Light of my Life

By mahivirat718

After one failed relationship, trust issues, trauma and torture that she beared, will she be able to find lig... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part 17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29

Part-22

447 28 26
By mahivirat718

Mahi and Aarya step out of the hotel to the parking area

"Mahi can we go by walking?" Aarya asks

"Are you sure? Instead let's do a thing let's take my car then we can walk near the beach cause the cafes around here are pretty far."

"Ohk yea that will be fine too."

After a 20 minute drive they reach a Cafe

"Aaru what do u wanna have?"

"Umm idk lemme see!" She says looking at the menu

"Yepp chocolate ice-cream with waffles!!"

"Nope, no ice-cream for u Aarya it's so cold out here and u catch cold easily so sorry but no." He says sternly

"Mahii pls naa I haven't had ice-cream in a long time now pls I'll be fine." She says showing him puppy her eyes.

"God, fine but just one scoop."

"Like brother like sister!" He thought to himself

"Yayaaa thanks Mahii."

He just smiles at her

After having a fun snack both of them headed out to the beach which was right in front of the Cafe.

They take a long walk through the shores Aarya collecting shells and Mahi holding a torch for her they have a lot of fun laughing and joking around.

They sit at the shore for a while none of them talking just admiring the beauty in front of them the peaceful voice of the waves the star's glistening on the sky moon shining up the water.

"You know Mahi as a kid I used to think the sky would fall down on us?" She said laughing a bit.

"Hahaha, you are funny!"

"Hehe, I always loved beaches you know, I enjoy exploring nature."

"Me tooo! Whenever, in my hometown, there is a hilly area where there is peace and quite. Whenever I am upset I always go there!" Mahi said.

"It very easily calms your mind." Aarya said.

"As a kid, when my dad used to come back from the office, he used to take me and Bhai for a bike ride around the colony. We used to ask for more, and he used to pretend to talk to the bike and say arey it's not listening." She said smiling remembering the memory.

"Haha fathers have their own way of expressing love!" He said

"Yeah they do!" She said

Aarya got up suddenly got up and went towards the sea and dipped her legs in water. Mahi ran behind her.

"Aarya! Don't go to much in waters, you will fall sick!"

"Don't worry I won't! This is the fun part of coming to a beach na Mahi!"

"Yes Aaru, but it's already cold, water's also cold na. Listen to me come out!"

"Thoda time na please!" She said showing puppy eyes.

"5 mins only then come out!" He said

She gave 440 volt smile.

"Come out now, chalo!" He said and almost dragged her out of water.

They went towards the car and Mahi gave a towel to dry herself.

"Mahi?" She started after a while.

"Yes Aaru?"

"Let's go on a long drive na!"

"Long drive? Abhi?"

"Haan maja ayega!"

"Abhi it's not safe!"

"Koi kuch nahi karega na!"

"It's too dark! Abhi safe nahi rahega!"

"You are there na Mahi!"

"But still Aarya!"

"Please, Mahi!" She said with a pleading voice.

"Fine let's go!" He said giving in and shaking his head.

"You are the best!" She squels and jumps on him, Mahi was shocked for a second but comes out of it and hugs her back.

"Abhi chale?" Mahi asked breaking the hug and smile.

"Chalo!" Aarya exclaimed her excitement contagious.

As they embarked on the journey for a long drive, Aarya's infectious energy filled the car. Mahi looked at her and smiled wondering how much excited and excited this girl is. He was quite happy seeing her smiling and laughing her heart out, as compared to the last few weeks.

As they travelled they left the city and entered an isolated forested area, there weren't many cars around.

"I think we are too far from the city and we need to turn around."

"I think too!" She said her excitement dripping.

Mahi began to turn the car around the car sputtered and came to a halt. He tried starting again but to no avail!

"What's wrong Mahi?" She began to get concerned.

"Let me check!" He got down and it was clear they couldn't fix on their own.

"There is some problem with the engine, and I am not able to get in touch with a mechanic at this hour! We need find some help!"

Suddenly it started to rain. Aarya started to shiver.

Mahi banged his hand on the bonnet of the car in frustration. Aarya got started due to it and flinched a bit.

"Mahi..." She started.

"What?" He yelled and she flinched at it.

She started sneezing continuously.

"I told you, it's not safe to not go on a long drive at this point of hour, don't have that ice cream, don't play in the water, but nahi suni meri baat! Bola tha bimar padogi!" He yelled.

"Sorry!" She said weekly looking down scared

Mahi instantly regretted yelling at her like that. He cursed himself.

He went towards her and slowly took her into a hug.

"I am sorry Aaru! I didn't mean to yell at you! I am just frustrated. I am sorry!" He said rubbing her back.

"It's okay Mahi, I understand!"

He broke the hug and kissed her forehead and carrassed her cheeks and stared into her eyes.

"Anyways let's see if we can find some help!"

After scanning around they saw a dim light at a distance.

"Look, there is a house let's see if they can help us."

Aarya nodded and they went towards that house hoping to see some friendly faces. They were drenched in rain.

On reaching the house, the nameplate read Mishra's Residence they knocked the door of the house.

An elderly looking couple opened the door.

"Yes?" The woman asked softly seeing them all wet.

"Aunty, we were going back to Mumbai and our car broke down, can you help us? We aren't able to get in contact!"

"Aao beta andar aa jao!₹

"Thank u aunty." Said aarya

"Kon Aya Hai?" An older man said entering the hall

"Arey yeh dono ki gadi kharab hogayi thi aur abhi barish bhi hai toh aaj raat yahe rukenge."

"Hello uncle." Says Mahi

"Hello beta arey she's shivering inhe pehel kapde dedo aur phir khana khate hai." The uncle says

"Ji aao beta yeh lo." She hands them some clothes and after changing mahi and aarya come into the dinning place where uncle and aunty were sitting

"Arey mein yeh puch na toh bhul gayi tum dono ka naam kya hai?" Asks aunty

"Anuty mein Aarya hoon aur yeah mere husband Mahi."

Mahi gets shocked hearing that from her.

Kya? I am what ? Mahi slowly whispers to Aarya in a teasing tone

"Shush." Says Aarya shushing him

"Arey bohot pyare naam hai ajao dono Beth jao." Says the uncle

They all sit and start eating

"Thank u aunty uncle aapne hame idhar rehne nahi diya hota toh kya hota Pata nahi." Says Aarya.

"Arey beta koi badi baat nahi hai vasi bhi meri beti padhne ke liya America gayi hai badi yad ati rahti hai uski tum aye to Acha laga." she says smiling at Aarya.

"Chalo yeh sab chodo kitne saal se sath ho dono? Asks uncle

"2 Saal" says mahi
"3 mahine" says aarya

"Haa? kya? Aunty Asks confused

"Aunty 2 Saal 3 mahine hua hai." Says mahi covering up.

Aunty gets some food for them, they have it laughing, the couple sharing some funny stories from there past!

After having their dinner aunty takes them to their rooms.

"Beta yeh hamari beti ka room hai, bed thoda chota hai adjust karlena Goodnight."

"Goodnight aunty." They all bid Goodnights and go into there rooms

After coming in the room Mahi looks at Aarya biting her nails

"Umm aab kya kare?"

"Kya Matlab kya kare? What's the problem?" Mahi asks messing with her

Aarya looks at him in disbelief

"Kya Mahi there's only one bed no couch what are we supposed to do??"

"Arey why do u need another bed? ? Maiin toh apka Pati dev hu na chalo let's sleep." Mahi says getting on the bed

"Mahiii stop it naa woh maine isliye bola taki they let us stay here!"

"Acha, but abb boldiya hai naa, to ajao aur soja!"

She gets annoyed by him and throws a pillow at him

Mahi throws a pillow back at her this goes on for a while until Mahi gets up from the bed and starts chasing her. He gets a hold on her and starts tickling her until Aarya's leg hits the bed and she falls on the bed with Mahi on top of her

They both got lost for a moment Aarya was all red and Mahi admiring her shy face. Smile crept on his face, in trance he slowly caressed her cheeks, his breath fanning Aarya's face. He bent a bit and kissed her forehead.

The noise of thunder breaks their trance, and they separate and Mahi realises his actions.

Due to the new place Aarya gets a bit scared, she sleeps hugging Mahi like he was a teddy bear. He held her close patting her back.

In the middle of night, Aarya started shivering, which broke Mahi's sleep! Seeing her shiver he got worried, and touched her forehead it was burning hot.

"She has fever!" He thought to himself.
He quickly wrapped her with another blanket and hugged her more tightly to give her more warmth, and rubbed her back.

Next day morning, there was no improvement, the fever was still high. He was worried as Aarya was getting sick and he was not able to contact Virat or Ro, he knew he had a long explanation to give about their sudden absence.

He went downstairs and saw aunty in the kitchen doing some chores. He knocked at the entrance,

"Aunty?" He called softly.

"Ha beta?"

"Koi paracetamol hoga? Aarya ko bukhar chada hai!"

"Aree, ek kaam Karo I'll make something to eat, wake her up! And yeah take these cold strips and apply it!" Saying she handed it to them and gave some meds to him.

He came up and saw her and she had cuddled to herself and sleeping.
He sat beside her, ran a affectionate hand on her hairs.

"Aaru, get up, have something and you need to take meds, you'll feel better!" He said patting her cheeks lightly.
She groans.

"I don't wanna wake up!" She says weakly in drowsy tone.

"Bacha, you need have your meds and some food, how will you feel better then?"

"Fine!" She says and gets up with help of Mahi.

AHMEDABAD:

Here Virat was pacing in the room, extremely worried as he couldn't get in contact with Mahi or Aarya.

Virat and Rohit were still stuck in Ahmedabad for meeting and brand purpose.

"Vi? Baith ja na thodi der, kuch hoga nahi lag raha hoga! Shant ho ja!" Ro said

"Kaise shant ho jau main Ro? Kuch contact nahi ho pa raha!"

"Team mein kisi ko call kiya? Rishu? Harry? Shreyas?"

"Haan Harry ko kiya tha, voh bola voh kal hotel ke bahar gaye the car lekar uske baad kuch contact nahi ho paya hai!"

"Acha! Out of range gaye honge! Ho jayega contact!"

"But Ro..."

"No buts, agar doper Tak nahi hua then let's see kya karna hai. Abhi get ready we need to go for shoot!"

"Fine, chal!" Vi said.

Meanwhile at the cottage:

Mahi fed her breakfast, and handed her meds.

"I don't want them!"

"Aarya, no drama on these! Have it! You need to feel better!"

"Mahiii!"

"Aarya I am not listening to you on this, have them!" He said a bit sternly yet soft.

"Fine!" She said making faces and had them without further tantrums.

"That's like a good girl!" He said.

Aunty was watching all this from the door and was admiring them.

"Aarya beta? Kuch aur chahiye tum ko? Abhi kaisa feel ho Raha hai?" Aunty asked.

"Nahi aunty, I am fine!" She said with a smile.

"Mahi beta, uncle ne mechanic ko call kiya hai, voh aake thik kar dega!"

"Are aunty iski kya jarurat thi?"

"Are itna kya hai, pehchaan ka hai!"

"Thank you aunty!" He said

"Jab tak ye recover nahi hoti idhar hi raho, travel mat karo!"

"Haan aunty!" Mahi said and she left!

"Mahi, let's go back to Mumbai na! I really don't wanna stay here, we are burdening them!" She said

"Aaru, bacha, you are not well na kiddo, you are looking so weak!"

"Mahi I really wanna be home! I don't find it right to burden them with us! Please can we leave?" She said in a pleading voice on the verge of tears.

"Okay fine bacha! Let the mechanic fix the car then we will leave. Promise me Munbai jake, we are gonna meet doctor and take medicines without any nakhra!"

"I promise Mahi!"

Aunty who came to give Aarya hot turmeric milk, overheard their conversation, she entered.

"Beta, ye halat mein travel karna thik nahi hai, aur bimar pad jaogi!" She said and gave Aarya the milk.

"Aunty, trust me I'll be fine, don't worry!"

"Aunty, ye jab bimar padti hai all she needs is her bed, her place! Or she gets cranky! I promise aunty we will keep you updated about her!"

"Thike beta, batana jarur!"

"Haan aunty!"

She left to prepare some food for them on the way.

Mahi sat beside her and took her in a hug!

"Mahi? We didn't tell bhai about our whereabouts or unse contact nahi ho paya hai! He must be worried by now!" She said looking up from the hug!

"You are right, yahan range nahin hai, once we go near City, main call karta hoon!"

"Okay!"

"Don't worry, we will explain him our adventure, I am sure he will understand!" Mahi said trying to assure her as she looked worried.

After one hour the mechanic fixed their car, and Mahi and Aarya got ready to leave!

"Uncle, aunty thank you so much for letting us stay the night! We are truly grateful!" Mahi said sincerely.

"Hann thank you so much!"

"Are koi nahi beta! Kisi ko musibat mein dekhke ignore nahi kar sakte, Hume acha laga tum log aye, naye log mile. Aarya beta, dhyan rakhna, keep us updated!" Aunty said

"Haan aunty jarur!"

They bid goodbye to them and they left.

"Are you feeling okay?" Mahi asked once they settled in.

"Ya Mahi, abhi I am okayy!" She said

"You don't look okay!"

"I am okay till we reach Mumbai!"

"Okay fine!"

"They were so nice!" Aarya said

"Yes, they were indeed. Such people are rare!"

"Yeah! I mean they treated us just like there own kids! Made us feel home!"

"Yeah! In today's world no one does that!"

"Glad, we found them!"

"Yeahh! Now close your eyes and try and relax."

She nodded and she closed her eyes!

Hey, guyss I am back with the update!!!!! Hope you guys like it!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 770 11
They were once best of friends, soul brothers and each other's rocks of strength. But now there are cracks on these rocks. What happened and will it...
18.2K 1.5K 21
Aarohi x Virat Kohli A girl with family as enemy with a perfect maternal and in laws as her wall and a knight in shing armor her husband...
40.5K 2.1K 21
One friend is going through a lot but hides it from his best friend. What will happen when the other comes to know everything? Will the relationship...
74.9K 4.1K 41
A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will be broken and messed for the second time...