꧁༺~Φ„Κ€Φ…ΚΙ›ΖˆΘΆ ΖˆΙ¦ΗŸΦ…Φ†~༻꧂ -𝙒𝙝𝙖...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"

602 16 12
By always_sleep_at_3am

You made sure to wake up early. It's Saturday today so there's no school.

You stood up and heard someone in the kitchen, you guessed it was probably fuyumi preparing breakfast.

You walked to the kitchen.

"hey uhh fuyumi can you make me some-" you stopped mid sentence, because the person in the kitchen wasn't fuyumi nor any of your siblings.

It was hawks and he looked at you awkwardly whilst there's some bread in his mouth.

"... I see you're awake." you said.

".... Hi? "hawks said.

"... I saw you unconscious on the road last night so I took you in and treated your wounds.. " you said.

"... Oh.. Well I'm a bit embarrassed ehe... Sorry.. Ermm... What's your name? " hawks asked.

" y/n l/n. UA student." you replied.

"oh you're one of UA's students? No wonder you helped me, so what course you in?" he sat down.

"hero course." you replied.

Hawks whistled in amaze.

"Wow jeezs hero course? You think ya got what it takes?" he sarcastically asked.

You shrug.

Hawks chuckled at you.

"nah I'm joking, anyone can be a hero kiddo" he stood up.

"now if it's fine by you I'll just make myself something to eat so I can leave you be." hawks went back to the covers to make himself something to eat.

"okay, knock yourself out." you replied and sat down.

Is this real?? You're having a conversation with one of the strongest heroes.. I mean you did talked to all might but who would think you'd also have a conversation with the 3rd strongest?

"so hawks, what happened to you last night.." you asked.

"well.. I was patrolling around these parts and I encountered a villain that drained most of my stamina. I used the other half of my stamina to fight him but since I'm down by half I didn't get to finish him off. He ran at these parts and I tried to get him but he hit me with a few things so I got these small cuts and I fainted." he replied as he microwaved something.

" ahhh, I see. " you replied.

"thx for saving me kid, I really appreciate it." hawks said.

"nah it's fine, I only did that out of morality anyways." you shrugged.

"right. But still thank you." the microwave dinged and he took the bowl out.

It looks like he made himself Mac n cheese.

"don't ya think it's a bit too early for that?" you asked.

"none sense! It's never too early for anything, what the mind craves the body needs and I crave for something cheezy ehe!" he grabbed a spoon and sat down next to you as he started to chew down.

"so, your parents home?" hawks said stuffing a spoonful of Mac n cheese in his mouth.

"uhh actually they aren't home, They never are. So you're fine for now. " you replied calmly.

"ohhh I see, any siblings?" he asked.

You nodded.

"3, I have 3. Not sure where they at though I haven't seen them since yesterday morning." you replied.

"alright, once I finish eating I'mma head out so you won't have to worry about me." hawks said.

You nodded and hawks began to eat.

You two talked and chatted and realized how much fun each other's company is.

Not long after he finished his Mac and cheese. He cleaned the bowl and neatly placed it away.

At least he's not like other guest who let the host do the cleaning for their mess. He went back to your room, grabbed his coat and went back down stairs.

He looked over at you.

"hey, I really enjoyed our little chitter chatter, and you know I think you're pretty cool. So if ya want to we can keep in touch and hangout from time to time?" hawks asked.

You smiled.

"yea sure! I don't mind exchanging contact information, actually I should be honored since ya know you are the 3rd strongest." you joked.

Hawks laughed.

"nah don't be! We're friends now so there's no need to view me as the 3rd ranking." hawks took a paper out and wrote his number on it.

"here's my number! Now don't go giving this out okay cuz this my private number and not my business one." hawks handed you the paper.

"alright, numbers safe with me" you took the paper and placed it away as you handed him your number.

"incase you wanna hang out again don't be scared to give a call!" you happily replied.

Hawks nodded and took the paper as he also hid it away.

"see ya soon y/n!" hawks waved you goodbye and he left.

You sighed once the house was quiet again. You decided to use this free time to go watch some TV.

You turned the TV on and switched to the morning news.

In the morning news the topics were interesting but aren't interesting enough.

It was just news about all might all over again and how much crimes he solved yesterday. However When you switched channels the topic changed into something more interesting.

"currently Heros getting injured and killed around Japan are getting frequent and investigation shows they've all died in one cause which is blood lost whilst some had their limps remove. Authorities are currently investigating the villain who are behind these. " female reporter said.

Multiple Heros dying this week? Well that's concerning...

You heard someone come down the stairs and walk into the living room.

" morning y/n.. " fuyumi said walking in the living room as she sheepishly rubbed her eyes.

" I barely slept last night so i didn't get to wake up early... Sorry about that." fuyumi said flopping next to you on the couch.

"nah it's fine. Also.." you paused.

Should you tell her that you let hawks sleep on your bed last night? Since she does seem like she's unaware..

You decided not to, since you guessed she'll get mad and you also guess that it's unnecessary at this point.

Plus how would you tell her?

Do you just randomly say "oh yea btw I saw a dying man at the road last night so I took him home instead of sending him to the hospital like a normal person would do." so you just let it sit for a while before telling her.

"where's the other two?" you asked.

Fuyumi shrugged.

"I haven't checked on them, but since it's weekend I'm guessing they're still asleep." fuyumi replied.

"alright." you turned back to the TV, the topic for the news already changed

For the rest of the weekend you and hawks kept intouch via messages, You two have a lot in common and he already became one of your favorite friends in just a few nights.

You never told fuyumi that hawks stayed for the night, you'll doubt she'll know him either way anyways.

As Monday came you went back to school.

You arrived late since last night you and hawks had a non stop debate on who's stronger all might or endeavor?

Of course you won the debate, all might is better since you did see all might in action in personal and you've literally fought with endeavor. But hawks doesn't know that you're endeavors kid so you just explained to him that you saw both of them in action once.

You felt guilty for lying to him about endeavor being your father but you had no choice either way.

Aizawa arrived in the room so izuku and the rest of your friends didn't get to interact with you or at least ask you why you weren't early like usual.

"congratulations on your battle trial, you all did great. " aizawa sheepishly said.

He turned to bakugo

"bakugo, you have potential so don't act like some unsupervised child" aizawa said.

Bakugo embarrassingly looked away as he remembered what happened during the battle trial.

"fine." bakugo replied.

"and midoriya." aizawa said, izuku's body got tensed up and he hid his hands under his desk.

"it cost another arm huh?" aizawa asked before sighing.

"control your quirk, I'm not always around, and I don't like to repeat myself so stop doing that, l/n From now on I'm leaving midoriya under your supervision when I'm not around, got that?" aizawa said.

You nodded, since aizawa wants you to supervise izuku that would mean he already trusts you.

" for today... Its a bit rushed, But please.. "

Everyone looked at aizawa seriously as if all of you are going to war.

"Is it another quirk test.." everyone thought to themselves as the atmosphere got thick.

"you all need to pick a class representative" aizawa added.

The atmosphere got lighter when he said that and everyone sighed in relief.

Thank God.. It's just a normal school task. Although being a class rep is stressful so you noted to yourself to not to participate and let your classmates take the spot.

Suddenly kirishima yelled as he lifted his hand.

"pick me guys I wanna be class rep!" kirishima proudly yelled.

Suddenly denki grabbed your hand and raised it without your permission cauting you off guard.

"me and y/n would take it!" he proudly says.

"huh?! What I did not agree to this!" you said but it was too late, aizawa already wrote your name down.

"shit.." you said in defeat.

"you're gonna need me sir aizawa." jiro said as she raised her hand.

"someone with style should do it!" Aoyama raised his hand.

Mina stood up.

"y/n is more fitted for that position!" she happily says.

You looked over at her like she was crazy.

"I am not!" you yelled.

"are too!" mina says as she sticked her tongue at you.

"hey!" bakugo yelled as he raised his hand, looks like he wants to compete with you for class rep.

You also saw izuku raise his hand.. Well looks like you're doing this whether you like it or not. Plus what are the chances of you becoming class rep? I mean everyone is participating so your chances are low.

After a while aizawa showed the results of the votings.. To your surprise you ranked... Fucking third?! Huh.. What are the chances.. You got 2  votes, yaomomo got 3, whilst izuku got 4.

You turned to izuku and he was as bewildered as you.

Bakugo suddenly stood up.

"okay who voted for him and flame boy?!" bakugo asked.

Sero  turned to bakugo.

"do you really think people would vote for you?" Sero joked.

Bakugo wanted to argue with him but aizawa was there so he just growled and sat back down.

"so what does that make me?" you raised an eyebrow.

"... Now since three of you got fair votes it looks like we have to add 2 positions. hmmm l/n you be secretary, yaoyorozu you be vp and midoriya you're class rep to avoid any conflict. " aizawa said. (i know there was no class secretary in the show but I wanted y/n to have a position in class)

You turned to lida and noticed he was a bit frustrated.. It looks like he really wanted to lead the class..

"alright that's enough. You three step forward and give a small speech to the class." aizawa said.

Speech?! On the spot? Well you're damn.

You stood up as yaomomo and izuku did the same and all three of you stood at the front.

"izuku. You go first." aizawa said.

"Uhh well I-I uh... Uh... A-as c-class representative I-I-uhh..." izuku kept fidgeting with his hands.

You and yaomomo looked at him worriedly, he seems to not be a professional with crowd speaking.. You wondered why you voted for him....

Suddenly the alarm went off.

" huh?! " you turned to aizawa and his just as shock as you.

"class rep evacuate everyone!" aizawa said as he went rushing out of the room to check the situation outside.

Everyone turned to izuku.

"uh... Everyone pls calmly evacuate.." izuku said.

"... Seriously?" you looked disappointingly at izuku.

Everyone stood up without a word and ran out of the room shocking you.

"h-hey wait everyone calm down-" denki ran up to you.

"y/n! We need to go this seems like a serious situation!" he grabs your hand as he pulled you out.

"wait hold on-" before you can struggle you were already pulled in with the crowd of students outside who are rushing to the fire exits.

Everyone was panicking at this point and everyone is just pushing everyone out of the way to the point you got separated from denki.

You tried your best to calm the situation down but everyone was just plain panicking until you got pushed to the window.

You saw just at the entrance was a bunch of teachers stopping the media from entering the school, that's when you realized the alarm was for the media since they entered with no ID, activating the alarms... But you saw behind the media was UA's barrier gone to dust... Did.. The media do that..?

Since all the teachers are outside no one was there to calm everyone down.. You were trying your best but no one would listen to you... What should you do now..? At this point you gotta use your quirk for crowd control but before you could you saw lida fling pass you, probably from the help of ochacos quirk.. He then hit the wall of the fire exit grabbing everyone's attention.

"everyone! Pls calm down! It's just a false alarm! There's nothing to panic about!" he explained.

Everyone paused and finally the pushing stopped giving you some time to breath.

"it's just the media! Everyone pls return to your classrooms and let the teachers handle the situation outside!" lida yelled.

Everyone calmed down and returned to their classrooms like as told.

You also got back too but all the pushing and chaos caused you to get injured slightly but you made sure to not make it obvious.

" alright everyone head count!" you said once everyone got back to their seat.

After making sure everyone was safe and sound in the room you sat back down.. Your wrist was still hurting after what happened but it's just a minor injury. You'll head to recovery girl sooner or later.

Not long after aizawa returned.

"I'm back, sorry for the inconvenience class. Apparently the media got in and the principal is already looking into it. Anyone got injured from what happened?" aizawa asked.

You remained quiet.

"I guess not. Anyways where were we?" aizawa turned to you, izuku and yaomomo, he signaled the three of you to continue where izuku was left off.

The three of you stood back at front and izuku was still kinda nervous but this time it looked like he already knows what to say.

" there's something that I wanted to say.." izuku said.

You and yaomomo looked at him curiously.

"I thought a lot about this... And I think that tenya lida should be our class rep!" izuku immediately bowed.

His announcement startled you since he was the one who wanted to become class rep... Why would he...

Lida stood up and Raised his hand whilst his other is behind his back.

" I pledge to carry out the duties as class rep to the best of my abilities!" lida said, which means he accepts izuku's offer to become the new class rep. Talk about voleenterism huh..

Kirishima spoke.

"sounds good emergency exit." Kirishima gave him a thumbs up.

"emergency exit lida, don't let us down man!" denki added as lida nodded at them.

Yaomomo looked at them in disbelief.

"but I got 3 more votes than him.." yaomomo mumbled.

You pat her shoulder.

"nah don't worry you'll get it next time yaomomo" you chuckled.

Even though your happy that everyone had settled the class representative positions one thought was still bothering you...

How were ordinary members of the press able to destroy the UA security system..? You just say it a while back... They got in because the gate was destroyed... But how? It still bothers you.

"alright our new class rep is lida, whilst l/n and yaoyorozu remain as the secretary and vp. Any objections?" aizawa turned to the class.

No else objected to the new positions and aizawa nodded.

"alright you may all take your seats again so we can start our classes." aizawa said as you returned to your seat.

Everything went back to normal but that question still lingered in your head. I guess you'll never know what happened to that security door.

Lunch began and you were about to head to the cafeteria when yaomomo walked up to you.

"hey y/n. I was thinking if you'd like to eat with me today?" she asked.

I mean you're supposed to eat with izuku, ochaco and lida today but you guessed eating with her for once isn't going to hurt.

You smiled at yaomomo.

"sure. I don't mind, why though?" you asked.

"well since you're going to be mine and lidas secretary I just thought why not enhance my relationship with you." yaomomo asked.

"hmm, alright why not you do have a point. Cmon let's head to the cafeteria." you said.

You both arrived at the cafeteria grabbed yourselves something to eat before you both sat down at an empty empty table.

" you know, if it's alright to ask what's your parent's business? " yaomomo said

You paused And thought before replying.

" my dad is a hero and my mom works in a mental hospital. I cant tell you where and what's my dad's hero name Though. " you awkwardly replied.

Yaomomo nodded understandingly.

" how about you? " you asked.

"my mom owns a hotel back in Russia and also owns a few  tea shops here in Japan. My father is a Ceo of a company back in malaysia." she replied taking a sip of her Tea.

"Wow, must be good to be the richest in our class huh? Hahaha" you chuckled.

Now that you and yaomomo had a chance to know each other, you realized she's just like you. Except smarter and a different gender.

"hey momo, You got a boyfriend?" you asked out of the blue.

Yaomomo suddenly spat her tea out when you asked.

"what? I mean I don't have one I mean I can't have one I'm actually really busy in school you see ehehe... Whyd you ask?" she was slightly red and started to stutter like izuku.

When she said she isn't looking for one you were slightly sad but also relief.

" oh nothing, I just wanted to know lol" you turned away from her and started to eat like nothing happened.

"I-is that so.." she awkwardly looked away.

"h-how about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

You didn't reply for a few seconds but you eventually did.

"no actually, no girl would understand my situation with my family right now so I'm not looking for anyone at the moment." you replied.

"... I see..." she began to eat her food.

After that conversation you both were quiet. None of you spoke. It was like you were back to strangers again.

The bell rung startling you and yaomomo, looks like it's time for your next period.

You stood up and took your tray of food before turning to yaomomo.

"hey, I had fun eating with you. Maybe we should try this again some other time. See ya momo!" you bowed at her before leaving, when you turned your back yaomomo got red and jiro and mina approached her instantly when you left.

"Oooo yaomomo! What was that about?" mina says as she smirks at yaomomo.

"t-that was nothing we were just eating together as friends!" yaomomo said.

"pfft yea right, do friends really ask each other if they have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" jiro jokingly says.

"wha?! I was just curious of course! Plus why are you two snooping in our conversation! Shoo shoo!" yaomomo said.

"don't shoo us! We're just teasing you that's all!" mina said.

"yea, who would've thought in the first week of school you would start to develop a crush on the secretary huh?" jiro added.

Yaomomo blushed and looked away seemingly guilty to their claims.

"hey she's blushing! It means it's true?!" mina says in shock.

"well you better make your first move yaomomo. I heard the girls in the support class also have a thing for him" jiro pointed at the end of the cafeteria and there's a group of girls whispering and blushing at you as you left the cafeteria with izuku, lida and ochaco.

Yaomomo saw this but ignored it.

"I do not like him I swear, Plus romance is but a distraction to my education." yaomomo said.

"ya sure? Cuz it seems like ochaco is beating ya to it." mina pointed outside and when yaomomo turned to where she was pointing she saw ochaco talking to you like she's your girlfriend.

Yaomomo blushed and looked away again.

"no no no no! Jealousy is for vulgar women! plus uraraka-chan is his friend." yaomomo said.

Jiro and mina laughed.

"alright alright cmon girly before we get late for our next class." jiro said.

"agree! Let's go!" mina added.

The three then left the cafeteria.

As you all arrived aizawa was surprisingly already there.

"all of you sit down so we can began." he says.

You and the rest of the class sat down, when aizawa made sure no one is missing he spoke.

"for today's heroism, all might and me and another teacher will supervise you brats." aizawa said.

You looked at aizawa confused, 3 teachers? You wondered why.

You raised your hand and aizawa nodded at you.

"May I know what is it about and why are 3 teachers going to supervise us? Aizawa-sensei?" you asked.

Aizawa sighed.

"because we're doing a rescue training for natural disasters like floods and earthquakes" aizawa explained.

Everyone looked at aizawa nervously whilst the others looked at him excitingly.

"rescue... This is another tough one.." denki said as he turned to you.

You smiled.

"yea but I know we can manage, plus being a hero doesn't mean everything has to be easy" you smiled at him and he smiled back.

"very manly of you to bring his spirits up secretary!" kirishima said as he leaned closer to you.

You chuckled.

"as class secretary and as his classmate and friend it's my duty to make sure he stays in the positive side ehehe." you replied.

"as expected from you y/n! You're so manly." kirishima started to lightly cry and idolize you, you heard tsuyu spoke.

"if it's about floods, then it's my time to shine kiru-kiru! " tsuyu said turning to you.

Aizawa glared at all of you as you all began to talk.

"oi." he said causing you all to be quiet.

"go change into your costumes you little brats. You can also pick whatever costumes you want if you think your original one isn't very suitable with you after your last battle." aizawa pressed a button and rows of the same cabinets retracted from the walls.

" the training ground is a bit far. So a bus would pick us up. That's all, go and get ready now. Class rep I'll count on you to watch over them. " aizawa said before walking out of the classroom.

Everyone stood up. Again ochaco and denki tried to take your case but again yaomomo beat them too it since she was sitting closer.

" y/n. Here's your case. " yaomomo said handing you your case.

You gently took it and smiled at her.

"thx yaomomo." you said as denki ran up to you and you both headed to the changing rooms.

After changing you arrived outside you spotted izuku but ochaco and lida hasn't arrived yet.

His not wearing his bunny costume, you wondered why.

"izuku! You aren't wearing your hero costume. Why?" you walked up to him.

"oh well my costume got shredded due to battle trial a while back so I had to wait for sponsor to repair it." izuku said.

"ahh that explains it." you said.

You heard a loud ring causing you to jolt.

You looked over and realized it was lida and he was holding those ringing things that pe teachers use to maintain crowd control.

"Gathered up 'orderly' class 1-A Please form two lines according to your number and get on the bus in orderly fashion!" lida yelled.

He continued to whistle whilst trying to grab the attention of your other classmates.

"lida sure us motivated huh y/n?" izuku awkwardly said.

You chuckled.

"well at least he isn't the lazy type of class rep right?" you said.

Time skip.

You were all sitting in The bus heading to the training ground.

Lida was a bit upset about the bus layout causing you all to look at him.

"damn it, it's this type of bus layout that I hate." lida says in frustration.

You awkwardly chuckled.

"it's alright lida ehehe.." you patted his back.

"... I'm a straightforward person, midoriya." tsuyu randomly said changing the subject as he turned to izuku.

"um, uh yes asui-san?" izuku says causing you to get interested in their conversation.

"please call me Tsu" tsuyu corrected.

Izuku embarrassingly looked away.

"R-right.." he says.

You chuckled at how embarrassed he got even though it isn't that embarrassing.

"midoriya-Chan, your quirk is like all mights you know. Am I right y/n-San? " tsuyu says her attention turning to you.

Izuku was shock on tsuyu's statement.

"Huh!? Y-y-you think so?!" izuku panickly said.

You placed a finger on your chin when tsuyu turned to you.

"now that you've mentioned it, their quirks do have similarities..." you said.

"but um-" izuku tried to explain when kirishima spoke.

"wait a sec y/n, tsuyu, all might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk though." kirishima explains.

You nodded in agreement.

"you're right, they just probably look the same tsuyu-chan." you turned to tsu.

Tsuyu nodded.

"oh right I forgot about that, sorry for the inconvenience midoriya-Chan." tsuyu said.

You saw izuku sigh in relief in the corner of your eye when you all came to an agreement.

"but even though they look the same your quirk is still pretty flashy like all mights midoriya!" kirishima lifted his arm up.

"my hardening's strong against others but unfortunately it doesn't look much." kirishima says.

Kirishima then lowers his hand.

"but if were talking about flashy and strong quirks it's gotta be Todoroki, bakugo and y/n though huh?" kirishima looked over at you and looked over at bakugo and shoto who was both looking out the window.

"I do?" you raised an eyebrow at them.

"well shoto and y/n are good looking and cool so they'll get popular pretty quickly, not sure about bakugo though." jiro says joining in the conversation.

"the hell you said?" bakugo glared at jiro.

You blushed at her complimenting you.

"ohh hahaha I'm not that handsome though ehe.. But thx, I think bakugo could get popular too" you awkwardly said.

"hmm, bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though." tsuyu replied to what you said.

bakugo angrily stood up and glared at her.

"What the hell! you wanna fight huh?! Ya filfy toad!?" bakugo angrily yelled.

Tsuyu ignored him and continued to focus on you and the rest.

"see?" Tsuyu says.

Yaomomo nods.

"out of the three of them in my calculations I think y/n has the most chances to become famous in our school, apart from him not being gloomy and short tempered he has a very unique quirk." Yaomomo says.

You chuckled as you start to blush.

"ehehe.. I think they have amazing quirks too ya know specially bakugo you'll rarely meet people with explosive quirks." you said.

"huh? Fuck you said flame boy?" bakugo glared at you.

Denki sighs and turns to bakugo with a smug look.

"we haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped sewage." denki sarcastically said.

Bakugo's vein under his chin got larger and he turned to denki.

"what's with that vocabulary huh?! , bastard?! I'll kill you!" bakugo angrily yelled.

Yaomomo moved slightly closer to you.

"what a vulgar conversation.." she whispered to you whilst covering her mouth.

You awkwardly chuckled.

"yea but it looks like we'll have a lot of these for a while ehehe..." you replied as denki and bakugo began to argue.

Aizawa just stood there watching them from a far incase it got physical.

You all arrived infront of a dome. Everyone finished teasing bakugo by then and you all hopped out and lined up

" welcome students" a pro hero in an astronaut costume said.

everyone was shock to see who it is, ochaco and izuku looked at the individual in amaze.

You couldn't understand who the person was so you turned to izuku who you know to be very nerdy with heroes.

"izuku. Ya know who that is?" you whispered.

Izuku turned to you and whispered.

"it's the space hero:thirteen! How come you don't know her?" izuku asked.

"I don't know I'm not savvy with UA teachers ya know-" you whispered back but paused when aizawa spotted you two.

"oi midoriya l/n behave." he said.

You and izuku moved away from each other and looked back at thirteen embarrassingly.

"let's go in, everyone." thirteen says as she starts to walk towards the big domed thing.

As you all entered the dome you were instantly amazed on how big it was inside but what impressed you the most is the continents inside! There's different regions inside that specializes on specific difficulties!

"flood, landslide, fire, tempest, so on and so fourth, I took into account every scenerio possible and created this training ground! It's called unforeseen simulation joint, in short usj!" thirteen said.

USJ. A small yet amazing name. The good part in UA is that their teachers know how to name things properly.

You whistled in amaze, looks like today's training is gonna be fun.

Aizawa approached thirteen and the two started to talk. Their conversation is muffled but you heard a few. Apparently aizawa is looking for all might and the rest was muffled.

Aizawa turned to everyone else.

"everyone listen up, let's begin." aizawa said.

"before we start, I need to tell you one... Two, three, four, five, six, seven" as thirteen start to count about the things she needs to explain everyone looked at her tiredly.

"as you know, my quick is blackhole." thirteen lifted her left hand as she explained.

"I can suck in and crush anything into one singularity." thirteen says.

Izuku steps forward.

"due to this quirk, you can come and rescue victims." izuku added.

"yes, but this quirk can also kill someone easily." thirteen replied.

Everyone paused when she said that.

"I believe some of you have a quirk like mine. For example, l/n-kun has pitch black flames. From what I've learned back in my youth flames that are black are one of the hottest type of flames, hence l/n can kill someone easily." thirteen said.

You blushed when she used your quirk as an example and you awkwardly just stood there.

" the society of superheroes is built upon authorized and controlled usage of quirk. If we make one bad decision, we can kill someone. You have the power to do so, never forget that." thirteen explains.

Thirteen turns to aizawa.

"I believe Mr. Aizawas test already told you about your quirks potential. All mights battle trial also made you notice how dangerous it is to use your quirk on someone else. Here you need to change your mindset, learn how to use your quirk to save others. Use your quirk not to hurt but to save, this is your lesson. " thirteen said.

You gulped a large part of your saliva, she's right. One wrong decision can kill someone.

Thirteen bowed.

" that's all. Thank you for your attention. " she said.

Everyone clapped for thirteen as they were amazed at her small speech, you were also amazed so you start to clap along with them.

"now first.." as aizawa was about to start the training you noticed the lights in the dome start to emit an electric current to one another until they eventually faded out.

The lights were gone, there was still some light coming in the dome though. The fountain in the middle started to go heywire.

... Somethings wrong..

Suddenly a circled pitch black thing start to form at the middle of the dome.. Right infront of the fountain.. Exactly at the plaza.

Aizawa turned to the fountain, and a large cust of dark mist appeared.

You glanced over at the weird mist and you saw a weird person walk out of the mist.

He doesn't seem to be nice..

Your other classmates haven't noticed that weird thing in the middle, they were too focused on the fact that lights shut off.

Aizawa tensed up.

"huddle up! Don't move!" everyone turned to aizawa confused on what is happening.

"thirteen, protect the kids!" aizawa said.

Kirishima turned to the middle where aizawa was glaring.

"what is that?" Kirishima said.

Everyone turned to the middle and that's where they spotted it.

A man walked out of the dark mist and along with him was a bunch of no good people... Villains perhaps?

Everyone wanted to see it closer but aizawa spoke.

" don't move!" he sternly yelled.

You all turned to aizawa, he was putting his googles on.

"these are villains." aizawa added as more of these men walked out of the dark mist.

Everyone was shock.. Villains? What are they doing here?? How did they get in school grounds..

Not long after a tall black mutated looking bird walked out of the mist... Is it even human or something? It's smiling and it's brain was exposed... Gross.

"this is bad..." you mumbled.

"should we evacuate? Aizawa-sensei?" your body started to tense up. This isn't good at all this is bad...

Aizawa's scarf floated along with his hair.

"yes. Thirteen, evacuate the kids. I'll deal with these villains." aizawa said.

You looked over at aizawa like he was crazy.

"aizawa-sensei! We can't just leave and let you fight alone, I'll stay-" you said but aizawa stopped you mid sentence.

"no. These are villains, mercyless souls. This is out of your hands now so hurry up and get going!" aizawa angrily said.

"sensei? What about the sensors that detect intruders?" yaomomo said.

"we do have it." thirteen turned to aizawa.

"I don't know if the enemies only appear hear or the entire campus. If the sensor is not triggered. Then it means." shoto paused.

"It means some of them are using their quirks to disable it. Tsk they picked an isolated area away from school too, they know there's a class here it's obvious they're not dumb. This is a premeditated ambush with one specific goal" you added as you narrowed your eyes at the villains who was slowly approaching.

"and what do you think that goal is?" yaomomo asked as everyone turned to you.

You turned to aizawa.

"aizawa-sensei did mention that all might was late a while back, which means he was supposed to show up but didn't. Which means they're here for him.." you replied.

Aizawa turned away and stepped forward.

"thirteen. Start evacuating. Contact the school. The enemies even know about the sensors, there must be someone with a radio wave quirk." aizawa said.

"kaminari, try using your quirk to contact someone." aizawa said.

"yes!" denki placed his hand on the white earpiece thing that came with his costume.

You stepped in.

"sensei! Are you planning to fight alone?" you asked.

Aizawa ignored you.

"they're in your hands, thirteen."  aizawa said.

Thirteen nodded and didn't even stop him.

Aizawa then jumped down and started to fight the villains head on, he was doing a great job at it but you knew they'll quickly overwhelm him.

"everyone let's go!" thirteen yelled as she start to guide everyone out.

You can't do anything about it and just evacuate for now. If only you can help. If only.

You turned around and ran with the rest of the group to evacuate and warn the school immediately.

As you were all running to the exit a villain appeared out of the ground.

He was covered in smoke... No no he probably is made out of smoke.

He was blocking the exit this is no good.

"no way to hide" the villain said as he quickly towered over everyone.

You did a fighting stance, you had a few experience on fighting villains but you've never fought someone with no visible physical form.

"greetings, we're the league of villains. Pardon us, for we came to UA high, the camp of pro heroes, to eliminate the symbol of peace all might." he explains.

"tsk, I knew it." you mumbled as everyone glared at this mist individual and started to think.

Your quirk won't do much on him since he has no physical body.. But maybe a large wave of wind can effect him.

You turned to izuku and saw him shaking.

"izuku.... You think you can blow this dude away?" you whispered.

Izuku turned to you.

"I can but I'm not sure it'll be enough.." he explains.

His right, even though if it does work he'll just return to his original shape.

"all might should've been here. Where is he? Is he delayed somewhere? Nevermind. I'm here for one purpose and that is to stop you from calling back up." the mist looking down was about to attack.

As thirteen was also going to attack him with her quirk you saw bakugo and Kirishima jump up to attack the man.

" shit bakugo kirishima stop! "you yelled, but the two ignored you or just simply heard you and it was too late to back down.

They attacked him and created a large explosion.

" well, you might be defeated by us before that." Kirishima said.

As the smoke started to dissappear the man spoke.

"that was close, even though you are still students you are crème de la crème." the man said, you can see the man regain his figure after the explosion.

"that was close" huh. A very strange sentence for someone with no physical form. Interesting.

So that means.

"shut up you mist ass bastard!" you focused a large percent of output to your palm and sent a large wave of fire towards the man, the flames ignored bakugo and kirishima who was infront of you and quickly hit the man but he avoided swiftly.

"such heat, you are no normal UA student boy I'll give you that. " the man again regain his figure.

"damn it." you mumbled.

"oi flame boy you try na burn us or something?!" bakugo angrily yelled.

You ignored bakugo and focused on the man.

"you three, move away!" thirteen yelled.

You turned around and saw thirteen pointing her finger at the man, it looks like she wants to use her quirk blackhole on him.

"I'm here to separate you all, and kill each and every single one of you! So that won't work! " the man engulfed a large mist around you and your classmates.

"shit... Everyone!" you tried to grab one of your classmates and dash out of the mist but before you could react it was complete dark. Out of instinct you just stayed still and covered your eyes.

You heard lida yell "everyone" before it complete went quiet. Suddenly you were transported somewhere else.

You were in water... Great. Out of all the places you could've end up to you got to somewhere you can't use your quirk properly.

You looked around, is this... The flood zone? How did you get here... Where's everyone?

You start to swim up for air and as you got up for you saw izuku not far from you fall from a blackhole.

So you got teleported here. Great.

You start to swim towards where he landed.

You looked down the water to view izuku and you saw he was swimming up to get air, luckily he didn't faint from the fall.

You start to swim towards him but suddenly you saw not far from him was a villain.

He was about to attack izuku but you were too far from izuku to help nor would your quirk help you since it's underwater.

You tried to yell but it came out us a muffle scream underwater.

Luckily tsuyu appeared in time and saved izuku she had mineta with her. Tsuyu also saw you and she wrapped her tongue around izuku and you pulling you both of the water.

As tsuyu jumped out of the water she jumped up on a boat.

She placed you and izuku down and roughly dropped mineta.

"are you alright? Midoriya, y/n?" she said.

You nodded.

"since I got wet I can't use my quirk properly for a while. But thx tsu." you smiled at tsuyu.

"thank you asui." izuku added.

"just call me tsu." tsuyu said.

You turned to mineta.

"mineta! Are you alright?" you asked.

"she's a frog yet she has perky boobs ehehe heh" mineta said lifting his hands up and start to fidget with the air like his fidgeting boobs.

Tsuyu slapped him hard with her tongue before turning back to you.

"the situation is grim, y/n." she explains.

You nodded.

"from what the villain said earlier, it looks like they know UA's schedule." you said placing a hand on your chin.

"judging from this, the invasion of the press earlier was planned by them to obtain info.. What do you think y/n?" izuku turned to you.

"hmm. Looks like my theory was correct, they have been eyeing on us while preparing in the dark." you said.

"but killing all might is impossible! When he's here he can clean them up within seconds!" mineta said punching the air mimicking all might.

"no, they're well aware of that. Every villain who knows how strong all might is knows that.... I feel like they have something that can kill him.. That's why they're so confident." you mumbled.

"plus, he said they'll kill us one by one... Do you really think we can survive till then? Especially when we're all separated.." tsuyu explain to mineta and mineta got more and more scared.

"y/n, look at her!" mineta hid behind you as he got more scared of tsuyu.

Tsuyu and you noticed some movement in the water, and realized it was the villain from earlier, this time he was with his friends.

"I'll kill you, you brats!" the villain yelled as they swam up to the boat.

"AHHHH A HUGE WINDFALL!" mineta yelled.

"y/n! Do something! Aren't you the class secretary!" mineta wrapped his arms around your leg.

"mineta stop relaying on y/n!" Tsuyu angrily yelled.

"b-b-but were surrounded by villains and y/n is the only one with a decent quirk here!" mineta said.

"I can't use it remember? I got wet." you explained.

Mineta still clung to you so you sighed.

You decided to let mineta be and turned to izuku, he was thinking of a plan. After the days you've been with izuku You saw his tactician side multiple times so you decided to let him do the thinking.

" if they.. " izuku mumbled.

"if they have a way to defeat all might.. Then what we need to do now is to stop them." izuku looked up from the ground to you, mineta and Tsuyu.

"we need to fight.... And win." he added.

You smiled at how determined izuku was, but you couldn't help but worry for your other classmates.. You wondered how shoto and yaomomo was doing... Are they safe. Or are they facing villains like you, izuku, mineta and Tsuyu.

You wanted to check on them but for now. You need to dry yourself up and solve your own problems before you go worrying about them.

"I agree. We can't just let them kill all might. So do you have a plan izuku?" you placed a hand on your hip.

"wait.. We're going to fight?...." mineta asks.

The three of you nodded.

"... Fighting?! Are you out of your mind y/n?! You're supposed to make sure we don't get injured why are you promoting violence?!" mineta yelled.

"I'm not promoting violence it's just that we don't have a choice, it's either that or were getting killed." you explained.

"idiot! They could kill all might you're contradicting yourself, y/n! The best option here is to wait for the UA heroes to come!" mineta starts to cry.

You sighed, you could've get stucked with Aoyama at least he knows how to shut up but God really has to drop mineta on you.

"y/n, those guys down there expected a fight underwater, right?" izuku said.

"don't ignored me!" mineta yelled.

You nodded at izuku.

"that means the enemies only started recruiting after doing recon of the facility." you said.

"exactly." izuku replied.

"they must have planned everything out with the info they obtained, but it's still weird.. Why would they bring asui I mean tsuyu to the flood zone?" izuku explained.

He was right, if it weren't for tsuyu then izuku would've already been injured or killed by now.

" just call me with one you're use to. " tsuyu said after izuku struggled with her names.

Izuku sighed.

" that's a relief. " he says.

"what are you even saying???" mineta yelled.

You all ignored mineta.

Something suddenly snapped inside of izuku's brain.

"the enemies not aware of our quirks right?" izuku turned to you.

You nodded.

"they probably went randomly, since if they did they shouldnt send tsuyu to a place where there's water since that's where her quirk specializes in." you explained.

"you're right, if they know my quirk is frog, they would put me in the fire zone. What happened with y/n was probably just coincidence." tsuyu said.

"so they don't know about our quirks, so their strategy is to separate us and outnumber us." you placed a hand on your chin.

"it's pretty clear now that's there strategy." tsuyu said.

"you're right y/n, for now we have inferior numbers and experience compared to them, we only have one key to victory and that is our quirk is unbeknownst to them!" izuku glared down at the villains from the boat.

"but what proof do we have?! " mineta said.

"proof? You want proof? The enemies are still in the water, which means they're observing us. " you said glaring at one of the villains.

"... Well in that case let me tell you my quirk." tsuyu turned to you, izuku and mineta.

"I can jump, stick to the wall, extend my tongue to around 20m, regurgitate my stomach to clean it, and secrete venom that can slightly numb the enemy.. The last two are useless so you can ignore them." tsuyu quietly explains.

You nodded in understandment, her quirk makes her similar to a frog then.

" I'd have guessed so, but still... wow! As for me, it's superhuman strength at the cost of the body part it's a double-edged sword... " izuku explained.

Mineta took a piece of the ball things on his head as a new one grew out of the old one that just got pulled out.

" my quirk is..." he turned to the wall of the boat and sticked the purple ball.

"sticky balls. If I'm in good health it will remain sticky even after a day. The ball will grow back once plucked, but if I pluck too fast I'll bleed. It doesn't stick on me and I can bounce off them " mineta explains.

You nodded in understandment.

"my quirk is a flame type. I can create flames with my palms or fingers and I can manipulate the shape of the flames and even solidify them, but as you guessed once my hands get wet I can barely create flames." you explained.

Suddenly the boat shoke causing you three to lose balance.

" I can't wait any longer. Let's end this." one of the villains said.

" such power! He destroyed the ship.. " tsuyu said.

The ship was starting to slowly descend from the surface of the water. It looks like you'll have a timer after all.

"what now izuku?" you turned to him.

Mineta stepped forward and started to throw the balls on his head towards the villains all whilst crying and yelling but they avoided the balls effortlessly..

Wait avoided...?.

"izuku... Look." you pointed at the villains.

Izuku looked down at them, he saw they were avoiding minetas balls.

"they don't want to touch it." you mumbled.

"mineta, are you sure you're in UA to be a hero?" tsuyu asked as she looked at mineta who was still crying at this point.

"shut up how can you not be afraid! I was a junior high student not long ago! Who knew that I'd be killed after school starts!" mineta replied.

"mineta! Stop being such a pessimist and calm the fuck down!" you angrily slapped mineta.

He looked at you shock.

"b-b-but y/n! This is a life or death situation how can you remain so calm!" mineta yelled.

You sighed in frustration and went back to ignoring mineta and turned to izuku.

"izuku, we have a minute before the boat sinks, what now?" you asked.

"the enemies.. All might once said in 'jounetsu Tairiku' that the best opportunity to attack is when the enemy thinks they are winning." izuku said.

"what are you doing?" mineta sobbingly asked.

"Izuku are you" you saw his hand shaking.

That's right... Izuku is also afraid, tsuyu and you too.. You're all afraid.. Yet here you are not crying or stumbling.. Same goes with tsuyu and izuku.

"only one way... To do this.." izuku turned to you three with a determined look.

Izuku starts to explain the plan to you three, After he did that he jumped down the boat and was about to execute the plan.

It was tailor made.

As you watched izuku jumped you prayed to God he won't break his arm. Since you know he can't break his arm at this situation...

Tsuyu heald you close to her.

"mineta, y/n. Get ready." she says as she heald tighter to you and mineta preparing to jump at the right time.

Your palm already slightly dry so you can use your quirk, but since your body temperature is still low your flames won't be as much as before.

" DELAWARE SMASH!" izuku yelled and creating a small wind impact and shooting it to the water to disturb the surface.

"tsuyu-Chan! Mineta, y/n!" izuku yelled.

Tsuyu jumped off the boat picking you up with her tongue.

As you were windborne now you used your quirk and shot It towards the wind turbine izukus quirk made.

The flames mixed with the wind causing the heat of the atmosphere to heightened making the villains to instincttively cover their eyes giving you, Mineta, izuku and tsuyu a chance to escape.

Mineta began to to throw his balls at the water and as the wind created a whirlpool it started to pull the villains in to the middle, Mineta balls that was in the water sticked to the villains causing them to stick to each other and once they reached the middle you made sure to shoot a wave of fire towards them. It hit them like a hot blanket hitting them and you solidified turning into a blanket covering them in an instant.

Tsuyu used you as a grappling and you quickly grabbed izuku. tsuyu hopped away from the danger now that villains from the flood zone had been taken cared of.

"izuku! How's your hand?" you asked.

"it's painful but I can manage.." izuku replied.

You sighed in relief, it felt like you four just finished a level in a video game.

"that's enough water for us today.." you chuckled.

Tsuyu landed in shallow water and you four started to walk to the shore.

The villains are all sticked together thx to mineta's quirk while some of them got their quirk nullified thx to the strong heat you released.

Now that you got wet again you won't be able to use your quirk for a while.

As you and your classmates walked to shore izuku was starting to speak to himself again.

"we're so lucky. We didn't miss any one of them. That was a huge gamble usually there'd be more hiding underwater just incase-" izuku was becoming his pessimistic self again so you had to stop him mid sentence and bonk him on his head.

"oi that's enough finger cracker, you're starting to scare us" you said.

Izuku blushed.

"ahh- s-sorry.." he said embarrassingly.

Tsuyu stopped walking.

"don't you guys think it's better to think about our next move?" Tsuyu asked.

"tr... True.." izuku replied.

He looked down at his broken thumb and finger.

You frowned when you saw it.

"you alright?" you asked.

Izuku nodded and covered his hand.

"yea! The priority now is to seek help so let's not focus on me ehehe.." izuku said.

You could use the bandages that were stored in the secret compartments of your costume but the bandages got wet. You guessed they became a wet napkin so you didn't attempt that.

" the safest way is to avoid the plaza, move along the water and find the exit." you said.

"Agree. Aizawa-sensei is drawing the attention of the villains in the plaza." Tsuyu said as she dazzed off to the plaza.

You looked over at the plaza and saw reminance of the fight just from a far.
At this point you're surprised how aizawa hasn't still been overwhelmed by these villains, well after your fight a while back you realized how weak these villains are specially when they're looking down at you for some reason.

Suddenly izuku spoke.

"but I think he charged in like that mainly to protect us" izuku said.

You looked at him confused.

"izuku don't tell me.." you mumbled.

"midoriya, are you saying.." mineta added.

You both looked at him to find any hints of hesitation. There was none, Infact his face was filled with determination and worry.

Mineta gasped.

"you dumb dumb!" mineta said.

Izuku turned to mineta and you.

"I wasn't planning about anything foolish I just want to find a way to share his burden, even just a bit." izuku looked back at the plaza.

"that's exactly the same thing as thinking of doing something foolish izuku." you angrily said.

The three looked at you shock at how you said that. They usually see you at your calm state so they aren't use to your angry state.

You didn't want to get mad at him.. Infact you didn't want to get mad at anyone at all, but to think that his willing to head there with a fractured finger is enough to draw a line.

As class secretary you have no choice but to step in at this point.

"I'm sorry izuku, but I can't let you at this point. Not with that injury." you sternly said.

Izuku sighed.

"right, I'm sorry I should've thought about that.." izuku replied.

You also sighed, and dozzed off to the other parts of the USJ.

You wondered how your brother shoto is doing, since he's got ice he'll do fine if his in the fire zone. But your mind can't seem to rest.. How about yaomomo and denki or the rest of your classmates... Are they safe right now..?

Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"I think we need to get out of the water first kiru" Tsuyu said.

You nodded and looked over at the edge. 

Luckily there was a small step where you can use to hide In.

"cmon" you said.

Everyone nodded and they followed behind you.

"w-w-wait! What if  the villains see us" mineta exclaimed.

"it's fine, we'll peek at that small step over there. If theres any villains who spotted us we'll leave immediately. " you replied.

"hmm alright just a peek.." the four of you hid in the step and peeked over to the plaza.

You saw aizawa fighting the villains, there was a lot of villains who was knocked out... Looks like it'll be a while for aizawa to get overwhelmed... But there's something that worries you. The villains in the middle aren't engaging in the fight.

"those are probably threats." you pointed at the villains in the middle.

Izuku nodded.

"I thought so too." he said.

Suddenly when aizawa started to pant and that's when the leader attacked.

Aizawa punched him on the stomach causing you, izuku, tsuyu, mineta to react like a bunch of fans watching their favorite hero.

But as you four was relieved that aizawa punched the leader you both saw the leader had his hand on aizawa's elbow.

Is this a bad thing..? You felt something was wrong..

When aizawa's hair dropped that's when you saw the danger... Aizawas elbow started to decay..

Aizawa pushed him off as his hair started to float again.

Once the two was separated that's when you got a good view of aizawa's elbow, it was gone. Not technically gone but it was Injured.

The rest of the villains began to strike aizawa but he avoided them with ease and still continued to fight despite him not being able to to use his left arm.

The leader started to speak with aizawa.. But since you were far you couldn't make up what they were saying... Until the bird looking villain appeared behind aizawa and suddenly grabbed his face..

His googles and blood splashed not far from you.

You and izuku flinched, tsuyu and mineta froze.. As the bird like villain started to slam aizawas face on the ground.. Over... And over... And over...

You watched in horror, you couldn't move... Wait no you can but your body doesn't want to...

"aizawa-sensei.." izuku mumbled.

When you heard izuku's shaking voice you regained control of your body.

This isn't right. You shouldn't just watch...

You gulped a large part of your saliva, tsuyu noticed the changed in your breath and she turned to you.

" y/n don't do it.." she whispered her voice was shaking.

"tsuyu... I'm sorry but I can't just watch." you hopped out of the water and suddenly it's like your legs just moved by it self you dashed towards the villain.

"oi fuck head!" the leader finally noticed you and as you got close you released a large scale of flames almost covering half the plaza.

Everyone was shock, even your classmates could see the flames from a far.

"those are.." shoto mumbled as he gazed at the plaza.

The bird villain reacted in time and he jumped out of the way of your flames carrying the other villain with hands around his body to safety.

"such strong heat... Are you sure you're a student." the villain said.

Aizawa wasn't affected by your flames, and the villain noticed this.

"selection of targets... You have an interesting quirk boy.." he started to scratch his neck.

You started to pant. It's been a while since you did an outbursts of flames.. Specially when your body temperature was low.. But luckily thx to that outbursts you your palms was already dry.

" you bastards... You dare ambush us.. You even think you can kill all might... I'm gonna kill you all.." you angrily mumbled.

"kill us...?.. A weird choice of words for a kid who's training to be a hero..." the man with hands all over him turned to the bird like dude.

"kill him." he said.

Suddenly the humanoid bird dashed towards you... Somehow.. Just somehow.. He was as fast as endeavor.....And you can keep up with endeavors speed..

You quickly avoided it and hit the bird with your flames on the side.

He got pushed away from you, he doesn't seem to be affected by your flames since his skins only response was to release steam.

But he got pushed away from you, that's important.

"looks like I'll have to relay on brute force again like last time.." you mumbled.

Again the humanoid bird dashed towards you again.

You clenched your teeth and again sent a large wave of flames at him. This time he wasn't allowing it to push him away, he was tanking it.

" tsk.. " you used your other unoccupied palm to create a weapon, a very sharp sword.

The humanoid bird was slowly approaching you despite the strong and painful flames stopping him.

You wondered how long it'll last till your flames reached it's core.

You can see remnants of its skin started to peel off and melt, the man with hands all over his body noticed this.

"tsk, I hate this kid already." the man mumbled.

"oi, nomu. Come back." he said.

The humanoid bird who was apparently named "nomu" jumped back next to the man.

His skin that got melted away started to regenerate.

"hey hey, why you running.. We aren't done here I still need to burn your fucking ass.." you said tiredly.

You pointed the sword that you just made out of flames at them.

"cmon, I still got a whole lot of juice in me." you said in between pants.

"l/n..." aizawa weakly called out.

You flinched and turned to him.

"run.. L/n, don't get in between adult fights.." aizawa tried to stand up.

"aizawa-sensei! Are you alright!? " you ran up to him.

"I'm fine kid, you need to go now." he said, aizawa grabbed your shoulder.

"but you're injured, you should be the one to leave... You saw what I did I can handle them-" you tried to explain but aizawa cutted you off mid sentence.

"No you fucking can't, what you did earlier was called adrenaline now if they actually get fucking serious your flames isn't going to do much to them anymore." aizawa angrily said.

You heard the man start laughing.

"what's this? A teacher lecturing a student... Well isn't that gold, how about this? None of you can leave. At least not alive." he said.

You glared at the man created a flame on your palm.

"I'm always ready for round 2." you said.

"that's the point kid, you're a bit of a pain in the ass so..." suddenly the same blackhole that teleported you and izuku to the flood zone appeared behind you.

"l/n!" aizawa yelled.

Due to him being injured badly he couldn't push you out of the way.

The humanoid bird grabbed you from behind.. How did he?!

"let go of me...!" you released the same outburst of flames from a while ago accidentally pushing aizawa away but luckily it didn't burn him.

Your flames were visible from a far again, almost all of your classmates saw it.

But the nomu pulled you in the blackhole and in an instant you were next to the man.

He placed his fingers on your neck but somehow only 4.

"dont move, or else when I place my 5th finger on you you'll end up like eraser heads elbow." he said.

You froze, aizawa did too when he heard the man mention his elbow. 

You gulped a large part of your saliva.

"alright... I won't move..." you replied.

The man smirked.

"good, nomu. Knock him out." he said.

"wait wha-" you felt something sharp hit you hard on the head...

As your world began to spin you looked over at aizawa one last time.

"Shit l/n!" he yelled.. Well I think that's what he yelled.. You couldn't hear him properly.. Man... Your head hurts so bad, it's like you got shot behind your head...

You closed your eyes... Maybe resting for a bit would make the pain go away... I mean it always does... You wondered what izuku and the rest are thinking at the moment..

.....

..

..

Are you dead? Surely you aren't... You can't die here now.. You still need to become a hero..

Well, it can't be helped.. Maybe you are dead.. The nomu probably snapped your neck or probably slammed your head so Hard with it's fist... It's game over now..

Are your classmates at least safe now? Did the pro heroes arrive.. You wanna know what happened..

You can hear a faint beeping sound. It sounded like a heart monitor..

You slowly opened your eyes.

Your in a room.. A white room.

You slowly sat up and placed a hand on your head.. You had a bandage around it.

"you're awake." you heard a female voice say.

You turned to the voice, it was recovery girl.

"what happend..?" you asked.

"you lost consciousness, luckily all might arrived in time and saved you and aizawa..." recovery girl said.

"I-is everyone alright?!" you asked.

"midoriya, aizawa, all might along with thirteen are in bad shape after the fight. But I've already treated them a while back, they'll be fine." recovery girl said.

You sighed in relief and leaned back on the bed.

Thank God.. They're okay..

"I'll let you rest for now." recovery girl said before she left the room.

You clenched your fist once you were left alone... Why didn't you do anything to prevent them getting hurt.. If only you remained conscious... If only..

No no, you shouldn't blame yourself. What you should do now is rest, it's done now anyways. No one else was Injured so you should be glad.

You closed your eyes. For now you don't have the strength to check on them. So you should rest.

Suddenly someone entered the room.

You thought it was either shoto, yaomomo or at least endeavor, but when you looked up you were shock to see mirio.

"n/n!" mirio rushed to you and gave you a hug.

"m-mirio... Why are you here.." you asked.

"you're kidding right? I'm here cuz I wanted to check on you! Principal nezu informed me about what happened! So I rushed here as fast as I can! Are you alright?" mirio asked worriedly.

"I'm fine... I just got knocked out.." you explained.

Not long after someone else arrived.

"mirio slow down next time!" a girl with long blue hair that reached down to her leg entered the room.

Next to her was a boy with rather pale skin and sharp ears.. They were both panting.

"sorry nejire.." mirio turned to her.

So her name was nejire.

"it's fine.. If I were you I'd also run that fast when my loved one or someone I know got into an accident.." nejire said as her and the boy entered the room.

She glanced over at you and smiled.

"you must be mirio's friend right? The names nejire hado I'm mirio's classmate!" she walked up to you and started to examine your looks.

"Wow you're quite handsomer in person! Mirio told us a lot about you!" nejire said.

You chuckled.

"he told me a lot about you two too. The names y/n l/n" you replied.

"nice to meet you y/n! This boy right here tamaki amajiki!" nejire said.

The boy embarrassingly looked at you but quickly looked away.

"n-nice to meet you.." he said.

You chuckled, he reminds you a lot about izuku.

"anyways, are you feeling alright now n/n?" mirio turned to you with a worried stare.

"I'm fine mirio I swear!" you replied.

Mirio nodded in understandment.

"you shouldn't rush in battle like that... Unless you've already experienced internships you shouldn't join in hero and villain fights." mirio sternly said.

"aww cmon mirio! Don't lecture y/n so early do that once he recovers!" nejire stood next to you.

"ignore mirio y/n! What you did was brave." she said.

"but s-seriously though... That was dangerous.." tamaki added.

You looked down at your lap.

"I'm sorry.." you said.

Mirio sighed.

"it's fine.. Don't do it again next time." he said.

Nejire cleared her throat.

"anyways! You wanna hangout with us once you've recovered y/n? So we can help you forget what happened and maybe we can get to know each other more!" nejire said.

"nejire, not helping." tamaki said.

You laughed.

"yea sure I don't mind.." you replied.

The four of you started to chat like there was no tomorrow, until eventually they had to leave.

"see ya next time y/n! Hope we can chat again!" nejire said waving you goodbye as she walked out.

"I-it was nice to know you y/n.." tamaki added as he also left.

Mirio smiled at you and nodded.

"talk to you later.. Get well. Bye" he said as he left.

You waved each of them goodbye before you leaned back at the bed.

It's been along day.. It was also a very rough and complicated week... You still wished you could've done more..

You closed your eyes.. Maybe being a hero isn't as easy as you thought... Yet it isn't as hard as you expected too.

_______________________________________

To be continued.

11575 words.

This is one of the longest chapters I've made so far lol.

Somehow I don't like this one too :')

See yall in chap 5 Babye! ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 22 22
Shoto Todoroki x reader β€’Season Oneβ€’ My whole life I only knew what hatred was. My parents were always happy and loving but my mother was killed in a...
5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†Β° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
76.7K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...