Mafia's Lost Love (BTS Jungko...

By YeongHee7508

Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafi... More

Intro
Chatterbox
I lost my sister
I want something
My Friend
Promise
Nickname
I came here to apologize
Chatterbox to the quitest
A Chance
Shopping
The Mission
Sleep with me
I think I fell for her
Don't leave me
Will you be my girlfriend?
Enjoying your special moment, huh?
I'll never leave you
I'm Mafia King for a reason
Don't leave me Y/N
I can't find her.
Shoot him!
You are Min Y/N
Don't try to come near me
FLASHBACK - I
FLASHBACK - II
The Proposal
Wedding Day
Best Uncle
BONUS
New Book
COVER UPDATED!

Let me go back to oppa

5.7K 160 74
By YeongHee7508

Y/N's POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. My head was aching a bit. I tried to remember what happened. Then I remembered the incident of last night. It was a very beautiful room with modern look.

"Where am I? Did that man kill me? Oh no I'm in heaven. But I thought heaven has clouds. Today I got to know that heaven is totally modern without clouds. Hmm......oh no what am I thinking! Am I really dead!" I thought.

Suddenly I saw that the door knob twisted. I laid on the bed before the opening of door and started to pretend to be asleep.

"Are you awake?" A boy's voice came.

I continued my act to be asleep.

" I know that you are awake and pretending to be asleep. Put your act aside." With that voice I felt a hand at my thigh.

I flinched and shot woke up. I saw a handsome man sitting at the edge of the bed. But he isn't the man I saw yesterday.

"But thank God I'm alive. I'm not in heaven." I thought.

"Who are you? And why am I here? Leave me" I said.

"No babygirl you can't go anywhere from here after what you saw yesterday." He said.

"What a pervert!" I thought.

Then he showed a smile. But I have to say that his eye smile is beautiful.

I noticed that the door was opened behind him. I thought something for a while a decided to run from there.

"What are you thinking with a serious face?" He said.

Then suddenly I pushed him and ran towards the door. He fell off the bed, so it took time for him to stand up.

I ran with my full speed. But this place was unfamiliar so I didn't know where to go. I saw stairs. I ran downstairs. That boy is still running behind me shouting," Hey you! Stop there." I was just running. Then I saw a boy standing there talking on phone.

Author's POV :

Y/N ran to that boy talking on boy, named as Yoongi, and hid behind him saying," Oppa please save me."

"Who are you and what are you doing here? " Yoongi said with a confused frown.

"Oppa I don't know how I came here. I want to go back to my oppa." She said with pleading eyes.

"Then go to your house and leave me." Yoongi said.

"But how?" She said
"Just like the way you came here" Yoongi said with an obvious look.

"But I don't know how I came here." She said. "Please oppa send me back to my home."

"I don't know. Please don't bother me." Yoongi said.

"Who brought this girl here? Send her back to the place from where she is brought." Yoongi said in a loud voice making sure it is audible to everyone.

"She can't go anywhere." A voice came. Jimin came there running.

"But why?" Yoongi asked.

"She saw that hyung." Jimin said.

"Please let me go back to my home. I'm begging you, please." She said while joining her both hands together.

"No you can't." Jimin said.

"Please" she again requested hoping them to agree.

"You can't." Jimin said.

"Yah! Stop arguing." Yoongi said.

"Please Mr. Cat let me go" She said to Yoongi with pleading eyes.

"What? Mr. Cat?" Yoongi frowned.

"Yeah! Because you look just like a cat. Your eyes are just like that of a cat." She said.

"Whatever." He said.

"Okay, now it's time for some drama Y/N in which you are expert. He he he." She said to her in her mind.

"Please let me go back to my oppa. He would have been waiting for me. I have not been back to my home since yesterday. He must be worried. He loves me so much. He wouldn't even have taken his dinner. He must have cried too. I can't let him like that. Please let me go back to my oppa." She said with sad puppy eyes facing Yoongi.

"I know he would have been boring the neighbours with his dad jokes. He he he...." She thought.

Now Yoongi's annoyed expression changed to a serious one. He left from there.

" Now you have to go back to the room." Jimin said. He started to come near her to take her back to her room.

But Y/N ran from there in any random direction as she was still unfamiliar to that place.

Jimin also ran behind her. Suddenly Y/N opened the door of a random room and entered there.

"Yah! Stop! You are not allowed to go there." Jimin yelled behind her. But she didn't hear. "Now you are dead." He mumbled.

Y/N was making her breath normal. But then she looked around in the room and found the room really nice.

Then suddenly the bathroom door opened and Jungkook came out just with a towel wrapped around his waist and with wet hair as he just took shower.

"Yah! What are you doing here in my room? Who allowed you here?" He yelled in an angry voice.

Y/N was just looking at him. He had muscular body with strong abs.

When Y/N realised his anger,she said ," Oh my holy shit! You are so handsome Mr. Mafia. And your abs are just wow. How do you manage to maintain such a good body with such Mafia things? My brother always keeps saying that he is world wide handsome. But I think that he is wrong. You really very handsome Mr. Mafiia. You ar-"

"JUST SHUT THE F*UCK UP AND TELL ME WHY DID YOU INTRUDED IN MY ROOM." He said in an angry voice.

He started to come near her. She kept walking backwards until her back touched the door of the room.

She suddenly opened the door and ran the hell out of there while shouting," I'M SORRY."

On the other hand

Jin's POV:

I haven't slept the whole night as I was waiting for Y/N. Now I'm worried about her. She always comes home by night. But this time she didn't. Is she okay?

With a worried heart I decided to go to the cafe as I have to work there.

I can't even complain in police as 24 hours have not completed. I hope she will come home soon.

Y/N's POV:

I'm in the room which is now called my room. Oh no, I want to go home. I am missing Jin Oppa already. They are not letting me go. What do I do?

No need to worry Y/N. Now I will rest and think of a plan to escape from here with my beautiful sexy brain.

Now let me think of something.

Author's POV:

With that she sat on her bed and shifted her gaze all around the room.

She saw there a window. She thought," How about I escape from that window? But I'm on 1st floor. How can I?" " I may find something in this room." Thinking that she started to find something.

She found a rope in the drawer of the table beside her bed.

She tied one end of the rope besides her window let the other end to fall free down the window.

She took her bag and started to climb down the window. She was not nervous climbing down the window as she has done it lot in the adventure parks.( Seriously! I don't know if such parks even exist or not!😅)

Finally she has successfully climbed down the window.

She was very happy as now she could go back to her home. She was imagining how she would annoy her brother after getting back to home

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice that there was a swimming pool there. Her foot accidentally sipped, as she was lost in her thoughts, and she fell in the pool.

That was a deep pool. But Y/N didn't know how to swim. She tried to swim but she couldn't. Her efforts resulted only in some splashes of water.

Now she was regretting why she didn't learn to swim. She tried to scream for help, " HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME !"

But she found there no one. She was struggling to survive. But soon she started to feel dizzy.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.4K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
360K 10.4K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
3.9K 174 22
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
95.3K 3K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...