Long Way From Home

By Queen-Bunny-Books

This takes place in the 21st century. Paring - David (Lost Boys) x Luna Dwayne (Lost Boys) x Luna Marko (Lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

346 8 0
By Queen-Bunny-Books

"I think you're gunna have to clean the house more often."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laddie finally got better after two days. Two very long days of me hovering over him, staying with him at all times. Dwayne had to pull me away more than once, to both sleep and eat. The night he woke up and felt better and was able to walk and sit up without getting dizzy I made him take a bath. He'd been there for three days sweating and sick, of course that's the first thing I'm going to have him do. I also put the clothes he wore and the blankets he used into a bag to wash later. The others should be up anytime now, and Laddie was still getting dressed after his early morning-evening? -bath.

I stood up, having just zipped up my boots when I jumped, spinning to see Paul standing awfully close. He was looking down at me, a shit eating grin on his face. I frown, taking him in for a moment before responding.

"Yes?"

"I think you're forgetting something." He stepped closer, eyes trailing over my body as he rested a hand on the wall behind me. I tried not to flush at his obvious appreciation of my outfit. Marko picked it again, so I knew I looked good. Jean skirt, fishnet tights Marko pulled out of nowhere, a black sequin tube top I got while shopping with Laddie, and Dwayne's jacket.

I raised an eyebrow, "Am I?" Paul nodded, and I tilted my head, well aware I was baring my neck just a tad for him. His eyes fell over it instantly, eyes swirling with an intense storm of lust. He stared, mouth parting just a tad. "Well?" I startled him out of whatever thoughts he was drowning in. "Are you going to tell me what I forgot Paul?"

"My kiss." Paul states and I lean around him, peering at the area I told him to pick up. Just like he promised, Paul's corner was spic and span. I turn back to Paul, a smirk slowly making its way onto my face. Paul grins, moving even closer, pressing out fronts together. He cups my cheek with his free hand, leaning down to press his forehead against mine. My heart was beating fast even though I was trying to play cool. It was Paul and we were about to kiss. I look at his lips then back at his eyes. He wasn't moving any closer, which meant he was waiting for me. Why? I wasn't sure, but it was kind of nice knowing he wanted to have me initiate it. I grab his jacket, raising up onto my tip toes, closing the gap between us.

The effects were instantaneous. Paul buried his hand in my hair, forcing my head back while pulling me closer with a hand on my back. He tasted like cold copper and the liquor he partook in last night with Dwayne, with a hint of something green and spicy. A small noise escapes me as Paul shoves me back, pinning me to the wall with his body, smothering me with his lips. It was wet, fast, and hard. I wasn't sure if it was just Paul or a vampire thing, but he was hard on everything. From the way his hands gripped me, fingers digging into my skin, to how forceful his tongue pressed down over mine. Paul pulled away slowly, ghosting lighter kisses over my mouth, making me follow him in search of more. All I knew at that moment is I wanted more, just more.

I opened my eyes, feeling out of breath with numbing lips as I gazed up at him. Paul stared down at me, quiet and serene with a tamed wildness in his eyes. I watched as he gently fixed my hair, fingers fluffing and smoothing as they went.

"I think you're gunna have to clean the house more often."

Paul chuckled as he smirked, smugly running his tongue over his bottom lip. "You taste good girl,"

My face flushed and I swatted at him. "Shut your mouth!" Paul danced away from my assault, giggling as he went.

"Hope we aren't interrupting you." I turned to see David standing with Dwayne and Marko flanking him, all watching us with their own personalized grins.

I scoff, "No, why would you be interrupting?"

Laddie bounded over, taking my hand before looking up at me and pausing. "Luna, your mouth is all red and swollen."

I raised both eyebrows and 'ah', "Is-is it?" Laddie nodded, hair swishing around his cute little face. So innocent and smol . "O-oh, I hadn't noticed." I clear my throat, before taking the lead. "I think it may be time to go."

"How come your lips are swollen?" Laddie asked, tugging on my hand.

"Well," I could hear the others snickering behind me. "Paul kissed me."

Laddie's eyes widened, "He did?" I nod, humming with a strained voice. "Why?"

"Because he cleaned his part of the cave. It was all dirty and made you sick, so to make you feel better and make me happy, he cleaned it." Laddie followed me out of the cave, skipping as he kept pace with me.

"How come the others don't get kisses?"

"Because" I clear my throat, walking over to Marko's bike. "They don't ask, nor have they earned it." I go to get on but Marko stops me. I looked up, surprised by how he grabbed my arm so suddenly. I worried that I did something wrong before I saw his cheeky grin.

"Where's my kiss?"

"What?"

He nods to the seat behind him, "To ride this ride you need to pay," He let go of my arm, "Payment's a kiss."

I stared at him, mouth open as I blinked, processing his words. I looked at the others, but it seemed they weren't gunna help me as David was putting on his gloves, Dwayne was helping Laddie on, and Paul was whistling to himself, eyes looking anywhere put us. I turned back to Marko, who was still smiling with a crookedness that only he could make look innocent. He looked at me expectantly before closing his eyes, leaning out towards me.

I fought the smile trying to break through my facade, before I reached out, grabbing at his neck and swiftly gave him a peck on the cheek. I jumped on behind him before he could tell me no. Marko turned, narrowing his eyes at me as I smiled at him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, placing my head on his shoulder and hummed.

"You can have another one when we get there...and maybe if you get me some ice cream too."

"Tease." He gripes with a shake of his head, but I saw his smile before he turned around to start his bike. I laughed as he kicked his bike into gear and sped off, the others following with their own hoots and laughter.

"We're gunna go get a bite to eat," David told me once we got to the boardwalk. I nodded, waiting for further directions. "We'll get a spot on the beach after, someone will come and get ya." David holds out some cash.

"Okie dokie." I grab it and spin to walk away, but David grabs my hand pulling me back. I turn, half expecting a 'kiss request' but he gives me a pointed look.

"Stay out of trouble."

I place a hand over my chest, "I take total offense, but yeah okay. No stabbing. Understood. C'mon Laddie!" I fake salute and hold out my hand for the little one to take. We weave through the crowd before I see the comic bookstore. I look to Laddie and see he was eyeing them.

"Wanna check it out?"

He shakes his head, "Those two are the ones that came to the cave, right? They never let me in there." I frown, humming low in thought.

"Yeah, well, I'm here so you'll be safe. C'mon, there's a few I wanna look at." I lead him over and inside. "Pick out what ya want Hun, David gave me more than enough. We'll get a snack afterwards."

"Okay!" He dashed off, but stayed where I could see him. I brouse, keeping an eye out for those brothers. While they were never a favorite of the characters, I didn't dislike them. They had a lot of cheesy one liner, and I thought their chemistry with Sam was adorable. But still, they grew up to be hunters. Possible foe.

"Hey!" I snap my head over, seeing Laddie running back to me, holding three comics in his arms. He rounds me, hiding from Alan as the kid skidded to a stop at the sight of me. "You..." He points at me, "You're one of them!"

I rolled my eyes, closing the comic I was flipping through. "Yup."

"You're not welcome here."

"Well that's just rude," Before I could say anything else I closed my eyes, a splash of water hitting me in the face. I sigh, "Not a vampire, but thank you for the refreshment." I glare at Edgar, wiping the water from under my eye. I turn to Laddie, "Those the ones you want?" He nods, eyes flicking to the two brothers nervously. I nod, putting the comic I had back. I hold out five dollars. "Here,"

Alan shakes his head, "Not for sale."

I scoff, "Yeah, well, it has a price sticker, and it was on the rack. Take the money kid, or I'll walk out with them." Edgar grumbles but snatches the bill like I had a disease. He gives me my change and I give them a sweet smile. "Pleasure doing business with you." I steer Laddie towards the door, but I'm called back.

"Wait! We need to talk to you!"

"About?"

"Terms for staying Santa Carla."

I snort, "Yeah, I'm not the one you need to talk to squirt." I leave 'em confused, sighing as the air felt lighter. "Well, that was fun." I chirp, making Laddie laugh. "Let's get some chow little man."

"Yeah, can we have pizza?"

"Oooh," I swing our locked hands back and forth as we walked, "Fancy fancy!"

It wasn't long before Dwayne came to get us. Laddie scampered ahead, holding his bag of comics and his to-go drink in his hand. People gave us a wide berth, probably because of Dwayne. Woman stared, whispered, and a few men were trailing after me. I ignored it, not really caring about them or their opinions.

"Get a good spot?"

Dwayne nods, "Stocked with booze and music,"

"Oh, nice." I nod, hoping silently that they had water. I did not wanna get drunk. High was one thing, drunk me...was an issue. She's fucking crazy and just too much for me to handle right now. "Nice..." I trial off when we finally reach the spot. Loud music was still playing, some song I didn't recognize, but didn't dislike.

David sat back in a chair, coats and gloves off for some reason, with his legs spread, a beer in one hand. Paul was dancing by himself, with splashes of beer flying from his bottle. I think it may be empty before he gets to drink any. Marko sat on a chair, one leg hiked up over the side while he watched Paul dance with a grin hidden behind his hand. Dwayne took a seat, Laddie climbing into a chair as he began to read one of his comics. I plopped down in a chair beside Marko, next to Dwayne. Not ten seconds later did Paul bound over to me, holding out a rather large bottle of Fireball.

"Oh, no." I shake my head, holding up my hand to push it away. "Thank you, but I try not to drink." Paul gives me a 'hm? Do my ears deceive me? What's this I'm hearing?' look and cocks' brow.

"Are you a trashy drunk?"

"W-well no." I fumble and hear Marko shift. "I just-don't think that's a good idea."

"You've already been high." Marko chirped and gave me a 'eh?' smirk. Really, what is it with all these pointed looks tonight?

"Yes, but that's a completely different alter ego. High me is fun and exciting and dances, and-and-that's not the point." I shake my head, laughing nervously. "Nope. Nope. I'm good, no drinks for me tonight or any other night."

"Mm, well while I would normally respect your decision, you're still gunna drink." Paul countered and I stared at him in shock as he twisted the cap off and tossed it carelessly over his shoulder.

"Bet you're a lightweight!" Marko teased and I turned to him.

"Rude , but accurate." I shook my head at Paul as he danced the bottle in front of me. "No! I'm not gunna do it."

"Okay, how about this." Marko leaned over his chair, coming right up to my face. "We play a game,"

I gave him a flat look, "No."

Marko held up a finger, "We ask you simple questions and if you answer you don't have to drink,"

"But if you don't, then you take a shot!" Paul finished, looking very proud of himself.

Marko nodded, "Yes, exactly Paul." I giggled, unable to help it with how sarcastic Marko was with him. Paul was much too pleased with himself, and with finishing Marko's train of thought, to care for a rebuttal. Marko turned to me, "So?" He tilted his head, "If you're so adamant that you won't drink..."

I grumble, mumbling a 'fine'.

"If you could only touch me in one place, where would it be?" Marko asks, right off the bat.

I look at him, checking him out just to take in the view. I reach over, trailing my fingertips just along his jaw and neck, "Here." I feel his neck vibrate, and I know he was making some sort of noise, but I couldn't hear it over the roaring fire and music. "Both sensual and intimate but not indecent."

"My turn!" Paul calls, breaking the trance I was in with Marko. "Do you spit or swallow?"

I took a deep breath, shaking my head as I held in a laugh. Oh my god, Paul. "Swallow. Usually. I believe it'd be rude to spit while they're watching. If you spit, then you have to hold it in your mouth longer and it's just quicker." I wave my hand, rolling my eyes.

"Do you prefer to give or receive?"

My eyes widen, "Can we please not have sexual questions be the main focus!"

"Ahh!" Paul points at me, grinning like an idiot. "Is that a drink coming?"

"I don't know!" I throw up my hands, feeling my face grow hot. "Neither? I don't like either of them!"

"That's not an option!"

"Why don't you like it?" Paul and Marko speak at the same time.

"I mean, I don't really care for either but if I had to pick, I'd probably rather give head then receive it."

"Why?"

"W-well I don't know it just makes me uncomfortable. I don't like giving head too often, it hurts my jaw." I explain, talking way too fast for comfort. "I played soccer growing up and I got kicked in the face a few times, it messed up my jaw and it won't open very far anymore, sometimes it locks into place and hurts."

"How come you get uncomfortable?" Paul asks, sitting in the sand in front of me and Marko.

"I don't know, just don't like it." I shrug, crossing my shoulders. "Makes me insecure but I'm so sure I'm practically dead below the waist because I've received before, but nothing ever fucking happened." I say a little bitterly, rolling my eyes at the thought of my first boyfriend. Asshole told me it tasted weird. Of course, it's gunna taste weird you asshole, you think your jazz taste like fucking ice cream? No dipshit. He basically ruined it for me after that, got so self-conscious I couldn't focus, and it didn't even feel good. "It was literally a waist of ten minutes, and I was more interested in Killer Clowns from Outerspace that was playing on the tv than to actually pay attention."

"Kid probably didn't know what he was doing."

"With that," I pointed to Paul, nodding at him. "I do agree."

"You ever watch adult videos?" Marko asks, resting his chin on his fist. He looked so cute and innocent while asking me about porn, how is that possible?

"Porn?" I asked, and he hummed with a nod. "Yes. I love porn."

"Rough or sensual sex?"

I turn to Paul, "As long as it's intense and I cry, a little, not a lot. Take all the fun out if I'm sobbing." Paul throws his head back with a laugh, sandy hair like a halo around him as he grins at Marko. The other just shakes his head, but he looks pleased with my answer.

"Do you top or bottom?"

"I prefer to bottom, don't really like topping. Makes me uncomfortable."

"Why?"

I turn to Paul, "You know what, these questions are awfully easy, I think the night may end before I even get a sip of that fireball."

"So, we know that you had a sex dream that night you bathed...but we don't know what it's about." I closed my eyes, face growing very hot. I reached out and snagged the bottle, taking a mouthful while Paul and Marko cheered. I shivered as it went down my throat.

"Oh yeah! Shot one!" Paul counted off. "You ever fuck a girl?"

"Yes, well, no . I've done things with a girl though." I trail off, "It was nice, yeah...then I got kicked out of the party."

"Ooh?" Paul leans closer, "Is Ellie a little baddy?"

"I was drunk for the first and last time!" I held up a finger, "I-I didn't know she had a girlfriend, I was drunk and she was petting me and calling me pretty!"

"So you got kicked out?"

"I may have spilled some water, I was fairly drunk, but completely fine. I don't know what their problem was."

"How many drinks did you have?"

I blush, hiding my smile. "I had four shots of fireball...it was my first time! I don't drink or party or-you know what, I don't have to explain myself to you." Marko and Paul howled with laughter, mocking and jesting, calling me a lightweight.

"We only have four to go eh Marko?" Paul passed the bottle to Marko, "Get her to drink."

"Would you rather swallow your dad's cum or swallow your mom's period blood?"

"That's so not funny." I glare at Marko who holds out the bottle. I take it, "You are disgusting. I can't even think about that without wanting to hurl." I take another drink, letting out a small 'blah'.

"Ooh! Would you rather-"

"Why are we playing this game?" I asked but Paul waved me off.

"Kick a wall with toothpicks under your toenails, or have strings tied to all your teeth and rip them out by slamming a door!" I squeeze my eyes shut, instinctively holding my toes. Ow...I think for a moment, not liking either situation. I shake my head. I take the bottle and drink again.

"I don't like my drunk alter ego!" I whined, holding the bottle to my chest as Marko and Paul grin like sinister cats. "She's slutty!"

"Nah," Marko shakes his head, "Bet she's not."

I shake my head, "You haven't met her asshole." I lift the bottle and take a drink before freezing. "Son of a bitch!" I'm four drinks in! "Fine, I'm at four, no need for more." I smile to myself, haha, that rhymed.

"Would you like to see your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once to stop it?"

I wrinkle my nose, shaking my head. "No." I take another drink. "You guys are so mean." Marko chuckles, and I notice he's closer than he was before. I turn to him, blinking as I feel my head grow a little warm. Oh no, it's kicking in. Don't like this. "Oh no." My voice was high and quiet, choked in my own throat as I tried to swallow.

"What is it?" I look up at Marko from staring at my hands, slowly rubbing the pads of my fingers together.

"It's working." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 206 26
After Jaylynn Coper gets in trouble with other vampires Max tells the boys that there soulmates memory has to be temporarily erased and start a diffe...
889 27 8
π‹πŽπ’πˆππ† 𝐌𝐘 π‘π„π‹πˆπ†πˆπŽπ. 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘒 𝘀𝘒𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘭π˜ͺ𝘀 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘣𝘺 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘡 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘰�...
7.6K 170 14
This is a The Lost Boys story written by the amazing Scarlet Has Fantasy Issues on FanFiction.Net. Please got support them! I take no credit for the...