Lost in July

By leorosebooks

Collin Fitzpatrick has suffered from depression since he was twelve years old, crushed by a darkness with no... More

introduction.
prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
epilogue.

author's note

141 6 3
By leorosebooks

I want to start by saying a huge thank you to every one of you who have supported this story throughout the years. Many of you have been here from the beginning and stuck through my late uploads and lack of communication and I appreciate that so much.

This story is everything to me. Collin and Margo are my favorite characters, and I hope you know this ending was so hard for me to write, but it felt like the only way to get my message across.

Thank you for loving Collin & his story as much as I do.

Thank you for every read, every vote, every share, and every comment. I love reading all your thoughts: positive or negative.

I put every part of my soul into this book, and I hope that you could see that in the end.

Again, Thank you so much! I appreciate every single one of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 528 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
211K 8.8K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
3.6K 765 46
There was only one word to describe them - Inseparable. Marlene and Leandrea are your twin goals. The perfect siblings who did everything together...
1.5M 127K 56
| a true story about a boy who hides his pain behind his smile and a girl determined to see it | - FREE story with paid Exclusive Chapters and Writer...