled again. "Hurry up, or I'll snap these girls' necks like twigs!"

"He'll do it, too!" Zoro decides to jump in, pointing at the reindeer. "He's so crazy not even we can stop him!"

"Even if he doesn't I'll just burn them to a crisp." I say evilly holding up a fireball in my palm. Hey, why not join in on the acting, right?

"Are you upholders of justice gonna let two helpless ladies die?" Sanji smirks at them as the girls behind them shake their heads in fake desperation.

"Chopper! Ama! That's cowardly! I misjudged you!" Luffy weakly calls from the ground. He was still trapped inside a sea prism net.

"You shut up!" Nami growled, baring her shark teeth.

Chopper roared out a yell.

"He's gonna kill us!" The other lady screams.

"Please, do what he says!" Nami called afterwards.

The vice-commander looked graved in many senses of the word. "I'll pull back my men." He answered. "All hands, lower your weapons and withdraw!" He ordered. "Stand down! All sniper squads, lower your guns!"

All the marines looked to have similar expressions. As much as they wanted to fight to protect, they knew that they had to stand down to save the two.

They all started to shuffle back and away from our group.

"Wow, that worked well." Sanji observes.

"I hope so," Zoro utters before walking over to his tied up captain.

"Huh?" Sanji questions.

"Keep your eyes open, Sanji." I speak. "Until we are gone, they could always try to pull something."

"I owe you one, Zoro." Luffy weakly said after being freed from his net.

The marines had cleared a decent sized walkway from where we were to the boat. "As you can see, we've opened the way! Now release them!"

"Yes! It worked!" Nami said before nudging Chopper.

"No! I'm not letting them go until we can escape!" Chopper replied to the command.

A soldier walked up behind the vice-commander. I tried to listen in to what they were saying, but I still couldn't control that part of the lightning abilities.

"I give in to your demands! Get onto your ship!" He declared.

"He's a good sport. But is he telling the truth?" Zoro questioned his motives. Luffy was still out of energy, so his arm was over Zoro's shoulder as he was dragged along.

"Doubt it." I comment.

We started to walk towards the ship, going at a steady pace.

"Oi, when I give the signal, run to the ship." Zoro told us. "Luffy, stretch your arms and get everyone on board. Can you do that?" He questioned his slightly limp captain.

"No, problem." He kinda slurred. Yup, real convincing.

A large clank drew our attention to the side. One of the marines had dropped their weapon on the ground, seemingly by accident, but that seemed awfully convenient to me.

Nami then yelled before pushing another marine in the face.

"You moron! He's on your side!" The vice-commander yelled at her, thinking that she was hostage.

"Get to the ship somehow! Let's do it, Captain!" Zoro yelled.

"I have no choice. All hands! Attack at once!"

The ship started to slid out of his hanger into the water, gaining everyone's attention on the dock. I looked up to see that the old man who rescued Usopp had freed the ship for us.

"Hey, everyone!" Luffy called out. "We're gettin' on!" He swung his now stretched out arm to swipe up everyone on his crew and me before slamming us down on his ship.

I turned into smoke right before impact before reforming off to the side. Whew that was a close one. I turned my head in time to see Luffy and Zoro slam their heads on the side of the ship during their attempt to get on board courtesy of Luffy.

We were off.

"Well done Merry!" Luffy compliments her.

Oh, right! The gold! I remembered as Nami and Sanji pound on Luffy for his painful rescue.

I ran to grab my air board I left on deck. I start it up before hopping on and taking flight.

"Ama! Where are you going?" Nami questioned me.

"Trust me on this. You'll be glad I went. I'll be back soon!" I call out as I make my way to the office that housed the gold. I used my fire power by funneling it through the back vent to increase my speed.

I heard the sirens go off around the base, echoing that same tune on repeat. I reached my destination, the balcony that had two large openings; however, I wasn't alone. The commander was there.

I stopped my air board right outside the balcony since he was leaning on the rails. I could see the small mountain of gold right inside his office. Lucky, I came prepared. I place my hand inside my pocket, resting it on the small amount of pebbles I carried.

"I didn't know you had any relations with the straw hats. I was surprised when I saw an aircraft on board, Sky Goddess Amaya." The commander spoke to me, seeming unconcerned of my arrival. Strange, to say the least.

I give a small smile in return. "What can I say. I was in the neighborhood, so I decided to visit an old friend." I nonchalantly reply.

"Well, I hope you had a good visit because they will soon be behind bars." He remarks.

"Oh? Care to share?" I question, slightly curious at why this man was so confident.

"All in good time." He waved me off. "You have your own problems. Even if you get away now, you'll return willingly." He stated.

Having had enough of his word games, I made my move. "Room", I called as I threw my pebbles behind me on the air board. My board, the balcony, and part of his office was covered in a blue membrane. "Shambles." I rotate my fingers to switch the gold for the pebbles.

Once the deed was done, I dropped the 'room' before taking my leave, heading back to the Going Merry. The trip back was harder than the trip there. I couldn't use any fancy flying to avoid the cannonballs, or else I would chance dropping some of the gold. I had to slice them with my sword as I rode the air waves. Finally, I made it back to the ship.

"It's only natural." I heard Robin speaking. "The navy confiscated the ship."

"What're we gonna do?! We can't bust through that gate like this!" Usopp responded.

"Just means we gotta fight our way through." Zoro tags in.

"All we gotta do is gain control of the device that raises and lowers it." Sanji gives some direction towards their objective.

"Don't talk like it's easy!" Usopp yells at them.

"Don't worry! I have a nice idea!" Luffy says.

From the way everyone was talking, no one had realized I had returned. I wonder if Nami has found out about the gold yet.

A large volley of cannonballs were all shot towards the ship. Luffy 'Gum Gum Ballooned' them all back into the gate that Usopp was worried about breaking. Well mission accomplished.

"I see! I hadn't thought of that! Nice, Luffy!" The navigator gave her praise. "Now let's get that-" she froze. Ahh, this must be the time she realizes it.

She starts to freak out before running over to open up a door, only to see an empty room where the gold once was. "We've been had...the treasure is gone!" She exclaims.

"You wouldn't happen to mean this treasure, would you?" I question her, stealing everyone's attention.

"AMA!!!" Nami shouts my name in joy as she runs over and tackles me off my air board. I was so glad that I wasn't over the water anymore, but my gratitude was short-lived as she was squeezing the life out of me in thanks.

"Thank you thank you thank you!! You and Robin are the only ones I can count on!"

"A-air," I ask, gasping.

"Sorry sorry," she said, letting go of me. She then went to inspect her treasure, making sure it was all there.

"You might want to put that back in your safe room until we're out of here." I suggest. "You wouldn't want it to go flying into the water."

Nami then made Sanji and Chopper do just that to which the former was thrilled to be of service.

I then power off my air board that I was tackled off of. I also went to pick up my bag I left earlier on the deck. I rummaged through it, looking for the thunder dial to power my plane. I wanted to reinstall it since everything was about over.

After grabbing it, I turned around to head to my plane before freezing.

"Amaya? What's wrong?" Usopp questioned me after seeing my stop in place.

I didn't respond only pointed to the deck.

"What is it?" He asks coming to stand next to me, looking. "I don't see anything." He comments.

"That's the problem." I answer, gaining the attention of those around me. "My plane is missing." I explain.

The words that that commander then repeated in my head. 'You have your own problems. Even if you get away now, you'll return willingly.'

"Ama," Luffy stares my way, but I don't have time to worry about him worrying about me or the others for that matter. I was livid. The legacy of my island, my family, was taken right from under my nose as I took a nap. I don't know who I was madder at: the marines or myself.

My gaze hardened as I handed my bag to Usopp. "I'm going to kill them if they try to stand in my way." I state, making my way over to my air board still clutching the thunder dial in my hand. "Don't wait up. I'll catch up once I get my plane back."

_______________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the extra long chapter! I was exited to write the mini-arc! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21K 395 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
14.6K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
2K 76 35
Two years after that great war that broke out between the Mafia forces and the World Government in their headquarters in the middle of the ocean on G...
127K 4.6K 52
[[ONGOING]] [[Story begins in Sabaody Archipelago]] The (Wicked) Witch of the West. That's literally what (Y/n) is if you think about it. A Witch f...