The Red Conqueror

By SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

6.8K 131 121
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

ISSEI'S MIND

Issei looked at Apophis quizzically, when he said that, he had a feeling that the evil dragon knew something about that last name.

Issei: What do you mean that I have your attention now?

Apophis: To think that I was killed by a Yamamoto, haha, but first, why is Ddraig still sleeping, and why have you changed? Though I must say I approve, you might even look better without that wretched thing on your face.

Issei: Hey, in time, I'll get the beard off, but you know about my last name, from where?

Apophis: Does the name Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto mean anything to you?

Issei: Yeah, it does, he's the ancestor of my grandmother's clan, how do you know that name?

Apophis: Haha, not only was I killed by a hero, but by a descendant of that man. I'm amazed that you didn't know who your ancestors were.

Issei: Well, that's because I never got to see my grandmother much, I only learned about it recently.

Apophis: This must have something to do with your change, right? You must have been stirring with such negative emotions to bring out the evil dragon aspect that I instilled in you, correct?

Issei: You would be correct, after I helped with sealing the Trihexa, while I was in a coma, I was betrayed by those I trusted and those I loved.

Apophis: No honor, who was it?

Issei: Easy enough, my former rival, the Hakuryuukou, my former father figure, Azazel, my former friends, Vritra's carrier, Genshirou Saji, along with Kiba Yuuto and Gasper Vladi, but...

Apophis: But?

Issei: Something about those last two still irks me, unlike the Hakuryuukou, Vritra's carrier, and the former fallen angel, who displayed arrogance.

Apophis: The Lucifer? - he snorted - So he decided to be like his grandfather? Did he at least face you first?

Issei: No, he slept with my women as a means to instigate a fight between us. For Vritra's carrier, I dealt with him.

Apophis: Did you have the fall?

Issei: Yes, I did, I was disgusted by what the former fallen angel said about me for not marking them first, when he knew that I was spearheaded in assisting with the war, I didn't have time for the relaxation like he did after he resigned from his post. However, as a fallen angel, I could see that he used underhanded tactics of using alcohol to make the women more cooperative.

Apophis: Disgusting, indeed, did you seek revenge?

Issei: I'm sorry, no, revenge was not on my mind, my goal was to remove the fall and focus on myself. Revenge will only cause more people to get hurt, I saw it when I was going through my test for my dragon ability, but also I was told of a story between a king and his best friend. The best friend had an affair with the king's wife, the king found out and war erupted. Innocent people should not be faulted for the selfish actions of others.

Apophis: Wise choice, you have grown, I guess Ddraig sleeping means that you have accomplished the ritual.

Issei: I thought I would change, become something else, but someone gave me a piece of myself back, so I can keep living.

Apophis: Good, however, have you confronted those that betrayed you yet?

Issei: No, but I will eventually, my grandmother told me that I will, after all, one of those that betrayed me was my childhood friend. I thought she and I were good, but now... I don't know. Another woman that I thought would have feelings for me was with Azazel, but with the alcohol there, now I don't know if she was thinking clearly.

Apophis: Hmm, for someone that you've known for so long, even with the ritual that is a tough connection to let go and the other woman, you're confused, you will need to get an affirmative answer from her, so you can find closure. If alcohol was used, it is possible that some sort of substance could have been used.

Issei: You mean like drugs?

Apophis: Possibly, you'll only know if you confront them, do you know if any of them know that you know about their infidelity if you have not confronted them?

Issei: Well, I do know my grandmother is with the childhood friend, so maybe she does, I confronted my former parents who were in on it, if they told them, then they just didn't care about me to even consider looking for me for forgiveness.

Apophis: That's a fair assessment, but perhaps there is some good news, if the childhood friend is away from any of those people and remains celibate, the scent of the other male will fade away and you can confront her without feeling nauseous.

Issei: I didn't know that, so if Rossweisse kept away from Azazel, I can know why she chose Azazel or maybe see if the alcohol had anything to do with it, but would she lie? I was lied to enough by others, so I don't know.

Apophis: You won't know unless you are staring them in the face and looking them in the eye. Onto other things, how does it feel applying my primal aspect to your fire, it feels more powerful doesn't it? And what is your title, your attribute?

Issei: Well, first, I never noticed it at first, the flames feel stronger and if I imbue them with my desolation aura, definitely will be stronger.

Apophis: Desolation, hmm, complete destruction or complete emptiness, depending on how you look at it. Did you have a moment of rage? I can tell you must have felt empty after you lost your women without being given a chance to fight for them.

Issei: Not only that, said women are the ones that lied to my former birth parents about my achievements, they think I'm a low class demon, but I'm more than that.

Apophis: Of course you are, you think, I, the Primal Eclipse Dragon, would lose to a low class demon!? Of course not! It's good that you are seeing it as well. Tell me, have you met Ryūjin Jakka?

Issei: No, don't think I have, I met Ozai and the spirit of Lancelot within the blade, Arondight.

Apophis: 'Hmm, is he not noble enough for Ryūjin Jakka to show itself? He's a hero, but is that not good enough?' - the evil dragon thought to himself, but then he remembered the other name that Issei said - you have met with Lancelot?

Issei: Yeah, he's the guy that slept with the king's wife that I told you about, in which the king started a war. He was King Arthur's best friend, but fell in love with the queen and the queen fell for him, they continued their affair, until the king found out, eventually ruining the kingdom. The only good thing was that some lady deceived Lancelot, resulting in the birth of his son, Galahad, but I knew him as Belzard, he was a better knight than his father and a much better Sekiryuutei than me.

Apophis: I must admit that Lancelot was quite the knight and I assume that the spirit has trained you, so your prowess with a sword should be better. As a matter of fact, how long have you been training since you relinquished yourself from the fall?

Issei: Hmm, well, here in the Oasis, time goes much faster than the outside world. It might be 4 to 5 weeks out there, which is 20 to 25 weeks in here, so I guess about 4 and a half months.

Apophis: And you have yet to awaken Ddraig? - causing Issei to put his head down in shame.

Issei: Ozai felt that I was ready and I came into the depths of my mind to find him, but wound up meeting you instead. Now I know that I will always be part evil dragon and part normal dragon.

Apophis: The first of your kind, you'll be balanced like Yin and Yang. As long as you don't let one side take over, you are more of a dragon than an evil dragon, but if you become half and half, well, that won't be an easy feat because as I said one side may try to take over the other.

Issei: Think it will help me against the new threat that is coming to the factions?

Apophis: Of course, it will, hmm, never thought that I would be on the heroes side, I shall be your suppressor, but also your catalyst. Whenever you feel that rage, let me know and I will supply more of the little power that I left you. Since you beat me, I bestow my title unto you as the new Primal Eclipse Dragon, apply my primal aspect, of course, it will turn that element black, such as your flames and we shall ascend to new heights. Now what does this Ozai help you with?

Issei: He's the one that has helped master my flames, I can use them as thrusters and other conventional means, it's called firebending, eventually, I'll move on to lightning generation.

Apophis: Haha, yes, we are going to go far - but went back into his thoughts - 'Could this Ozai be Ryūjin Jakka, but using a different name? Perhaps and if the boy is able to that thing that is called a Bankai, I believe one of Ryūjin Jakka's ability can bring back those that the user has slain, meaning if the boy masters it, I can return hmm, to fight by the Sekiryuutei's side, I never thought I'd see the day.'

Issei: Oi, Apophis, last time I saw you, you were more of a mass of darkness, where do the gold accents come from?

Apophis: Well, if you must know I am the archenemy of the Egyptian God of the Sun, Ra.

Issei: Wait, I thought Aten was the Sun God, unless...

Apophis: He probably had the title bestowed unto him like I bestowed mine onto you, before you came along, Ra was truly the only person that was capable of beating me, in one of our many battles, I took a little of his power, which I passed on to you in my passing. I guess that little bit merged with my own and since you did the ritual, more of it has or is merging with Ddraig.

Issei: So Ddraig could be a dragon god?

Apophis: Not likely, but it would probably give him the boost to be on Crom Cruach's level, since you know Crom has surpassed both celestial dragons in their prime strength. You also have a bonus as well, from what I see, like Crom, you also have a slight resistance to Samael's blood. Don't get me wrong, it is still fatal to you, but not as much as before.

Issei: That'll be helpful, in case the enemy seeks out Hades again and uses him to summon Samael.

Apophis: Indeed, so what are you going to do now?

Issei: Well, I didn't awaken Ddraig, unfortunately, but you gave me some insight into how strong I can become, but I do wonder if the enemy has someone as strong as Crom Cruach on their side.

Apophis: They might, sadly for you, you won't have time to master all the power that will course through, if your ancestor took years to master his sword, think of how long all of this will take you? Maybe when you harness all that power, you can come face me, but for now, I shall watch you grow, I won't talk as much nor will I disturb either. I will only awake when you want to talk to me, but for now, I shall rest.

Issei: Thank you - giving a bow - Ingvild might be worried sick, if I haven't finished meditating.

Apophis: Ingvild?

Issei: Yes, she's one of my mates, a descendant of the Maou Leviathan, while the current Maou Leviathan is another one of my mates.

Apophis: Well, well, well, already bringing in women to replace the ones you lost, well, I shouldn't say lost if they deceived you from the beginning.

Issei: No, something had to have happened while I was in a coma to make them tune me out, I'll only know when I confront them like you and my baa-chan said. Of course, Serafall, she's the current Maou Leviathan, is stronger than the majority of women that I was with, I don't know where I'd place Ingvild, she's definitely stronger than Asia. In terms of her swordplay, I don't think she's on Irina's nor Xenovia's level. Even I myself probably just reached there thanks to Lancelot. Her magic capabilities are stronger than Akeno's and similar to natural talent like Rias. She's adequate enough in hand-to-hand combat, not sure if she will give Koneko a run for her money, maybe, since we have been together for about 15 weeks - at this point, he was rambling to himself.

Apophis: I get it, she's good enough, but still needs more training, maybe when you get back to your peers in the factions, they can help you with her.

Issei: You're right! I also intend to find a team, while I'm out here, it's how I met Ingvild, killed some rogue exorcists that were hunting her down, she's really come a long way since then, maybe I can find some more people that can help along the way, Lancelot did mention that I would need to reunite Arondight with its missing fragment.

Apophis: That's a start, if you know where it is, you have a destination, you shouldn't stay cooped up for long. You'll never meet those people if you do.

Issei: Good call, Apophis, I'll guess see you around.

Apophis: You know where I'll be, just follow the darkness, until you find the eclipse - as the mini suns that illuminated the place begin to close and become eclipses again.

Issei could feel the ground that he was on moving as well and realized that he was never on the ground, but on Apophis. The heat from the eclipses also began to fade away. When it did, Issei was left in the cold darkness as the eclipses faded away. He no longer felt Apophis under him as he began to fall, letting himself succumb to darkness, he closed his eyes. Only to open them in the real world and found himself staring into Ingvild's beautiful orange eyes. In addition to her eyes, her workout gear contorted well to her trained body.

Issei: Hey - reaching up to caress her cheek.

Ingvild: I thought you wouldn't wake up - as she caressed his own cheek.

Issei: And leave you alone? I could never do that.

Ingvild: That's good to hear.

Issei: Hey, you wanna sing a duet?

Ingvild: If you're looking for sex, just say so, Ise.

Issei: What?

Ingvild: Everytime, we sing a duet, we end up having sex. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a ploy you're using, when you don't need to. My body and heart will always be yours, so you don't have to use tricks to get it.

Issei: I'm sorry, I actually never realized - as he got up and helped Ingvild up as well - I just enjoy wanting to sing with you.

Ingvild: And I like singing with you, too - as they begin to walk back to the cave - however, you will need to contact the outside world.

Issei: Yeah, I also will need your help.

Ingvild: With what?

Issei: I'm going to summon Ryuuteimaru, it's my familiar. We can get some of the treasure onto it. I also talked with the mage that created this place, she said that she could move the Oasis as well. Actually, she created the security measures of this whole place. She's going to be my bishop, or so she claims, when I or rather we return.

Ingvild: Oh, right, those evil pieces that you told me about, um, which one would I be?

Issei: Huh? I'm pretty sure they would give you your own pieces, since you're a descendant of the Maou Leviathan.

Ingvild: No, when I said that I wanted to live in this age with you, I had no intention of parting with you, please let me be part of your team - standing in front of him with a pleading look in her eyes.

Issei: If that's what you want, ok. So to answer your question, I think I would have you as my queen piece. You have an all round skill set, but of course, you are rough in other areas. I think under the tutelage of Sera-chan and Grayfia-nee-san, you probably will be the strongest queen piece. Of course, you will have to beat nee-san for that title.

Ingvild: I'll do my best and thank you - as she moved out of the way - um, do you think I could talk with Serafall?

Issei: Of course, but I don't know what time it is out there, it's already late, so our bodies are a bit tired, so let's get some rest, then we'll head out of the cave and see what the state is out there. We'll do it the holographic way, so you can actually see her, maybe Merlin is with her and Lilith-chan.

Ingvild: Lilith-chan?

Issei: Mhm, she's my little sister figure, she's kind of emotionless, but she's still curious as a child. She was made from Ophis, but more on the cuter side, man, I miss her.

Ingvild: I hope she'll like me.

Issei: If I do, she will, too - as they entered the cave and stripped to their sleepwear.

Issei was looking for a song that he and Ingvild could sing, of course, he did watch her as she stripped. It was always a sight for him to behold and he got to see it daily, now that the sexual tension between the two was gone. He rested on what they considered to be their bed, which was actually a warm, flat slab of rock that was covered in a multitude of blankets to make it somewhat soft. It felt like an extremely firm mattress, which both of them were fine with. At first, they used to have some stiffness, but eventually got used to it.

All the bedding things such as pillows and blankets were packed by Venelana for Issei. He knew that he needed to speak with his mother soon, she really came in the clutch to make sure he was somewhat comfortable in the wild. He also knew that he needed to speak to his grandmother as well like Ingvild talked to him about. He'll do all of that later, but for now, he just wanted to sing a song with his lady, cuddle, and get some rest.

Ingvild: You found something? - sitting cross legged on the "bed."

Issei: Yeah, almost and got it - hitting play off his phone and beat began to play with a guitar riff in the background.

Issei: In the shadows of my father

Watched all his mistakes

And I did my best to learn from

Change my motivation

The family's for certain

I'm not curious anymore

They still callin' me up (Ingvild harmonized in the background)

But they keep showin' up nameless

Think they callin' my bluff

But I'm ready to lose it all

Issei then grabbed Ingvild and began to dance with her as he began to sing the chorus and Ingvild harmonizing it with him.

(Chorus)

Heal my desires, yeah

You heal my desire, baby (Ingvild: Baby)

Done some things I ain't proud of, yeah

But I've always been honest and

You heal my desires

Ingvild: Baby, all you need to know is I'ma hold you down

Be there by your side, I'ma never slow you down

Show me I'm more than she was

Show me I'm more than a number

They still callin' me up (Issei harmonized in the background)

But they keep showin' up nameless

Think they callin' my bluff

But I'm ready to lose it all

(Chorus)

Heal my desires, yeah

You heal my desire, baby (Issei: Baby)

Done some things I ain't proud of, yeah

But I've always been honest and

You heal my desires

Both: Heal my desire, yeah

And I know I've done some things

I decided, I'm not goin'

Ooh-ooh, some things, ooh

(Chorus)

Heal my desires, yeah

You heal my desire, baby (Ingvild: Oh, baby)

Done some things I ain't proud of, yeah

But I've always been honest and

You heal my desires

Ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh

They sang the outro and danced a little more before they smiled and gave a kiss. Issei then picked up Ingvild and placed her on the bed, before he went and shut off his phone, to continue saving its battery. He then snuggled up next to her and stroked her hair.

Issei: Thank you.

Ingvild: I think I should be telling you that.

He only smiled and gave her another kiss and pulled her in close, so they could let sleep come. As he did, he also thought of the things that he could do with Serafall, when they returned. He thanked his mother for also teaching him how to dance. He tested those moves out with Ingvild and could not wait to try them with Serafall. While he enjoyed his romantic life, he still felt that he would only feel complete when Ddraig woke up, but the meeting with Apophis showed that he was getting there.

Issei: 'I'll see you soon, partner' - closing his eyes and falling asleep.

IN KYOTO

Serafall was processing the information that Merlin had given her, of course, she was only able to get it, when she caught Merlin vulnerable. Merlin's vulnerability wound up to be Lilith, which should have been expected that a child could be their mother's weakness. Serafall remembers that day, they came back and gave Lilith the bracelet.

Lilith smelled it and could smell Issei's scent on it. At that moment, the loli's eyes lit up a little. She assumed that Issei would be coming, but that hope slowly faded. Lilith began to see the bracelet as Issei abandoning her and this was his way of saying goodbye. Of course, Merlin would not let this slide and Serafall got to see the added element of Merlin's motherly side.

FLASHBACK

It was a few days after they came back from the graduation celebration, Serafall was stalking the halls back to her room. She was worried about Lilith, the girl was losing her desire to paint. Kunou would always try to dissuade her that Issei did not abandon her and was enforcing that the bracelet was letting her know that he didn't forget about her. Blake also agreed with Kunou's statements with all of these people trying to persuade Lilith, she just remained neutral.

As Serafall got to her room that she shared with Merlin and sometimes Lilith, she noticed that the door was cracked open. As she got closer to the open door, she could hear Lilith and Merlin talking. From Serafall's angle, she could see that Merlin had Lilith on her lap and the girl's head rested against the mage's chest.

Lilith: Kaa-chan, do you think Onii-chan abandoned Lilith?

Merlin: No, I do not.

Lilith: Really?

Merlin: Really, because if he abandoned you, then he would have abandoned your onee-chan, who is outside the door, isn't that right, Serafall?

Serafall: So you knew I was there? - as she opened the door and walked into the room.

Merlin: Well, you were concealing your energy, anyone would have known you were there, you're a powerful being.

Serafall: I suppose that's true - having closed the door and walked to the bed - hey, Lilith-chan.

Lilith: Onee-chan - looking at the newcomer as Serafall sat down next to Merlin and gave her a head rub.

Serafall: I guess you're sad about Issei not coming, huh? - having a slight frown.

Lilith: Lilith had this feeling before when her other onee-chan hurt onii-chan, now onii-chan doesn't want to see me...

Serafall: That's not true! Oh, sorry, Lilith-chan, you need to understand, if Issei had not sent that bracelet to give to you, then it was likely that he forgot about you. By giving you that bracelet, he wants you to know that he hasn't forgotten about you and is letting you know that he'll return to you, do you understand me?

Lilith: Lilith understands, Lilith just wishes that she could see onii-chan and show him Lilith's new hair - which was undone and had a french braid that wrapped to the back in a ponytail over the rest of her hair that hangs freely.

Serafall: I'm sure he would love to see it and see you as well.

Lilith only nodded, she was still down but slightly better as she snuggled into Merlin's bosom.

Merlin: Why don't I sing you a song, so you can get some sleep, okay, dear?

Lilith: Okay.

Serafall: You sing?

Merlin: Shh - and then she cleared her throat.

Serafall also relaxed herself as she was curious about what Merlin could do and listened to the mage.

Merlin: I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said don't leave me here alone

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

(Chorus)

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Merlin began to hum a tune as Serafall could understand the meaning of the first verse. She knew how Lilith said she didn't want to be alone, especially, when Serafall had to go back to the Underworld or when both her and Merlin went for Sona's graduation. Listening to the tune that Merlin was humming, Serafall reached in and hugged both Merlin and Lilith, while resting her head on Merlin's shoulder as she began to sing again.

Merlin: Don't you dare look out your window, darling, everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold onto this lullaby even when the music's gone, gone

(Chorus)

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh (Serafall: ooh)

Ooh (ooh)

Oh whoa (oh whoa)

Oh whoa (oh whoa)

Ooh (ooh)

Ooh (ooh)

Oh whoa

Oh whoa

As Serafall stopped harmonizing with Merlin, she just followed along at that point. The song was soothing as she and Merlin rocked Lilith, who was dozing off to the sweet sound of her mother's and big sister's voices. Merlin decided to finish the song.

Merlin: Just close your eyes

You'll be alright

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh

Looking down, they both could see that Lilith had fallen asleep, both Serafall and Merlin gave her a kiss on the head.

Serafall: That was wonderful, where'd you learn to sing like that?

Merlin: I used to sing to Arthur, when he was a child and did you forget, I'm more than 3,000 years old, of course, I would pick up some things along the way.

Serafall: Well, it was nice, she needed that.

Merlin: Well, you'll contact hubby and get him to see her.

Serafall: Hubby?

Merlin: Isn't he your husband to be?

Serafall: Oh right, I thought...

Merlin: He'll be mine, too, Serafall, don't make no mistake about it - reaching around and wrapping her arm around Serafall.

Serafall: You're awfully quite confident about that.

Merlin: Well, I'm warming up to you, so I'm sure he'll warm up to me as I have been taking care of this little dragon in my arms.

Serafall: That's true.

Merlin: And you leaned into my touch - resting her head on Serafall's head.

Serafall: Oh, right - but she made no motion to move, they stayed like this, until Serafall asked the question that Merlin had been dreading - Merlin, what do you know about Lucifer? What are you hiding? What did you learn in that library?

Merlin: I was hoping that you would forget about that.

Serafall: Merlin... - hugging her tighter - I can't warm up to you, if you won't warm up to me.

Merlin: Alright - as she let out a sigh - before I was once part of a group called the Seven Deadly Sins, our captain, Meliodas, was a demon. His father was called the Demon King. I actually once deceived him and the Supreme Deity to bestow their blessings unto me, when I was a child.

Serafall: The Supreme Deity?

Merlin: Yes, she was the ruler of the Goddess clan, while the Demon King was ruler of the Demon clan, they were at war, she was also the one who granted graces onto four archangels. One of them had this grace called Sunshine, which ended up with a human, who helped us defeat the Demon King. His name was Escanor, a man that loved me, but I didn't love him, I only saw him as an experiment.

Serafall: Is that how you see Lilith-chan and Issei?

Merlin: I cannot answer for Issei, but it's a no, for Lilith, I once loved my captain, Meliodas, but he loved another, her name was Elizabeth, she was the daughter of the Supreme Deity and I saw her as a big sister.

Serafall: Huh, son of the Demon King and daughter of the Supreme Deity, talk about a forbidden love - which Merlin chuckled at.

Merlin: Yes, but their love was found out and they were cursed, for Meliodas, it was infinite life and for Elizabeth, it was reincarnation.

Serafall: That doesn't seem bad.

Merlin: But it was, you see, whenever Elizabeth recovered her memories, she would die in a few days and every time, Meliodas had to witness it. Think of how you would feel if you had to see your one love die over and over and over again for decades.

Serafall: Oh no...

Merlin: Yes, but on the bright side, the curses were lifted after we defeated the Demon King, sadly, it came at the cost of Escanor's life, who requested Mael, the archangel who held Sunshine for the power back. You see Meliodas betrayed the Demon clan to be with Elizabeth and he was their strongest warrior, so to balance the scales, my former teammate, Gowther, brought Mael to join the Demon clan, of course, he had to use some questionable tactics, considering that Mael also loved Elizabeth, but she only loved Meliodas.

Serafall: Don't tell me...

Merlin: Yes, Mael had become a demon with a new alias, Estarossa, but he was able to be converted back and regain his power. He also accepted that Elizabeth loved Meliodas and you would think it was a happy ending, even for Meliodas' brother, Zeldris, who had a lover, who was a vampire, Gelda.

Serafall: Gelda? Hmm, I'll have to speak with Elmenhilde about that name.

Merlin: Perhaps, but according to Mael's journal, Meliodas and Elizabeth had a child, his name was Tristan. Tristan grew up and went on to find a lover, who was from the Celestial clan, they were descendants of the Goddess clan. In fear, Tristan wanted Mael to purify his child, just in case the Demon King found a way.

Serafall: And let me guess, he did.

Merlin: Exactly, and that child's name was...

Serafall: Lucifer.

Merlin: Mhm, and considering that Elizabeth's hair color was prominent, the silver hair continued on. Lucifer became so corrupt that Mael had to banish him, it became even worse as it was Lucifer that killed Meliodas and Tristan, they could not kill a child, despite how strong they were, he was their own blood. Nee-nee and Giselle died from the grief, that's what it said in the journal, but I believe Lucifer killed them as well.

Serafall: Nee-nee?

Merlin: That was my nickname for Elizabeth.

Serafall: I see, so from what I'm gathering, we were created by Lucifer then.

Merlin: Correct, since the Goddess clan had killed many of the Demon clan, till they were nearly extinct. Lucifer needed new demons to go against Mael, who had formed a new set of angels that he called seraphs and dubbed the name, Elohim.

Serafall: So that means that...

Merlin: Mael became what you know as the Biblical God, the only person that knew he was once called Mael was Michael.

Serafall: So the story does add up that Lucifer was once an angel that became corrupt.

Merlin: Yes, by the ideology of the Demon King and from what I have read about your former enemy, Rizevim, it seems that ideology still continues.

Serafall: It wouldn't surprise me if that is what Razevan wants.

Merlin: Same here.

Serafall: What happens to the rest of your group?

Merlin: Well, you have already told me that there are no more fairies nor giants, so they were likely killed or are dead. I already knew that Escanor died, Gowther was a doll, but I cannot detect his presence, so I believe they have all perished and I'm the last one left because I became a coward - as a tear went down her cheek - I ran away to help Arthur regain his status as king of Camelot, I could have been there, when they defeated the Supreme Deity, but I was too focused on my own goals. When they were done, I had nothing else, we stirred away from the war between Mael and Lucifer, it got worse, when the angels that Mael had created had to fall from grace.

Serafall: Thus forming the fallen angels, then Ddraig and Albion interrupted the war with their own dispute, it took all three factions to defeat them.

Merlin: And Mael sealed them into what you call sacred gears.

Serafall: He also sealed the Trihexa before we were able to do so.

Merlin: Mael was the strongest fighter of the Goddess clan, you see why Gowther had to convert him to the Demon clan after they lost Meliodas, right?

Serafall: Yeah, to keep balance, wow, I can't believe that the angels and demons before us were so powerful.

Merlin: Which ties into the Lucifer clan's special ability.

Serafall: What's that?

Merlin: The Demonic Brilliance of Evil Light.

Serafall: I don't recall Rizevim nor Vali using such an ability.

Merlin: It probably skipped a generation.

Serafall: So it's possible that Razevan has it.

Merlin: Perhaps.

Serafall: I don't know if I want to know what the other demons were like back then.

Merlin: Hmm, you may be thinking about the Demon King's elite army, the Ten Commandments, I'm glad that they're gone, but I shouldn't be here, I should be dead with my former team.

Serafall: You're with us now, Merlin... - giving a kiss to her cheek - you're with us now, we'll be your family now.

The Maou cuddled up with the mage, who still held the sleeping Lilith.

Merlin: Thank you - it had been so long since she cried, so for her face to be stained with tears was something new.

It didn't matter to Serafall, who wiped the tears away and put Lilith to bed, she took Merlin's hand and guided her into bed. She hugged both Merlin and Lilith, letting Merlin get out whatever tears, while Lilith slept peacefully between them. She felt a sense of comfort between her and Merlin after hearing that story. She knew she would have to report it to Sirzechs, but for now, she would be here for Lilith and Merlin. When she noticed that Merlin had fallen asleep, Serafall fell into her own slumber and remembered a line from the song Merlin sang.

Serafall: 'I'll never let either one of you go' - affirming that message to her sleep companions.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Serafall held a wistful smile as she remembered that promise and knew that she would need to contact Issei soon. She just hoped that she could reach him, but if she could not, she wondered if Merlin could, since she created the place where he was training. However, she needed to speak with Sirzechs who was in a meeting of his own.

SIRZECHS OFFICE

Sirzechs was frustrated, as Grayfia held his shoulder to give him comfort as he looked at the white haired individual before him.

Sirzechs: So you think Falbium could be a spy, is that right, Klaus?

Klaus: Yes and no, I say that he is a possibility, since he always seems to disappear at an opportune time. However, I suspect that either the spy could come from his clan, the Astaroth clan, or a clan that supports the Old Satan Faction.

Sirzechs: Doesn't your clan support them? - narrowing his eyes at the Paimon heir.

Klaus: No, after my father heard of what happened to the Sekiryuutei, we stopped supporting them as I'm sure they would probably agree with what Vali did. Even more so, I'm sure they are disappointed that they cannot control my clan due to my clan's ability to manipulate air to a greater extent than the Phenex clan's - as he demonstrated by generating a sphere made of air flawlessly.

Sirzechs: I see, why do you have suspicions on the Astaroth clan?

Klaus: I'm sure you already know, due to Diodora's betrayal and the punishment bestowed upon them, they have reason to plan to betray the alliance, since they no longer are allowed to submit a candidate to be a Maou, if any one of you were to retire from your position.

Sirzechs: So you believe that my parents should reject Latia's marriage proposal to Issei then?

Klaus: What?

Sirzechs: Yes, she submitted the proposal herself.

Klaus: I had no idea, from what I know of the heiress, she is not the same as the others in her clan, more similar to her mother's clan.

Sirzechs: You mean the Agares clan? Funny, you should mention them as Seekvaira also presented a marriage proposal to Issei - chuckling to himself, even Grayfia cracked a smile - actually, she and Latia presented it at the same time, it was interesting, since Seekvaira was glaring at Latia, while Latia was smirking as if she won.

Klaus: Haha, it sounds like Latia had something to do with Seekvaira putting in her own proposal.

Grayfia: Perhaps, however, Seekvaira and Issei have their love for Dungam in common.

Sirzechs: How do you know that?

Grayfia: I'm his big sister, he tells me things and I listened to the two of them talking about the next volume of the manga that they both follow. As a matter of fact, Issei gave me a rundown of the series, it's not bad - shrugging her shoulders.

Sirzechs: My own wife became a mecha otaku.

Grayfia: I plan on getting Millicas some action figures from the series, too.

Sirzechs: Oh, dear.

Klaus: Haha, looks like he is bringing your family together, maybe you should join the trend. Is there anything that links Latia to Issei?

Sirzechs: Not that I'm awa...

Grayfia: It's another anime, he and Seekvaira mentioned it, he gifted Seekvaira with some collectibles that she gave to Latia as a present.

Klaus: So the love of anime brought him two heiresses, how interesting, but I suppose I can mark off the Astaroth clan, if Latia sent the proposal herself.

Sirzechs: But they're are still options to consider, our best bet is a clan that supports the Old Satan Faction. I'll have to speak with Zekram, which I still need to, regarding the addition of the new clan to the Underworld.

Klaus: New clan?

Sirzechs: Yes, you see, my mother went in and handled a name change for Issei, he is no longer Issei Hyoudou, he is now Issei Yamamoto.

Klaus: Isn't that the surname that Hades mentioned in the faction meeting?

Sirzechs: Yes, but we do not know if they are related.

Grayfia: We'd have to speak with someone from his family, I would have to say that his grandmother is the best option as he had contacted Serafall, when he was there.

Klaus: So we'd have to speak with Serafall, if she knows the grandmother's whereabouts, I can speak with her, while you talk to Zekram about the clans that may or may not support the Old Satan Faction.

Sirzechs: Sounds like a plan, I'll... - as a communication circle appeared on his ear - hello?

Serafall: Oh, Sirzechs, I need to talk to you.

Sirzechs: Oh, Serafall, I was going to speak with you, if you have the time, do you mind if I change to speaker, so Klaus and Grayfia can hear you?

Serafall: Klaus is there? But sure, I don't mind.

Sirzechs shifted the output to allow the other occupants in the room to hear her.

Sirzechs: Okay, Serafall, you may speak.

Serafall: Can you all hear me?

Klaus: Yes, we can, what is it?

Serafall: What do you know of the Lucifer clan's ability?

Sirzechs: Unfortunately, not much, Rizevim didn't use it much and neither did Vali.

Serafall: Well, I've been speaking to Merlin, she believes that the ability skips a generation, if Lucifer had it, then Rizevim didn't have it...

Grayfia: So this Razevan could have it, but didn't Vali once say that his father feared that he would become stronger than him?

Serafall: Then it's likely that they did not know the possibility of the ability skipping generations, my guess is Rizevim had the same fear that Razevan did and used the cowardice excuse as a cover up to show that he was not afraid, but he was.

Sirzechs: It's interesting how Rizevim contacted me about the strife to come, when I took the position of Lucifer. He claimed that the Bael clan would grow arrogant, which he was right about, but so far, it seems Sairaorg has humbled them for now.

Serafall: They'll definitely be pleased with victory that will come in a few weeks.

Sirzechs: Ah, yes, did you inform Rossweisse about her possible promotion?

Serafall: Yes, I did, when I saw her a few days ago before the graduation, she was wishing Irina goodbye at Issei's grandmother's place.

Sirzechs: Really? Actually, we are looking for his grandmother to confirm our suspicions about Issei's heritage.

Serafall: Well, she's no longer at her place anymore, she left to live with the Shidous in England as she had a feeling that the Hyoudou would seek her out, when it is all said and done.

Grayfia: She went to live with Irina?

Serafall: Yes, she still loves the girl as her granddaughter. I wouldn't be surprised if she left her humble abode in Issei and her name, though she might have added me to the title as well.

Sirzechs: Then I'll have to contact Michael for the coordinates for where the Shidou live, Klaus will go, I will need to speak with Zekram about clans that may still support the Old Satan Faction, see if we can determine who might be our spy.

Serafall: Were they any other suspects?

Klaus: I believed that the possibility would be Falbium or from his clan or someone from the Astaroth clan.

Serafall: I can understand the Glasya-Labolas clan and Falbium, but Latia is making a commitment to Issei, if she or anyone from her clan was a suspect, then Razevan would know of the infidelity.

Grayfia: Iryuka didn't submit anything, maybe it could be someone who wants revenge as well, do we know anything about Zephyrdor?

Klaus: Didn't he lose to Sairaorg, I know he was considered emotionally unstable, hence why he was removed as the heir.

Serafall: Last I checked, he was still depressed about that loss and Iryuka was at the meeting, along with Falbium.

Sirzechs: So we'll have to check on clans that associate with the Old Satan Faction as our best case scenario.

Serafall: We should speak with Ajuka or rather, Ajuka needs to speak with Merlin again, however, Lilith will need to be with either one of us.

Grayfia: Why's that?

Serafall: She has some doubt that Issei has abandoned her, if either one of us left her, she'll have doubts again, I mean it's good that she is understanding emotions, but...

Grayfia: They're not the emotions you want her to be experiencing.

Serafall: Exactly, she sees Merlin as her mother, but I believe that was due to Kunou having Yasaka, who is doing fine, both of them are. Since they are the weakest faction, Yasaka has been mobilizing her defenses for weeks.

Sirzechs: That makes sense, since she stated she would be in attendance for the rating game. Zeus, Hades, Odin, and surprisingly, Shiva will attend as well.

Serafall: Seems everyone wants to see the downfall of the Gremory clan.

Sirzechs: I wouldn't say it's a downfall of our clan, just her, on the brightside, she has a couple of interviews coming up, so I guess she actually did listen to us about getting a job.

Serafall: Seems people are listening to others, though, it's too late for most, I guess a job will do her some good, hopefully she doesn't get too depressed and get fired from it, if she passes the interview phase.

Grayfia: I agree, she will have to accept the consequences of her actions.

Serafall: Too bad, she doesn't know she was a pawn in Vali's game.

Klaus: Ah, yes, the Hakuryuukou lied about Issei's achievements to make himself seem superior, when it was Issei that saved his life, hence why Issei fell into a coma.

Sirzechs: Yes, how unfortunate, but she will pay for her mistakes.

Serafall: Hence the public humiliation, I mean you could have done this quietly.

Sirzechs: It needed to be done, she ruined a boy's life by lying to his parents and she has coerced two of her pieces to have sexual relations with other women that could still be with Issei, had it not been for her actions. Considering the public humiliation that Issei has also endured at school because of her actions, I think this was relevant enough.

Serafall: Fair enough, I don't mind, at least I get to give her a piece of my mind, and let her know what she missed out on.

Sirzechs: Uh, we don't need that image in our heads, Serafall - as he, Grayfia, and Klaus had a sweatdrop on the side of their heads as they could detect the sultry tone of voice that Serafall used, when she said that last part of her sentence.

Serafall: Oh, sorry, I'll be going now hehe - as she disconnected the communication circle out of embarrassment.

Grayfia: I'll have to make sure that she doesn't speak like that in front of Millicas.

Sirzechs: That would be wise.

Klaus: I'll be heading out, let me know when you have those coordinates from Michael - as he got up from his seat.

Sirzechs: Will do - as Klaus gave a bow and left the office.

Grayfia: I suppose we have work to do.

Sirzechs: Yes, though, I feel sorry for my father.

Grayfia: Isn't he on vacation with your mother?

Sirzechs: Maybe, but I'm sure that she has seen the pictures on his phone.

Grayfia: What pictures?

Sirzechs: Well, apparently Issei came back to Kuoh for his finals, which my father came back as he annoyed Sona about it, but he never told my mother about his return.

Grayfia: Oh, dear, guess it might not be a vacation for him after all.

Sirzechs: I don't suppose it is, now I believe we have a visit to Zekram's place, shall we?

Grayfia: By your lead, sir.

Sirzechs: Aw, don't be like that, Grayfia-chan - as he got behind her to play with her breasts and gained a moan for his actions.

Grayfia: Mm~ quit it - as he continued to play with her chest.

Sirzechs: You know what, Zekram can wait a bit.

Grayfia: Then, ah~ , I suggest, oh~, you lock the door, mm~.

Sirzechs: Duly noted, my queen - turning her head to kiss her, continuing to fondle her.

He removed one of his hands from her chest and then held that hand towards the door and turned it. There was a series of clicks being heard and in addition, Sirzechs activated some noise canceling seals. After all, he knew how loud Grayfia can be, when they get intimate.

HYOUDOU MANSION

The Gremory peerage was having a strategy meeting, of course, Kiba, Gasper, and Rossweisse didn't want to be there. Akeno and Rias were conversing about their upcoming interviews, though Akeno already had one with the restaurant that she went to with Baraqiel. Kiba was looking at the time on his phone after all, he had a date with Tsubaki and to discuss his upcoming duel with the valkyrie, Lightning. The trio along with Tosca and Tsubaki celebrated the new couple, when they returned from graduation that night and also studied the training sessions that Lightning had given to Rossweisse, so he could know what he was up against.

Rias: Okay, team, so you already know that we have a rematch against Sairaorg, however, it won't be like the first bout. This will be all out, so no dice rolls.

Kiba: So, like the rating game against Riser - with a bored expression.

Rias: Correct, it seems that you three have been training.

Rossweisse: Yes, we have, but you know we are going to lose - also with a bored expression.

Rias: We beat him before, we can do it again!

Rossweisse: Do you even remember how we beat him the first time?

Rias: Somewhat, I do remember that it took the combined strength of you, Xenovia, and Kiba to take one of his arms.

Rossweisse: That's not how we did it, Rias, look around, none of us have the power to take on Sairaorg, or are you going to ask your "dear" Vali to assist - speaking sarcastically on the last bit.

Rias: That's a great idea! Though he hasn't been answering any one of us.

Kiba and Rossweisse just let out sighs of exasperation.

Rossweisse: Gasper, are you capable of combining your shadow with Rias' shadow?

Gasper: I think so, why?

Rossweisse: That's going to be our power play, the rest of us will need to protect Rias and Gasper, you two will need to train to make sure that it works. Your power of destruction is our best bet, Rias, and I do mean train, Rias, no more screwing around, do you understand me - glaring at her mistress.

Rias: I, er, yes.

Akeno: Ara~ ara~, you definitely have gotten bold, Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: Akeno, cut that sultry crap with me - now glaring at the hybrid.

"Akeno": Damn, wait, she looks familiar - as she stared at Rossweisse through Akeno's eyes.

Asia: I think we all need to calm down, this rating game is causing lots of tension and...

Kiba: Asia, have you done any training?

Asia: Huh?

Xenovia: What are you trying to say, Kiba?

Kiba: I'm asking if she has done any training, she's the weakest of our group and don't try to say Gasper because Rossweisse and I have been spending time with him.

Xenovia: Tch, is that why you're not around, too busy sleeping with the sensei?

Kiba: No, you stupid blue haired cunt! - his anger rising as he stood and glared down at his fellow knight.

Everyone else, besides Gasper and Rossweisse stared at Kiba in astonishment, as they never heard him insult someone.

Rias: Kiba, I think you should...

Kiba: No, I will not apologize! I'm calling her for what she is, it's probably why Irina chose someone other than you to be student council president and frankly, I agree with her. And don't you dare say she is my girlfriend and that I must be nice to her, you already did that shit once and I am done! If we are going to train, it will be strictly to train, I'm not sleeping with any of you and if you threaten my loved ones, Gremory, I will kill you where you stand - his tone became cold and to add emphasis, he brought his Sword of the Betrayer and pointed it at Rias as he was breathing heavily from his rant.

Rossweisse: Kiba...

The tension was still thick in the air, Rias was struck in fear, she did not think Kiba would threaten to kill and she was sure that if she tried to activate the piece to stall him. His speed would still get to her before she could complete the process.

Rossweisse: Kiba! Put the sword down! - matching his intensity.

Kiba: Sorry, all of this has really gotten to my head - de-summoning his sword, which brought out a sigh of relief.

Koneko felt a strange hold on her, but she was unaware that Gasper latched to her shadow to prevent her from doing anything.

Rias: It's... fine, Kiba.

Xenovia: Why didn't you say anything, we could have...

Kiba: You would only make it worse, you especially Xenovia, you've already done enough damage by listening to her - pointing at Rias, who was a bit confused.

Gasper: Um, I think Kiba-senpai is right, Asia needs to train the most, if this is an all out rating game, and I and Rias-senpai need to be protected, it would leave Kiba-senpai, Rossweisse-sensei, Koneko-san, Xenovia-senpai, and Asia-senpai to take on the rest of Sairaorg's peerage.

Rossweisse: Which means that Asia would have to take on two bishops all by herself and we don't know what one of them is capable of, we never got to see it the first time around - as she remembered how Coriana only was stripping before Issei blasted her away.

Koneko: She's got a point.

Asia: But I have Fafnir and...

Rossweisse: And when's the last time that you have spoken with him? It's been a week since Rias informed us of this rating game, have you even trained with those evil dragons that you tamed?

At this, Asia put her head down as she had not done anything.

Rossweisse: This is why you need to train, otherwise, we'd have to protect you as well, which forces the others into a 3 on 2 situation as the bishops can split up and don't even get me started on his pawn.

Rias: Pawn? Oh, we can ask Sona to borrow Gen-kun - only to receive a facepalm from Kiba, Gasper, and Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: 'Are you fucking kidding me!? They really forgot about Issei so much that she doesn't realize that she has her own pawn! Then again, I'll highly doubt Issei is her pawn anymore.'

Kiba: 'It's over.'

Gasper: 'We're doomed.'

Koneko: You okay there, Gaspy?

Kiba: I think you should go to the main room upstairs when you have the chance, you can let me know when you got a training schedule mapped out, I'm done for today - as he got up from the couch and headed towards the door, which Miki saw him go.

Miki: Leaving so soon? - as he stopped and looked at the woman, before he shook his head.

Kiba: How could Issei come from a woman like you? - it was just loud enough for Miki to hear, which caused her to gasp.

She didn't realize it at first, but tears began to well up in her eyes and fall down her face. She shuffled her way back into the kitchen, silently sobbing as Kiba's question rang through her head. Back in the living room, Rias decided to cut the meeting short.

Rias: I think we've had enough drama for today.

Koneko: Hey, Asia-senpai, we can go downstairs and I could teach you some moves.

Asia: That would be helpful - the two having bonded from not getting enough sleep with her nightmares of someone coming after her and Koneko's nightmares of losing control of her powers.

Xenovia: I think I'll join you, might as well start some training and when Kiba gets out of his funk, we can do team training and work on combos.

Rias: That's a good idea, Gasper, we can start our combination technique later, for now, Akeno and I have something to check out, come on, Akeno - as she got up from her seat.

Akeno: Take care, you two - as she followed Rias upstairs.

"Akeno": 'Back to the scene of the crime.'

Rossweisse: See you girls later, come on, Gasper.

Gasper: Goodbye, everyone.

Xenovia: See ya!

Asia: Farewell - while Koneko simply waved and the three headed to the elevator that would take them to the training room.

Gasper: You think they'll notice?

Rossweisse: Whether they do or they don't, it won't matter, our fate has been sealed, we'll need to have a backup plan as well, we'll go over it with Kiba, when he gets back and... huh?

Gasper: What is it? Oh.

Rossweisse: You hear it, too, sounds like it's coming from the kitchen.

Gasper: Should we check it out?

Rossweisse: Might as well, the others are busy, it sounds like someone is crying.

Gasper: Yeah.

Rossweisse: Come on - as the two walked to the kitchen, the sobs could be heard a little better.

Gasper: Over in that corner.

The two walked to the farthest corner and found Miki collapsed and sobbing into her hands.

Gasper: Hyoudou-san?

Rossweisse said nothing, but grasped the woman's shoulder, which caused her to jump in shock.

Miki: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm...

Rossweisse: What were you crying about?

Miki: I... - as she sniffled - I was just remembering Kiba's last words before he left here.

Rossweisse: What did he say?

Miki: He said that how could Issei come from a woman like me and you know what? He's right, I lost my boy for daughters that aren't even my own, I don't know what to do - as she began to sob into her hands again.

Rossweisse: Miki-san, look at me - squeezing the shoulder she was holding as Miki calmed down a little and looked Rossweisse in the eye - did you know that Issei knew about the infidelity and did not tell the girls?

Miki: Yes, after we said words that no parents should say to their child and Issei was right, he was right, we would regret those words. We thought because of his perversion, he deserved to be cheated on and that the others were real men and...

Gasper: A real man wouldn't sleep with another man's girl, so I'm sorry, Hyoudou-san, I'm not better than Issei-senpai.

Rossweisse: In addition, a man provides for his family, Kiba, Gasper, Vali, and Genshirou do not do that, that's Issei. I guess the girls did not tell you that Issei has a very successful show in the Underworld that has been profitable.

Miki: No, they did not and I guess he isn't a low class demon either.

Rossweisse: No, he's not.

Miki: But why would... - as she let out a sigh, coming to a realization - I guess they said all those things to get us in agreement with them, though that black cat mentioned how Vali was stronger, was that true?

Rossweisse: Wait, what?

Miki: She said how Vali talked about how he had to save Issei's life and Issei got hit, thus he went into a coma, whereas Vali survived the same hit and pulled Issei out.

Rossweisse: That doesn't make any sense, could hang on a minute? - as she created a communication circle.

????: Hello?

Rossweisse: Lightning, thank goodness, you were there at the faction meeting, correct?

Lightning: Yes.

Rossweisse: They showed you Issei's memories at that meeting, right?

Lightning: Uh huh.

Rossweisse quickly set the communication circle to speaker, so everyone could all hear Lightning.

Rossweisse: Did they show Issei taking on the Trihexa with Vali?

Lightning: You mean the beast of the apocalypse, yes, why?

Rossweisse: What did you see?

Lightning: Well, it was from Issei's point of view, he saw an attack heading towards this white armor, Issei screamed out "Divide", but it didn't seem to do anything and then took the blast head on to protect the white armor guy and tell him to protect his precious ones.

Three pairs of eyes widened at this information.

Rossweisse: Thank you, Lightning, I'll see you later.

Lightning: Uh, okay - as the communication circle dissipated.

Rossweisse: Gasper?

Gasper: Yes?

Rossweisse: Do you know what this means? Vali lied, he lied to the girls and probably had them lie about Issei, but why?

Gasper: I don't think we'll know the answer to that, unless we ask Vali.

Miki: Oh no - slumping against the wall, she had been deceived and she let the deceiver into her house - there's nothing I can do.

Rossweisse: What?

Miki: I've already burned the bridge with my now former son, he's already grown, there's nothing I can do for him - she looked at the other two - you didn't betray him, did you?

Gasper: No, Kiba-senpai and I were coerced, otherwise Rias would have hurt our loved ones. I believe Irina-senpai found out that we were threatened, but the damage has been done, otherwise she and Gabriel-san could be with Issei, along with Rossweisse-sensei.

Rossweisse: I was drugged by Azazel, unfortunately, so I didn't have much of a say in the matter, except that I drank the wine, which I regret for giving into peer pressure.

Miki: Oh no, and what about the other blonde boy?

Gasper: Genshirou-senpai was jealous of what Issei-senpai had, so with Issei-senpai out of the way, he likely made his move, it didn't help that Vali had already convinced the other girls.

Miki: No, no, no, no - sobbing into her hands again for a moment - how could they call themselves his friends? Oh...

Rossweisse: Maybe we should tell the other girls and...

Miki: No! It's too late for that.

Rossweisse: No, it's not, we can...

Miki: Rossweisse, dear, I hope that you can find your way back into Issei's heart, same with you, Gasper, along with Kiba. This rating game that you are planning for, you need Issei to win, don't you?

Rossweisse: Yes, he's the power piece, he's the one that beat Sairaorg the first time - which Miki nodded.

Miki: They have their secrets, and now I have mine, Gorou and I will need to be there for the girls, when they learn that they were played with. We were not there for Issei, this is our last chance to be proper parents - she sniffled - I'm sure that Mizuki would not want to speak to me and I understand.

Rossweisse: Mizuki?

Miki: Oh, she's Irina-chan's mom, they got along so well as children, you would think that they were meant to be together, I should have seen that and pushed Irina towards Issei, instead of letting her ruin herself going after Kiba, who I now know didn't love her at all - sniffling again - could you two come here?

Gasper also crouched down beside Rossweisse and both were enveloped in a hug by Miki.

Miki: Thank you for being friends with Issei, I hope you two can one day forgive me, and if you do, please stop by and tell me more about his adventures, the truth this time?

Rossweisse: We'll think about it - while Gasper remained silent.

Miki: Thank you.

Rossweisse: Gasper, wait outside, I'll be out shortly - as she returned Miki's hug and comforted the woman, while Gasper slipped out of her embrace and went outside.

Meanwhile, Rias and Akeno had entered Issei's former room and could see that it was the same as when they last left it.

Akeno: We had some fond memories here.

Rias: I guess, we slept with the guys, but before that, I remember us sleeping together in here.

Akeno: Ara~ ara~, I don't remember us doing anything naughty before that, I do remember you and I bent over that desk - giggling perversely.

Rias: Yeah, wait... I remember something crashed - as she walked over to the desk - we haven't been here in a while, look at this dust.

Akeno: There's still the very faint smell of sex in the air, we better open a window.

Rias: Good idea - as they opened up the windows, before she walked back to the desk - now where could it be?

She ducked down and thanks to her vision as a demon, she could see in the dark, until she spotted some rubble in the darkness.

Rias: What's this? - she whispered to herself.

She began to pick up the pieces, as Akeno walked over to her.

Akeno: You find anything?

Rias: I found these pieces, they look familiar.

Akeno: Let's set them down and see if they mean anything.

Rias set the pieces on the desk and they rummaged through them to see they could figure out if there was any semblance.

Akeno: Hmm, so far, I think it was a person.

Rias: I do, too, looks to be a woman, this looks like a chest piece and one of the breasts fell off.

Akeno: I feel bad for whoever made this and we ruined their work.

Rias: Let me check for any other pieces - as she went back to look under the desk, while Akeno tried to connect the body together.

While Akeno was working, she heard a gasp from Rias.

Akeno: What is it, Rias?

Rias: Look - as she showed Akeno a piece.

Akeno: I don't get it.

Rias: Don't you see the face? Akeno, it's me, this... - she pointed at the other pieces - is me.

Akeno: What? - as she looked at the piece that Rias was showing her and lo and behold, she saw Rias' face, but it had cracks all over it - it is, wow, I wonder what it looked like before we wrecked it. I would love for them to model me - she giggled.

It was then that she noticed the silence and wondered if Rias was still there.

Akeno: Rias? - when she looked at the crimson princess, she saw tears going down her face - Rias, are you alright?

Rias: I'm sorry, Akeno, I am, it's just that I feel like I didn't appreciate the person who made this like I should have.

Akeno: Oh, Rias - as she came to hug her mistress - maybe we should head back to your room, I think with the interviews, the rating game, not to mention Kiba's outburst, it's all coming ahead.

Rias: Right, but this place...

Akeno: Let's not think about it for now, I'll come back and get the pieces if you want me to, but for now, let's get you some rest - leading Rias out of the room.

On the way out, they encountered Rossweisse helping Miki to her room.

Rossweisse: Oh, I'm glad I caught you, Miki feels a little unwell to handle dinner, so you girls will have to make it yourself or get takeout.

Akeno: Wait, you're not joining us?

Rossweisse: Wow, you never noticed that I moved out?

Akeno/Rias: What?

Rossweisse: If you're not more aware of these things, then we are definitely going to lose in the coming weeks.

Rias: I'm sorry, but why did you move?

Rossweisse: I'm sorry, Rias, but I am thinking about my future and I cannot always rely on you.

Rias: Oh - she felt hurt by that, she always thought she was reliable to her pieces.

Rossweisse: What happened to you? - noticing Rias' tear stricken face.

Rias: I... um...

Akeno: We found this clay statue of Rias, but it got busted from the last time we were in there.

Miki clutched Rossweisse's hand, it was all she could do to prevent herself from heaving. She had figured that they went to their own rooms that day with their lovers. She did not know that they had desecrated Issei's bed, she could not believe she had let this happen and ducked her head to prevent the two girls from seeing her tear up.

Rossweisse: I see, do you know who made it?

Akeno: No, from how it was made, it would have had to have been someone that knew Rias' body well and it's not something that Vali-kun nor Gen-kun would do. Kiba is just not that interested in us to be intimate and neither is Gasper.

Rossweisse: I see.

Akeno: In addition, the room just gives off this eerie vibe, like we had good memories there, but at the same time, we destroyed them.

Rossweisse: Well, you better get Rias to bed then - as she noticed Rias shiver at Akeno's statement - and be sure to let the other girls know what Miki said.

Taking the Hyoudou matriarch to her room that she shared with her husband and once they were inside, Miki crashed into Rossweisse, sobbing.

Miki: I didn't know, I didn't know.

Rossweisse: Didn't know what?

Miki: Oh, I didn't know they went to his room, when Gorou and I came back, we saw clothes scattered, I assumed they took the boys to their own room, now they violated Issei's private space, no wonder he didn't come back, he's never coming back. This place isn't a home for him.

Rossweisse: I'm sorry to say, but it doesn't look like it - leading the woman to her bed - but if I know Issei, he wouldn't want you to do something that would hurt yourself, he'd want you to grow from it.

Miki: I have to, Rossweisse, I know that because if I don't grow from this, how can I be a better mother to the girls? To guide them properly like I should have done for Issei.

Rossweisse: I understand.

Miki: No, I don't think you do, you see, I need to grow from this to also prove to myself that I can be somewhat of a capable mother. You may not know this, but before Issei, I had two miscarriages. I thought that was a sign that I was unfit to be a mother, and then he came along, he was born healthy. Then I shit the bed, when his perversion came along, I started to love him less, even pondered what it would be like if I had a daughter. Then he brought Asia home and I thought this was my chance. Gosh, I feel like a hypocrite, after all, I made naked aprons for Asia and Rias. It wasn't something Issei asked for, any man would have had a nosebleed from seeing those two, but no, I was blind to see that it wasn't his perversion acting up. And from all that has happened, it just got worse.

Rossweisse: I'm sorry...

Miki: Don't be, you know when Gorou named him Issei, he did so with the hope that he would lead an honest life. I think it's safe to say that he did, he was honest about his perversions, albeit he was a little open about them. He was definitely honest about his feelings towards us, and we deserve it for how we treated him. I lost my baby boy, if you ever have kids, Rossweisse, don't make the same mistakes that I did, okay?

Rossweisse: I promise.

Miki: Thank you - laying in the bed - and good luck to Rossweisse, I wish you the best.

As tired as she was from the stress of the truths being laid out to her, Miki fell asleep rather quickly. Rossweisse knelt and gave a prayer, not to Michael, but to Great Red, for the sake of letting Miki dream of the good times that she had with Issei. She then gave a kiss to Miki's forehead and whispered a thank you before departing from the room and then from the mansion with Gasper, who waited patiently for her.

Meanwhile, Akeno had just gotten Rias into bed and now stood outside the room again. She did not see Rossweisse leave as she felt the eerie feeling of entering this room again. She whispered to herself as a means to psyche herself up before she entered. She felt the slight chill of the summer breeze and decided to close the windows as the fading stench of the sex they had here was practically gone.

Akeno: That's better - as she went to collect the pieces from the desk.

????: I never would have thought you could be so shameless.

Akeno: Huh? - as the pieces clattered back on the desk - who said that?

????: I did, I'm in your mind, I must say you girls did such a cruel thing, I must thank you for that.

Akeno: What are you talking about?

????: Oh, you don't know, well, it will come to you in time - as the voice began to cackle.

Akeno: Who are you? How are you in my head?

????: I was plotting my revenge, but then I found something juicy and have been watching you ever since. Do you remember when the nun lashed out at you?

Akeno: Yes, don't tell me...

????: Oh, yes, that was me, she might start having nightmares of a certain fallen angel now, unless she already has.

Akeno: Asia has mentioned that she hasn't been sleeping well, hence the sleepovers we've had, but you're not Raynare.

????: No, I'm not, but it's easy to pin the blame on her and now they will start to see you as that dead fallen angel, maybe I should bring her back, I think that's what I'll do and continue to work in the shadows.

Akeno: But I can oust you, report you to the factions and...

????: They won't believe you, no thanks to you, but I will tell you this, if all else fails, you and the Gremory make quite a pair, stay by her side.

Akeno: Of course, I will, she saved me and I made her a promise, now get out of my head! - picking up the pieces again, furiously.

????: Did she? Did she really save you from yourself?

Akeno: I don't know what you're trying to insinuate and now I believe you're just messing with me, I thought you were not Raynare, but now I'm beginning to think that you are, since Rias killed you.

????: Oh, yes, the Gremory did kill that fallen angel, but the honor went to someone else first, goodbye, Akeno and good luck.

The voice faded away and Akeno shook her head, feeling like the room was haunting, she got out of there quickly. In her haste, she failed to notice that while she was moving, her reflection in a standoff mirror wasn't. It was watching her with a wicked smile on its face and it licked its lips.

When Akeno got out of the room, she breathed a sigh of relief and deduced that the room was haunted. However, once she got outside, she felt sane again as if the conversation that happened in there never happened. Though there were some things that she could not shake. Looking back at the pieces in her hand, she just felt that she was in a bad dream.

Akeno: I better get these back to Rias - heading back to Rias' room.

Sadly, the owner of the voice was still watching her, smiling from their domain as they sat back. They could reveal themselves after the girls' judgment because of their actions, no one would believe them. The figure could only smile at how the girls made things much easier for their own plans.

????: Just a few more weeks, things are coming to fruition - as they cackled again.

PENDRAGAON MANOR

The family was eating lunch, Bikou was there, along with Kuroka and Ophis. Uther was able to tolerate their presence as he knew that he wouldn't have to worry about the black cat for much longer. It was the loli that worried him, so he did his best to avoid them as much as possible. There was no talking going about until Le Fay decided to speak up.

Le Fay: Hey, Onii-sama, are you excited about the rating game coming up?

Arthur: I suppose.

Le Fay: Oh, come on, don't you want to see how much Kiba has improved?

Arthur: Not really.

Le Fay: Why not?

Arthur: Because he could never beat me with what is weighing him down.

Only Elaine, Bikou, and Uther knew what he was referring to, but said nothing and made no reaction that they did.

Le Fay: I see, oh, Ophis-sama, you're not eating much, is everything alright? - seeing the loli was quietly eating.

Ophis: Hmm? No, sorry, I was just thinking of my talk with the angel.

Kuroka: Angel-nya~?

Le Fay: I think she means Irina-sama, we haven't seen Gabriel-sama at all.

Kuroka: Oh - that made sense as they had not known that Gabriel had cheated as well, they knew Irina did, since they were part of the orgy.

However, from what Kuroka could recall, Irina was not interested in any of the other males, besides the knight and vampire. Those two were considered duds in Kuroka's book, since they were not very cooperative and while Kuroka could sense some guilt in them, her lust was greater than her curiosity.

Le Fay: What did you last speak to her about?

Ophis: Regret.

This now caught the attention of others.

Le Fay: What do you mean?

Ophis: I did something that I should not have done, I feel like I shouldn't have listened to the others, especially Rias. It feels like I lost something important to me and I cannot get it back.

Le Fay: I'm sorry to hear, is there anything we can do to make it better?

Kuroka: Yeah, we're a team-nya~ - as she missed Arthur and Bikou grimace.

Ophis: Sorry, but no, this is something that I need to understand myself - as she got off the chair and began to walk to an open area - this is goodbye.

Le Fay: Wait! We'll see you at the rating game, right?

Ophis simply gave a small smile and opened the gateway to the Dimensional Gap, but Arthur and Bikou could see that Ophis gave a slight shake of her head. It was if she knew that once she went through that gateway, there would be no coming back. Like she knew she couldn't make the promise that she could not keep, which was no surprise to them as they had seen girls make promises to someone they saw as an ally, only to betray him.

Ophis: We'll see - walking into Dimensional Gap and the gateway closed behind her.

Le Fay was a bit sad to see the loli go and hoped that they would reunite.

Uther: Quit feeling down for her, she made her choice, Le Fay, and is going to reflect on her actions.

Kuroka: Don't you care for your daughter's feelings-nya~!? - feeling a little enraged that he did not care about how Ophis' departure would make Le Fay feel.

Her outburst caused the others to glare at her, even Arthur, which made her curious as to why he wouldn't defend his sister from their father. Uther still kept a calm tone in his voice, when he addressed Kuroka.

Uther: I shall implore you to not disrespect me or any man in their own home, do you understand, black cat? If not, you are more than welcome to leave, you are not my responsibility.

Kuroka: Sorry, but I feel that you are not being very caring about your daughter losing a friend, who she might not see for a while-nya~.

Uther: Oh, she has lost more than that - as he stood up from his seat - I shall be heading to my study, there are some documents that I need to attend to, you all have a good day.

With that, he walked out of the dining hall, Le Fay looked on in shock about what her father said. She lost more than Ophis? But what else did she lose, she did not know. She looked at Arthur's, Elaine's, and Bikou's faces and saw that while they were calm, they seemed to have a bit of sadness. The reason for this is because Uther would go to his study to cry for what Le Fay had done, he, like Issei, who recently informed, knew of the tale between King Arthur, Guinevere, and Lancelot. Of course, the tale was said through Arthur's words and how he felt betrayed by his own wife. So fidelity was quite an important pillar that Uther upheld and had hoped that his children would, too.

Le Fay: Onii-sama, do you know what he was referring to?

Arthur: I wish I did - as he, too, was processing what his father was saying, he knew that Le Fay lost Issei, but what else after? He did not know.

Bikou: Well, I'm heading to see Sun Wukong.

Kuroka: Going to see your girlfriend-nya~?

Bikou: That's none of your concern, Kuroka - promptly leaving to see his mentor.

The abrupt departure shocked the others, there was no bickering between the two of them. Bikou simply ended the conversation before it could even begin and that hurt Kuroka a little, she loved their banters. Now, she was seeing that her little team, her other family besides Koneko may be slipping from her grasp.

Arthur: Well, I have nothing else to do here, Elaine, shall we go for a walk?

Elaine: Oh, of course, um, do you need anything, milady? - looking at Le Fay.

Le Fay: Huh? Oh no, don't worry about me, I got Kuroka here, take care! - smiling at the couple.

Arthur gave a nod, but he and Elaine could clearly see that it was a false smile, they just said nothing of it. It just left Le Fay and Kuroka in the dining hall as they just sat there for a few moments.

Kuroka: Hey, Le Fay? - losing her "nya" for the moment.

Le Fay: Yeah?

Kuroka: Do you feel like our team is falling apart?

Le Fay: Sometimes, but I also feel the same with my family, my father is constantly in his study, Arthur and Elaine have grown closer that he doesn't even fuss over me anymore. Bikou is off with his girlfriend, by the way, how do you know about that?

Kuroka: I can smell that his essence is mixed with another's.

Le Fay: Oh? Hey, don't we have a spell that hides Vali-sama's essence on us? Though he hasn't been in communication with us nor does he participate on missions with us. And oh no...

Kuroka: What?

Le Fay: We forgot about Fenrir.

Kuroka: Oh, that mutt, he should be fine in Vali's territory in Asgard, so nothing to worry about, but you are right about the spell. Though I don't know why we should hide it.

Le Fay: It may be awkward for team dynamics, I mean the two of us slept with Vali-sama, well, actually, you also slept with Genshirou-sama, too.

Kuroka: And the knight and vampire, they sucked-nya~.

Le Fay: Oh, I did not know that.

Kuroka: Yeah, hmm, I'm not sure if you remember this, but our first time with Vali, he was talking to Azazel and they mentioned a name, but I'm not sure what it was.

Le Fay: Really?

Kuroka: Yeah-nya~, something about taking a harem.

Le Fay: Well, we are part of Vali-sama's harem, along with Ophis-sama, Rias-sama, Akeno-sama, and your sister, Koneko-san.

Kuroka: I suppose but how they were speaking gave me an odd feeling, almost nauseous-nya~.

Le Fay: So a bad feeling then?

Kuroka: A little, but I think it was the bad fish that I ate-nya~.

Le Fay: Well, I think it was Akeno-sama that cooked before she, Rias-sama, and Koneko-san left to go home.

Kuroka: Maybe, hey, let's go over there and help them with their training-nya~.

Le Fay: That's a good idea! I could help Asia with magic and you can help your sister! From what I remember Sairaorg is a tough opponent.

Kuroka: Yeah, let's go-nya~.

With that, the two headed to the Hyoudou mansion to assist the group in their training until the rating game. The place where they would all face the consequences of their actions together.

THE OASIS

Issei and Ingvild had finished up another training session, after they sang together, they did not have sex like Ingvild had predicted. However, Issei felt that it was time for him to introduce Ingvild to Serafall. He knows that he had talked about Ingvild, but they had not really seen each other and he would like for them to meet.

Issei: Hey, Ingvild-chan, if it's okay, I'd like for you to meet my fiancée, Serafall.

Ingvild: Really, are you sure?

Issei: Yeah, plus she also has someone dear to me with her and I'd like you to meet her as well.

Ingvild: Who is that?

Issei: My little sister, Lilith, she can be quite emotionless, but she's a good girl, still curious about things in life, but she's learning. Come on, let's go outside the cave.

Ingvild: Okay? But shouldn't we freshen up first?

Issei: Nah, we can worry about that later - since they were in their training gear, of course that meant Issei was topless and Ingvild was showing off her developing abs, they were not too subtle, but indicated her fitness.

The two walked out, but Issei decided to leave Arondight behind, although he was using it, he still wasn't talking to Lancelot. When they got to the treasure room, Issei once again made a note that he would have to deposit the treasure onto Ryuuteimaru for safer keeping, since his familiar could roam the Dimensional Gap. When they got outside, they could see that it was reaching the early morning in France, so Issei decided to turn on his phone to confirm that it was indeed early morning.

Issei: Alright, so it's in the afternoon in Japan, so if Sera-chan is in Kyoto, she must be up. I'm going to try this projection communication spell. It will show a holographic image of the person or people you want to communicate with. I remember first seeing it when... - he had a frown as he stopped talking.

Ingvild: When what?

Issei: It was when the mother of one of my former fiancees contacted us and talked to me about protecting her daughter, after that, I got berated for not understanding my former mistress' feelings, eventually they apologized and said that they wouldn't hurt me like ex-girlfriend did, although, I think I can call her that, we only went on one date and she killed me after said date - giving a small smile.

Ingvild: I'm sorry to hear that - placing a hand on his shoulder.

Issei: No, no, it's how I came into the supernatural world and I got to meet new people like my current fiancee, who you will meet soon, my surrogate big sister and parents, even you. Something tells me that even if I wasn't betrayed, I would have found my way to you.

Ingvild: I'm glad about that - giving him a kiss.

Issei: Well, let's hope this - as he generated a magic circle that was slowly spinning as if it was like a buffering circle.

The two waited for a few moments, Issei was beginning to think that it didn't work. He was about to give up, when a holographic figure of Serafall appeared in the circle. She was dressed in her black and white kimono with a purple sash wrapped around her waist.

Serafall: Hmm? Ise-kun?

Issei: Yes! Hey, Sera-chan, wow, you look even more beautiful than when I last saw you, I see you have your legs - but who was he kidding, he was looking at all of her, her body was definitely a little more fuller, her breasts were bigger, and she was taller than Ingvild by a couple of inches.

Serafall: Wow, look at you, I was actually going to contact you - her face becoming serious.

Issei: Sure, what about?

Serafall: It's about Lilith, she's hoping to see and from what I guess if I'm in this magic circle that appeared on my bedroom floor, then I can see you and your surroundings and... - she paused to look at Ingvild, who was enamored by Serafall's beauty - hi, you must be the one that Ise told me about, the Leviathan descendant.

Ingvild: Oh, uh, yes, ma'am, I am Ingvild Leviathan, Issei-san's companion and his second mate, I believe you are the first, I can see why.

Serafall: You don't need to call me, ma'am, it makes me feel old, you're quite beautiful, just don't break his heart.

Ingvild: I understand, I promised him that I intend to live this age with him and I hope that he may reincarnate me into his peerage, so I may keep that promise. I'm already aware of what has happened to him and don't intend to follow in their footsteps, he has marked me as his and I don't intend for no one else to have besides him and I guess you, since you are the first of his harem.

This comment only made Serafall smile and laugh a little.

Issei: Speaking of marks, Sera-chan, do you have one on your back?

Serafall: Hmm, I was wondering about that, but I guess you solved that answer, how did you know it was on my back?

Issei: I was guessing because when we did it...

Serafall: Have sex, come on, Ise-kun, there are no children present around me and you already did it with her, so you don't need to tiptoe around it.

Issei: Right, sorry, I noticed it on Ingvild's right breast, and I wondered how I had never seen it on you and then believed it to be on your back because your hair covers that part of your body well because of how long it is.

Serafall: That makes sense, but could you hold on for a second? - as on her end, she stepped out of the magic circle, thus disappearing from Issei and Ingvild's view.

Issei: So, uh, what do you think?

Ingvild: She's... wow - still stunned by Serafall.

Issei: I asked her if she could teach you how to advance your water magic to ice magic, my nee-san is also a natural with ice magic.

Ingvild: Well, I am honored to learn under her, her beauty is unparalleled, I can see why she is your first.

Issei: Well, she did always look like that, she used to be childish and hid herself, after we had a talk, we made a promise to one another. The ritual that I dealt with, it would have changed me, but I vowed to not let it happen. With a little help, I got a little bit of myself back. She vowed to let her true self show and I think it has been working out well for us, I do miss her being with me.

Ingvild: Do you think about her, when you're with me?

Issei: Intimately, no, I am only focused on you, those moments are for you and I, if she was with us, my thoughts would be on both of you. Though, when we are training, I do sometimes think of her and others, wondering how they're doing and hoping that they are getting stronger.

????: Isn't that sweet? - causing both Ingvild and Issei to see another black haired beauty, but she had shorter hair. However, Issei felt something familiar in her voice.

Issei: Hey, wait a minute, I know that voice.

????: Of course you do, we spoke when your dear Serafall was engulfed in my breasts.

Issei: Merlin - at least Lancelot was right, she is indeed a beautiful woman - it's an honor to meet you.

He gave a small bow, which she enjoyed.

Ingvild: Um, do you know her?

Issei: Ah, she's the one that created the Oasis.

Ingvild: Oh, thank you very much - also giving a bow.

Merlin: My, my, this one has manners, so we finally get to meet Issei and I must say like what I'm seeing - reminding Issei that he was topless in front of this woman - hmm, I think you might look better without the beard, that thing is too scraggly.

Ingvild: I'm sorry, we've been training so much that I have yet to trim it.

Merlin: She does it for you, maybe you swing by and I can... - she let out a chuckle and she looked at something off in the distance on her end before the magic circle widened and Serafall came back with two girls.

Issei: Kunou-chan! Lilith-chan! - as the two girls looked at him quizzically.

Kunou: Um, how do you know us? - she did not know she would be seeing Issei, Serafall only said that she had a surprise for the two girls.

Issei: You don't remember me, well, I guess I look different, since we last saw each other, it's me, Issei, you remember right, little Lily?

Lilith's head that was tilted in confusion straightened up and her eyes widened slightly. Only one person calls her "little Lily" as he called her that before she was taken away by Great Red.

Lilith: Onii-chan - she ran towards him, while Serafall tried to tell her to wait, but Lilith stepped out of the magic circle and disappeared from Issei's view and he disappeared from her view.

Merlin: Lilith, dear, come back to the circle, unfortunately, he's not here physically, but now you can see him.

After a few seconds, Lilith appeared again in the circle and looked back at Issei.

Lilith: Why did Onii-chan leave Lilith? Onii-chan said that he would play with Lilith, when she came back.

Issei: I'm sorry, Lily, I didn't know you came back, some bad things happened to me and I needed to train to make myself stronger, I wanted to at least see you, since Great Red told me that you left his watch, I even got you a bracelet, so you would know that I didn't forget about you, did you get it?

Lilith: Mhm - as she held up her left wrist - kaa-chan and nee-chan gave it to me, when they came back from their trip.

Issei: Trip? Kaa-chan?

Serafall: It was Sona's graduation that she's referring to, Sona gave it to me, and I gave it to Lilith-chan, and kaa-chan is what she calls Merlin.

Merlin: So you might be needing a new title soon - she chuckled.

Issei: Uh huh - still confused, but he turned to the other girl - sorry, I didn't get you anything, Kunou-chan.

Kunou: It's okay, Issei-sama, it's nice to see you, but um, who's she? - pointing at Ingvild.

Ingvild: I'm Ingvild Leviathan, it's nice to meet you and the rest of Issei's family.

Kunou: Oh, I'm Kunou, I'm his adopted daughter or maybe it's sister, it really depends on his relationship with my okaa-sama, which by the way, Lilith was jealous that I had one, so she made that black haired lady hers, she also made Serafall-sama her big sister because I had one, her name is Blake, she's helped me, when I found out what the other girls did to Issei-sama.

Ingvild: Well, she must be a lovely lady.

Issei: Who's Blake? - he mouthed to Serafall, not to interrupt Kunou's conversation with Ingvild.

Serafall: You'll meet her, when you come visit - she mouthed back.

Lilith: Excuse me, are you Lilith's onee-chan as well?

Ingvild: Oh, um, why do you ask that?

Lilith: Because you're with onii-chan, is she another mate of yours, onii-chan? Is that why Lilith can't see you?

Issei: Oh, uh, no, Lily-chan, she's not the reason why I can't see you, we met when bad people were trying to hurt her and your onii-chan took them down.

Lilith: Because onii-chan is strong - pumping her fist up.

Issei: Haha, not strong enough, you remember that red thing that used to be on my left hand?

Lilith: Mhm.

Issei: I haven't gotten it back yet, that's why I haven't come to see you yet, but are you two having fun? Are you okay?

Kunou: Yep! Blake-nee teaches us how to paint and draw.

Lilith: Mhm, Lilith made a drawing of kaa-chan and nee-chan.

Kunou: And I made some of Okaa-sama in her fox form! - as two girls were ecstatic about their drawings.

Issei: You'll have to show me when I get there, you two have grown up, I'm sorry that you got involved in the situation, but it should not affect you, what they did to me should not affect you. Do you understand me? - getting a nod from both girls - man, I wish I could hug you both, it's really good to see you again.

Kunou: Do you have to go?

Issei: I need to talk to Serafall privately.

Kunou: Okay, but you didn't answer Lilith's question.

Issei: What question was that? - looking at Lilith, who simply pointed at Ingvild.

Lilith: Is she Lilith's onee-chan?

Issei: Oh, uh...

Serafall: Yes, yes, she is.

Lilith: Then what do I call you?

Serafall: Lilith-chan, we're both your onee-chans, you can call me, Sera-nee...

Ingvild: And you can call me, Ingvild-nee-chan - smiling at the girl.

Kunou: Yes! I knew it, you really know how to pick 'em, Issei-sama, she's pretty, bring her with you, when you come to Kyoto!

Issei: Haha - thanking the heavens for Kunou's optimistic attitude that could cut the tension - I'll do that and Lily, I like the new hair.

Lilith: Thank you, kaa-chan, did it for me, she even sang me a song - smiling at the praise for her new look.

Issei: Really? - looking at Merlin, who shrugged - well, Ingvild also sings.

Lilith: Really? Can you sing Lilith a song, when you come with onii-chan?

Ingvild: Er, sure, I can do that - smiling at the girl.

Issei: Now you two, run along, and remember I love you both, alright?

Kunou: Alright! Okaa-sama is going to be so jealous that I got to see you first, hey, can we do this again?

Serafall: I was actually going to ask Merlin if there was a way to contact you, while you're in the Oasis, that's what you call it, right?

Merlin: Well, unfortunately, I cannot, I need to interact with him and get a bead on your magic signature before I am capable of contacting him, while he's in there.

Issei: That's fine, I can always come out and contact you like this, but I'll have to be wary, since we are in different timezones, but don't worry, Kunou-chan, I'll be sure to see you again.

Kunou: Ok! Bye, Issei-sama, bye, Ingvild-sama!

Ingvild: Goodbye, it was nice to meet you.

Kunou: Come on, Lilith-chan!

Lilith: Bye, onii-chan, bye, Ingvild-nee-chan, come play with Lilith soon.

Issei: I will - it hurt because he wanted to give them both a hug, but he was relieved that they were doing okay.

Ingvild: Goodbye, Lilith-chan.

Lilith: Take care of onii-chan, Lilith doesn't want him to get hurt - she was giving a glare, but it only made her look adorable.

Ingvild: I will, I promise you that - she smiled back at the loli.

Lilith gave a nod before waving goodbye, Issei blew her and Kunou a kiss, before they walked off the magic circle. When they did, Issei's eyes welled up in tears and some trickled down his cheeks. Sensing this, Ingvild was immediately by his side.

Serafall: What's wrong?

Issei: Nothing, I'm just happy that they're okay, I haven't seen either one of them in so long, so I feel relieved that they're doing fine.

Merlin: I'd say they're even better now that they could see you.

Serafall: She's right, Lilith felt you were abandoning her and thought the bracelet was a farewell gift, a few days ago, we were able to convince her otherwise and she should have patience, seeing you gives her that hope back.

Issei: It's good that they're okay, I'll have to see with Sirzechs and Nee-san on how Millicas is doing.

Serafall: You can, but there are some things you need to know - as Merlin walked off the magic circle.

Issei: What's that?

Serafall: Well, your grandmother has gone to live with Irina and her family.

Issei: Really? What about her cabin?

Serafall: It's entitled to us, you and me, along with Irina.

Issei: I understand.

Serafall: You're not mad about Irina being a part of it - as Merlin reappeared.

Issei: A little, but not really, she also has precious memories there, and I know my grandmother, despite what she's done, she still loves Irina as if she was another grandchild of hers, she's not like the rest of my family.

Serafall: I can tell, I see where you get your attitude from.

Issei: Yeah, she's something special to me.

Serafall: I know you don't want to know about things regarding them, but since Irina is tied to your grandmother, I'll have you know that she is no longer an angel anymore and Gabriel has fallen from heaven's grace, they have decided to restart heaven's system, which I'm sure you know what that means.

Issei: Yeah - knowing that his request for Asia and Xenovia to pray has been rescinded - so that was her punishment, huh?

Serafall: A punishment she chose herself.

Issei: What?

Serafall: She couldn't bear that she was the cause of your pain, when she promised to be your guardian angel, she failed you, but thanked me for being the one to be there for you. I must say your grandmother really knows her stuff, she has been making her amends, despite the kendo club knowing what she did, they gave her a lasting memory of Kuoh.

Issei: She moved out?

Serafall: Mhm, back with her folks, along with Gabriel and your grandmother, I don't know how they're doing, since it has been almost two weeks now, since their judgment, the others will get theirs soon. They have a rematch against Sairaorg, it's Sirzechs' goal to publicly humiliate Rias in front of the supernatural world.

Issei: Ouch, didn't think he had it in him.

Serafall: Yeah, but most importantly, Ise, when you do come back, I think you should talk with Rossweisse.

Issei: I planned on talking with them, my grandmother explained that to me, then I can figure out why she chose someone else.

Merlin: She didn't.

Issei: Huh?

Merlin: It's as I said, she didn't and I know Sera-chan won't tell you why because it is not hers nor my story to tell - wrapping her arm around Serafall, who surprisingly didn't reject the advance.

Issei: This is a lot to take in - as Ingvild held him to make sure he was stabilized as his knees buckled a bit trying to process what was said.

Merlin: We know, but with that information, you can do with it what you will, I'm sure you may come to a conclusion, you're a smart boy, well, maybe not a boy anymore - her sultry tone made Issei shiver a bit, he didn't understand how she was intoxicating to him.

Her looks were one thing, she was gorgeous, her body was similar to Serafall's, though Issei was sure that she was slightly thicker in her lower half, while his "number one" was slightly more top heavy.

Issei: Er, right - not noticing Merlin's predatory gaze on him as he was busy processing the information that he learned, but he had to ask one thing - what happens after the rating game?

Serafall: Well, they'll be banished from our lands and as you requested the money from the Oppai Dragon has been distributed. That will be their only economical aid, considering their achievements in the war, it's what saves them from death, well, I'm not sure about Azazel, depends on if Lightning has anything to say about it.

Issei: Lightning? What's their real name? - this caused Serafall's and Merlin's eyes to widen, but of course, Merlin's face went into a smirk.

Merlin: I knew you were a smart one, they underestimate your intelligence - she licked lips.

Serafall: How did you know that Lightning wasn't her real name?

Issei: Oh, it's a she?

Serafall: Yes, she's Odin's new guard. I think you might like her.

Issei: Why's that?

Serafall: I don't know, she seems tough, your grandmother and her seem to get along.

Issei: My baa-chan has met her?

Serafall: Yeah, actually, she is helping both Rossweisse train and she's also helped Irina, they have some sort of kinship, I think it's been good for both of them.

Issei: Well, I'm glad that they are getting the help that they need.

Serafall: Yeah, Irina's been hurting herself, I told her to stop doing it because I don't think you would want that. I know you would prefer if they acknowledge their mistakes and learn to mature from this, in case they go into any other future relationships or something. Because I know you're trying to move on, too, but she was your childhood friend and that's a bond that is hard to let go. Your grandmother told me how you reacted, nice hole in the wall, by the way.

Issei: Haha, yeah, I never fixed the damage on that, baa-chan is going to sue me at some point.

Serafall: I'm sure you can handle it.

Merlin: I thought you were going to say that he would like her because he likes exotic hair colors.

Issei: Huh?

Serafall: She's referring to Lightning, her hair color is pink.

Issei: Oh.

Merlin: I bet you're wondering if the carpet matches the drapes. Did it for your "friend"? - she had a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Issei: What? - blushing as he knew what she was referring to, but Ingvild had no idea.

Merlin: Tell me, Ingvild, was it? Do you naturally have lavender purple hair?

Ingvild: Yes, I don't understand what that has to do with home decor.

Issei: 'She's still innocent of sexual puns' - he thought.

Merlin: Oh? So the hair between your legs also matches the hair on your head?

Ingvild: Yes?

Merlin: May we see?

Serafall: That's enough, Merlin! Anyway, Ise, you think you could try to be there for the girls on the day of the rating game?

Issei: Oh, uh, I'll try, but no promises, I don't want to make a promise that I am unsure I can keep, but I do intend to try and communicate like this if I can...

Merlin: I don't understand why you're such a prude, we're all members of his harem.

Issei: What? Wait... - as he now realized how close Merlin was to Serafall - is she your lover, while I'm away, Sera-chan?

Serafall: What!?

Issei: Wow, you finally got that girl on girl action, was Sona-nee-chan okay with this? - smirking at the Maou.

Serafall: Don't tease me about that!

Issei: Sorry, it's just if she was, I would approve, I mean you are both beautiful women and...

Merlin: Wait, so you approve?

Issei: Well, if you are helping take care of Lilith-chan, which by the way don't call her "Lily", she only likes it when I call her that, and you are helping Sera-chan as well, making things easier. I would consider you as a harem member, if she trusts you, then I trust you.

Serafall: I do not trust her!

Issei: Your body language says otherwise, wouldn't you agree, Ingvild?

Ingvild: Uh, yes, you two seem kind of close.

Serafall: We are not hmph... - she tried to remove Merlin's arm from around her shoulders.

However, Merlin turned Serafall's head in her direction, leaned in and kissed her firmly on the lips. Issei's and Ingvild's jaws dropped as they were not prepared for the yuri display. Serafall was too in shock as Merlin dominated the kiss and then some as Merlin grasped her left breast, making her moan into the kiss. Eventually, Merlin pulled away as a string of saliva connected their lips and smirked, she now knew that she could have her way with Serafall.

Merlin: Did you like that?

Serafall was too stunned to speak as was Issei and Ingvild, but for Issei, he never thought he would see two women kiss. Before he would have thought of Rias and Akeno, but Merlin and Serafall were much hotter. From the bit of tongue that he saw Merlin put in Serafall's mouth, he knew she knew what she was doing.

Merlin: Well? - turning to Issei, expecting him to answer - I mean you did say that you approved. You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that, have you ever fantasized about two women doing each other? After all, she did say that we can entertain your fantasies.

Serafall gasped as did Issei, Serafall did say that, but her "we" meant her and Issei, not her and Merlin.

Issei: She... did say that... - his train of thought failed him as he watched Merlin fondle Serafall.

Merlin: So have you fantasized about it? Would you fantasize about us? - she opened up Serafall's kimono to expose her left breast.

Issei could only swallow as he dumbly nodded, his basic instincts were taking effect and Serafall knew that Merlin had won. She was sure Ingvild was going to have it rough with Issei because he would be thinking about what she and Merlin were doing. While this was happening, Merlin pulled down her own top, exposing her breasts as well.

Serafall: Wha... what are you doing? - she was breathing slightly heavier, trying to get her bearings.

Merlin: I'm giving him what he wants, dear, don't you see? - she pointed at Issei, or rather, the bulge in his pants - he likes it, he wants this, don't you, Ise?

When she used his nickname, he groaned and grasped Ingvild's butt that was once petite, but became well rounded, thanks to their training. It made her gasp, snapping her out of her shock, she had been wondering if she would be doing this with other women. If it would please Issei, which it appeared to be the case, so she watched and was learning from Merlin's ministrations. Only when Issei grabbed her behind, she remembered where she was.

Serafall: Sto... stop it - about to push Merlin away.

Merlin: Do you want me to stop it, Ise? You are my future master after all - kissing along Serafall's collarbone, making the Maou gasp and moan.

Issei shook his head "no" as he began to fondle Ingvild as well, making her moan. When Serafall saw him say no, she knew she would not resist, her own perversions of "girl on girl" action was her own downfall. She had teased Sona about it, but she should have expected this, after all, having a harem, her potential harem sisters would need to use each other, if Issei was busy with someone else. She also knew that Merlin affirmed herself as part of Issei's peerage and his harem, she would loyally listen to Issei. But then, she doesn't know that Merlin has betrayed her former captain before. She does know that without a piece to accelerate her magic, Serafall is still stronger than her, of course not in this moment as Merlin claimed her lips again.

Merlin: Tell me now, Serafall, do you want me to stop?

Serafall: No.

Merlin: You don't know how bad I've wanted you.

Serafall: I thought you wanted Issei.

Merlin: Oh, I do, but I need to get to you first and now... oh, wow - she had turned to Issei and Ingvild, now it was her turn to be gobsmacked.

Serafall looked as well to see the two teens were lost in their lustful inhibitions, they were making out, while Ingvild was stroking Issei's girth.

Merlin: So that's what you took in your body, I think we're going to have a good time, when he comes and visits, since this is our first time, you want to make a recording?

Serafall: What?

Merlin: A recording, so he knows what he'll be coming to, when he returns, it'll also give him some relief to enjoy.

Serafall: I... - it turned her on to know that Issei will see her in action with another woman and it was a woman that technically, he did approve - let's do it, old lady.

She smirked, which Merlin smirked back and offered her breasts for Serafall to suckle. When Serafall's lips connected to her breasts, she let out a loud moan, it's been ages since she had been intimate with anyone or anything.

Merlin: Hey, Ise - getting his attention, causing a disappointed moan to leave Ingvild's lips.

Issei: Yeah... whoa - as he watched Serafall do her thing.

Merlin: I told you that she liked my breasts.

Issei: I certainly do - which made Merlin chuckle before she moaned again as Serafall sucked on one of her nipples - you better keep it down, I don't want Lilith-chan walking in and being corrupted by such perversion.

Merlin: Oh... ah~, you don't have to worry about that. I... oh yes~, locked the doors and placed... mmm, that's it~, noise canceling seals all around and activated them.

Issei: So, mmm - as Ingvild kissed his collarbone like she had seen Merlin do - you planned this?

Merlin: I planned for your approval, which I... oh~, am grateful to receive, we'll be sure to send you... ah~, a recording - as Serafall pulled away from Merlin's breasts.

Issei: Please do and take care of my woman.

Serafall/Merlin: I intend to - as Serafall removed the top half of her kimono before making out with Merlin and pulling away to turn to Issei.

Serafall: You have fun, I'll be waiting for you, Ise-kun.

Merlin: We both will.

Issei: I'll look forward to it, but it seems we have some pending issues to attend to.

Serafall/Merlin: That we do - and they proceeded to make out again.

Issei disconnected the communication magic with the lasting image of two busty black haired women, topless and making out, while fondling each other. Their chest shined with slight sweat and some spittle from suckling each other, which he knew he was going to do to Ingvild's chest soon. He zipped up his pants and picked up his Leviathan in his arms.

Issei: I think we should head back and finish this in our cave, don't you think?

Ingvild: Yes - she answered breathlessly, she was too aroused by the display that Serafall and Merlin put on.

Issei: Then I suggest we go, actually, let's not go to the cave, we still need to wash up - as he turned off his phone.

Ingvild: That's right, perhaps we should head to the waterfall.

Issei: Mm, I like that.

Ingvild: Hey, Ise, do you think we'll be able to make it to that rating game.

Issei: I don't know, I may be able to confront them if I do, but I promised that I will try for those girls.

Ingvild: Ok.

Issei: But right now, I'm going to try and get you out of these clothes.

Ingvild: I thought you might say that - kissing him as he entered the cave that led to the Oasis.

Both Leviathans were taken to bed that day by their respective lovers and while some promises were made. It was a shame that those promises would be broken. As outside forces were beginning to close in to cause trouble in the coming weeks. Not just on Issei, but on the others as well, plans have been set into motion and it was only a matter of time before Razevan declared his act of war, thus bringing chaos to the factions again.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 431 6
Issei, known for his open perverted nature and low intellect, faces misunderstanding and misjudgment from those around him, especially in the superna...
313K 3.9K 55
After event of Trihexa,the woman in Issei harem except Asia,Ravel,Rossweisse,Yasaka and Kuroka(Ophis not in harem because she see Issei as brother) d...
67.5K 1K 14
After being pressurized, cornered and berated by his friends for not confessing to Rias Gremory. Issei Hyoudou has a profound conversation with Ddrai...
153K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...