Boarding School - Phan

By nickisbadstories

[COMPLETE] Dan always knew he wasn't straight but he couldn't admit it to himself.. That changes when he goes... More

1. Boarding School
2. I hate parties
3. It's not a choice
4. Do you promise?
5. I can't sleep
6. Please, don't cry
7. Go for it!
8. What now?
9. Whispers
10. I want you
11. Sleeping With Sirens
12. Truth or Dare?
13. Bonus chapter because nicki is a nice person?
14. Roommate
15. This chapter had a RIDICULOUS title and now i cant think of something else
16. I regret nothing
17. Facebook
19. I love you more

18. Not a secret anymore

15K 502 747
By nickisbadstories

Warning: a little bit of smut in this chapter.

The rest of the week was terrible. Everyone would give us weird looks when we walked past. We decided we would ignore it, of course, but it wasn’t easy. Jack said sorry a hundred times, and I said I had already forgiven him.. but the truth is I couldn’t look at him the same way. I was happy he defended me though.

On Friday, my brother texted me.

// I fucking knew it.// - was all he said.

Some time later, my mum called.

“Hey honey… how are you?”

“I’m fine, mum. And you?”

“Fine.” – she answered. There was an awkward moment of silence, and she continued. “Your dad and I are going to visit you in 2 hours. I think we need to talk, dear.”

I gasped. Great. My fucking brother told them.

“Ok mom. Can you come to my room?”

“Yes. See you, dear”

I looked at Phil with an worried expression. I didn’t really know how my parents would react.

“What did she say?” Phil asked

“She said they’re coming here and that we need to talk..”

“Oh babe… Come here”

I lay with him in my bed. Jack wasn’t there. He wrapped his arms around me, and I felt better just by lying on his chest.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn’t know what to do.

“Don’t worry babe… Everything will be fine…” – Phil said.

He started kissing my neck. He fucking knew I couldn’t deal with that.

“Phil…” I moaned while he kissed me. It was unbelievable how he still could make me go insane just by kissing my neck.

“Shh”

Phil was freaking sexy when he wanted to.

We started kissing. I loved when we kissed like that. It was wild and so good. .

He was on top of me now, straddling. We were getting faster, and his hand was under my shirt.

It didn’t take long – in 2 minutes we were shirtless.

Things were getting serious now, we weren’t just making out. I mean, we kissed almost every day, but not like that.

I was getting hard. And I could see that Phil was too.

We agreed we’d only have sex when I felt prepared. At that moment, I felt 100% prepared. But I didn’t want to do anything, knowing that my parents were coming. My fingers were running through his perfect hair, and his hand was in my stomach. We kept kissing, I felt his hand stroking my thigh… And suddenly he grabbed my butt. Oh wow Philip. I liked it. He managed to unzip my jeans and grab it under my pants. He wasn’t joking now, he was literally grabbing and stroking my butt while we kissed.

“Looks like someone’s horny” – I joked, pushing him away. I remembered this one time he said the same thing to me and I thought it’d be funny

“Yep I am and I blame you” – he kissed my collarbone, but then pushed away and lay on the bed with me.

“Why did you stop?”- I asked

“Because if I continue it will be harder to stop when your parents arrive”

I thought about it for a moment. I was happy we were waiting to have sex, but I knew Phil wanted it as soon as possible. I thought this would be a good opportunity to return the favour.. I wasn’t going to give him a blow job though, basically because I had never done it and it would be terrible.

I unzipped his jeans and started kissing him. I wasn’t exactly on top of him because if I was it would be difficult to do what I wanted.

“Dan what are you-“

I interrupted him. “Just let me do it and enjoy okay no sentimental stuff now”

This was the first time I saw him totally naked, which was weird since he had seen me naked first. His cock was huge – Probably the reason his crotch looked so big when he was wearing thight jeans.

I started stroking his member as we kissed.  I had done it a lot of times, not in another person, but what’s the difference?

He quickly got hard. I started to working his length slowly with my hand.

he arched his back and moaned “Ohh dan..”

His moan was fucking sexy. I got faster. He was enjoying it.

I started kissing his neck and he was moaning more.

Suddenly we heard Jack’s voice coming from the hall.

“FUCK!” – I cursed, letting go of Phil’s dick.

“oh you’re kidding me”- Phil said.

Jack started knocking at the door. We agreed it would be better if  before any of us enter the room, we knocked to be sure nothing was happening and we could go in.

“JACK WAIT JUST A SECOND”  - I said

“OKAY” he answered.

Phil quickly put on his pants. He was still hard though, and I was too. After a moment we were wearing our shirts so I said “Okay Jack you can come in”

Phil and I felt awkward as fuck, but we didn’t really mind. Jack was okay with our relationship now.

He didn’t really look at us since he noticed we were doing something. He just said “I’ll just get my phone and I’m leaving”

In 30 seconds he was gone again. FUCK, he interrupted us just to get his fucking phone? Couldn’t that wait or??? But I tried to understand – it wasn’t MY room, it was OUR room and he had the right to go there whenever he wanted.

We looked at each other with frustration in our eyes. It wasn’t easy to live in a boarding school, we didn’t really have privacy.

“Forget about it and come back here”- Phil said, as I was standing up now.

I sat down on the bed and started kissing him again. It wasn’t the same thing though.

“Let me return the favour”- he said.

“Phil it was just a hand job it wasn’t a proper favour”

“But I want to”

I pushed him away.

“Phil.., we should stop. My parents will be here at any moment.”

“hmm okay then”

He looked sad for a moment but then smiled. I knew he understood..

After 20 minutes, my parents texted me saying they were already at the campus and that they were on their way to my dorm.

“I should leave so you can talk to them”- Phil said

“No, please wait here because I want to see their reaction when they see you. I’ll introduce you as my boyfriend.”

He smiled and kissed me.

“Thanks babe”

“I love you”-  We didn’t say this a lot. Just in special occasions, so every time we said it, it was special.

“I love you too babe”

My parents knocked at the door. Phil went to answer it with me.

“DEAAR! I MISSED YOU!” My mum said, hugging me

“Hey mum” – I hugged her back – “Let me introduce you to someone”

I pushed her away. She looked at Phil and smiled, waiting for me to introduce them. I was sure I’d say Phil was my boyfriend but when the time came I got really nervous.

“So.. Mum… This is Phil… my boyfriend.”

She wasn’t surprised. She already knew about it because my fucking brother told her.

“Hey, Phil… It’s so nice to meet you!”

“It’s nice to meet you too Mrs. Howell”

For my surprise, she hugged him.

“Where’s dad?” – I asked

Suddenly my dad showed up holding a coffee, so I guessed he was buying it.

“Hey dad”- I said. I won’t lie, I was freaking scared. His reaction could be different.

But it wasn’t. He hugged me.

 “I missed you son”-

“Yep I missed you too dad.”

“Honey… This is Dan’s boyfriend”- My mum said, pointing at Phil with a smile.

My dad shook Phil’s hand smiling. I was extremely surprised with their reactions. I was expecting something really bad.

“So.. I’ll let you talk alone. Bye, and nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Howell”

My parents said bye to him and now we were alone.

They both sat down on my bed and there was an awkward silence.

“So…” – I started, not really knowing what I should say.

“Honey, we want you to know that we support you.”- My mum said

“Thanks mum, I didn’t know how you would react”

“We accept you son, it’s okay” – My dad said

I smiled. It was good to know they were on my side.

“But the principal called us, son. He told us what happened with the boy who was expelled and your friends. We don’t think you should continue here. We want you to go back to living with us.”

“What? No, dad, please! I like it here! Nothing’s gonna happen!”

“Are you sure, dear?”

“Yes mum I’m sure. I can’t go back. Now even Drake knows about it, so everyone in my old school will bully me. Drake will make my life a hell like he always did.”

“But dear you’ll be bullied here too! At least there you’ll have us!”

“No, mum. I won’t be bullied here, Mr. James already said that if anything happens-“

“You should think about it son”- my dad interrupted

“I don’t need to think about it. Sorry. I love you but now I got used to this. I want to be with Phil and I want to live here until university”

“Do you think this boy is worth it dear?”

“I’m sure about it mum. And if you don’t believe me you should give him a chance and get to know him. He’s nice and I love him.”

They were kinda shocked now.

“Well.. if this is what you want..”- My dad said

“Yeah this is what I want”

“You can continue here. But if anything happens to you, if you get hurt, I’ll get you out of here the next day.”

“Okay. Deal.”

They smiled and mum hugged me.

“So… If you think we should get to know Philip, why don’t we go out for dinner tonight?”- my mum suggested.

“Yeah it would be nice… but Drake isn’t going. If you want to go out with me it’s okat but I can’t deal with him.”

“No problem, Drake is going to a friend’s house. We’ll pick you up here at 7:30 then”

They both hugged me and said goodbye. I went to Phil’s room to tell him about my parent’s invitation.

PJ and Becky were there playing Guitar hero.

“What? We’re going out with your parents?! That’s crazy Dan, I don’t know what to do or say in situations like this!”

“Don’t worry babe, you’ll be fine! They’re totally supporting us” – I smiled.

“Yeah I hope”

Coming out to my parents was something I was really scared about, and I was relieved.

 It wasn’t a secret anymore.  I was finally being who I really was, I didn't need to pretend anything or lie about anything. My parents knew about it, my friends knew about it, even random people on Facebook knew about it. And I couldn’t be happier.

A/N: I made a post on Tumblr talking about my next fanfiction! It would mean the world to me if you read it and sent me a message saying what you think!

I can't put links here, but if you go on my tumblr, there's a link to the post itself on my description!

or if you go on my wattpad profile, the link is on my status too!

phantastic-nicki.tumblr.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 4.8K 40
What once could be an undeniable truth could undeniably become a lie. // Dan Howell lies about everything. What he does on Saturday nights, how he fe...
993 92 22
It all started when Phil saw Dan's tinder account. Sure, they went to the same school, but after that picture Phil saw Dan in a completly different l...
247K 7.8K 36
Super duper cliche phanfiction about Dan and Phil in high school with lots and lots of angst, a considerable amount of fluff and a pinch of smut. Ho...
38.4K 2.1K 27
"Phil Lester is the literal sunshine of my life. If I didn't have him in my life, I may have been dead by now. Every day still sucks, but whenever I'...