After rebirth, the young husb...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Extra 1: The parents are short-tempered
Extra 1: Parental gossip 2
Extra 1: Parents' secrets 3
Extra 1: Parental gossip 4
Extra 1: Parents' secrets 5
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 1
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 2
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 3
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 4
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 5
Extra 2: Cheng Hao 6
Extra 3: Past life 1
Extra 3: Past life 2
Extra 3: Past life 3
Extra 3: Past life 4
Extra 3: Past life 5
Extra 3: Previous Life 6 [Enter with caution]
Extra 3: Previous Life 7 [Enter with caution]
Extra Four: Happy Reunion

Chapter 66

509 15 0
By Demens88c

No customers came to the door today, so Wu Junhao and Huo Aowu took the bodyguards to practice martial arts together.

The two escort teams were about to set off the day after tomorrow. In the past few days, he asked the idle escorts to practice for four hours every day, even Hao Qiang and Xuchang were no exception.

The escorts knew that the two owners were also doing it for their own good, so that they could have more self-protection when encountering gangsters, so they naturally had no objection.

Besides, it costs money to hire a master from outside to teach martial arts, so don't let this free instruction go in vain!

After Ruan Yimian brought Brother Cheng over, what he saw was a passionate scene of people wielding swords and guns.

He estimated that Huo Aowu and Wu Junhao should rest now, so he brought his cousin over. Seeing that they were still busy, he didn't want to stay here and disturb them.

"Brother Huo and Brother Wu have something to do. Let's go back to Qiuyi Pavilion first and come back next time."

Ruan Yimian took his cousin's arm to leave, but he didn't expect Brother Cheng to be like a weight, fixed there, and he couldn't pull it.

"Master Wu is even more handsome when he is playing with the sword! Brother Mianmian, don't leave in a hurry, you should also take a look!" Brother Cheng stared at Wu Junhao without blinking, with an expression as if he had been injected with blood, excited and excited obsessed.

"I won't look. Come with me and don't delay their business!" Ruan Yimian frowned, puffed up his cheeks and gathered strength, intent on dragging him away.

"Don't delay, I'll just take a look and don't do anything to them."

Brother Cheng stood firm and looked at the man in green next to Wu Junhao: "Tsk, is that Liu Feng? He has a good figure, but his vision is a little bad, and he can't look down on me!" "

"Keep your voice down!" Ruan Yimian shouted in a low voice with a red face.

He tried all his strength and was so anxious that sweat broke out on his forehead. He did not drag his cousin, but Huo Aowu and the others looked over.

"It's almost noon, let's take a rest." Huo Aowu glanced at his young husband and said to Wu Junhao.

"Okay, I was so involved in practicing today that I didn't even bother to let them rest."

Wu Junhao smiled and said to the escort below: "Let's rest for a while. It's time to eat later. We will continue in the afternoon."

The bodyguards relaxed after hearing this, put away their weapons, and dispersed in twos and threes. Liu Feng even ran away as if he had been chased away by a dog.

Some people were not in a hurry to leave, but looked curiously at the two boys who were "tug-of-war" over there.

Huo Aowu walked over in a few steps, put his arms around his young husband's shoulders, and took the belt into his arms: "Stop competing with him, let him watch if he likes."

Ruan Yimian was originally standing with Brother Huo on his back. When he came to his senses, he was already in his arms.

He quickly broke away, his round deer-like eyes turning around in a circle, with a bit of embarrassment on his face: "There are so many people!"

A smile flashed in Huo Aowu's eyes: "So what, you are my husband."

Ruan Yimian blushed and ignored the topic, whispering to his brother Huo: "We are standing here, and you can't concentrate on practicing martial arts. How can you let him go?"

His cousin was chattering so loudly that it was impossible not to pay attention to him.

Huo Aowu wiped his young husband's sweat and said calmly: "If such a little interference can affect them, then why are they practicing?"

The couple were talking to themselves. Brother Cheng glanced at him twice and then turned his attention back to Wu Junhao.

He blinked and waved to Wu Junhao. Seeing that Wu Junhao was chattering and seemed to be hesitating whether to come over, Brother Cheng strolled over by himself.

"'One day's absence is like three springs.' Mr. Wu, we haven't seen each other for a long time!" Brother Cheng clasped his hands behind his back and imitated those scholars who shook their heads while reciting poems, "Calculating, it should be hundreds of springs, right?" ?"

Wu Junhao touched the back of his head and suppressed a smile: "Well, maybe it's called 'three autumns'?" And he's been away for more than a month, so there aren't hundreds of "springs" after all!

"Isn't this the same meaning? Spring sounds better!" Brother Cheng clapped his hands and said crisply: "Anyway, I am still expressing how much I miss you!"

He smiled so hard that his eyebrows curled up, but Wu Junhao's face was heated up by his straightforward words.

But thinking of what he just heard, Wu Junhao calmed down a bit.

"If I'm not here, wouldn't there still be Liu Feng?"

"You've heard all this!" Brother Cheng was shocked, "No, listen to my explanation, I just said it casually and didn't mean to think about Liu Feng!"

Brother Cheng glanced at Wu Junhao shyly: "Although Liu Feng has a good figure, compared with you, he is still a little behind."

When Wu Junhao heard this, he tensed his muscles unconsciously at first. After he came to his senses, he cursed himself secretly: How could he really compare with others?

"Ahem, it's dinner time. If you haven't eaten yet, come to the dining hall and have something together." Wu Junhao looked a little uncomfortable.

"No, brother Mianmian said he would take me out to eat."

Wu Junhao knew that Ruan Yimian was afraid that if he brought Brother Cheng to the escort agency for dinner, someone would gossip, but he didn't think it was anything, so he told Huo Aowu.

After Huo Aowu persuaded Ruan Yimian, Brother Cheng really had no objection.

The four of them had a meal together. Everything Chengge ate tasted delicious, which made Wu Junhao eat more.

After finishing the meal, before Ruan Yimian could say anything, Brother Cheng left on his own.

"I still have to deliver ointment to my eldest sister. We have made an appointment to meet in front of the Fuding Teahouse in the town in the afternoon."

Every time you enter the city gate of Wuyang City, you will need to pay two cents to enter the city. In order to save money, Ruan Yihan will only come in once a day at most, and will adjust the route according to the sales situation in the past few days.

She didn't plan to go into the city today. Seeing Brother Cheng and Ruan Yiquan come in, she asked Brother Cheng to help her take the rouge paste out.

Brother Cheng had other business matters, so Ruan Yimian didn't keep him.

After Brother Cheng left, Huo Aowu took his young husband to take a lunch break. Wu Junhao ate too much at noon, so he wanted to walk around the yard to relieve his appetite.

At this moment, the escorts were either in the dining hall or went back to the house to rest. There was no one in the yard. Wu Junhao walked around and was about to go back to the house.

But when passing by the pavilion in the west courtyard, I heard Xuchang and a handyman talking there, seeming to be discussing Ruan Yimian and Brother Cheng.

Wu Junhao paused and stopped behind the rockery outside the pavilion without moving.

"Bring everyone here. The people in Qiuyi Pavilion eat our food. Those who live in us are not satisfied. We are not allowed to go near the side hall! Who is in charge here and whose territory is it? Mr. Ruan is afraid that something will happen. It's not clear!"

Xu Chang smiled softly, with dissatisfaction clearly visible on his face.

"But I heard that people from Qiuyi Pavilion spend money on food and accommodation here." The servant looked hesitant and his voice was low.

Xuchang sneered: "Hey, our boss is short of those few taels of silver? It's just to give the Huo family a face! Besides, the other people gave the money, but the little brother who came here today didn't give it, right?"

"That's true. Mr. Wu's family is so rich, so he probably doesn't need these few taels of silver. Perhaps Mr. Huo has spoken, so it's hard for him to refuse." The handyman weighed his tone and agreed with Xuchang.

Someone agreed, and Xuchang looked even more proud.

"A farm boy wants to join the Wu family, but he doesn't even weigh how much he weighs! Every time he comes back, he shows courtesy to our boss. He doesn't act like a brother at all. He's really shameless!"

He said this with contempt on his face, as if he looked down on Brother Cheng.

When Wu Junhao heard this, he couldn't bear it anymore.

"A manly man hides behind others and arranges for a little brother. Is it him who has no shame or you who have no shame?!" Wu Junhao shouted sharply.

He suddenly made a sound, and both Xuchang and the handyman were startled. When they realized who the person who made the sound was, they both froze.

Xuchang's thoughts changed rapidly, and he forced a smile to excuse himself: "Master, I saw that little brother always coming to disturb you and feel sorry for you, so I said a few words."

His expression changed drastically at this moment, and the original arrogance was gone. The handyman next to him was so frightened that his lips trembled and he was afraid to speak out.

"Do I need you to defend me? How did Huo Da explain to you that day when he was in charge? 'You are not allowed to judge the merits of people in the escort agency, and you are not allowed to talk about the affairs of the escort agency to outsiders'!"

"Do you still remember?!"

Seeing Wu Junhao's angry face, Xuchang knew that he was in trouble this time.

He originally thought that a rich man like Wu Junhao would look down upon Brother Cheng's behavior, but he didn't expect that Wu Junhao would actually come forward to protect Brother Cheng.

He was a little unhappy. He was obviously fighting for Wu Junhao, but Wu Junhao didn't appreciate it. He actually treated him like this in front of his servants.

Xuchang has been in the escort business for more than ten years, and he is well aware of the principle that "those who know the current affairs are heroes". Seeing Wu Junhao's ugly face, he did not make any more excuses.

He immediately handed over his hand and confessed, with a guilty look on his face: "I was so happy that I could lead the team to Haining alone these days. I was so confused that I forgot about what Master Huo said."

"I also ask Mr. Wu to forgive me this time. I will be careful in my words and deeds in the future and never talk about people's rights and wrongs again."

The handyman was already in a state of panic, but when he saw that Xuchang had lowered his head, he hurriedly apologized.

"Please Mr. Wu, please spare me once. I will never do it again in the future!"

This job was hard-earned. If it wasn't for the purpose of currying favor with Xuchang and letting him promote him as a bodyguard in the future, how could he dare to accuse Mr. Huo of his husband?

The little handyman was so regretful that his intestines were green. Mr. Huo's family was so protective of his husband. If he knew about this, he might not be able to keep his job.

He thought for a while and then prayed to Wu Junhao: "Please give me another chance. If you send me back because of my confusion, my parents will beat me to death!"

The two men were sincere in their attitude. Wu Junhao was originally very angry, but when he saw the handyman, his face turned pale with fright, and he almost knelt down before him, unable to vent his anger.

Xuchang was going to lead a team to Haining the day after tomorrow. He couldn't let people go out with resentment. Wu Junhao thought about it and finally didn't say anything too harsh.

"Before the training starts in the afternoon, you should apologize to Mr. Huo and his husband. Forget it this time. If there is another time, you two should pack your bags and leave!"

Wu Junhao left these words and left.

After he left, the little handyman breathed a sigh of relief and did not dare to say anything more to Xu Chang. He made an excuse and left quickly.

Xuchang stood in the pavilion, biting his teeth with hatred until they bled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
59.8K 4.2K 9
LOVE without SEX β–«MEOW(Second Creation) -9.3.2021
897K 64.9K 37
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
748K 62.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...