Omega Chronicles: Bite Me!

By Nikku2000

Jai Raj is a male Omega. A very rare and a very unfortunate occurrence in the Werewolf world. All things tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part (i) (M)
Chapter 12 part (ii) (M)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Birthday (1)
Birthday (2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (TW)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapte 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (M)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (TW)
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 (M)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (M)
Chapter 55

Chapter 49

534 18 0
By Nikku2000

Dominic's POV

I rang the bell to Jai's parents place and waited.

Jai had texted me that he was going to meet his parents at the café near the hospital but when I didn't find them there I assumed this was the natural next place to look. I had his parents' address saved in all of my cars hoping that we'd visit them often, once they get over their hatred of me. I sometimes think they overreact. I'm their son's mate, they shouldn't have this animosity towards me.

A stunning older woman opened the door. Her skin was brown with soft light brown eyes just like Jai. Her lips had a pronounced Cupid's brow just like Jai. And her hair was silky and shiny, falling on her shoulder like a waterfall, just like Jai if he ever grew his hair out.

If Jai looks like this when he's older, I'm a lucky man.

"Is this the Raj residence? I'm looking for Jai."

She looked at me up and down and asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

"And who might you be?"

She doesn't recognise me. This might be a blessing.

"I'm a friend of Jai's"

"You must have a name dear" she said straightening my shirt collar, brushing my hair and fixing the lily in my shirt pocket.

"Uhh my name is Darius. I'm here to meet to meet Jai."

"Why would Jai be here? He's at the capital with that horrible mate of his. But I'm sure he'd like to hear from you if you ever go there. You're totally his type" She said pinching my cheeks.

HORRIBLE.

HORRIBLE?

I don't think I'll ever recover from this.

Wait a minute..

"What do you mean he'd like a visit from me? He already has a mate!!" I asked, angry that she would even suggest such a thing. It's fine that she hates me but why would she ever think it's ok for her son to cheat on his mate? Preposterous!

She just rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone to check it. I was about to give her a piece of my mind but he raised her finger up to silence me.

"You might wanna run home Darius, I just got a text from my husband. There's just been a rogue breach into the barrier." She said shutting the door in my face, before I could tell her anything.

Damn it.

I wanted to break down this door and explain to her in no uncertain terms that it's not ok for her to prompt Jai to cheat on me. He's mine and always will be and if I ever catch him with someone I will crush that guy's skull with my bare hands. No wonder Jai doesn't want to come back here.

Wait Jai is not here...

And there's a rogue breach...

Fuck.
_________________________________

Jai's POV

I was sitting at the Lunar Hut, trying to catch some quite good compose myself before I met my parents. My feelings have been all over the place; about Rishi, about what I did to Sebastian, about seeing my parents again but mostly about submitting to Darius.

The way his aura surrounded me; taking down my walls and comforting my heart that was so wrought with all the pain, made me want to curl up in his lap and cry. Being away from him felt so painful, I just wanted to touch him, hold his hand and run my hand through his hair. All my grudges and inhibitions against Darius vaporised in the moment, and that made me guilty. I promised Nyx I'll avenge him but I wasn't so sure anymore. Tears of frustration stung in my eyes.

"Jai? Is that you?"

I turned around to look at the person through my tears. It was a shirtless guy in his mid-thirties wearing faded jeans. His expression was kind and but I couldn't place him.

"Do I know you?"

"It me. Shane Wiler."

I looked at him up and down, and it suddenly made sense. The far apart eyes, busted hairline, top-heavy body and a crooked smile that screamed ugly. But Shane had left the pack as soon as the war started so I don't know why he was here suddenly.

"Oh hey, it's been a long time. Are you back?"

"Yeah just visiting." He said smiling, putting his hand into his jeans pockets. He was flexing his muscles at the moment which made his speech strained. "You grew up gorgeous Omega."

"Thanks but let's keep it at Jai only." I snapped from behind my smile. He was giving me the ick. "It was nice meeting you but I need to start heading back home, my parents must be looking for me." I said getting up.

"What's the rush? We've so much to talk about being old friends and all." He smiled as I noticed figures emerge from the woods behind him. They looked agile and deadly, engulfing the Lunar hit from all sides and by extension me. I couldn't believe so many of them had missed my radar. They bared their fangs and claws at us.

Rogues.

"Shane" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him close to me. "We're surrounded by rogues. We need to do something."

"Aww don't worry Omega." He pulling me to himself and taking a sniff of my hair. I tried to push him away but he pinned both my arms at the back. He grabbed my ass pulled me up to him and stuck his nose in the nook of my neck. His scent was disgusting and disorienting. I hated the way it made me feel like putting on a pair of wet underwear under completely dry clothes. Like a shit stuck to your shoe. It was revolting and made me want to cry.

"They won't harm their new Luna." He said fighting my advances, holding me up to his face. "But only if I tell them not to."

Fuck

I struggled against his chest, and tried to break free but he simply laughed and slapped me. The blow rang in my ear as more tears sprung to my eyes and I fell to my knees. He held me in place by my hair because my body had all but given out.

Why can I not attack?

I knew the aftereffects of the submission still stuck to me, but I didn't know Darius' magic was potent enough to disarm me this heavily. It happened hours ago but I still cannot fight. My body refuses to move.

"You're pathetic as always Jai, still cannot handle a brawl. But a slut like you doesn't need to fight, all you need is to be filled up.

And for that you're perfectly suited." He laughed menacingly.

"You bastard! How could you betray the pack like that." I spat at him while trying to loosen his grip on my hair but my arms were just mush at the moment. It was like any coordination in my body had left and I couldn't get my fingers to work.

He slapped me again, this time bruising my lip eliciting a whimper from me. My skin was sensitive as it is from being overloaded with Darius' magic making that blow sting more.

"I'm the Alpha of my own pack now. But I was missing a Luna to establish my dynasty, and goddess let me straight to you. You should really not walk around smelling like such a bitch in heat." He said bringing my face up to his and tried forcing his tongue into my mouth before I scratched his face.

He threw me to the ground and stepped on my face. I grabbed his shoe to try and relieve the pressure he was putting on me, but he was almost squashing my face in fury.

"Still don't know your place huh? Don't worry I'll fix this attitude of yours, and put a collar on you. Then maybe I'll have the boys take a ride on the pack bitch." He sneered, inciting hollers and cheers from the rogues who circled increasingly closer to us. I could count about 17 of them, but my brain was so fuzzy that I could be way off. I was about to close my eyes, accept defeat and brace myself for whatever degradation was about to come when I felt it.

Warmth

The air is warming up.

A blood-curdlingly ferocious howl reverberated through the woods as the ground around me started pulsating with energy. A fiery smokey scent flushed through the field, like a purifying flame. Shane's foot was pushed off from my face and I curled up in a fetal position to protect myself.

That's when the shrieking started.

Cries of terror and vicious fighting erupted around me. I could feel the earth tremor with such force, as the rogues panicked and scattered. I could hear Shane yelling commands at them but from how flustered he sounded it was obvious he was panicking. I plopped myself up and scanned my surroundings.

Scores of Bodies were scattered all around me as a terrifying white beast ripped into one of them, tore him from limb to limb and growled. His pure white fur was almost pink right now, no doubt drenched in blood. He was quick and technical, cutting through the rogues with dangerous precision. Despite all the screaming around him, he didn't make a single sound wordlessly decimating the enemy ranks.

He was busy fighting two rogues when I noticed Shan come up behind him with a silver dagger. The rogues seemed to corner him by engaging with him, all on one like a flock of hyenas. No matter how good he might be, his back was exposed right now making him a sitting duck.

I pulled myself up and ran towards them trying to build momentum. When I gathered some speed, I rammed myself into an unsuspecting Shane, the impact hurting me more than him. Shane cursed and tried to bring the dagger down on to me but he hand was suddenly bitten clean off.

Shane's agonising scream echoed through the woods, as Darius in his bubblegum pink fur stared wordlessly at him carrying his arm in his mouth. I rolled out of the way, when he jumped on Shane and ripped him apart tendon by tendon. Even from my blurry vision I could catch the sight of Darius eviscerating him, chewing out his liver, gouging out his eyeball and flinging his spleen.

I had been to war, like actual war but nothing could prepare me for the carnage that I was witnessing. I wanted to tell him to drop, to let Shane just die but I was terrified. It felt like it would be me next if I spoke up.

Better Shane than me.

I waited till the screams died down and only chewing sounds remained. I sat where I was, still covered in Shane's scent feeling disgusted and scared at the same time when Darius approached me still in his wolf form. It was just us two remaining, all others had either perished or fled.

My anxiety shot up knowing I had someone else's scent on me. Omegas have been punished for less, and I was already in hot water with him. Darius looked at me calmly, blood dripping from his snout covering his face and chest. He still had bits of rogue flesh tangled in his now deep crimson frontal fur. He looked like the grim reaper itself.

I lowered my head in fear, bracing for the worst but he only came upto me and sniffed me from head to toe. He realised I was shaking from the shock of the whole ordeal, so he gently nudged me to lie down on my back and he lifted up my sweater. I panicked and tried hesitated, after what had just happened I didn't want to be touched like that but his disapproving growl made it clear to me that I had no say in the matter. I backed down for fear of my life, and he pulled my sweater up with his snout and started licking my abdomen.

I whimpered as cold tongue made contact but he didn't stop. Soon I could feel my fear and panic dying down as he continued his gentle grooming. His fiery scent engulfed me stronger than before like an incubator which made me feel safe. I grabbed onto his wet fur for dear life, as if letting go of him would be like letting go of life. I could feel my strength and energy returning, my senses sharpened again as his locking undid his own magic on me. I arched my back and give him greater access to my pup-pouch which he carefully scented with his tongue making me sigh in relief. It was like balance was restored, everything was back to normal, like nothing had even happened.

He stopped when I sat up and cupped his face in my hands. I rubbed my neck against his fur but ended up getting blood on me, which I didn't mind since his scent was mixed in it too. He didn't react and let me do whatever I needed to. I stood up, got on top of him and hugged on for dear life.

"Take me home Darius."

We're the last words I whispered to him before he whizzed off like a rocket out of the red woods, leaving behind a lunar hut decorated with dead bodies.

__________________________________

Jai's POV

I didn't know how long we were travelling for, but the way I was rubbing my nose in Darius' fur the entire time, taking in his intoxicating scent it's not like I cared anyway.

I didn't even realise when Darius can to a stop, but suddenly felt I him trying to shake his fur. I held on tight, waiting for him to stop but he didn't.

"Stop it"

I whispered while tugging at his ear. I was so warm and comfortable on top of Darius. His fur smelled so nice and felt so warm I don't know why he can't just sit still. He was soooooo cozy.

Darius yelped in surprise and shook me even harder. I held on even stronger, wrapping my hands around his neck and kicked him in the shin again. "Bro stop." I said annoyed by being made to leave my personal little heating pad that smells so good.

Darius growled and gave me a violent tug. I lost my grip and fell on the floor with a thud.

"What's your problem bro?" I asked angrily before I opened my eyes and saw that I was at my parent's doorstep. When I turned around, Darius had already shifted into his human form. He was fully drenched in blood so much so that I could barely make out his features, with a massive stream of blood running from his mouth, covering his chest all the way to his torso and waist. There was a nasty gash on his torso which cause him to move stiffly towards the door and knock on it, and turned around walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"I've got spare clothes in m-"

"You can't walk like this. Let me stitch you up"

"But your parents.."

Before he could complete his sentence, mom opened the door.

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD." She screamed.

"Oh relax mom it's just blood" I quipped taking Darius by the hand into the house. He didn't argue and just followed me.

"Jai..what....who....he....I....this blood...OH MY GOD ARE YOU HURT." She looked confused and sad and hurt and paranoid and panicked and worried and anxious and enraged.

"I'm fine but Darius..."

"That's Darius..?

"You know Darius?" I turned my neck around to look at her while still climbing the stairs, causing my mate to wince in pain. "Sorry not important."

Mom asked me a million questions following Darius and I all the way to my room. I dragged him in and closed the door in her screaming face.

"Sorry mom I'll explain it later." I yelled at her before leading Darius to my bathroom and sitting him down on the edge of my tub and pulled out my medical aid kit. I grabbed my glasses off the shelf and examined his most serious wound.

It was on the lower part of his abdomen right above his waist. Superficial but nasty and it looked like it was laced with a soluble silver solution. I had to cure it to prevent scarring but it was a miracle he was still even standing the pain must've been unbearable. He's tough I'll say that much.

I was thinking about how a tincture of Potassium Iodide maybe able to precipitate out the silver from his wound in an insoluble salt which I can then scrape off.

When it struck me.

Right on my chin, hard as cement.

His cock.

I hadn't realised but in trying to check his wound I had my face right above his crotch, the moment he got hard his head poked me in the chin.

"Really?" I said looking up at him accusingly.

"Staring at me while on your knees isn't going to make it any better." He gritted through his teeth, clearly embarrassed.

I just smiled and got to work on my knees.

Patching up his wound I mean...not like blowing him. You know being on your knees has become too sexualised, there are other things you can do on your knees.

"Did you always wear glasses?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Nothing." He said turning his face away, covering it with his hand. His half mast went full suddenly, poking me in the cheek this time.

I glared at him.

"Sorry." He said covering his eyes in shame.

"I've patched up at the wound and sealed it so you can take a shower now. And clean yourself off." I said pushing him into the tub and drew the shower curtain.

"Hey. That hurt."

"Oh suck it up you got all that blood on my carpet. You deserve it." I replied turning the shower on and exited the bathroom.

I couldn't help but giggle at him shrieking in surprise at the hot water pouring from the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 331 19
A love story between an dominant omega Taeui who doesn't like how other alpha treat omega has a mate Ilay who is more dominant and possesive than he...
903K 40.4K 83
Remy is the new kid at school in the small town of Rosewood Creek. He thought his life would finally be normal, however, Rosewood High had other plan...
534K 19.8K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
1.5M 71.2K 43
(boyxboy/malexmale/manxman) Jaidan, Jai for short, is the Alpha's nephew. It's safe to say he's uncle's favourite man. However, Jai is an omega from...