After rebirth, the young husb...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Extra 1: The parents are short-tempered
Extra 1: Parents' secrets 3
Extra 1: Parental gossip 4
Extra 1: Parents' secrets 5
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 1
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 2
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 3
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 4
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 5
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 6
Extra 3: Past life 1
Extra 3: Past life 2
Extra 3: Past life 3
Extra 3: Past life 4
Extra 3: Past life 5
Extra 3: Previous Life 6 [Enter with caution]
Extra 3: Previous Life 7 [Enter with caution]
Extra Four: Happy Reunion

Extra 1: Parental gossip 2

339 7 0
By Demens88c

Lin Qiu and Ruan Yiwen were both young, and there were no elders around them to look after them. Neither of them had any experience in pregnancy and childbirth, so they looked at each other with a blank mind.

Lu Caimei was worried and prayed silently in her heart, hoping to get to Beijing before Lin Qiu gave birth.

However, Qiuyi Pavilion and Zhenwu Escort Bureau were busy with their affairs. They were away for more than half a year. They had to explain everything clearly before leaving. Therefore, even though Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowei squeezed their time again and again, they finally got out in mid-September. Neutral.

Huairong and Huailing are still young. If the carriage goes too fast, they might not be able to bear it, so they have to go slower. In this way, the time will be even less.

Lu Caimei has always been tolerant to her younger son. If it weren't for these reasons, it wouldn't be a big deal to set off half an hour late. She wouldn't be willing to talk about Ruan Yimian about this.

Ruan Yimian originally just wanted to squint for a while in the morning, but he didn't expect that he actually fell asleep in the end, causing so many people to wait for him. He felt a little guilty, and he didn't get angry after being taught a lesson by his mother. He smiled after eating breakfast Then he stretched out his hand towards Huailing.

"Little daddy, let's hold you and let grandma rest for a while."

Huailing was very happy, her round eyes smiled like crescent moons, her mouth grinned, revealing a few sparse little teeth, her arms stretched out long, and she leaned out towards Ruan Yimian.

"hug!"

Huailing couldn't learn to turn over or walk as quickly as his brother.

Huairong was able to walk on his own two months ago. He only learned to stumble a few steps while holding on to things a few days ago. After taking these two steps, he had to rest for a long time, looking very tired.

It was the same when he was learning to turn over. Ruan Yimian turned over and over on the bed to show him how to do it. He was almost exhausted and sweating, so he turned over once in mercy.

Only when it comes to talking, this little Zaizai is far ahead. Among a group of little carrot heads in the village, he was the first to learn to speak.

It's funny to say that outsiders praise him for being smart, but they don't know that he learned to speak just to eat.

That day, Ruan Yimian took a piece of almond milk pastry to eat. Huailing was so greedy that his mouth watered. He opened his mouth and said "ah, ah, ah" for a long time, but his father didn't soften his heart. Seeing that the box of snacks was almost finished by Ruan Yimian, he stamped his feet anxiously and blurted out "Dad". Ruan Yimian was stunned with joy.

Later he called "Dad", and Ruan Yimian gave him some food. Gradually he started to speak some simple words, but they came out word by word.

At this moment, Ruan Yimian hugged him over, and he clung to Ruan Yimian's arms obediently. With one hand, he picked up the corner of his little daddy's clothes, and with the other hand, he held up a half-mooned pancake to chew.

Ruan Yimian touched his soft little body and raised the corners of his mouth unconsciously.

Lu Caimei glanced at her grandson reluctantly, and then took Huairong from Li Chun.

"Grandma is not tired. Can grandma come and hug Huairong?"

Huairong has not learned to speak yet, Lu Caimei said that noble people are slow to speak, and Ruan Yimian is not too worried. The child is only one year old.

The carriage they used for this trip was specially built after Huo Aowu and Ruan Dexian discussed it. The axles are equipped with V-rabbits, and the wheels are wrapped in leather to absorb shock.

The one that Ruan Yimian was sitting in was particularly spacious, and there was a small bed surrounded by wooden railings in the middle. When the carriage was moving slowly, the two cubs could be put in and let them sit and play by themselves.

Although the two babies are only one year old, they are both chubby and chubby. Although they look soft and soft when held, they are actually quite heavy. Even adults cannot bear to hold them for a long time.

The small bed on the carriage was covered with several layers of soft cushions, and the surrounding fence was also tightly wrapped in quilts. There were also some soft pillows placed there, so there was no need to worry about them bumping into each other.

After leaving the city, the road gradually became sparsely populated. There was no need to worry about the carriage stopping suddenly, so Ruan Yimian put Huailing inside.

Lu Caimei was still reluctant to let go, so Ruan Yimian persuaded her in a gentle voice: "Mom, there is still a long way to go. Holding her like this will make your legs numb."

Lu Caimei nodded and placed Huairong on the small bed.

After getting on the carriage, Ruan Yimian gave each of the two little Zaizai a small piece of cake for molar teeth. Huailing's had already been eaten by him, but Huairong's only gnawed one piece.

Huailing was sitting there playing with a cloth tiger. When he saw his brother coming, he threw the cloth tiger away, then put his little head close to eat the cake in his brother's hand.

Huairong is actually somewhat protective of his food. He is so strong that even children who are a few months older than him can't take away food from him. Children of the same age in the village want to take food from him, but there is no way.

But as his younger brother, Huailing was treated very differently from others.

When others wanted to eat from him, he pushed them away. When Huailing wanted to eat, he not only didn't push them away, but also held them closer to make it easier for the little bastard to eat.

At this moment, Huailing lazily put his head on his brother's shoulder. Huairong held up the small cake, took a bite for himself, and then gave another bite to his brother.

Lu Caimei was very happy to see it.

"This little guy knows how to bully his brother!"

Although they left a little late, they had a smooth journey and it was still early when they arrived at the inn in the evening.

However, they still had to travel early tomorrow morning. After dinner, Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu played with the two Zaizai for a while and then rested early.

Early the next morning, the team set off again.

After walking for more than an hour, Lu Caimei took her baby to the nanny's carriage to drink milk. At the beginning of spring, he asked the escort who drove the carriage to rest, and he took over the work of driving the carriage himself.

Ruan Yimian was sitting alone in the carriage, feeling a little bored, so he opened the curtain and looked outside.

In autumn, the air is crisp and the wind is beautiful. It is a good time to travel. The sky outside is blue, with white clouds. The maple leaves on the roadside are fiery red. A breeze blows, and the fallen leaves are rolled up and then fall gracefully.

Looking at this beautiful scenery, Ruan Yimian felt particularly comfortable.

He watched for a while and caught a glimpse of Huo Aowu riding a horse in front, and thought to himself, he has never ridden a horse before!

Riding a horse in this picturesque place should be very enjoyable, and Ruan Yimian longed for it.

The last time he returned to Fucheng, he was a little jealous, but at that time Huo Aowu was tasked with guarding the bodyguards, and he was afraid of delaying his business, so he was too embarrassed to say anything. At this moment, he had no worries. The team was moving slowly, so he wouldn't miss anything if he played for a while.

"Brother Huo!" Ruan Yimian shouted crisply.

When Huo Aowu turned around, he saw his young man lying by the window, sticking his head out and looking at him with bright eyes.

"What's wrong?" Huo Aowu pulled the reins and rode to the side of the carriage.

"I want to ride a horse too!"

His voice was gentle and soft, with a hint of coquettishness unconsciously, and Huo Aowu agreed without saying a word.

The motorcade stopped, and Ruan Yimian got off the carriage excitedly. Lu Caimei heard the movement and poked her head out. Knowing that he was going to learn to ride a horse, she was a little worried: "Be careful, don't fall!"

"No." Ruan Yimian responded.

The convoy continued to move forward, while Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu stayed where they were.

On a whim, Ruan Yimian wanted to learn to ride a horse, but when he actually stood in front of the horse, Ruan Yimian was a little scared again.

Huo Aowu's horse was bought for him from Fucheng by Wu Junhao. It was said to be a good horse from the Western Regions. This horse is dark all over, with a strong build and slender limbs. The height of the horse's back is a little higher than Ruan Yimian's shoulders.

Huo Aowu originally wanted to teach him how to mount the horse by himself, but Ruan Yimian grabbed the saddle with his hand, stepped on the pedal with one foot, and tried tremblingly several times with the other foot, but he couldn't get over it. If the horse moved even a little bit, he would not dare to move.

Huo Aowu held the reins with one hand and supported him with the other.

Seeing that the team was gone, he became a little anxious and turned around to get on the horse. He never thought that not only could he not get on, but he would also slip off the horse.

Huo Aowu took him into his arms. Seeing that his ears were red with embarrassment, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's okay, take your time."

While he was grinding, the horse snorted and became a little impatient. Ruan Yimian hugged Huo Aowu's neck and said urgently: "Brother Huo, help me quickly!"

"good."

A smile flashed in Huo Aowu's eyes, he kissed him on the lips and directly carried him on the horse's back.

Immediately, the field of vision was much higher. Ruan Yimian was a little uncomfortable and felt a little nervous. Fortunately, Huo Aowu immediately got on his horse and sat behind him.

Huo Aowu held the reins with one hand and wrapped his other hand around his waist. Feeling the solid chest behind him, he breathed a sigh of relief and felt relieved.

Knowing that he was afraid, Huo Aowu controlled the horse to walk slowly at first. After he relaxed, he speeded up and caught up with the team in front.

Ruan Yimian looked at the rapidly retreating scenery on both sides, feeling both happy and nervous at the same time. He put both of his hands on Huo Aowu's and leaned back, wanting to get closer to his brother Huo. Son.

Huo Aowu breathed heavily: "Mianmian, don't move."

There wasn't much space on the saddle, but with his movement, the lower half of the two people's bodies were pressed tightly against each other. Huo Aowu was so strong-blooded that he couldn't bear it.

Ruan Yimian also felt something strange behind him. He froze and did not dare to move anymore.

"I won't move. Please calm down." He said softly.

Huo Aowu: "..."

After a while, they caught up with the team in front.

Huo Aowu slowed down and let the horse walk slowly behind the convoy. The reaction in his body has not subsided. He himself is expressionless and can't tell anything. Ruan Yimian is very guilty. For fear of being seen by others, he reads to him the income status of Qiuyi Pavilion with a grimace. , finally made him "calm down".

Ruan Yimian interrupted the conversation awkwardly: "Brother Huo, will we crush the horse?"

Huo Aowu was stunned for a moment: "Then I'll get down and you ride by yourself?"

"That won't work!"

Ruan Yimian was so frightened that he sat back, and Huo Aowu took a breath of cold air. His expression suddenly changed, and he pinched his butt in anger.

"Did you do it on purpose?"

Ruan Yimian was ashamed and annoyed. He lowered his head and looked up in embarrassment.

No matter how spacious the carriage was, it was boring to sit for a long time. In the next two days, Ruan Dexian also thought about riding a horse. Among the escorts he brought this time, he was the most familiar with Huo Rong, so he invited Huo Rong to teach him how to ride a horse.

He was very courageous, but he learned it in half a day. After two days, he was able to ride by himself. Ruan Yimian still had to be accompanied by Huo Aowu, otherwise he would not be able to mount the horse.

That day, as soon as Ruan Yimian was put on the horse by his brother Huo, he saw his father riding a horse and strolling past them.

Huo Aowu looked at the resentful little face of his young husband, with a smile in his eyes, and thought to himself, it's good if he doesn't.

Ten days later, they boarded the boat at Youshui Ferry.

It's a bit of a detour to change the water route from here, but it won't go very fast with a child in a carriage, so it won't be much slower, and it's much easier to take a boat than a carriage.

After a few days of sailing, the boat would stop at the shore for repairs. At that time, Huo Aowu and Ruan Yimian would go ashore to find an inn to rest.

Ruan Yimian was worried that Huairong and Huailing would get seasick before setting off. Unexpectedly, the two little cubs not only did not get seasick, but were also a little excited.

In the past few days, Huai Ling, a little lazy boy, was also struggling to walk on the board. Ruan Yimian and Huo Aowu took their brothers to play outside for a while every day, but they did not dare to let them walk for too long. Walking too early is not good for the body. good.

After changing boats several times, more than a month later, they finally arrived in Kyoto.

When getting off the boat, Ruan Yimian felt light under his feet, as if he were stepping on clouds.

Ruan Yiwen and Lin Qiu received the letter and knew that they should arrive in the next few days, so they sent someone to pick them up at the city gate.

After entering the city, Huo Aowu held his baby in one hand and his young husband in the other, leading everyone to the place he and Ruan Yiwen had agreed upon. Once there, he saw the middle-aged man he and Ruan Yiwen bought at the dental store last year. Man.

This man was the steward of Ruan Yiwen's house, his surname was Cheng. When he saw Huo Aowu, he hurriedly greeted him and saluted him.

Manager Cheng hired a carriage to take Huo Aowu and his party back to Ruan Yiwen's house.

This house was newly purchased by Lin Qiu last year. The one that Huo Aowu and Ruan Yiwen originally bought was a little smaller. After Lin Qiu brought Lidong and Nan Geer over, he would be able to live there. Later, he opened a rouge shop and bought people. , this house is not enough.

After the opening of Qiuyi Pavilion in Kyoto, business was booming, and after making a lot of money, Lin Qiu bought a house that was two rooms larger. Although it is still in the second ring road, it is closer to the inner city. Ruan Yiwen does not have to get up so early every day for his shift.

The small one was left to house the servants and store Rouge.

Fortunately, it was changed to a big house, otherwise Ruan Yimian and the others wouldn't be able to live here. ??

When they arrived at Ruan's house, Lin Qiu was still busy at Qiu Yi Pavilion, and Ruan Yiwen hadn't gone on duty yet, but the steward sent someone to invite him. Not long after Ruan Yimian and the others came over, Lin Qiu came back.

In the blink of an eye, they had not seen each other for more than a year. Ruan Yimian's eyes immediately turned red when he saw Lin Qiu running toward him hurriedly with someone holding her belly up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 58
"A lot of times freedom doesn't mean being free. It is not a right, but a choice. Anyone can be free if they want to. Telling someone to be free is t...
5.2K 184 45
VAMPIRE SERIES The unknown world inside of Seoul Forest where mystic creatures like vampires, werewolves and witches lived. The history of pure blood...
619K 32.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
198K 6.3K 29
Planet Earth. That's where she was born. It's also where she died. The first time. For the first fifteen years of Jessie Nightshade's life, nothing h...