Long Way From Home

Od Queen-Bunny-Books

This takes place in the 21st century. Paring - David (Lost Boys) x Luna Dwayne (Lost Boys) x Luna Marko (Lo... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

387 10 0
Od Queen-Bunny-Books

"Hold your legs, be considerate."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I take that back. Let's have all the teasing and aching pain from walking around the boardwalk. The house came too soon into sight, and the tension was fucking thick enough to see. Laddie was taken upstairs, to his room, by Paul. I wasn't even off the bike before Dwayne had picked me up, and carted me off down the stairs to the nest.

"U-um, Dwayne?" My voice shook as the tall dark vampire stalked with purpose to the hidden chamber. "I um, can we just-ah!" I squeaked as Dwayne fell to his knees and dropped me onto the soft bedding. I bounced, landing heavy on my back, legs curled up to my chest as he gazed down at me.

With wide eyes, I watched as he stripped himself of his black jean jacket. His necklace swayed against his front as he leaned over me, hands working to get my boots off. Dwayne never once spoke as he pulled layer after layer off. I gasped as he jerked me down, pulled me close before manhandling his jaguar jacket off, soon I was completely naked while he still had his pants off.

I covered my chest, closing my legs, unable to muster up any response to anything he's done as Dwayne begins to undo his pants. I jump when Marko, already undressed, kneels to my left. He reaches out, a cocky smirk on his face, grasping my left ankle before pulling my leg out and up. Dwayne tosses his pants away and I feel another pair of hands wrap around my wrists before pulling my arms up over my head, baring my chest to them. Paul's kneeling above my head, grinning down at me as he holds my hands still, keeping me from hiding myself.

Dwayne pulls my free leg up and over his shoulder, other hand fisting his cock. I stare at it, unable to breathe. W-would it even fit?!

"Wait!" I cry out, struggling against Marko and Paul's tight grips, Dwayne rubbed the head of his member along my slit, before lining himself up and pressing in. "It won't-"

"It will." Paul states above me, bright blue eyes full of mirth as he watches Dwayne's cock sink into me. The stretch burns and I can't look away from the sight of the monstrous girth just disappearing- like a fucking magic trick -inside of me, a small bump on my stomach the only indicator that Dwayne was inside of me. Dwayne growls, low and quiet, as he presses a hand over it. My eyes roll back as Dwayne moves, canting his hips down and pressing even deeper inside me.

A breathless "Fuck," is Dwayne's first word since walking through the door. My legs are shaking with the stimulation. There was something strange about it though. Dwayne wasn't fucking me hard or fast, just slow and gentle.

He doesn't wanna hurt me, I thought to myself as I saw him close his eyes when his grip grew too tight before they released as he opened his eyes. His body was pulled tight, tense and uncomfortable. It was so clear to see he wanted to be rough, to fuck, but he wasn't...why?

The burn had long since stopped, and with the soft brushes of Dwayne's pelvis against my clit I was growing wetter, and pleasure was curling my feet. I bit my lip, looking up at Dwayne, trying to catch his eye. I couldn't reach out to him, with Paul still holding me still, but I could push myself up into him.

I clamped my muscles, watching Dwayne physically shudder as my walls squeezed like a warm vice around him. His eyes flashed to mine, a yellow glow faint as his grip on my hip tightened.

"Dwayne...it's okay..." His brow furrowed, "You can...you can do more..."

Paul chuckles, "Yeah, little baby likes it rough." His eyes flash at Dwayne, a silent moment shared between them before I feel Dwayne pull out further and thrust hard into me. I yelp, eyes rolling back as my walls clamp instinctively with each hit against my cervix. The sounds were wet, accompanied by the rhythmic slapping of skin as Dwayne moaned, loud and threw his head back. My whole bottom half was lifted off the bed, Dwayne up on his knees as he pulled me back onto his cock with each harsh thrust up. My nails dug into Paul's hand, I felt him kiss my hair and whisper filthy things in my ear while Marko caressed my chest, fingers pinching and tweaking my nipples until they turned a bright red.

My back arches as Dwayne thrusts hard into me, as if he were trying to get as deep insi-

"Ah!" I cry out in pain, and everything stops. Dwayne freezes, eyes wide as my body shakes. "Wait!" I cried out, tears in my eyes as Dwayne went to pull away. The pull his cock gave when he tried to pull out hurt. Body tensed and convulsed, I can barely make out movement before David is there. When did he get here?

"What is it?" David's voice from my right caught my attention. "Does it hurt?"

"When-" I take a deep breath, "when he pulls out...something...pulling in a weird way and it hurts."

"Dwayne, move slow," David says quietly, bare hand sliding down my stomach to feel. "In." He commands, and Dwayne slowly rolls his hips down. I tense, waiting for pain, but there was none. David looks at me, before saying, "Out."

Dwayne hesitates before easing himself out, I barely wince as the pain starts before he's stopped, gently rubbing my sides in an attempt to help. "She's tight," he says, voice low. "Too tight, her muscles keep clamping. I can't move past a certain point."

David hums, "You need to relax, Elsie."

"M'sorry." I mumble, eyes rolling back as David's fingers rub tight circles over my clit.

"I know," He whispers, fingers sliding down to feel where Dwayne and I were joined. "I know you are." I can feel my insides quake, pulsating around Dwayne's rigid cock. Said vampire clenches his jaw, and I feel bad, forcing him to stop while feeling me milk his length.

"Fuck her," Paul states, hands still holding me tight.

"It hurts her dumbass." Marko snips, thumb rubbing along the bone of my ankle.

"Only when he pulls out." Paul smirks at Dwayne, "So don't." I tremble, pleasure washing over me at the thought of Dwayne just rutting into me, like he'd die if he didn't get to fuck me. I found myself nodding, looking up at Dwayne pleading him to do so. Paul laughs, "See? She wants it, don't ya baby?"

"Yes," I breathe, "Please?" Dwayne stares at me, chest heaving with the effort it took to stay still. Dwayne takes my legs and pushes them up, spreading me open for him, before he grounds his whole weight down. I can't see anymore, just a blank canvas as my mind falls apart. He's so deep, it feels like he's in my chest. Dwayne takes care to not pull away, just circling and grinding his hips, humping me roughly into the floor.

"Hold your legs, be considerate." Paul chides, a smile in his voice. I whine, grasping my legs when he lets me free. Dwayne boxed me in with both hands beside my head. Looking up, I see his face is transformed, fangs peeking from his lips, eyes glowing yellow as he stares at me. I see his jaw flex, and I know he wishes to bite me, like Marko and Paul have. I moan, head lulling as my eyes flutters up into my skull as Dwayne changes his angle, pelvis rubbing deliciously against my clit. I cry out, body quivering as I cum. I let go of my legs, desperately holding onto Dwayne as I ride the violent wave of pleasure.

I hear laughter, "Look at that, so pretty with not a thought in that head."

Dwayne growls, movements growing forceful as he buries his head into my neck. I turn my head, giving him more room, meeting eyes with David as I feel Dwayne's fangs sink in just as he climaxes. My body relaxed, limbs turning jelly-like as I felt Dwayne slowly thrust himself soft, pulling from me with a sigh. A wet mouth kissed my cheek, before turning my head to take my lips. I hummed, letting the taste of iron fill my mouth as Dwayne kissed me.

A hand brushed my hair, one that wasn't Dwayne's. Frowning, I looked up to see Paul grinning down at me. I gave a small smile, shivering when Dwayne sat up, the warmth between us vanishing with him. I yelp when hands take my shins before twisting, spinning me onto my front.

"Hey," I argued weakly as I was tugged back, hips pulled high before a handheld my face down and to the sheets. I felt a throbbing between my legs, instinctively clenching around nothing as I felt the emptiness inside me. "I can't anymore." The argument was feebly tossed out, but I could feel my body betraying itself as arousal pooled in my stomach.

"Don't lie," David's voice made goosebumps rise onto my skin. His free hand, the one not holding my head down, slid down my side before kneading my ass. A swift slap tore a scream from my lips, "Behave," I wiggled from him, but found my back arching further and pushing back towards him. I kind of liked that...

David chuckles, probably reading my mind- that asshole, before I feel him thrust slowly, sliding his hard member against my slit, lubing himself with Dwayne's cum that was seeping out. I gasped and relaxed into the sheets as I felt David enter me. Fuck, that was good. David's hand moved to pin me by the neck, still maintaining a sense of dominance over me, as he drove his hips hard into my ass. It was loud and messy, seed and slick dripping down my thighs. I could feel how our skin grew wet and sticky, moaning quietly as I felt his balls hit my clit. Pressing back further, I tried to spread my legs out, wanting more.

I gave a pitched yelp when David slammed his hips down hard, starting a fast pace that stole my breath away. I grasp onto the blankets, searching for something to hold, as I feel fingers slide over my clit. My legs shook, growing fatigued as I struggled to hold my weight, but David kept me up and presented.

"Da-" A harsh thrust steals my breath, "David!" I hear him groan above me, before his hand twists my hair, and he yanks me up. I'm pulled back so I sit on his lap, my stomach feeling tight as he grinds up into me. Arms wrap around me, one hand traveling south to rest over my clit, just slowly massaging it, while the other holds me flush against his chest. This position lets the others watch, giving them a clear view of everything David does to me. I whimper, throwing my head back to escape their eyes.

"Don't get shy," David says, barely a whisper, not even sounding like he's been fucking my brains out. I feel him place soft kisses to my shoulder, nose brushing my neck as he seeks for a place to bite. "Come on, cum for me El." I felt his fingers work unrelenting, seeking to drive me higher until I fell from that cliff. It was quick, after Dwayne's, that I felt myself break. With a silent cry I climaxed, insides pulsing around David's cock, legs spasming, and head filling with hot pleasure. Arms holding steady, David bites my neck, rutting up into me as he lets himself cum.

I sag against David's chest, too tired to think as the light aftershocks of my orgasm zap energy from me. I feel David kiss my temple before easing me down on my front. I can't even muster the will to groan when I'm turned over on my side, one leg up and on a shoulder, and suddenly see Marko grinning devilishly down at me. My top half is lifted and I'm resting on a lap, Paul's blond locks draping over me as he smiles down at me, like an angel. An angel sent to murder me with sex.

"Don't fall asleep yet baby," Paul hums, hands massaging my shoulder before trailing down to my breasts. My breathing deepened.

"We wanna see how far you can go." Marko chimes in, sliding in smoothly, not even bothering to lube himself, taking advantage of the mess David and Dwayne caused. David rested against some pillows watching Marko, sharing a smoke with Dwayne whose eyes never left my body, specifically where Paul's hands trailed.

"Don't whine," Paul says when I huffed, "Just sit back and enjoy girl,"

"Yeah," Marko's grin is all teeth, eyes flashing gold. "Let us take care of you."

Upon waking, it felt like I had died and came back to life. I was lying with my back to Marko, I could tell from the way he was cuddled into my hair. David was in front of me, sleeping on his back, looking young and angelic. I winced when I lifted my head, neck aching something fierce. Dwayne was above us, laying with his head by David, Paul had himself tangled with my legs, face pressed firmly into my thighs. We were all naked. And cold. I grumbled, tugging myself free before I stumbled out of the room, wrapping myself in a thin blanket.

I winced as the orange sunset burned my eyes once I got up into the house.

"Luna!" Laddie smiles, already sitting on the couch. "Can we have pancakes?!"

I hum, nodding. "Yeah, let me get ready though..."

"Mkay!" He replies, already engrossed in something I didn't care to find out. I waddled up the stairs, whimpering as my legs burned going up them. God I was so sore...I sat on the chair in my room, wondering if showering was worth it, since I was so tired. No. I don't care. I dress, going for a pair of black leggings and a ripped shirt that came from one of the boys, Paul's probably. I make sure to brush my teeth, splashing my face with water before going downstairs.\

'How the hell do you make pancakes?' I think, hoping I didn't have to make them from scratch. Max had a fuck ton of cookbooks, but most were 'rich' types that took either a lot of effort or training to understand and do.

Laddie and I spent the morning-evening? -laughing and struggling to make pancakes. I also made eggs and bacon, with toast, just in case the pancakes didn't turn out well.

"Oohh," Paul's cheeky grin greeted us as he clambered up the stairs. Looking fresh and well rested. Stupid vampire magic making them rejuvenate... "Pancakes! My kinda breakfast!"

I rolled my eyes, unable to hide my smile as I turned back to the eggs. "Make sure to wash your hands,"

"Already cleaned them," He winked, sucking on one finger as he did so. I flush, catching his innuendo.

"Not funny."

Paul snickers, "Kinda funny."

"Morning," Marko calls, planting a kiss on my cheek as he passes, taking a seat at the table to watch me cook.

"Can you help set the table?" I ask, looking the two up. I smile at Laddie, "Laddie can direct you." The tyke is quick to scurry to the drawers, pulling out all the supplies himself, giving the silverware to Marko, and telling him where they go- specifically -before instructing Paul to get the plants and cups.

"No no, here." Laddie's voice sounded, and Paul's quiet, 'Oh, my bad lil' dude.' was a quiet reply.

I feel a large body press against me, hugging me from behind. From the black leather, and jaguar patch, and the soft inhale from my hair, I can tell you it was. Dwayne lets go, gliding to the table to take a seat. I heard steps again, knowing it was David coming up last, probably to close the nest up so it wouldn't be found. He brushed my back as he passed, coat on even inside the house.

"Okay!" I shout, turning to the table with plates full of food. I pause, unable to stop the grin from forming on my face. It was so incredibly domestic. "Food's done." I set it down, before sitting by Laddie, Dwayne on my left, Paul on Laddie's right. David by Dwayne and Marko by Paul.

"Let's go get dressed lil dude," Paul says, leading Laddie up the stairs to his room. I pick up the dishes, Dwayne helping me wash and rinse them. It was quiet, and I could tell that they wanted to speak about something.

"What is it?" I break the tension, glancing over my shoulder to see Marko chewing his nails while looking at David. David was smoking, watching me with a penetrating stare, looking deep into my soul. I turned back to the dishes, hands shaking slightly from the intensity of that look.

"You like it here." It wasn't a question. "You like being with us."

"Yes." The dishes were done too soon, and I had to turn to look at David, leaning back against the counter. Dwayne leaned against the fridge, watching along with Marko.

"You think you could be happy, living like this?" Now that was a question. I frowned, confused but contemplating those words. Could I be happy here? Having a life like this? I pictured it. Helping around the house, hanging out with the boys, being with Laddie and watching him grow into a man. It didn't seem awful. It sounded nice, fun almost. It certainly wouldn't be boring.

"I think I could, yes...why?"

David blinks, slow and methodical as he takes a drag, eyes trailing up and down my body before meeting my eyes again. "We like you; you've proven yourself loyal, smart, and kind. You respect us, knowing what we are and how we are...You aren't scared." He says, voice trailing off. "After everything we've gotten... attached."

"A-attached." I echo, and David nods.

"Yes." He pauses, as if to let that sink in. My heart was racing, mind swirling thought and thought. "We want you. To join us. Be one of us." And just like that, the world grew silent. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

25.1K 687 16
-A lost boys fanfiction- Alexis Rae Emerson was often forgotten by her fellow family members. She was there, and then she wasn't. Always lost in her...
1.4K 38 4
The Lost Boys x Fem! Emerson Reader --- After her parents' divorce (Y/N) had no choice but to move to Santa Carla with her mother and two brothers. W...
21K 415 15
This is a collection of The Lost Boys x reader one shots, including poly!Lost Boys as well as David, Dwayne, Marko and Paul separately or in differen...
7.6K 170 14
This is a The Lost Boys story written by the amazing Scarlet Has Fantasy Issues on FanFiction.Net. Please got support them! I take no credit for the...