The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

De Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... Mai multe

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'
Chapter 76: Another Annoying Clown

Chapter 26: A Balloon What?

1.8K 69 5
De Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

I flew down from the cloud to where the majority of the crew was. The first thing I saw was Chopper frantically trying to help the injured. I stepped in and started to treat those who were less injured in comparison, but it was still a lot of wounds per person.

At some point Luffy, Nami, and Conis came running over to us, meeting up with the rest of the group. Luffy was dragging a large sack filled with food behind him, and he also had two large pieces of meat suck in his mouth.

Sanji of course greeted the ladies cheerfully. Afterwards, everyone caught up as we ate all the food that Luffy brought.

Following that was a grand party. All the surviving angels, the warriors, and us pirates partied till we all dropped. Well everyone except Luffy and I. I couldn't pass out no matter how much I drank because of my Drink Drink power, and Luffy was too excited to sleep.

He woke his crew with the plan to steal the gold and run. While Luffy and the others made their plan. I overheard that the Belfry was found with my special hearing from the Rumble fruit. It phased in and out at random times. I'll have to spend some time learning how to control it.

I went over to the Western Seashore, taking my plane. I saw lots of people trying to pull the large bell out of the White-White-Sea using ropes made of vines.

I decided to give them a hand. Using Law's power, I switched the location of the bell and a pebble on the ground. Everyone was so shocked that their jaws gaped more than a fish out of water.

Afterwards, a Poneglyph was found on the bell, which Robin and I read. It talked about the Ancient Weapon Poseidon, which I already knew about. Robin was also disappointed but for other reasons.

Robin was surprised to see a message left from Gold D. Roger though. Using the flame flame power with my hand, I decided to also crave a section into the gold, saying the names of everyone in Luffy's crew along with my own and Chi's. It was quick work.

The people then offered to give us the broken leg off the Grand Belfry. Robin happily agreed, knowing that they would be happy to hear the news.

I offered to help them out again, but they refused, saying that they wanted to repay their gratitude by carrying it themselves. With their determination I watched patiently with Chi on my shoulder. They wrapped it up in a cloth before they slowly started to carry it towards the city.

When we arrived, Luffy greeted Robin and I enthusiastically. Then he froze as he and the rest of them misunderstood the situation. Luffy ordered Robin to quickly return to the ship, so that they wouldn't get caught stealing the gold. The people of the island then misunderstood them while they only wanted to give them more gold.

Robin smiled and laughed before saying 'we don't need it'. Everyone was saddened that they carried it for nothing. Robin then went to join the others, but Chi and I stayed behind.

When they asked why I stayed behind, I answered by asking everyone to move away from the large piece of gold. I then used my sheathed sword to cut a section of the gold into many small pieces. Using Room, I placed them into my given sacks. I took my share to the plane before taking off after Luffy and the others, saying a quick 'thanks' and leaving them stunned once again. Never gets old. Good times.

Now I've finally caught up to them, and their ship is already slowly falling in the sky with the help of the octopus balloon. I know this world is filled with weird things, but something about this is just too far for me. Who knows.

Anyways, I turned the plane to safely land, but it lost power. It started to drop. Luckily I managed to land on the deck of the ship before things could go South even if I had to maneuver around the octopus.

"Chi," chi sighed in relief after the brief scare.

"Woah, what happened?" Usopp exclaimed, seeing my rough landing.

I jumped out of my plane with Chi. "I lost power right before I landed." I explained as I started to strap my plane to the ship's deck.

Everyone was there.

"At least you made it before falling." Nami comments.

"Yeah, but what are you going to do now?" Sanji wonders. "Are you stuck here in the meantime?"

I smile, knowing that they just gave me the perfect opportunity to show them my new ability. "Actually, I can power it up myself now, so I won't need to wait."

This seemed to interest them.

I look at Chi, so she knows to get down. Since I'm still a newbie with the power, I didn't want to accidentally hurt her. She hopped down and went over to Robin as she had grown close to her during my history lessons.

I focus channeling my new power into my hands, causing them to spark a little.

"Did you copy that guy's devil fruit!" Usopp shrieked out in surprise, seeing my hands spark up.

"Yup! Shocking, right?" I then shot out a single bolt of lightning towards my plane, so the thunder dial could recharge. I did it a couple of times, so I wouldn't have to worry about it losing power mid flight for a while.

"Sorry I didn't mention it earlier. I didn't want to freak out the locals, seeing as they just lost their homes and all." I explained my reasoning for keeping it under wraps.

"What! When did you get his power!" Zoro shouts.

"You kissed that guy?!" Nami says shocked.

"WHAT!" Sanji joins the questioning parade.

"Of course not! I tricked him." I wave my hands in front of me in defense of myself.

"How?" Robin asks, curious about how I manage after she couldn't no doubt.

I sigh. "Gather round, cause I'm only telling this story once." I ordered them. I gathered smoke in my hands, using my power like I did when I was a kid to tell Luffy stories.

All the strawhats gathered around, ready to watch the smoke make the images appear of the events that happened earlier. I told them of the fake tradition of the Disciple's Oath that I created.

Everyone watched the smoke with fascination throughout the telling of the story. Once I was done, I allowed the smoke to dissipate.

I smile at them. "And that's what happened. I took a page out of Usopp's book for my gain. Whatcha think? Not bad eh?" I nudged Nami with my shoulder as she smiled at me in return.

Usopp seemed to puff up a bit when I mentioned him. Of course what else should I have expected. I slightly shook my head at his shenanigans.

"As much as I don't like that bastard laying a hand on you. A kiss on the hand is definitely better than the mouth." Sanji puffed out a smoke as he responded. Then he started to noodle dance. "Of course nobody is worthy enough to kiss Ama-chan!"

I chuckled. Classic Sanji I suppose. Zoro walked over to my side as I chuckled before placing a hand on my shoulder. He didn't say anything, but his meaning still came across. He was worried after I was taken and now relieved that I was okay.

I nodded in understanding of his sentiment. He lowered his arm before finding a place on deck to take a nap.

"Shishishi," Luffy laughed his famous laugh. "Seems you've gotten stronger, Ama!" He cheered for me.

I grin largely, knowing that with every power up the more equipped I'll be to watch over him and the others.

Everyone then turned to see all the gold that they ran away with earlier. They hadn't seen mine yet. Guess I'll show them later as a surprise. Nami's gonna flip.

Everyone wanted something different. Sanji asked for a lockable fridge, Usopp wanted some cannons, Luffy craved meat of course, Chopper begged for some medical books from other islands, and the rest didn't really seem to care about something specific.

Nami being herself didn't promise them a dime, saying that they would deal with it later. Classic Nami ever the treasure hoarder. She then freaked out after Robin's comment of wondering where we would land.

To be perfectly honest. I forgot. I remembered that Luffy will jump on top of the octopus at some point, giving them a rough landing, but after that, I haven't a clue. Guess I'll find out when the time comes.

"Well, don't worry." Luffy starts to say with a smile to Nami. "We'll just head back to the next island once we reach the sea." He casually answered.

Nami didn't seem impressed with her captain's answer to her concern.

"But," Sanji says, looking at the octopus balloon. "Well...I guess it was my imagination." He changes his mind.

"Hm? What're you talking about?" Usopp questions the blonde.

"No, nothing," he replies, creating an ominous atmosphere.

"There's a problem! Hey!" Zoro suddenly yells, sitting up from his nap in a hurry.

Everyone's attention snapped to the moss head as he looked around. He then proceeded to yawn very largely. "Oh, it was just a dream." He disclosed before laying back down to continue his nap.

"What's with you?" Nami goes to attack the sleeping swordsman until Usopp holds her back. "You scared me!"

"I'm gonna cut you into fillets, you damn Moss Head!" Sanji also yells with shark teeth.

I shake my head. "But Sanji," I grabbed his attention. "That would be an unpresentable meal." I comment, making him freeze in thought.

"Now, now, Zoro's tired, too, after the battle in the sky," Usopp tried to calm Nami down.

Luffy just laughed all the while, and Robin and Chopper just watched.

Night eventually fell as everyone was lounging on the deck. Nami was still worried would

"It's taking quite a long time to get to the Blue Sea." Robin commented.

"I'm still worried about where the ship will end up landing." Nami whines, staring at the sea far below.

"Then shall I sing a love song or something to take your mind off it?" Sanji happily offers, his lower body being a mini tornado.

"In any case, I'm so bored." Zoro comments finally waking up and stretching. "When are we going to reach the sea?" He lazily asks.

"Oh, just go to sleep." Usopp mutters, still irritated from something Robin said to him before the bored man awoke.

"If you're bored, come here, too, Zoro! This is fun!" Luffy calls from somewhere above us.

We all look up to see him jumping on top of the octopus. Nami started to tell him off, saying that their lives depended on that balloon.

Seeing Luffy jump on the balloon, I knew it was my cue to leave. I pick up a sleeping Chi in my arms before making my way over to my plane. I placed her on the driver's seat then made my way to unhook the ropes from the ship.

"Are you going somewhere?" Zoro asked, seeing me prepare my ship.

"I thought an evening flight might be relaxing." I turn my head to the orange haired and raven haired ladies. "Hey, Nami, Robin, would you like to tag along?"

Robin agreed, but Nami wasn't interested. Her mistake. Robin got into the back seat with all the gold bags I had from Skypiea. She glanced at the bags to me before raising an eyebrow in question.

I smiled cheekily. "As if I would leave all their goodwill behind." I responded to her invoice question.

I started up the thunder dial, readying for take off. I placed Chi in my lap, so that she would have a comfortable flight. Turning on the jet dials, we took off, leaving the ship's deck behind us.

We traveled around the sky, staying near the ship. I turned off the jet dials, so we could cruise. We were close enough to hear the others when they yelled, which was most of the time if I'm being honest. They were getting onto Luffy about jumping on the octopus.

"This is quite nice," Robin comments. "I see why you enjoy it so much, Miss Aviator."

Happiness swelled within me. Hearing that my friend enjoyed riding the plane I worked so hard to build, the legacy of my island, was rather gratifying after all the effort and time put in.

"T-thanks, Robin." I responded a little choked up.

From the corner of my eye, I could see that Robin turned her head to watch the ship in the sky. "Is it just me or is the octopus shrinking?" She asks.

Focusing back on the present, I look at the balloon animal. "Oh, definitely. That's why I decided to take a night flight." I mention.

"I see, so you figured this would happen?"

"Well, growing up with Luffy, you tend to learn a thing or two about observation." I comment.

"I'd imagine so. Miss Navigator will not be pleased once she finds out." Robin brings up.

"I gave her the option to come along, so she has no room to complain." I tell her, showing that I covered all my bases.

Robin gave a small grin after hearing my response.

We watched as Sanji climbed up the octopus to Luffy down before they both tumbled off the octopus and the boat all together. Luffy used his powers to grab onto the ship, but Sanji wasn't happy in the slightest as he continued to yell at the strawhat.

They didn't even get back up on deck before the Going Merry started to fall at an alarming rate.

Usopp then pulled a cool feat. He roped himself to the ship before jumping under it. He placed all the breath dials he had on the underside of the ship to slow their descent. It was a brilliant idea to be honest. I could imagine his smug look from here based off of his pose he struck in the air.

Unfortunately for them, their relief was short-lived. The octopus suddenly shrunk into a pet sized version, removing all the support from the ship. The ship started to plummet towards the sea below.

We followed behind the ship on its way down. The Going Merry landed with a large splash, sending frigid sea water high into the air around the vessel.

After most of it cleared, I landed the plane before hooking it back onto the deck. "Woah, what a nice fight." I comment laughing, angering the navigator who was left behind.

"You knew!" She shouted before whacking me on top of the head. Since I was a logia type, sort of, it didn't hurt in the slightest, so I kept laughing.

"Man, that surprised me." Nami comments about the whole ordeal.

"But we somehow made it down... without dying." Luffy says smiling after he removed the octopus that landed on his face.

Everyone started to reminisce about the sky island, wondering about different things.

"It's a dream land. I wonder if we can go visit again someday." Chopper contentedly comments.

"You might be able to get closer if you die." Zoro says, trying to intimidate the reindeer with a smirk.

"Zoro, you think you can go to heaven?" Usopp questions him.

"You jerk!"

I started to laugh again, seeing that Zoro's plan had backfired.

"Well, things're calm now at any rate. I'll make coffee or something." Sanji states.

Luffy wholeheartedly agreed to wanting something to eat, but something about Sanji's words bugged me. It sounded like a phrase I would categorize as "famous last words" or "a jinxed phrase". Maybe I'm reading too far into this, it's probably nothing.

All of a sudden spot lights land on the ship, illuminating it from every direction. Wailing sirens start to go off as well, along with the sound of pounding footsteps.

"Where the heck are we?" Luffy wonders, looking around.

Oh right. Now I remember. Very helpful memory. Thanks for the warning.

______________________________________________________________________

Anyone else excited?! I know I am. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until Next Time...which will be soon I'm sure.

World_Imaginer

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

41K 1.2K 19
(Y/N) has never had a family as long as she could remember. For the past 5 years she's been dressing up as a boy, to hide the fact that she is a woma...
24.5K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
44.9K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...
110K 3.7K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...