Paul Lahote x reader x Quil A...

By anssmx

Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How... More

1: Forks
2: school
3: Making Plans
4: Watch It
5: The invitation
6: I'm Not Human?
7: On Fire
8: First Try
9: Not You
10: Semi Sunny Day
11: The Story
12: Better Run
13: Thank You
14: Diner
15: Can I Go?
16: The Party
17: Hips Don't Lie
18: Secret
19: Shh
20: Morning
21: Go Out With Me
22: Texting
23: He's outside
24: All Over
25: Nature
26: Back in School
27: Tuesday
28: When I'm Ready
29: Not Going
30: First Date
31: Back Seat
32: You're Dead
33: La Push Baby
34: The Cullens dont come here
35: The treaty
36: Waylon
37: You Knew
38: Arrive
39: I'm sorry
40: Bella meets the Cullens
41: The Downside
42: You...
43: What is Wrong with You
44: Talk?
45: I Believe You
46: First Interaction
47: Drop and Roll
48: Tea?
49: What are you?
50: Runmare
51: Where is She?!
52: I Know
53: Time
54: Inside Joke
55: Bella Don't
56: Upset
57: Scream
58: The Call
59: Where else?
60: The Dance
61: NEW MOON
62: Will Never Stop
63: Behavior
64: Courage
65: Romantic
66: Argument
67: Stalking Me
68: Ride
69: Leaving
70: Didn't Mean To
71: Sam
72: The fight
73: October
74: Hi
75: Midnight
76: Halloween Costumes
77: In Search
78: You Can't
79: Emily
80: Sounds Like Love
81: Day Off
82: Art Project
83: Cullens
84: Jake Calls
85: No School
87: Around The Clock
88: November 1st
89: Time
90: February 16th
91: Bed
92: It's True
93: Didn't Take Long
94: The Idea
95: Rescue
96: No More
97: Home School
98: Not What It Seems
99: Yeah Okay
100: Empowering
101: Bettering
102: Gave Up
103: Wolf thing
104: Determined
105: Fun
106: Dive
107: The Parents

86: Halloween Party

673 23 4
By anssmx

The whole time I was getting ready I could hear Paul and Veronica arguing, at some point she left and slammed the door, I heard Paul curse and hit something but didn't come into my room, but soon after I hear a knock.

"Coming" I run to the door.

"She left and will be back later for the party so ca- can you just be nicer?"

"I didn't start, I was nice, I said hi and she went nuts on me!" I defend myself.

"She's sensitive, imagine what you'd feel if you were in her shoes"

"That's not fair! Don't pin this on me Paul!" I poke his chest. "Maybe you should pick better people to date" I huff and slam the door.

I hear him hit something else and go in his room. How dare him! How is it my fault! He should've warned her and let her know I'd be here!

"Ugh!" I throw a pillow.

I sit back down on my makeup desk and finish my Shakira hair. I dried it with some curling cream, and right now I was making breads here and there.

Doing my make up was simple, Shakira always looks very natural so that's what I was going for. I was half way through my make up when I heard the music downstairs and a bunch of people talking. I got up and walked to the end of the hall to take a peek at who's downstairs, there was already a bunch of people including Quil, Jake, and Embry.

I ran back to my room before getting caught. I sat back in my chair and looked at my face, I added some blush, mascara and jewelry. I stood up and looked at myself one last time before deciding I was ready to head downstairs.

Walking out was nerve wracking, I stood at the top of the stairs and before I can start going down, Veronica cuts the music and grabs the mic while standing on a platform. I stood still.

"Hi everyone, I'm Veronica for those that don't know me and I'm dating Paul" She points at him. "The host of the party!" Everyone claps for him.

I take a few steps down before she calls out my name.

"And that's Y/n Swan" She points at me and everyone turns to face me. "She is the reason why I'm breaking up with Paul, and before you all ask, no he's not hooking up with her but! They clearly have feelings for each other" She laughs. "But! She's dating Quil Ateara" She looks for him in the crowd and points at him. "And I think Quil should recognize what's going on here, but he doesn't no matter how much evidence I show him" she laughs again.

In my head I was so confused, what evidence is she talking about, I look at Paul who was already looking at me and we exchanged a few confusing looks. What could she possibly had shown him, there's nothing to show.

"So I'm taking myself out of this weird circle situation" she grabs a random boy and kisses him.

The music keeps playing and Paul walks after Veronica. The guys stare at me and I finish going down the stairs. A few people were still looking at me and few of those people gave me dirty looks.

Quil grabbed my arm and drags me through the house and outside to the back yard.

"I know" He says.

"You know what?" I ask.

"Veronica took several videos of Paul sneaking into your room, not just once. I couldn't believe it so I had to see it for myself and I did."

"Quil th-" I start talking but he interrupts me.

"I know Paul paid for this whole costume" He points at me. "And let's not forget you cute little room upstairs"

"I'm sorry" Was all I could get out.

"Even though you might not know it yet, you have feelings for him and I see the way he looks at you" He says with sadness.

"What does this mean?"

"That we shouldn't be together" He looks down.

"So you're breaking up with me?"

"For now, if it's meant to be we'll get back together" He kisses my cheek and walks back inside.

I wipe my tear away, go inside the house, grab a bottle and chug it.

Jake and Embry tried speaking with me but I just ignored them and kept drinking, I danced around and tried to forget.

"Hey dance with me" I tell some random guy.

We started dancing I was passed around a couple of his friends, it was very fun and time was passing by fast. I walked away from that friend group and said thank you for dancing with me.

"Y/n talk to me" Jake grabs my arm.

"I'm not really in the mood" I slur my words a bit.

"I know but I'm here for you"

"I know that but i don't know I just want to forget everything"

"What happened?" He says concerned.

"He said he knows everything, how Paul sneaks into my house how I have a room here where I sometime do sleep over, and that Paul and I have feelings! I mean how dare him tell me what I feel!" I huff and grab another bottle.

"How about some water?" Jake grabs a water bottle and take the other away from.

"Sure" I sip the water.

"Quil is not trying to tell you what to feel, he's just telling you what he sees"

"I'm done talking" I hand him back the water and walk away.

I get in the middle of the crowd and just start dancing a few girls, it was so fun we were all jumping together and enjoying the music. That's when I got the worse idea ever, something I said I would never do. I walk over to the DJ and whisper in his ear, he shakes his head and I chug my bottle before setting it aside.

"Everybody please direct your eyes to the table" The dj says and points at me.

"Come with me" I grab a girl I was dancing with earlier and she stands with me on the table.

A Shakira song comes on and everyone starts cheering, most of the people here probably knew what was about to go down. The girl and I started dancing around the table and with each other. Everything was moving so fast and I could see Paul, Jake, Quil and Embry in the crowd watching me. I closed my eyes and started dancing without thinking, I would occasionally open my eyes to make sure I didn't fall off the table, one more girl joined us and we lined up as we danced. I got down from the table when I saw Paul walking toward us, most likely to get us off the table.

"Y/n right?" A tall guy says.

"That's me!" I get excited.

"Wanna make out?"

"For sure" I close my eyes and start leaning in before I was picked up and heard yelling.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Paul's voice made everyone quieter.

He picked me up and took me up the stairs and sat me down on my bed.

"Party is over for you, stay here" He said firmly.

"What a party pooper" I frown and throw my body back on the bed.

He leaves saying he'd be back soon.

"Sick room" Jake says.

"Thanks" I sit up.

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"You and Quil were doing so good" He says a bit upset.

"I'm sorry okay? It's not like I can control whatever this is"

"Control what?" He asks.

"I can't describe it, I'm just pulled towards him and being away from him physically hurts. I care about Quil so much and I would never want to hurt him, but he's right" I sigh. "If we are meant to be then we'll find our way back to each other" I look down and started crying.

"It's okay, let it out" Jake sits next to me and rubs my back.

"Uh oh" I slap my hand over my mouth.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I just get up and run to my bathroom and throw up, Jake walks in after me and holds my hair while rubbing my back.

"I didn't mean puke when I said let it out" He laughs.

"Hahaha" I said and continue puking.

"It's all that alcohol she was drinking, is she okay?" I heard Paul's voice.

"Ew Paul get out of here" I try to push him away with my hand but I was nowhere near him.

"How about you go downstairs and make a tea for her" Jake says trying to get him out of the room so I had some privacy.

"Okay" He nods and walks out.

"I think I'm done" I wipe my mouth.

"Are you sure? We can sit here for a bit longer" Jake reassures me.

"No I'm done" I tell him again. "I just want to wash my face.

"Okay" He helps me get up and takes me to the sink.

I turn on the warm water and a wait a bit before leaning down with jakes help and clean my face and nose. Once I was done he walked me back to my bed and laid me under the covers.

"Be careful okay? And stay in bed"

"Yeah I will" I smile and get comfy.

"You drive everyone insane" he shakes his head.

"That's my job" I laugh.

"Paul should be up soon with your tea"

"It's okay, go enjoy the party"

"Okay, I'll come check on you later"

"Okay" I give him a dumbs up.

He leaves the room and Paul was at the door standing there. They exchange looks and Paul walks in and Jake closes the door.

"Here, drink this" He waits for me to sit straight and hands it to me. "Jared will be up here soon, I'm going back down"

I stay quiet and he leaves the room and a few seconds later I heard the music turn off, Paul starts yelling at everyone and everything and a bunch of people booing, I looked over at the clock and it was two in the morning. Someone walked in and I looked towards the door.

"What a night huh?" Jared jumps on the bed almost making me drop my tea.

"Tell me about it"

"How are you feeling?"

"Disgusting, and heart broken" I look down at my tea, it was keeping my hands warm.

"What happened?"

"Quil and I broke up" I told him.

"You know sometimes things happen for a reason, maybe you and him were just meant to have that time and nothing more, and maybe there's someone out there just waiting to spend their whole lives with you"

"Damn Jared don't get too emotional on me" I laugh.

"Shut up" He laughs. "Does Paul know?"

"About me and Quil.. no"

"Oh.. is that why you were drinking? Because of the break up?"

"Yeah pretty much wanted to black out and forget" I shake my head.

"Not the best way"

"I know" I frown.

"Do you know what an imprint is?"

"I've heard the word but Paul hasn't told me"

"An imprint is a wolfs-" Jared stops when someone walks into the room.

"Jared we have to go" Paul speaks.

"Duty calls" He give me a look and leaves the room.

"We have patrol but I'll be back as soon as possible, everyone already left and I've locked all door and windows, stay in bed okay?"

"Yes boss" I said slowly.

"Get some sleep" He closes the door and leaves.

I finished my tea and stared out the window, the tress we moving with the wind and it was very calming, I got up to turn off the light and laid back in bed facing the windows and on my life I saw something outside....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 7.1K 28
⚠️Short Story!!!!⚠️ πŸ”žMature ContentπŸ”ž Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...
89.5K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
888K 27.2K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...