Taekook Love stories

By ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... More

Possession (1)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)

Possession (2)

2.9K 122 40
By ssssss21199

No proof read...

"He is stable now, don't worry and because of the cloth you wrap around his wrist made the blood flow less. He is unconscious right now"
Doctor informed.

"When will he gonna wake up doctor?"
Namjoon asked.

"He will wake up soon, don't worry. By the way who are you? Do you know why he took this step?"
Namjoon glared at Jungkook who was looking at the door.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, the head of Bangtan enterprises also Taehyung's hyung"
Namjoon informed professionally.

"O-oh okay"
"You just make our Tae healthy rest of the thing we will manage"
Namjoon warned the doctor.

"C-can I m-meet my hyungie?"
Jungkook asked in small voice.

"Of course!"
Doctor said and left. Jungkook was going but Hoseok pulled him. Jungkook got angry.

"Hobi hyung! Why you pulled me? Let me go to my hy--"
"Don't you dare Jungkook! DONT YOU DARE!"
Jin screamed at Jungkook who scurred away in fear.

"J-jin hyung he is injured... He ne--"
"It was my fault that I let my bear stay with you!"
He pointed to Jungkook.

"H-hyung no... It's not your f-fault. I'm at the fault"
"YES YOU ARE AT FAULT!! My bear came to me b-but he was sc-scared because of you!!"
Jungkook flinched.

"Hyung I'm filing the case, he is the cause of our tae bears misery, you will rot in hell Jungkook"
Jimin said ready to call the cops that's when Namjoon said.

"Calm down Jimin, we will talk about this matter later, first we have to see bear. He suffered alone. He was enduring the problem by himself."
Namjoon said and turned towards Jungkook.

"I never thought you were this bad of a person Jungkook. I believed you, gave you the company's share, gave you the position, gave you the love and what you gave us... I'm disappointed and hurt... Because of you I'm unable to believe to other people in my life now on"

They went inside the ward, Jungkook too entered but this time Suga pushed him and locked the door.

"Hyung! Yoongi hyung! Please let me see my love... YOONGI HYUNG, OPEN THE DOOR... OPEN THE DOOR DAMN IT!"
Jungkook screamed.

"Sir, this is hospital you can't yell like this"
The nurse said to Jungkook but he was nowhere to listen.

"SHUT UP!! My hyungie is in pain... He needs me! HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!"
Jungkook was knocking on the door continuosly.

"Just keep quite sir, please don't create the scene... otherwise I have to call the guards"

"Please tell them to open, please ma'am I beg you... T-they a-are stopping me... P-please "
Jungkook fall down on his knees crying hysterically.

The nurse felt pity on the crying boy. She made him stand up and made him sit on the chair.

"Calm down sir, I will tell them to open okay?"
"Really?"
He asked, his Bambi eyes shined in hope, the nurse literally cooed at him

"Of course sir, there's no rule to lock the ward's door from inside."
She assured him.

The nurse knock on the door, she didn't get any response, so she spoke.

"Excuse me, you have to open the door... It's inappropriate"
Soon the door got opened by Namjoon who gave the apologetic look to nurse.

"I'm sorry nurse"
He bowed.

"Mhm, it's fine but don't do it nex--"
"Do you know Bangtan enterprises?"
Suga bugged in, Namjoon facepalmed.

"Y-yeah?"
"We are those members who handles that company, so mind before showing this attitude"
She gasped and bowed multiple times apologising continuously and ran away.

Jungkook gulped in fear when Suga glared at him.

"Shame on you Jungkook!"
Jungkook saddened.

"I-I know I'm wrong hyung, b-but please let me see my l-love"
Jungkook pleaded.

"No! You lost the authority and he is not your love!! He rejected you at the first place... You forced my bear."
Suga said in anger and disappointment.

"H-hyung?"
"Shut up and get lost! This time I will not melt, don't you dare to create the scene in the hospital Jungkook. I'm warning you!"
Suga said and went inside.

"B-but I w-anna s-see him... How's he?"
He muttered to no one.
.
.

Inside the cabin

The five of them didn't leave Taehyung's side. Jin was caressing his palm while Hoseok was staring in space. Jimin was sitting beside Jin whil Namjoon and Yoongi were on the couch.

"It all happened because of me"
Jin broke the silence.

"What do you mean by this hyung?"
Jimin asked.

"I told Jungkook to confess, I t-thought he is deeply in love with Taehyung. I never thought that behind the innocent face there's the dangerous man was forcing on to Taehyung."
Jin wiped his tears.

"It's not your fault Jin hyung, the only person is at the fault is Jungkook."
Namjoon said.

"He came to me that day, but didn't uttered a single word related Jungkook. He took the blame and I just called him disappointment. I'm such a stupid person in this world!"
Hoseok said and started to cry.

This was the first time they saw Hoseok cry.

"Don't cry hobi, now we all are with our bear..."
Yoongi said that's when Taehyung started to show the movements.

Everyone were alerted, Jin softly grasped Tae's palm in his. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes.

"Where am I?"
Taehyung said in his weak voice.

"I died? Am I in heaven? Yes, I'm in heaven I guess, cause everything is white over here"
He giggled at himself, the members chuckled at the cute thinking of Taehyung.

Jimin slapped his cheek slightly, who immediately turn his head towards Jimin and that's when he gasped he looked around. He panicked.

"J-jimin and hyungs? Y-you all are in heaven... D-did j-jungkook killed y-you a-al--all"
Jin close his eyes in distress, 'You made our Taehyung this afraid, that...'

"Taehyung, you are not in heaven!!"
Jin said and cupped Taehyung's cheeks

"Then where am I??"
"In the hospital..."
Namjoon explained everything.

"Why you saved me?! Huh?!"
Taehyung yelled.

"What? Don't you wanna live with us? Are you that desperate to leave all of us huh?!"
Hobi stood up angrily.

"H--he will kill you! I can't risk all of your lives hyung. Now he got to know about it... He will kill us... I have to go to him. I have to make him cal--"
"Taetae! Calm down no one will hurt you just shut up, will you?"
Jimin said cutting him off.

"B-but--"
"Shh, everything will be fine don't you worry... No one is gonna hurt you or us, he don't hold the power to kill anyone of us, he is just the weakling who threatened you. He can do nothing rather than threatening people"

Suga wiped Taehyung's tears and said softly.

"You sure?"
Taehyung asked, Suga nodded.

"Come on you take rest, I will go and talk about your discharge from doctor, hm?"
Taehyung nodded.

Suga went outside the ward that's when Jungkook jogged to him.

"Yoongi hyung, how's tae? T-tell me, will you? Is he awake? Don't ignore me damn it! Ple--"
Yoongi went to doctors cabin completely ignoring Jungkook's wail

'Why they aren't letting me see him? I love him! I will have a talk with TaeTae hyungie' Jungkook giggled to himself. 'My TaeTae will listen to me' the thought process of Jungkook was long gone.

He was not in his right mind to accept his fault for atleast now.

After talking with doc, Yoongi informed the members that Taehyung can take the discharge.

Jimin was carrying Taehyung while walking, as Taehyung is still weak.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled in happiness when he saw his lover. His heart clench at Taehyung's situation, his wrist wrapped in bandage while eyes were swollen, dark circle under his eye-bags.

He approached his love, Taehyung gritted his teeth when he saw Jungkook.

"TaeTae, how are you? Why you ha--"
Jimin pushed Jungkook so hard that he collapsed on the nearby chair. He hissed in pain.

Taehyung shut his eyes close in distress. Jungkook stood up weakly and was ready to go near Taehyung but Jin pulled him.

"Jungkook please don't create a scene--"
"Hyung, let me s-see TaeTae! You know I love him... I-I am not bad b-boy, I wanna talk with him"
Jungkook begged to Jin.

"Please I beg you, jungkook--"
"Why are you begging to this person, Jin hyung? Let's go"
Namjoon said and they all left ignoring Jungkook's pleading.

They settled in the car, Taehyung was closing the window that's when he saw Jungkook came running to him.

"H-hyungie listen to me, I'm-- I'm sorry please he-hear me out"
"Jungkook just go away, I don't wanna see your face, just go!!"
Taehyung yelled.

"No I'll not leave you, let me let me explain m-myself pl-please"

"There's nothing left to explain, hyung please just start the damn car!"
Taehyung said Hoseok who nodded his head.
Jungkook shook his head.

"N-no, NO!!"
They drove off Jungkook collapsed on the ground crying hysterically.

"P-please listen to me..."
He wailed like a baby.

Some passerby were looking at him pity, some were looking at him disgusted and some ignored.

'I have to talk to him!'
Jungkook wiped his face and tears and went to his car.
.
.

Bangtan apartment

"Tae you go take a rest I will make something to eat okay"
Jin said, Taehyung shook his head saying.

"No hyung I don't have app--"
"Complete the sentence"
Jin smiled creepily making Taehyung gulped in fear.

"I'm very hungry, I missed your h-handmade food"
Taehyung said nervously.

"Good... Now go take rest"
Tae nodded and made his way to room with the help of Jimin

They looked at their bear, when Jin spoke.

"I never thought our bear was suffering, I and hobi already told you to let them stay here, but no!"

"We were not knowing about his motive hyung"
Namjoon said in small voice.

"I never knew Jungkook will stoop this low, he had done really bad. We have to do something about it!"
Hoseok said to Namjoon crossing his arms.

"First we have t-to take care of Taehyung, Jungkook saved him, he did--"
"Stop defending him Suga!"
Jin yelled.

"I'm not defending Jungkook, hyung!"
"Don't hyung me! Can't you see Tae's condition?"
Jin and Suga started to argue.

"I can see that's why I'm saying to take care, right? And why are you overreacting"
"I'm overreacting are yo--"

"Please stop arguing. Jin hyung are you going to make dinner for tae, or shall I?"
Namjoon cut them off.

"You?"
Namjoon nodded when Jin asked.

"Pfft! Haha"
Everyone started to laugh at Joon, even Yoongi was laughing.

"Just don't laugh at me!! Yoongi hyung you too?"
Namjoon asked in disbelief.

"I can't do anything Joonie, you can't even cut the carrot and you are talking about making food!"
Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Anyways I will make something quick"
"I will help you"
Suga said to Jin who nodded his head, a while ago they both were arguing and now they are cooking together.

This is the speciality of Bangtan, they didn't hold the grudges among themselves.

Jin and Suga were busy in kitchen, Taehyung was resting in his room while others were at living room.

Soon they heard a knock on the door. Hoseok stood up to open the door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw the person who he don't wanna see right now.

"Why are you here Jungkook?"
Hoseok asked coldly.

"I ca-came here to meet TaeTae, please let me talk with him"
Jungkook asked, Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Don't waste our time get lost! I will never let you meet him, you hurt him enough now I will not let you meet him"

"Hyungie pl--"
Hoseok shut the door on Jungkook's face.

"Who was on the door, hyung?"
Jimin asked.

"No one hyung, the boy was asking the address."
Jimin nodded his head.

That's when the knocking on the door increased.

"I guess he didn't found the address"
Hoseok chuckled nervously and went towards the door.

Hoseok gritted his teeth and opened the door fully, he glanced at the living room, everyone were busy in their work, he looked at Jungkook who was pleading through his eyes.

"Hyu--"
"GUARDS!"
Guards came running.

"Don't let this boy enter this gate, take him out this instance!"
The guards nodded and took Jungkook away.

Hoseok stared at him for a while and turned around, found Jimin looking at him in disbelief.

"Was it necessary to lie?"
"Sorry, but I don't wanted to make you worried."
Hoseok muttered in small voice.

Unwillingly Jungkook had to left the place.

He reached his apartment, the apartment which was engulfed in silence. He went in the bedroom and saw the mess. The broken pieces of glass, the blood stain on floor, Jungkook teared up.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He ran to the bathroom and took out the razor.

He made the small cut on his arm
"This f-for proposing TaeTae h-hyungie"

He made another cut
"T-this for forcing h-him into r-relationship"

He made the third cut
"T-this fo-for ma-making TaeTae hyungie u-uncomfortable"

The next cut was on his chest, which he pierced deeply
"T-this for f-for--cing onto Taehyung"

Blood was oozing out from his arms and chest but he don't felt any pain. He turned on the shower and sat on the floor devastated.

⚠️End⚠️
(Those who are suffering from this situation, please don't ever try to harm yourself, love yourself!!)

Time skip

Jungkook was being stubborn, he didn't stopped coming to mansion. People were gossiping about it now because the great Jeon Jungkook was pleading out of his own apartment.

The members were fed up of Jungkook's antic.

Today Taehyung was going to attend office, but as he got out of the mansion Jungkook latched himself on Taehyung.

"TaeTae hyungie! You here... How are you? H-hyungs are being meanie to me they aren't letting me meet you!"
Jungkook pouted heavily, if it was another time everyone might have cooed at the bunny hooman. But today the situation is something else.

Taehyung detached himself, Jungkook started to shout.

"Don't push me away hyung! PLEASE!!"
Guards grabbed Jungkook who was thrashing around the hold.

Taehyung looked around and saw the murmurings of the people. He clenched his jaw and grabbed Jungkook's wrist before pulling him inside the home.

Jungkook hissed in pain, everyone were shock as hell but they followed taekook.
Taehyung pushed Jungkook in living room.

"Why are you doing this Jungkook?"
"F-for you, p-please come back t-to me?"
Jungkook pleaded.

"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP FORCING ME?!"
Taehyung screamed, Jungkook flinched hard and scurred away in fear.

"I-I am not f-forcing you"
"Oh really!"
Jungkook nodded.

"Then leave from here and never try to show your ugly face!!"
Jungkook widen his eyes.

"B-but-- hyung I'm s-sorry for my deeds p-please forgive me"
"Forgive you? Never!! you tried to force yourself on me, I am disgusted by you! I thought of you as a innocent person but no!!"
Jungkook sobbed hard.

"I-I was an-angry that time... B-but tell me d-did I hurt you rather than t-this?"
Kook asked.

"Just don't explain yourself, I don't wanna he--"
Taehyung's words cut off by the voices coming from the door, when tae turned around he widen his eyes.

There were standing cops, Suga was standing behind them, he was blankly looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook shivered in fear when he saw cops and that too with his favourite hyung.

"Yoongi hyung what are they doing here?"
Jimin asked to Yoongi who showed no emotion.

"I called them..."

"Anyways that's the person, I was talking about, please arrest him this instance."
Suga said void of emotion.

Taehyung gasped while Jungkook, he was scared, scared of everything.

The officers nodded and made his way to Jungkook who shook his head.

"N-no! Don't come near me... I didn't do anything!"
Jungkook clutched Taehyung's shirt tightly as if his life is dependent on him.

Taehyung was horrified, he sure don't loved Jungkook but... What's the use now? He should be happy right?

"I-I didn't do anything... Hyungie tell them! Please? I will never show you my face that's what you want right? Please tell this cops to go away..."
Jungkook was mumbling clutching Taehyung tightly.

The cops gave a look to Taehyung indicating to move aside. But Taehyung shook his head.

"U-um I don't have a-any complaint against him. Please s-stay away from koo"
Taehyung said, he himself is shocked.

"Taehyung just move aside, let them do their work!"
Suga warned.

"But it's related to me and I don't want to File complaint against it!"
Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

'After getting hurt by me, you are still protecting me? Why? I don't deserve you'
Jungkook thought in his mind and detached himself from Taehyung and said.

"I'm ready"
"Huh?"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook confusedly.

"Don't need to protect me hyung, I deserve this"
Jungkook smiled in pain.

Jin approached Jungkook.

"J-jungkook what are you saying? Don't need to do this, you should go home, hm? No one wi--"

"I deserve this"
Jungkook cut him off saying the same thing again and again.

"Officer please go, we don't wanna file any complaint against Jungkook, sorry for inconvenience"
Namjoon informed the cops.

"Why are you even helping this guy? When he had done the sin?!"
"Yoongi hyung please, don't do something that you will regret"
Jimin said

"The one who should regret is this boy not me Jimin"
"Um you may leave!"
Hoseok said to cops who nodded their head and left.

"Jung--"
"I am sorry, I will leave! A-and will never show my face. Thank you for not sending me behind bars. I'm thankful."
Jungkook smiled weakly.

He came near Taehyung before cupping his cheeks hesitantly.

"I--I'm sorry for t-touching you without your consent... But l-let me feel you... For the last time"
Jungkook leaned in, Taehyung felt that Jungkook's hands were shaking and he was hesitant to lean in too.

As Jungkook closed his eyes to kiss his love for the last time but the memory of that horrible day flashed... How is hyungie was disgusted, how his love tried to end his life because of him.

He opened his eyes immediately before backing away.

"S-sorry! Sorry... Will not touch you... So--rry"
Jungkook murmured lots of sorry's and ran away.

Taehyung's knee felt weak, he sat on the floor weakly.

"Bear, don't worry now. He will never touch yo--"
"He was your favourite right hyung?"
Taehyung looked at Suga who nod his head in tiny.

"Then why?"
"Because he tried to ha#r#ssed you! You almost took your life... I gave him enough chances but his stubborn self was not listening at all. That's why I called the cops, but you guys saved him. When you all were blaming me that I defend him!!"

"Okay... I wanna take a rest"
Taehyung announced and made his way to his room.

Meanwhile with Jungkook.

Jungkook was on the same place, sitting on his own pool of blood.

"How nice people are they! They didn't even fired me from their huge company! Haha"
Jungkook's broken giggle echoed in the bathroom.

"Jungkookie don't deserve love, he deserves to be in j-jail"

Jungkook said and felt unconscious on the floor.
.
.

"I deserve this"
Whenever Taehyung close his eyes to keep his mind calm, Jungkook's devastated face pops up.

"Why am I thinking about you? When you yourself cause the misery!"
A lone tear slide down from his eye.

Time skip

Now after the chaos everyone were back to the work, including Taehyung too. They were working physically but mentally they were lost in the thought of the particular bunny.

Namjoon was working on the file when he heard the knock on door. He permitted the person to come in. The person was none other than Jungkook himself.

Namjoon sighed in relief when he saw Jungkook, after that day he was seen nowhere, he thought Jungkook has done something wrong with himself but now seeing Jungkook fine he sighed in relief.

"W-where were you? Anyways now you are here do the pending work"
Namjoon said to Jungkook who frowned in confusion.

"Actually Namjoon sir, I am here to inform you about my r-resignation, this is my resignation letter"
He placed the letter.

"And may I ask you, why?"
"You know the reason sir, I can't afford any discomfort to your colleagues all because of me"
Namjoon sighed.

"I am not accepting this resignation of yours, and it's our personal matter so don't mix the personal matter to professional matters"
Namjoon said.

"Why are you doing this hyung? I--"
"I can't lose the dedicated person of our company. Whatever you have done with Taehyung it's unforgivable but it's personal matter of you and Taehyung and I can't risk my company's reputation to be collapsed down because of this mess."

"So please don't give hard time for this company now, please!"
Jungkook sighed helplessly before nodding his head and left the cabin.
He went in his cabin blankly.

He took the files and started to work on it.

"What is he doing here?"
Suga asked to Namjoon who rolled his eyes.

"Of course he is the our member"
"But--"
"We should not mix up the personal and professional matter together right?"
"Yeah whatever"

Jungkook was doing his work robotically, he tried to forgot his feelings but it's love we are talking about he will never stop loving Taehyung.

Jungkook was done with his paperwork, so he placed the call to the peon.

After a minute or so the peon entered in the cabin.

"Take these files and give to the members"
"Sorry sir, but I will not do the works given by you"

"What do you mean?"
"That I am not going to obey you--"
Jungkook slammed the table harshly.

"Are you hearing yourself?! You kno--"
"I'm sorry sir but I'm helpless..."
"May I ask you why?"
"Mr. Min ordered me to do so"

Jungkook's heart broken into million pieces.

"I-I see you may go"
"I'm so sorry sir"
Jungkook hummed and peon left.

'Oh so Yoongi hyung ordered this, great. I deserve this, now I have to give those file by myself, but what about Taehyung, I can't able to face him' Jungkook sighed sadly but nonetheless made his way to the members cabin.

First he knocked on the door of Jin's cabin.

"Why are you here? I don't want to talk with you"
Jin said coldly and proceeded to work on his file

"I was here to g-give you the file hyung"

"You lost the authority to call me hyung, Jungkook. You are no one to me, from that day when you tried to forc-- anyways, there is peon to do this works, right?"

"He denied to do the work which were given by me"
Jungkook said in hushed tone.

"Why? Wait I will talk to him"
"No hy-- n-no need Mr. Kim it's okay and I deserve this"
Jungkook placed the file and went to other members.

He went to each and every members cabin, they were feeling bad for Jungkook and was angry on Suga.

'Now only Suga hyung and TaeTae are left' he thought and went towards their cabin.

"Mr. Min see this files I've completed, please have a look"
Suga didn't glanced at Jungkook and took the file.

He started to read it and in a second he thrown away the file making Jungkook startled.

"W-what happened hy-- Mr. Min?"
Jungkook asked scaredly.

"Is this the way you work Jungkook? Even the peon of this office works perfectly"

"Sorry sir, next time I will try my be--"
"There should not be the next time young man. It's important you have to finish it today! And also next time when you enter in my cabin you will knock!"
Jungkook nodded and took the papers and placed it properly in the file and left the cabin.

'When I know that I deserve this, then also I don't want to accept this... I can't bear it' Jungkook wiped his tears harshly.

'If Yoongi hyung is being this harsh on me, I'm scared of Taehyung!'

Jungkook stood outside of Taehyung's cabin for almost 5 minutes, he was contemplating with himself that he should go or not.

'Its now or never Jungkook!' he said and knocked on the door, then Taehyung permitted him.

As he entered in his cabin he saw his love was on call talking with someone smiling ever so softly. Jungkook's heart skip a beat, after so long he saw Taehyung smiling unfortunately it's not because of him.

Taehyung glanced at the doorstep, and gasped. He immediately hang up his call.

"W-why are you here?"
"T-to gave y-you the file"

"I know all your intentions Jungkook. You are here once again!! Just go!"
Taehyung yelled in frustration.

"No hyungie, I am really here to give you f-file, don't get scared of me... Love"
Jungkook said softly.

"Don't you dare to call me love! I'm not your love! You are no one"
"Am I r-really no one"
"Ask to yourself Jungkook"
Jungkook shut his eyes close and shook his head.

"B-but you saved me fro-from cops that day, so you h-have the soft corne--"

"You mistook Jungkook, I helped you because I pity you!! And in heart I didn't had any type of love for you, I was respecting you but that respect died on that day only when you tried to-- just--just leave from here"

"Okay Mr. Kim but take this f-file"

"Don't need to lie--"
"I AM NOT LYING!! I'm not l-yi-ying!"
Jungkook slammed the file on the table and ran away.

He sat on the restrooms floor wailing loudly. Hoseok heard every conversation of Taekook so he immediately followed Jungkook.

His heart broke when he heard the loud wailing of their kookie.

He placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder who went silent in instance.

He turned his face to the figure who approached him, Hoseok's heart hurt when he saw the state of the younger.

"Oh M-mr. Jung I'm sorry, I will not repeat the mi-mistake, please d-don't hurt me... I will do--"
"Don't cry bunny, everything will be fine"
That's it Jungkook latched on Hoseok immediately and cried out.

"I failed you all hyung! I failed you... Please tell this to Namjoon hyung, that I can't do this!! I don't wanna to this anymore hyungie. I can't see tae being hurt by me... I c-can't tolerate Yoongi hyungs ignorance"

"Who is the cause of all this situation bunny?"
Hoseok asked softly.

"M-ee"
"Then why can't you clean the mess you have created, hm?"

"I can't hyungie, I am hating myself. No one is talking with me"
Jungkook sobbed hard.

"So you want to give up, when Taehyung is in love with you?"
Jungkook stared at hobi.

"He love's me? Nice joke!"
Jungkook started to laugh.

"The person who don't want to see my face is loving me! Very funny... He can't love me and he will never love me"
Jungkook pouted in the last.

"Then why he helped you when the cops were arrived to take you with them?"
Hoseok asked wiping Jungkook's tears and settling Kook's hairs softly.

"He told me that he pity me at that t-time"
Jungkook said hugging Hoseok tightly.

"Okay then, but at least you can be with us right? We all are with you"

"Nu! I will hurt you too... It's better that I lea--"
"Not again, I know my kookie is regretting and he will earn everyone's forgiveness, even Tae's too"
Jungkook gasped.

"No he don't want to see my fa--"
"Look into my eyes Jungkook! Don't think about that, first try and I am sure any of the hyungs are not that mad at you... They are just trying to be mad at you. You are our precious maknae! No one can stay mad at my kookie..."

"Are you sure?"
Jungkook asked in small voice.

"I'm damn sure"
Hoseok made koo stand up. He dust off Kook's suit and took out the wet wipes before cleaning Jungkook's face softly.

"H-hyung you don't h-have to do this, I will manage"
"Oh my goodness let me pamper my kookie, it's been days I didn't pampered you"
Hoseok was done and placed the forehead kissy.

"You forgave me?"
Hoseok nodded.

"Why?"
"Because you didn't do anything wrong further, you saved tae and also you regretted it badly, now go do your work, and don't need to go to everyone's cabin, I will tell this to peon and if he will obey Yoongi hyungs order then I myself will help you"
Hoseok patted the baffled bunny and pushed him slightly to go to work.

Hoseok wiped his tears, he went outside and that's when noticed Jin.

"I'm sorry hyung, but I can't see him this much h-hurt. Taehyung was hurt but we were with him. And Jungkook had no one to be lean at"
"You did great hobi... I am not mad at you"
Jin patted his head lovingly.

Days passed by and Jungkook convinced everyone except Suga and Taehyung. Suga was not even glancing at Jungkook's efforts rather he was giving the hardest time to younger by passing taunting comments.

And talking about Taehyung, Jungkook never approached Taehyung from that day. He don't wanted to give Taehyung any type of discomfort.

Okay back to the story.

"Hyungie... See I bought your favourite fruit tangerine"
Jungkook was following Suga everywhere.

Suga was not at all irritated rather he was enjoying and he was slowly going back to normal... He stopped in the middle and turned around.

"Why are you following me?"
"See this tangerine! I bought it for you"
"Why? Trying to get forgiveness? You kept hidden everything from me. Who you loved, what you do.. everything. And also in that you forced someone in relationship, were you that desperate for love?"
Jungkook hung his head low.

"When we all hyungs were there for you, why searched the love in Taehyung? When he never loved you?! Huh?!"

"I-I am sorr--"
"Is brother's love was not important for you?"
"It's not--"
"You were going to kill us for Taehyung, right?"
Jungkook started to shed tears.

"Kill us Jungkook, and take your Taehyung."

"No hyung, I can't and I will never kill anyone of you. I just threatened him as the Bodyguard's were hired by me, they were listening my every word so I just increased your safety nothing more. I was just th-threatening him so that h--he will g-give me a chance."

"Okay it was okay, but why you tried to force yourself on him?"

"B-because I was angry he-he talked with Jin hyung and Jin hyung said to shift with you all and TaeTae was v-very happy. I was not in my senses but I didn't get further..."

"Oh... So you think we should forgive you, wait a minute all your hyungs forgave you right?"
Jungkook nod his head.

"But let me tell you one thing I ain't gonna forgive you!"
Jungkook shut his eyes close before nodding his head.

"Okay hyungie, a-as your--- wish, I will never show my face to you too"
Jungkook said in broken voice.

He turned around to leave but Suga pulled him towards himself before hugging him for his dear life.
Both were shedding tears.

"Please never do something like this kookie. I am forgiving you but please I can't see you doing bad things. Hyung is also sorry for hurting his precious brother"

"I-I am sorry hyung, I w-will never disappoint you. I was a fool to do something like that, I am regretting hyung"

Jungkook pressed his face in Suga's chest crying loudly.

"Shh now don't cry my bunny"
"Are you done with your emotional scene?"
Namjoon said dramatically.

"Namjoon-ah do you want to get hit by me?"
Jin asked creepily.

"No hyung, I was j-just trying to ease the situation "
"That's good"

"Um yoongi hyung and kook you know tomorrow the Choi group of company had arranged the business party and they invited us"
Yoonkook nodded their head.

"I and kookie will go to shopping"
Jimin chirped excitedly.

"No hyung, take Taehyung hyung with you. I have a suit already I don't need to go shopping"
Jungkook said softly.

"Why bunny?"
"I don't have any interest to go anywhere now. It's fine what I wear or look"
Jungkook assured Yoongi and Jimin.
He went to his cabin made himself engrossed in work.

The members were looking sadly at their maknae.

"He was never like this, he was equally excited to go to shopping but now he changed a lot, right hyungs?"
The members nod their head sadly.

"I wish my cheerful bunny will be back once again!"
Jin said.

So as Jungkook denied to go with Jimin, he dragged Taehyung with him.

"See TaeTae, how's this?"
"It's great chim! It will look great on you"

"It's not for me it's for Jungkook."
"Oh then he will not like this type, he loves dark colours"
Taehyung went to the clothes section and took out the dark blue suit with black shirt.

"See he will surely love this"
Jimin was just looking at his soulmate.

"He hurt you so bad, then also you want him to be happy?"
Jimin asked.

"He did bad but right now he is regretting it... And you all forgave him then I'm sure that you all are convinced."

"Then why aren't you giving him a chan--"
"I don't love him. And it's hard to forgive him. I just want to feel safe. Whenever he is around me I remember that horrible day"

"It's fine tae, take your time. And he is trying to move on from you"
Taehyung widen his eyes.

"M-move on?"
Jimin hummed.

"It's better cause if you don't love him why should he try for your Love. I myself told him to move on. So he is trying. You don't have to feel uncomfortable around him now on"
Jimin said and went to billing section to pay the bill."

Next day

Party night

Bangtan except Jungkook arrived at the party place and were waiting for Jungkook to come. Soon Jungkook too arrived.

Taehyung was mesmerized in Jungkook's beauty. He always admired Jungkook but today he was feeling something else. He shrugged off those feelings, unknowingly stared at Jungkook lovingly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as always he was looking handsome but he immediately looked away, he is determined now, he will not make his hyung uncomfortable. He promised his hyung's that he will behave, he will try to forget those feelings.

Taehyung felt bad when Jungkook looked away. But he should be happy right?

"Oh my goodness kookie you are looking handsome and pretty at the same time"
Jimin said hugging Jungkook.

"Thank you hyung"
Jungkook said.

"Taehyung was right, it will look great on you!"
Jimin blurt out.

"T-taehyung hyung?"
Jungkook asked in small voice glancing at Taehyung.

"Yeah! He chose this suit for you... I was taking simple suit, but Taehyung knows you better--"

"Oh thank you"
Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Oh come on! I'm not the one to thank you... You should thank tae"
Other members understood what Jimin was trying to do.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung and was going to say thank you but Taehyung left from there, ignoring him completely. Other felt bad but what can they do? Jungkook was the one who didn't gave time to Taehyung to think about love.

He sighed sadly and found his hyungs looking at him sadly.

"Why are you looking at me like this hyungs? It's not like that he will talk me like early days"
Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm sorry koo, I thought to make you both talk but he--"
"No Jiminie hyung, why are you saying sorry. He don't want to talk to me and it's fine now, I already hurt him enough, now don't try something like this. I'm fine and happy"
Jungkook gave his fake smile and hyungs knows that but didn't said anything.

"But kookie you have promised me that you will earn his forgiveness"
Hobi said.

"Yes hyung, I will try my best"
Jungkook softly stated.

Taehyung was talking with the female employee of their company, she was the same girl because of Jungkook broke Taehyung's mobile in anger. Jungkook looked at them with sad eyes.

The only thing he could think was 'She is lucky'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 26.1K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
77.4K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
1.5K 25 6
There are NO "part. 2/3 etc" (no smut or any detailed scenes!!) : ̗̀➛(mostly) angst-sad : ̗̀➛ fluff Mostly inspired by the name of songs. A/N The...
512K 12.1K 30
Fanart: © to owner (Will be taken down if requested) . . . . . Just a bunch of Taekook One shots, fluff and smut! Please enjoy! ~💞 Tae⬆️ Kook⬇️ . . .