Not Just A Love Story

By _angelawrites

Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
Bonus chapter

Chapter 40

4.4K 127 9
By _angelawrites

**Mature Content**

Lauren

As soon as we entered our penthouse and shut the door, his lips returned back on mine with an urgency that made me feel tingles all over my body.

I didn't even know how we managed to drive home with all the tension brewing between us.

Ethan kissed me passionately pinning me to the wall beside the door and his hands caressed my waist digging his fingers into my body.

Tightening my grip on his shoulders, I exhaled into the kiss when I felt his teeth bite my lower lip softly sending pleasure all over my body.

He shifted back to take a glance at my face for a moment and what I saw in his eyes filled my body with an unknown excitement and thrill.

The desire in his usually-blue-but-now-darker- eyes is very evident with the intense way he is looking at me like he want to devour my everything. 

He tucked my wet hair behind my ear and brushed his thumb on my cheek and I leaned into his rough and warm palm seeking warmth in them.

He inched closer to me and I waited impatiently for him to cut out the distance between us and kiss me but he only took his time staring at me with smile and mischievous eyes.

When I glared at him playfully, he gave me a small laugh that made me smile warming my heart.

"I love you, Lauren. A lot." 

His words quickened my heartbeat and I had to struggle not to pass out from happiness.

Get a grip, Lauren.

"I love you too, Mr. Ethan Kingston."

He erased the distance between us and softly brushed his lips against mine. He took his time slowly and savoring my lips at the begin but soon the urgency came back in the kiss.

 He pressed his hard muscular body on mine pinning me to the wall tighter and my hands got lost in his hair pulling him closer to me to kiss him better.

The toe-curling kiss continued for a few more moments giving me the taste of heaven and also hell at the same time.  The way he kissed me gave me a peek at heaven. But the wait to feel something more and something more intense than a kiss tasted like hell on my tongue.  

I need more.

I want more.

But my mind blanked when Ethan pulled away from the kiss creating distance between us.

"We need to stop, Lauren." 

I frowned at his words.

"What?" 

"I think we are moving too quick." I had to bite back a scowl at his words.

He pushed his hair back with his fingers breathing hard and he shifted away from me fisting his hands. 

I moved towards him and stood just an inch apart and taking his hand from his side to mine with my trembling hand. I brushed my thumb on his knuckles and brought it to my lips. Placing a light kiss on his knuckles, I stared at his face and something dark shifted in his eyes at my action making me feel hot all over my face.

"I want you, Ethan. In every way." I spoke still holding his hand with a strange sensation of thrill, excitement and... arousal?

"Don't tempt me, Lauren. If I start, I can't stop myself."

He spoke with a strange restrain in his voice.

"Maybe I don't want you to stop." I whispered fluttering my eyes at him and that broke the wall.

In an instant he pulled my hand harshly which was holding his before, making me crash into his body and his arms looped around my body. He angled my face and kissed me.

He pushed me back and and I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't realize that we are at his bedroom door now. 

He opened his bedroom door and pushed me in without breaking the kiss except for taking necessary oxygen breaks.

He tucked on the hem of my shirt up to feel my skin underneath my drenched shirt. Goosebumps erupted at the direct contact but I managed to suppress my erratic heartbeat.

He pulled away from the kiss to remove my shirt leaving me in my bra. Blood rushed to my cheeks at my current outfit.

Oh my god. This is happening.

He too discarded his shirt displaying his muscular chest and abs which looked worth worshipping. 

He took a step towards me and this time his lips went directly to my neck while his hands held my hip dangerously low.

I sucked a deep breath at the sensation his lips and tongue are providing to my neck sending pleasure to my core.

He pushed me towards the bed and when I felt the edge of the bed at my legs he shoved me slightly making me land on my back on the bed. His bed.

Following my lead, he slid beside me on the bed nuzzling my neck. 

"You are so beautiful, Lauren." 

He kissed me softly on my cheek, forehead, tip of the nose before coming back to my lips.

He hovered over me brushing his hands from my waist to my back unclasping my bra knocking my breath out.

He looked at my body with a hint of desire before coming back to my eyes.

"So perfect." he spoke before tucking head from my lips to my breasts giving them attention. I closed my eyes with pleasure at the sensation of his mouth and his hands on my exposed upper body.

His tongue drew patterns on every inch of my body and I moaned his name out at the pain and pleasure.

He soon shifted back to remove my jeans along with my underwear leaving me completely naked. He stared at my body for a good moment or two and the silence between us made me hide myself under the sheets.

"Don't" he spoke sternly as if he knew what I was thinking. 

"You are the most beautiful woman in my eyes, Lauren. Especially your heart and soul. And your beautiful body is just cherry on the top for me." 

I visibly relaxed at his words.

He showered my belly with a few light kisses here and there before going down.

I had to fist the sheets and bite back a moan the moment his tongue touched my womanhood. He gave it his attention with every hand moment and flick of tongue. The pleasure was building and I moaned his name breathlessly.

And just like that, I reached the end of the cliff and tasted the high when the pleasure downed.

"Are you a virgin, Lauren?" He came up to me and I had to take a moment to get down from the high.

His question surprised me.

"Do you want me to be one?" I questioned him back.

"I don't care if you are a virgin or not. But I will make sure to be your last." He spoke with such commanding voice it send tingles to my toes. but the voice still held the warm comfort.

I smiled at his words before answering his question.

"Yes. I am." I answered his previous question.

He grinned at my answer before discarding his remaining clothes and hovered above me. 

He kissed my lips and slowly entered inside giving me time to adjust to him. I closed my eyes at the pain and my hands left the sheets and held his back. He kissed me softly distracting me from the pain and moved inside me. Ethan's sensual face was worth watching at that moment.

Soon the pain turned into the pleasure and my nails dig into his back with his every moment and my irregular breath.

I moaned his name when I felt the same euphoria I felt before with his tongue. But this time the pleasure is tenfold.

"You feel so good, Lauren." He growled.

And once again the pleasure build and I climbed the high until I can't take it anymore and climaxed. And he continued his rhythm for a moment or more before chasing his own climax with a jerk of his hips spilling himself inside me.

"I love you." I spoke breathing hard when he slumped his body on mine. He looked up at my face before kissing my forehead with a content smile.

"I love you more." 

I gave him a small smile too exhausted to do anything else and the last thing I remembered before slipping into sleep was his dimpled smile and his handsome face.

***

Ethan's POV

I stared at the sleeping beauty beside me with her wavy hair rested wildly on my chest and her arm around my torso. Her grip was tight around me and she clung to me as if she is cuddling her favourite teddy bear.

 I've woken up early but I couldn't move away from my current position. Although, her arm around me is a partial reason, I didn't want to move away. I wanted to stay close where I could fill my eyes with her sleeping form,  where I could inhale her scent and feel her comforting touch.

Last night, when she passed out after our intense session, I cleaned her up and dressed her in one of my shirts to keep her warm.

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. Not one of them. It's ultimately best. The way she felt under me, the way her skin flamed at my touch, every touch, every kiss was a priceless piece of art. 

I never knew that I would set my own feelings, my own pride for another person until Lauren came along. She taught me many things without realising, she loved me unknowingly, she taught me to how to love and respect her properly. The way she deserved.

She stirred in her sleep bringing me out of my thoughts and her eyes fluttered before opening.

Her gaze rounded the room before landing on me and the moment they landed on me, they twinkled and a lazy smile grazed her lips.

"Good morning, beautiful." I spoke and she raised her eyebrows at the nickname. I didn't realise, it just slipped out of my mouth. I can't help because it's a fact.

"Beautiful?" 

"Yes, beautiful. I can also call you baby or darling or sweetheart. Whatever you want. But I think beautiful suits you the most." I tucked her hair before brushing my thumb on her cheekbone. She gave me a smile before widening her eyes all of sudden.

"Oh my god. Morning breath." She spoke slapping her palm on her mouth,  scrambling away from my chest and getting out of the bed.

"I don't care." I spoke tugging her hand making her fall on my chest.

"Well, I care." She tipped her chin.

"Ooh. You do now. Don't you." I squinted my eyes playfully at her and she looked at me suspiciously.

"Yes—"

"You disappointed me, Lauren. You deserve a punishment."

"Oh, punishment? What are you? Christian grey? Do you also happen to have a red room by any chance?" She bit her lip wriggling her eyebrows.

"Do you want one, Miss beautiful?" I asked her.

"Unfortunately, I'm not into that. And stop calling me with that nickname." 

"Why? Does it annoy you?" I asked.

She thought her response for a moment.

"Yes, it does." She shifted her eyes away from mine. Liar.

"Then I'm definitely calling you that." I laughed at her.

Hearing my laugh, she looked up with her brown eyes and just like that a strange pull erupted in my heart drawing me to the eyes that started at me. We are still on the bed and she is tangled in my arms perfectly.

"And coming back to your punishment. Are you ready?" I asked her.

"So, what did his honor decided for my punishment." she asked getting comfortable on my chest. 

"I'm a good human so I'll give you a choice. Repeat last night session or..."

"Or?"

"Or...Sleep with me again." I gave her an innocent smile and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Just sleep sleep?" she asked me feigning innocence.

"Don't bluff, Lauren. You know what I mean."

"I don't" she defended herself.

"Is it?"

"See, this is the problem. You never believe me. You have to have a little bit trust on me for our relationship to sail. I know that I seem intelligent even genius too but you have to understand that  sometimes—"

"I love you." I cut her ramble because I wanted to say those words to her at that moment.

I always held back saying those words even when they are right at the tip of my tongue. A huge wall existed between us back then. But now there isn't. The words flew out smoothly. No holding back. No weight pulling back and I've never felt more liberated than now. Maybe Lauren felt the same too.

"Don't just say words out of nowhere. It gives me a mini heart attack." She shoved me away laying on her back moving away from my chest.

"Is that so?" I asked her.

"Yes." 

"Then... I love you." I hovered above her plating a kiss on her cheek.

I mumbled I love you's all the while kissing her cheeks, forehead, nose, eyes, face, everywhere.

She chuckled at my actions getting tickled by the kisses but I didn't stop. Her laughter intensified filling the room with her laughters and my heart swelled inside me.

I smiled contently looking at Lauren laughing in my arms and her eyes held love every time she looked at me briefly. And nothing felt more ecstatic than that. The sight right now hit home.

Author's note

Please vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 11.4K 25
"Dear Diary Now there is nothing but uncertainty around my future. I got married, to Ethan Carter.The merger that let us to this pinnacle came at a c...
388K 10.8K 47
Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ever puts his interests before hers but ab...
11.9K 222 44
Every person wishes to have love as the foundation of marriage. But it was not the same with Fiona and Justin. Their wedding was the result of their...
44.8K 1.9K 41
"Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for coming to the party we have collected a good amount for the charity. I also would like to say that this party is no...