After rebirth, the young husb...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Extra 1: The parents are short-tempered
Extra 1: Parental gossip 2
Extra 1: Parents' secrets 3
Extra 1: Parental gossip 4
Extra 1: Parents' secrets 5
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 1
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 2
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 3
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 4
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 5
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 6
Extra 3: Past life 1
Extra 3: Past life 2
Extra 3: Past life 3
Extra 3: Past life 4
Extra 3: Past life 5
Extra 3: Previous Life 6 [Enter with caution]
Extra 3: Previous Life 7 [Enter with caution]
Extra Four: Happy Reunion

Chapter 86

386 15 0
By Demens88c

Ruan Yimian cried so hard that Brother Cheng was pulled by him and his eyes were red.

"Brother Mianmian, please stop crying, I will definitely think of a good way!" Brother Cheng took out his pink handkerchief and wiped Ruan Yimian's tears carelessly, "Oh, if you cry again, I will cry too!"

Ruan Yihan and Lin Qiu couldn't laugh or cry.

"Stop crying, stop crying. If any guests come in later, they will be frightened by you two." Lin Qiu said helplessly: "Why are you acting like children and crying together..."

Ruan Yihan patted her younger brother on the shoulder and said angrily: "Your cousin is sad for Miss Bai, why are you joining in the fun!"

"Ugh, I heard it just now, Miss Bai is so pitiful!" Brother Cheng howled, wiping Ruan Yimian's tears, and then wiping himself, "How could there be such a cruel father? I must give Miss Bai Beautiful painting! Make him regret it, woo woo woo..."

"You little brother, you dare to eavesdrop on the guests!" Ruan Yihan pulled him away: "Please calm down a little. Your cousin can't stop crying here. If you have the skills to cry, you can practice While practicing makeup, wouldn't it be a good idea to think of some ideas for Miss Bai?"

When Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao came in, they saw this scene.

Seeing his young husband sobbing softly, Huo Aowu's heart tightened, and he quickly stepped forward and knelt down in front of him: "Mianmian, what's wrong?"

Ruan Yimian was about to stop, but when he saw Brother Huo coming over, he couldn't control his tears.

He pursed his lips, rested his head on Huo Aowu's shoulder, and burst into tears, which made Huo Aowu heartbroken.

"If you have anything to tell me, can you let me think of something?" Huo Aowu stroked his back with his hand, his brows slightly furrowed, his eyes full of worry.

"It's okay, it's just that a guest was wronged at home and complained to Brother Mian, which touched him a little." Lin Qiu glanced at the two people, "You can take him back to the escort office to rest for a while. We will have lunch soon. "

"Sure." Huo Aowu said and was about to hug Ruan Yimian away.

"I, I'll go by myself." Ruan Yimian's eyes were still wet, but he spoke softly.

When they were talking, Wu Junhao was also talking to Brother Cheng.

For some reason, when Wu Junhao saw Brother Cheng crying, his legs moved over involuntarily.

This little guy should just keep smiling happily, he thought to himself.

Seeing him approaching, Brother Cheng hurriedly covered his face with a handkerchief: "Oh, I cried all the rouge I put on today. Mr. Wu, don't look at me. I don't look good now!"

"Aren't you the most handsome boy in Shanliu Village? How could you not be beautiful because of such a trivial matter." Wu Junhao said warmly, "But your eyes will swell if you cry again, so you'd better stop crying."

"Oh, I still look good, but I'm not as beautiful as I was in the morning." Brother Cheng cried, taking the bronze mirror on the table over and wiping his tears in front of the mirror, "It's not swollen yet."

Wu Junhao laughed dumbly.

Ruan Yihan coughed twice, but Brother Cheng didn't notice it at all. Wu Junhao's eyes were on Brother Cheng and he didn't notice her either.

Ruan Yihan sighed and walked away silently.

Huo Aowu wanted to take his young husband back to the escort agency. Wu Junhao seemed to have his feet stuck. It took him a long time to catch up. After walking a long way, he even looked back.

Seeing Brother Cheng tilting his head and smiling at him with red eyes, his heart moved, and he kept replaying this scene in his mind on the way back.

After that day, Ruan Yimian and Brother Cheng began to research ways to cover red spots.

Ruan Yimian thought that using flower buds together with hair and hair accessories should be able to cover up the red spots on Bai Yue's face. But getting married is a big day, and officials pay more attention to being dignified and dignified. The bride's makeup should be solemn and not too exaggerated, so the style, color, and material of the flower mother-of-pearl must be carefully considered.

In addition, he is still researching whether there is any powder that can cover the scars.

Special makeup and flowers can only be used on special festivals. If you apply it like this on weekdays, it will not only be unnatural, but also a bit troublesome.

Wearing a veil on your face can easily make people feel distant. It would be great if there was something that, when applied to the face, could cover the blemishes on the face naturally. In this way, when Bai Yue goes to Fucheng, she doesn't have to wear a veil when going out, and it is easier to integrate into the life there.

Nowadays, most of the fragrant powder used by men and women is made from corn as raw material and mixed with various spices. There are also those made of pearls, talc, clam powder, etc., which are more expensive.

Qiu Yi Pavilion has made several of them, with various raw materials, suitable for use on the face and body.

These fragrant pinks are moist and white, and the powder is fine, but they can't cover the blemishes on the face.

Ruan Yimian thought that the color might be too light, resulting in insufficient covering power, so he adjusted the proportions of various raw materials in the powder and made a box of darker powder.

He imitated the red spots on Bai Yue's face, painted a few patches on his face with rouge paste of a similar color, and asked Brother Cheng to test his newly made fragrant powder on his face.

The results show that the darker color powder does have stronger covering power, but if it is applied thinly, it can only cover 20% to 30%. If it is applied thickly, the powder on the face will easily fall off.

Later, Brother Cheng had an idea. He melted the osmanthus oil in the shop and turned the fragrant powder into a powder paste. When he applied it on his face, he solved the problem of the fragrant powder falling off.

Apply the powder thickly, and you can cover 50% to 60% of the red spots.

But it was not obvious just after applying it on the face, but over time, the powder became a little mottled and dull on the face.

Ruan Yimian guessed that the fragrant powder and osmanthus oil were not blended well enough, so he took Lin Qiu with him and experimented with fragrant powder from various raw materials and various oils. Finally, he made a powder with a smooth texture and good covering power. paste.

Bai Yue knew a few days ago that Ruan Yimian and the others were thinking of ways to make a powder that could cover red spots.

She was surprised and grateful, and even let Brother Cheng try it on her face several times. The effect of these powders on the erythema painted by Ruan Yimian was slightly different from the real erythema on Bai Yue's face. Ruan Yimian adjusted it several times based on the results.

Bai Yue was overjoyed with the original cream that could only cover 50% to 60% of the face. Later, the cream specially prepared by Ruan Yimian based on her skin type made her even more excited and moved to tears.

The fragrant powder used in this box of powder paste has been ground more finely, and a little medicated powder with skin-nourishing effects is added to it. The flower oil used is also carefully selected by Ruan Yimian.

After applying it on her face, the effect was very good. It could cover 90% of the red spots on Bai Yue's face. Ruan Yimian applied a light layer of jasmine powder on her face, which was able to completely cover the red spots.

Bai Yue was so grateful that she didn't know what to say. Looking at the smooth and flawless face in the bronze mirror, she couldn't hold back and cried.

Ruan Yimian and she were just gentlemen, and she never expected that this young man, whom she met by chance, would try his best to think of ways for her, and actually made a powder that could cover her red spots.

That day she threw away her veil for the first time and walked on the street. She felt more relaxed than ever before. She seemed to have completely gotten rid of the shadow that had haunted her for more than ten years.

Bai Yue went to Qiuyi Pavilion more frequently, and every time she came back she would bring some of Ruan Yimian's favorite snacks and fruits, and she became much closer to Ruan Yimian.

She was worried that she would not be able to repay Ruan Yimian when she heard Brother Cheng complaining that someone was not keeping his word, which made Zhenwu Escort Agency unable to find a good store.

Bai Yue knew that Zhenwu Escort Agency was run by Ruan Yimian, her husband, and others. After hearing Brother Cheng's words, she immediately had an idea.

Master Bai has not been kind to Bai Yue and her mother in the past few years, allowing the second wife to bully them. But after Mr. Qiao and his family returned to Wuyang County for the New Year, and brought up the marriage between the two families, Mr. Bai's attitude changed drastically, and he began to care about his daughter and wife again.

This person used to be aloof and airy, but now he would lower his stature and please Bai Yue's mother.

After the marriage between Bai Yue and Qiao Haoxuan was decided, Mr. Bai prepared a generous dowry for his daughter. One of them is a shop in Fengyang Lane.

Bai Yue wants to give this shop to Ruan Yimian, how can Ruan Yimian accept it?

"This is too valuable, I can't take it." Ruan Yimian waved his hands anxiously when he saw the title deed of the shop.

"You've been so kind to me, so what does a mere shop mean? As long as I can help you, it's worth it." Bai Yue smiled.

Ruan Yimian frowned: "This is your dowry, and it is also your parents' wishes. If you marry far away, you should keep these things close to you, but you can't give them away casually."

"Oh, you know that my father is just trying to please the academic master. What kind of 'intention' is he worthy of?"

She smiled sarcastically, and Ruan Yimian knew that she had suffered many grievances over the years, and could not let go for a while. He felt a little distressed, and advised in a gentle voice: "You have to look forward to the future. You can take this dowry and live a good life with Mr. Qiao. If you live a good life, Mr. Bai will not dare to belittle your mother."

Bai Yue nodded thoughtfully: "I know what you mean, but I still want to give this shop to you. Don't refuse in a hurry, listen to me first."

"The shop my father prepared for me is said to be one of the best in Fengyang Alley, but in fact it is just superficial. Nanyuan City is far away from here, so I won't be able to use this shop much. Even if I rent it out, I collect dozens of taels of rent every year, and it's a bit troublesome to get this money to me. Moreover, the term of academic administration is only three years, and Mr. Qiao will take office elsewhere the year after next. By then, the money I earn from this shop will Most of it will still end up in my dad's pocket."

"Although I have been hiding in the backyard of the White House for more than ten years, I also know that as an official's wife, you rarely have to go out and deal with other people. Without the powder you made, I would have to worry about this in the future. You helped me I'm so busy, and I really want to do something for you."

Bai Yue spoke sincerely, and Ruan Yimian's face became a little relaxed.

He hesitated for a while, and finally said: "I feel bad about taking your house for nothing. Brother Huo and the others are probably embarrassed too. Can you let them pay for your shop?"

"You can keep the money from selling the shop, or you can buy another shop at the place where Master Xuezheng works."

"That's fine."

Bai Yue knew that Ruan Yimian would not accept it if she insisted on giving it away, so she agreed to the suggestion of selling the shop.

Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao were worried about the store. After learning about this, they were naturally surprised and happy.

"I know this shop. It's right where Fengyang Lane and Shiquan Lane meet. The shop is spacious and the location is good!" Wu Junhao was very happy. "That day, I asked Yaman whether this shop was for sale. Unexpectedly, it was. Miss Bai's shop!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9M 252K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
739K 62K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.1M 100K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
34.4K 2.8K 12
In which Hoseok works at an animal shelter and Taehyung goes there for the animals... and to see Hoseok ;)