A Second Chance(Demon Slayer...

By prideful_sloth

In this world, they're two types of men. Men who women love and other men want to be, and men who no woman w... More

Characters Pictures
Harem
Prologue I (a loser's life)
Prologue II (meeting god)
Family's Blood
In Trouble
Kiss Night
Argument
Bring it on!!
Training Begins
Time Flies Quick
Final Selection
The Taste of Success
Shinobu's Offer
In the Butterfly Mansion
A man worthy of you
Till Next Time
First Body
The Hashira Meeting
Off To Kanae's
Return of the Prodigy
Distance
Sparked Attraction
Temptation
Love Me Too
The Pathetic Man
Flowers Change
Dependent
Wheels Turning
Challenge
The Duel
Tamayo's house
See you again
Last Battle
Interesting Choice
It's Over
Days Later
Back to me
Over the years.
After 4 years
Trial
Trial (II)
Horizon
Kamado
Reunion with the Insect Hashira
Please help us!
Message Of Sorrow
See you in Yoshiwara.
Difficult Prey
Koinatsu Oiran
A Demon's Jealousy
Echoes Of Danger
Unveiling the Upper Moon
Duty and Desire

Appointment

414 14 1
By prideful_sloth

Next Day

Y/N POV

I scrunched up my eyebrows,

“Uggh!”,  groaning as the sun hit my face.

The feeling of morning tiredness is something I haven’t experienced in what feels like decades. Probably because I hadn’t slept since that night and for some odd reason it feels somewhat refreshing.

It’s almost as If i’m alive again. I feel oddly light, as if I'd lost something. But who cares!?  Honestly laying on this soft cloud for a bed. I just wanna go another lifetime without waking up.

‘Wait…I slept?’

I sat up and looked around the room and the only person there was pretty much myself.

Where am I? Whose room is this? W-was I kidnapped? By who? Where was I last night? I don’t remember shit!! What di–?

*Thud*

I heard noise at the other side of the door.
They’re people here. Nothing was taken from my body and my clothes are still intact all the way down to the shoes.

I slowly open the door and fully anticipating whatever attack could be thrown at me and to my surprise–

“Lady tamayo? Yushi–”

Woosh!”

“POW!”

That was the sound of Yushiro connecting a sudden punch to my gut.

“How dare you make Lady Tamayo worry! Scumbag!” He pointed, looking down at me as I held your stomach.

“Ugh! I-I want to go to the cops” I groaned, looking at lady tamayo for help but she simply huffed and looked away.

‘What did I even do?’ I thought.

What he did next was truly shocking. He walks up to me and I clench my abs for another blow but instead, he pulls me into a warm, loving hug. 

“Please don’t be like that again,” he said.  “I really missed you, dumbass, and then you come back all depressed like that. ” he whispered.

“I-I’m sorry?” you said.

‘Seriously, What did I do?’

* * * * * *

Fast forward to breakfast after all the bonding or really rebonding after a few years of absence was very heartwarming and a beautiful experience. It’s as if my energy was being restored.

Lady Tamayo was just sitting looking ethereal as usual. Laughing at my stories and adventures while Yushiro told me about things that happened while I was gone.

Including the fact that he launched a frying pan at an old patient one day because he came in with muddy shoes. Just memories from the old house.

“Speaking of old houses, why did we relocate?” I asked. They both looked at me with a utter concern.

“Are you serious?” Yushiro asked?

“I’m deadass”

“What?” Tamayo replied.

“Oh- I mean- Um, I’m serious. I seriously do not remember anything from the past week. I know Yuki came and told me Kanae died but after that it was just a blackout. ” I explained.

Lady Tamayo and Yushiro looked at each other for some reason I don’t get and then she turned to me.

“Y/N-chan….”

She explained everything to me that’s happened in the past week. But off everything what caught my attention is the fact that we have a whole demon in the basement and even though the Lady had vouched for her…

“I wanna see her myself” I stood up.

* * * * * *

I walked down to the basement, my movement slowing as the stairs creaked louder, it got progressively darker and the presence of this lower level demon got stronger. Which really isn't much.

“Hey, demon,” I said.

“Y-yes sir?” she said, fear incredibly present in her voice.

“Come Closer” I ordered.

While it was pitch black initially, my eyes quickly became accustomed to the darkness.  But she got closer and her ghastly pale skin made her more visible.

Having a closer look at her, I must say she’s really pretty. She was slightly taller than me but we could walk around that and her curvy figure is really alluring.

Reminds me of Dolly Parton back in my old days.

If only she wasn’t a demon, I might…’

“Okay! Calm down!” I yelled out loud.

“Excuse me?” she said, understandably confused.

“Shut up!...I was just getting my thoughts right.” I replied in embarrassment.  “What’s your name?” I asked.

“Um, I–”

“Actually I don’t care.” I said, her voice was getting boring.

“Listen you,’ I looked into her eyes. “ I’m not going to be here all the time to protect them. So I expect you to be in your best behavior. If I happen to catch wind of your betrayal. I will fillet you alive myself. Remember you're only here by her grace. Do you understand?”

“I- I- I c-” the poor demon could barely speak.

“Do You UNDERSTAND!!?” but I didn’t care. I increased the intensity of my pressure.

She couldn’t even open her mouth, she burst into tears like that of a child whose parents took her on a rollercoaster for the first time.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” I said before walking off.

I got back to the surface and I had a visitor.

“Don’t you think that was too much?” Lady Tamayo said as she handed me what seemed like a scroll covered in stars.

“What’s going on Yuki? Been quite a while.” I said, smiling at my cute companion.

“Oh please, As If you ever miss me” she said. Though she sounds the same, something feels off. It’s like she’s gotten more reserved.

“Oh c'mon. Well if you weren’t so annoying maybe i’d miss you more.”  We laughed. Well I did. She can’t laugh cuz, y’know,  she’s not human.

“Anyways, what’s this for?” I asked.

“It’s your special scroll. It called the Declaration of Appointments."

“Appointment?”

“Yes. Congratulations. You’ve been appointed as The Star Hashira’. Due to the report of you killing lower moon 1. You don’t need to meet the requirement of 50 demons anymore. You’re more than qualified. Report to the mansion by the next three days for your official appointment function. ” she said as she flew away as quickly as possible.

“Yuki! Wait!”

‘Huh’?

* * * * * *

Two days later

The news came like a bombshell and at first I thought I was being pranked but reading the scroll that was sent. It was clear that it was no joke. The three of us celebrated for two days and Lady Tamayo even framed the scroll and hung it on the wall.

"I'm so proud of you, Y/N" Tamayo said, crying for what must've been the thousandth time now. But after all the bonding and celebration. It was time to get on the road again.

“Please be safe, Okay?”  Tamayo says, cupping your cheeks.

“Lady Tamayo, I'm a Hashira now, well, soon to be but…”

“Yes but still, I won’t have my eyes on you all the time and you never send letters” she said.

“I will this time,”

“You promise?”

“I promise, Okay. Where's Yushiro? There’s no patients so why isn’t he here?”

“He hates goodbyes,” Tamayo says. “If he has to say goodbye to you. He’ll cry”

“That old man,” you scoffed. “Well tell him, I love him too”.

“Will do”

“Anyways bye…”

“Y/N? Aren’t you forgetting something” she says, making you confused. Before you know it, you could feel her locked her lips unto yours of which every second felt divine.

Oh no. Now I don’t wanna go’

“And I will always love you,” she said, looking into my eyes.

“Hm. I will always love you too” I replied with a big smile.

I waved at her and by the next second, I was gone with the wind.

* * * * * *

A/N: Just started playing Mario Kart like two weeks ago! I'm the fastest racer alive🏎️💨. No competition.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.2K 87
His 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 grey 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, "𝐈 𝐡𝐨...
23.1K 495 16
(The book cover is not mine but it was designed for me by GizzyMiz so all credits go to her. Please check out her Wattpad account she also has a KNY...
11.9K 170 27
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
6.9K 160 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...