ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

chapter 37

6.8K 454 75
By Richaa_Sharma

There are many types of emotions in human nature, be it stubbornness, jealousy, anger, love, hatred, madness, obsession with someone, etc.

If a person always expresses only one emotion and always shows that he/she is very good, not affected by anything, he/she very mature, so he/she is not a human but a machine. these different emotions of a human being are useful in keeping him/her a human being.

The Neil of this story may be stubborn but not in a bad way...he understands things but yes with a little delay after doing his lil stupidity...
Therefore, before judging any character in this story, understand what we would have done if we were in that person's place.

Imaginary story does not mean that we only show sweet things, I just try to write as I think in any situation in real life.
Rest, if you all are not liking the story or any of its characters, then I would like to apologize for that, but it will remain like this.

Fighting does not prove that we do not love that person, but we also fight with the person who is important to us.
We don't waste our emotions on everyone.

Here, seeing the scene of Raj and Neil, you all must be wondering whether these two are really best friends ? because most of the time both of them keep fighting or they keep commenting on each other...

Actually, for Raj, the Neil who was there earlier was perfect, but because of Avni, he is getting to see a different Neil which he was not used to or maybe this Neil was like this for him earlier also but because of Avni now he finds all those things of him a little irritating because Raj is worried and concerned about Avni. This does not mean that Raj or Neil's love and friendship for each other has diminished.
And as Simran always tells both of them, they will always fight but will always remain together so this is the kind of friendship they have.

These were some things about the story that I had to share with you all because from now on you will find some such scenes in the story where everyone will judge the character of Neil, Avni and Raj also, so I have clarified some things so that keeping all these things in mind, you all will try to understand the story before judging any character.

Thank you ❤️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter start..... 👇

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next morning

The bright rays of the sun hit Raj and Simran's window and fall on their bed, feeling which Raj wakes up, He opens his eyes and in his arms he finds his wife, of whom he feels proud every day.

He smiles seeing her face and then kisses her forehead, feeling which a smile appears on her face and he listens to her sweet voice with her closed eyes

" Good morning " Simran tells him after his kiss with her eyes closed, hearing which Raj smiles but understands that she does not want to wake up right now.

" Good morning jaana " He says this and then he tells her that he will come after seeing Avni face to which Simran says ok and then Raj gets off the bed, covers her properly with the quilt and goes out of the room.

Other side

Avni also wakes up and rubbing her eyes she opens them but as soon as she looks on the other side of the bed, she doesn't find Neil there who was with her last night and before she could think anything, her phone starts ringing and Avni sees that it is Neil's video call...She gets confused as to where Neil has gone and from where he is calling now.

She picks up his call and holds it in front of her face and she looks at his face other side and seeing the background behind him, she understands that he is at his home.

" Aap wapas kab gye " Neil smiles hearing her question

"Good morning my love, I hope you slept well without me?" He says this in slightly teasing tone on which she pouts but first she wishes him good morning and then says

" Neil aap wapas kab gye " she again asks

" Hmm, tumhare is sawal ka jawab dene se pehle tum mujhe ye batao... tumne mujhe jgaaya kyon nahi tha kal raat agar main soo gya tha to...?" Avni smiles hearing his question....Her answer was that he was looking very cute while sleeping and she was enjoying seeing him like this.

" Kyonki aap sote hue bahut pyare lag rahe the aur main aapki neend nahi kharab karna chahti thi..." Neil smiles hearing her answer

" Hmm, mtlb tumhe main sota hua accha lgaa...? Aur isiliye tum mujhe ghoorte hue soo gyi ?" She feels a little shy after hearing this from him.

" huh, aisa to kuch nahi tha..." she lies.

" Meri jaan, aapne suna nahi hai kya... khubsurat ladkiyaan jab jhooth bolti hai to aur bhi khubsurat lagne lagti hai... aur is waqt aapki khubsurat badh rahi hai..." He speaks to her with a teasing smile which she blushes at but thinks to says something on this..

" Haan to theek hai n, i have every right to stare at you..." She says this with slight shyness, which makes Neil raise his eyebrows.

" Accha! Toh main kahan keh raha hu tumhe haq nahi hai... mujhe to accha lga jab meri neend khuli aur maine dekha ki tum mere paas baithi soo rahi ho....aur tumhara chahra meri traf tha to zaahir hai madam ko neend mujhe ghoorte hue aayi hogi..."

" Uff aap kaise itna soch lete hai..."

" Ab wo main kaise bhi sochun, tum batao kya main galat hu..." Avni smiles because no he is not wrong...what he thought was right, she fell asleep just staring at him and then Neil tells her how after seeing her sleeping he didn't wake her up and quietly went back in the middle of the night in the same way as he had come so that there would be no problem in the house in the morning.

" Waise agar tumhe mujhe sota hua dekhna itna hi accha lgaa tha to ek idea doon ?" Avni looks at him confused at this, which makes Neil smile.

" humesha ke liye mere paas aa jao, Shaadi kar lo mujh se fir subah-shaam sote-jaagte tum mujhe dekh paaogi.." Hearing this, Avni smiles and after hearing this, she thinks that whatever Neel did not hear last night, she should say it now.

" Neil mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai.... " she says

" Kaho n.... par us se pehle jawab to do... shaadi karogi mujh se...?" He asks smilingly, hearing which Avni smiles lightly.

" Neil, main.... And before she can finish her sentence, she hears a knock on her door, which Neil can also hear.

" Lo, aa gya mere pyar ka dusman..." Hearing this, Avni stares at him, which makes him smile.

" Jao ab tumhare bhai ka time hai jo main nahi chhinunga... hum baad me baat karte hai..." Saying this both of them hang up the phone and then Avni goes near the door and opens the door where she smiles seeing Raj.

Raj smiles seeing her smiling face which always gives him solace and then moves forward and kisses her forehead.

" Good morning avi "

" Good morning bhai " She says this while hugging him and then separates from him.

Then both of them talk casually and then Raj goes back from there, he thinks of talking to Avni about her and Neil's engagement but then thinks that he will do it after some time when she is ready for the day.

Later

After breakfast, before going to office, Raj thinks that he will tell Avni about his and Neil's engagement but as he comes to her room, she is not there....Then while searching for her he comes down where he finds Simran.

" Simran, avi kahan hai ? " raj asks

" Wo priyal se milne gyi hai " Hearing this, he thinks of Neil because earlier Avni used to address Neil as Priyal.

" Neil se ?" Raj asks

" Raj maine Neil nahi priyal kaha "

" To Avi, Neil ko hi priyal kehti hai n...?

" Ohooo, no aaj wo real priyal se milne gyi hai..."

" Ohh... "

" Yeah, but yes priyal se milne ke baad wo tumhare office jaayegi, Neil se milne aur ab mat puchhna kyon ? Kyonki tumhe already pta hai..."

" Haan baba to maine aage puchha bhi nahi..." Hearing his words she smiles

" Waise maa kahin nazar nahi aa rahi... he said moving closer to her

" Wo kamre me hai..."

" Accha.... After saying this, Raj immediately kisses Simran on the lips due to which Simran gets shocked and then he separates from her. Seeing her shocked face, Raj says

" Bye, love you, shaam me milta hu..." Seeing this, Raj leaves her shocked and starts walking out of there, seeing which Simran comes to her senses and looks at him with a shy smile. She was not shy because he kissed her but he kissed her in the middle of the hall, which she did not expect.

Other side

Priyal is sitting in a cafe waiting for Avni, Avni reaches there and smiles seeing her but she does not go straight but goes from behind and places her palm on her eyes, feeling which Priyal smiles because she understands that no one else except her friend can do this childish act.

" Avu ab to badi ho jao..." Hearing this Avni pouts and removes her palm from her eyes and Priyal gets up from the chair and turns towards her and smiles

" Tumhe humesha kaise pta chal jaata hai....?" She said slightly pouting

" Pehli baat to ye bachkaani harkate tumhare siwa koi kar nahi sakta aur dusri baat mujhe pta tha tum milne aa rahi ho to koi stranger ye harkat karega nahi..."

" Waah Dimag hai tum me ? Good I'm impressed " Avni says

" Haan tumse thoda jyada hai kyonki aajkal aapka dil aur dimag dono sirf Neil jiju par atka hota hai...." Avni smiles shyly after hearing this

" wow, naam lete hi blush and all..." Hearing this, Avni's face becomes redder but to hide this she hugs her

" Ab wo, wo pehle gale to milo...itne waqt baad mile hai... i missed you..." Hearing this, Priyal smiles and hugs her tightly and says that she missed her too... then both of them sit and order something.

" hmm, Finally madam to time mila mujh se milne ke liye..." priyal complain

" Nahi yaar aisi baat nahi hai... tumhe to sab pta hai bhai ke shaadi ke baad Neil har din ghar me ek bomb fodte the... pehle unhone bhai ko humare baare me btaa diya aur ab sabko pta chal gyi..."

" Arre to ye to acchi baat hai... to ab aage kya... shaadi ? Wow finally meri bestie ki shaadi hogi..." she said excitedly

" No, tumhe pta hai main abhi shaadi nahi karna chahti..."

" Wo to I know but avu Neil to tumhe kuch karne se rokenge nahi fir kyon unhe tadpana chahti hu...Poor soul has already waited long enough for you.."

" I know unhone bahut wait kiya hai...and I also know Neil mujhe kabhi kuch karne se rokenge nahi... but I don't know mera man nahi hai, I mean main ready nahi hu....mujhe thoda aur waqt chahiye..."

" Hmm, waise teri baat bhi sahi hai.... shaadi ek bahut badi zimeedaari hoti hai....Unknowingly we have to make some sacrifices..... main to bas Neil ka soch rahi thi, to tumne unhe ye btaaya ?"

" No, Actually, we did not talk about this earlier because no one at home knew, so this topic was not necessary but last night bhabhi told me that if I still did not talk to Neil about this then maybe there will be a problem..."

" hmm, To ab ?"

" Aaj main unse baat karne ki kosish karungi...."

So for that all the very best." Avni smiles hearing this.

" By the way, did you tell Raj Bhai about your that decision?" Hearing this question, Avni answers no, which shocks Priyal.

" Abhi tak nahi?" Avni again shakes her head no, on which Priyal looks at her in disbelief.

" I can't tell my bhai or Neil anything until that thing is finalized otherwise they won't let me do it..." Avni says

" But avu "

" No And leave this topic now.." avni says this and then both of them start talking on some other topic and after some time Avni says bye to her Saying that she has to go to meet Neil, for which even Priyal does not stop her.

Avni does not even inform Neil that she is coming to meet him because she wants to give him a surprise, she knows that he will be happy to see her suddenly in his office.

She reaches M&K Industry where she comes inside and asks the receptionist about Neil

" Ma'am Neil sir to kuch kaam se baahar gye hai...." the receptionist says this to Avni

" Wo kab tak lautenge ?" Avni asks

" Wo to pta nahi ma'am " Hearing this Avni thinks something

" OK bhai to honge ? Wo busy to nahi hai ?" Avni thinks that now that she has come here, she should at least meet Raj.

" Yes ma'am Raj sir apne cabin me hai aur wo busy nahi hai..." Avni smiles hearing this and then goes straight to Raj's cabin from there.

She goes there and knocks and when she hears Raj's voice from inside, she opens the door but she forgets to close it.

Raj looks at Avni and smiles and stands up from his chair and moves towards her.

" Avi, tum.... wait let me guess tum yehaan mujh se milne to nahi aayi ho....fir Neil ke bajay mere cabin me kaise ?" Hearing this she pouts

" Hwww bhai, main aapse milne aayi hu.... Neil to office me bhi nahi hai...." she says in her baby voice on which Raj smiles

" Accha mtlb wo tumhe nahi mila to bhai ki yaad aayi...." Even at this Avni's mouth remains open.

" Bhai aap bahut bure ho..." she says while pouting on which Raj chuckled

" mjaak kar raha tha baba... waise Neil thodi der me yehaan aa jaayega tab tak mujh se baate kar lo..." Hearing this Avni smiles and both sit on the couch.

" Tum kuch logi ?" Raj asks her to which Avni says no

" Waise avi I know tum yehaan Neil se kya baat karne aayi ho....?" Avni gets shocked hearing this and seeing the expression on her face Raj says

" Mujhe accha lgaa yah jaankar ki tum abhi shaadi nahi karna chahti par avi maine bhi kuch socha hai jo main tumse share karna chahta hu aur fir tum ye baat khud Neil ko btaa dena ok....." He thinks that he should tell Avni about her and Neil's engagement now so that when Avni meets Neil, she can tell him this too.

" Kya bhai...

" Actually your decision is right not to get married right now... par bachcha Neil ki khusi ka khayal rakhte hue maine socha hai ki main ghar me sabse tumhare aur uski engagement ki baat karu...dono engagement karlo, shaadi baad me karte rehna...." Hearing this, happiness spreads on Avni's face, she cannot believe that Raj is saying this.

Other side

Neil comes back to the office and as he is about to go towards his cabin the receptionist stops him.

" Sir.... hearing this Neil stops

" Kya hua..." Neil asks her

" Avni ma'am aayi hai... aapse milne..."
At first he couldn't believe it after hearing this... Since when did she become so courageous, she has come to him the office in Raj's presence.

" kya ? To wo kahan hai...?"

" Aap the nahi to wo abhi Raj sir ki cabin me hai...." Neil hears this and immediately heads towards Raj's cabin.

In Raj's cabin

Avni agrees with Raj and says that she has no problem in getting engaged.

" Bhai, thank you..." Saying this she hugs him and when she separates from him, he says further

" Avi I know maine start me kuch galtiyaan ki jab mujhe tumhare aur Neil ke baare me pta chala par bachcha now I know you're mature enough to take your decision And you know that I am very happy with your decision that you have come today..." Hearing this Avni smiles and Raj continues

" aur sirf tumhi ye baat Neil ko samjhaa sakti hai, kyonki ye baat sch hai agar hum se koi kahega ki abhi shaadi nahi ho sakti to wo nahi maanega khaaskar meri baat... use lagega ki main uske khilaaf hu par tum use bologi ki tumhe abhi shaadi nahi karni to wo maan jayega... isiliye jao aur use Kaho ki tum abhi shaadi nahi karna chahti...."

He tells this to Avni but unfortunately Neil coming to her cabin hears his last few lines due to which his steps stop at the door and at the same time his heart breaks, the happiness on his face to meet Avni till now disappears...

All he heard was that Raj was telling Avni that " wo ( Neil ) kisi ki baat nahi maanega par uski baat maan jaayega, to wo jaaye aur us se kahe ki use abhi shaadi nahi karni......" And this word creates a misunderstanding in him about Raj, How can he say this when they had already talked about that he wants to marry Avni as soon as possible.

And he doesn't say anything further but goes away silently from there because he feels that this is Raj's decision so Avni will now do what Raj wants so now nothing he says here matters.

From there he goes straight to his cabin but suddenly an employee comes there in Raj cabin and informs both of them that Neil has returned to the office, hearing this, Avni smiles and takes Raj's permission and goes out of Raj's cabin to go to Neil's cabin.

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 31.7K 41
โ™•๏ธŽ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโ™•๏ธŽ
37.5K 1.6K 25
โ™กโ™ก๐’žโ„ด๐“๐“โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ โ„ด๐’ป ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ด๐“‡๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ˆ....โ™กโ™ก ๐‘น๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...
3.4K 181 13
'His' series. It's all about giving love to someone, who is unloved all their life by one or another way. This story is for someone, who have hope of...
3.9K 105 11
~ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ Story 1 - SADQAY ( FAISAL ร— JANNAT ) - ongoing