Not That Into You: a Carlos S...

By soup_for_azriel

Carlos Sainz Jr has it all easy for him. The good looks, the secured driver's seat at Ferrari, a loyal teamma... More

A/N
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Part Two
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Thirty One

282 6 2
By soup_for_azriel

A/N: I know! I know! I'm sorry!!! It's been five months and I haven't updated this. I thought my Carlos Sainz phase was over but I met him recently and oh boy was I so wrong.

So here's the update that has been sitting in my drafts since forever. Hope you guys like it. And yes I'll be updating more frequently now.

Kisses
xxx

Morgan

She gasped as he pulled down her underwear, his fingers immediately replacing the fabric in the process. He didn't break eye contact with her as he continued his gentle assault on her. Carlos continued dragging his fingers up and down her core and Morgan could feel the heat down there increasing by the second and with it the wetness that she was positive was coating his fingertips.

"Carlos!" she gasped as he slid a finger inside her and she had to grab his shoulders to keep herself upright as her knees almost buckled. His grip on her thigh tightened as he continued sliding his finger in and out of her, the other fingers still carried on stroking her. She bit her lip as he added another finger inside her and this time increased the pace a little. "Fuck," she moaned as he let out a breathy grunt when he felt her wetness. Morgan couldn't think straight, every time she closed her eyes she could picture his- staring right back at her, asking for her permission, glazed with desire.

"Fuck that's it, keep doing that cariño," he gritted out as she felt her core stretch and compress around his fingers. He felt so good, his fingers were twisting and turning inside her making the pleasure ripple down her legs. She felt them shake, the telltale sign of an orgasm on its way.

He must've realized it too because he pulled out his fingers and she yelped in protest. She wasn't given the opportunity to argue when he grabbed her and pulled her on to him, flipping her down on the bed as he quickly got down to his knees.

"Fuck! Carlos!" she gasped as this time he rolled up her dress and brought his mouth to her core. Her back arched, her fingers gripping the sheets as his tongue dived into her. He was gentle and rough at the same time, his tongue doing magic down there inside her.

"You taste so good cariño," he groaned as he continued kissing and sucking her core. She gasped again, her thighs tightening around his head as he increased the pace and added his fingers into the mix. For a second she felt self conscious about what was happening. While he was still devouring her, she lifted her head up to find her thighs painfully tight against the sides of his head. Was she suffocating him? Fuck. Was she heavy?

"I swear to God Morgan if you loosen that grip!" Carlos groaned angrily, his free arm wrapping around her thigh bringing it closer to his head. She wasn't allowed to reply as he found her pleasure spot and she let out a loud gasp when he pressed the tip of his tongue flat against it, her thighs involuntarily tightened again in the process. She felt like her head was about to explode with all what was happening and she gripped the sheets tighter. He slid in two fingers, his tongue still on her as he increased the pace. He didn't stop once to take a breather. Instead he reached up and cupped her left breast, his fingers efficiently pulling down the top of her dress. She felt the cold air-con hit her exposed skin and it was immediately replaced with his hand as he fondled it. She moaned, this time the waves of pleasure coursing through her stronger than ever. Her knees buckled, her hips bucked. "Fuck!" she screamed as the most strongest orgasm hit her. She felt her eyes roll to the back of her head as wave after wave of bliss coursed through her and Carlos lapped up the spoils of her pleasure.

She gasped as she brought her hips back down to the bed and he looked up at her with a grin, his nose and chin glistening with her arousal.

"Fuck," he said, still grinning, "I enjoyed that," he whispered as he slowly crawled up towards her. She let out a breathy chuckle as he bent down to kiss her and she tasted herself on him. She realized with a start that she wanted more and as he kissed her she reached down to unbuckle his belt.

"Are you sure?" He asked pulling back from the kiss.

"I just came all over your face, what other sort of confirmation do you need Carlos?" she said as she lifted her head up to catch his lips with hers. He immediately went back to kissing her as she successfully managed to unbutton his pants and slide it down his thighs with her feet.

He pressed himself against her and she felt his hardness against her. She moaned at the sensation as she reached down to take off his boxers.

"Carlos? Everything alright? You can't get too late for the party," it was Rupert from the other side of the door. Morgan gasped, pushing him away from her as Carlos hurriedly put on his pants.

"Uh yeah we're coming," he called out, "Give us five minutes,"

"The car is waiting for you guys, I'll see you downstairs buddy," Rupert said as Morgan heard him walk away.

"Fuck we're late," she said as she fixed her dress and put her panties back on. She ran towards the mirror, aimlessly touching up on whatever makeup she had managed to mess up and ran a brush through her hair to get rid of the tangles. She had planned to do a slick back ponytail but she decided against it seeing that her hair seemed to look more voluminous if not a bit knotty from what had just happened a few minutes ago.

That'll do.

She stared at her flushed reflection as she watched Carlos make his way towards her. Morgan didn't protest as his hands wrapped around her waist and he pulled her against him. He reached up to grab her chin as he turned her face towards his and kissed her hard. She almost melted into him but felt his phone buzz in his pocket. It was probably Rupert urging them to hurry up.

"Come on Sainz, we have to go," she said as she pulled back and gave him a stern look. He squeezed her hips, "Once we get back to the hotel we're picking up from where we left off," he said as he bent down to kiss her neck.

"I wouldn't expect anything less," she said with a chuckle as he softly nibbled the side of her neck and kissed her there. She almost wanted to push him back on to the bed and get back to what they were doing just seconds ago but she knew that he needed to make an appearance or else they'd both get in trouble.

A few minutes later they were outside the hotel and Enzo was ushering them into the backseat of the car. "Which party are we going to Enzo?" Carlos asked in Italian as they drove away from the hotel. Morgan turned to make sure that they were being followed by the Minotaur agents. She spotted the sleek black Ferrari following them and sent a quick text to Hawk just to confirm his location.

"Everything alright?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah just making sure the security is tight," she said as she leaned her head against the seat. She caught him staring and raised an eyebrow.

"You're beautiful," Carlos whispered.

She didn't know what came over her as she reached up and kissed him. Maybe it was her raging hormones or maybe she was getting more delirious by the second but all Morgan wanted was him. Carlos seemed to be sharing the same sentiment as he pressed something on his side of the door and a black window of sorts rose up from the front hand rest covering Enzo's view of the backseat. In a flash he lifted her up and pulled her down hard against his lap and Morgan hooked her legs around his sides, straddling him in the process as she deepened the kiss. Her fingers combed through his soft hair and his were pressing against her back, pushing her tighter against him.

"I need you Morgan," he whispered to her ear as he lifted up her dress and squeezed her ass, "Fuck, you have no idea how badly I do,".

"I may have an indication," she said with a small chuckle as she felt his erection against her core.

She unbuckled his pants and slid her hand underneath his boxers and Carlos hissed in pleasure as she made contact with his arousal. His head rolled back to his seat as she began working her way through it and he let out a soft grunt as she slowly increased the pace.

"Fuck baby, just like that," he groaned as Morgan pleasured him. She pulled his face towards hers as he kissed her and wound his fingers over the thin string of her panties. She could see how she was affecting him, his breaths were shortening, his lips parting and his hands grabbing her sides more tighter by the second. She almost wanted to get on her knees and take him in her mouth but she doubted she had room in the backseat to do so. Her hand would have to do.

He came hard and she gasped as he pulled her hard against him as he muffled his groans into her neck. "Fuck Morgan what was that?" he asked as she felt him relaxing slowly.

"Just a little sneak peek," she said with a wink as she passed him the tissue box. He quickly cleaned himself and she did the same. She peered out of the tinted windows to find the club looming ahead, "just in time," she said as she slowly got off his lap. Her legs were cramped up and she winced as she sat back down on her seat.

"What's wrong?"

"Need to stretch it out a little," she said with a chuckle and slapped his hand away when he tried to grab her thigh.

"I was going to massage it!" Carlos countered.

"Don't. I don't think we'd ever get to the party if you keep touching me,"

"I don't want to go now,"

"Hilarious. You have to make an appearance," she said as she fixed her dress and hair. She could see the flash of cameras from outside, mentally preparing herself for the next few hours, Morgan pulled her lips up to her best smile as they pulled up to the front of the club.

The cameramen were all over her the second she got out of the car and she felt herself tightly grasp on to Carlos's arm as she walked into the club. They stopped a few times to pose for the cameras but soon they were inside the venue, the neon strobe lights almost blinding her in the process. "You want to grab something to drink?" Carlos asked as he leaned closer to her, his lips brushed against her ear and she bit down the shiver that ran down her spine. "Just water, I'm still on the clock you know," she said with a little wink.

Carlos's face tightened for a split second and before she could ask him why, he was gently pushing past the crowd and to the bar. Morgan cocked her head to the side, unsure of what had caused him to react that way but her thoughts were interrupted when she felt Hawk come stand beside her. "See anything weird?" he asked as they stood shoulder to shoulder. She scanned the room slowly, going over everything both Hawk and herself had planned out days ago, all the agents were placed around the room, the controls room with their equipment was just a few meters away. A few of the bottle girls gave them a sideways glance as they subtly touched the transparent microphone hooked around their ears. She wasn't sure what would happen tonight but Morgan didn't want to leave any room for error.

"I see that you and Carlos are slowly easing into this 'relationship'," Hawk mused from beside her. Morgan swatted him lightly with her purse, "Shut up," she whispered and angled her face away from his so that wouldn't see the smile on her lips. Almost as if sensing it, Hawk chuckled, "I give it two hours before you two lose it and head straight back to the hotel to finish off what you started,"

"What makes you think anything happened?"

"You got that look all over your face,"

"I do not!"

"Mhmm, yeah you for sure do not,"

Morgan shook her head, "You're a menace," she said, crossing her hands over her chest. She craned her head towards the bar to catch a glimpse of Carlos. She caught sight of the back of his head, his hair was still a little dishevelled and this time she couldn't fight the blush that crept up her cheeks when her mind went back to what had transpired between them just seconds before they got here.

"Don't," Hawk softly said and Morgan's head whipped back around to face him. "Don't what?" she snapped.

"Don't get attached. I can see it all over your face,"

"I don't mix pleasure with work." she knew she sounded defensive but the reality of what they were up against was slowly dawning on her. She hated that Hawk could sense it. He turned to face her, his eyebrow raised in the process, "What is he to you Morgan?" he asked.

Suddenly the music was too loud, she didn't know if it was the effect of the alcohol from before that was making her jumpy or if it was the look on Hawk's face. She felt a bead of sweat trickle down her spine and she rolled her shoulders back uncomfortably as she turned to face him. He still had that knowing look on his face and it irritated her. She was professional, she never mixed her pleasure with work save for her unspoken agreement with Hawk. Morgan was Carlos's security, that was all that she would ever be for him, nothing more. After all of this was over, she would leave- go back to London and then wherever she'd be assigned to. Her mood soured further, she had made a mistake.

She turned her attention back to the bar and caught Carlos speaking with a few of his colleagues. He looked to be at ease and she bit down the smile that threatened to overcome her when she saw him laugh at a joke Lando presumably made.

"See those guys over there?" Hawk was at her ear again, "D'you know which guest list they're from?"

Morgan turned her attention to the small group of men who were sitting amongst some leggy models at a booth not too far from where she and Hawk stood. She tried to recognize their faces but nothing came to mind. "I'll ask controls and see if they can ID their faces," Morgan said as she pulled out her phone and made her way to the bathroom.

The bathroom wasn't busy save for two stalls which were occupied. Morgan slid into the last one and waited till the two women left. She heard one flush before the other followed and she leaned against the door as she waited for them to wash their hands.

"Is he here?" One of the women asked.

"I saw him come in with her," the other replied.

"Are you going to meet him after like you guys planned to?"

"So far he hasn't texted me cancelling our plans, I feel like Carlos is still up for it,"

Morgan's heart stopped for a millisecond. She could feel her cheeks grow warm with embarrassment and before she knew it she was pressing down the flush and exiting her stall.

If Rebecca recognised her, she didn't show it.

Ignoring the woman, Morgan made her way to the sink to wash her hands. She could see the other woman cast her a quick glance before her eyes widened. Rebecca was leaned over the sink applying a fresh layer of lipstick. She felt a pang of jealousy course through her and for once she didn't tamper it down. So he was still seeing her. After what had happened between the two of them just hours ago, Carlos was still here with Rebecca, he had agreed to meet her after the party.

Embarrassment coursed through her entire body and Morgan wanted to go back into the stall and compose herself. She was an absolute idiot for entertaining the idea of her and Carlos even if it was for one mere fling. Fling or not she didn't want to be the other woman in anyone's relationship. Secret or not.

Done with her lipstick, Rebecca pocketed it and left the bathroom with the other girl. As soon as the door shut after them, Morgan leaned against the sink and took in a few deep breaths. She was livid. She felt like an absolute fool. Hawk was right, she was getting attached.

She slipped her lipstick back into her purse and made her way to the door. She was going to have a nice stern chat with her fake boyfriend.

But all her plans came to a standstill when she heard the unmistakable sound of gunshots ring through the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 617 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
31.5K 1K 61
'It's easy to hate someone when you don't know their story. Before, I saw him as the one thing getting in my way, someone who breezed in and took eve...
133K 3.8K 47
Sara, an enthusiastic badminton player, was forced to quit at the age of 21 after trying to be the best for years. A returning injury kept her from s...
28.4K 406 28
Elena Laurier grew up dreaming of one day becoming a Formula 1 racing driver, but in the unfortunate world of today, participating in such a male-dom...