Heardtale: Robocar Poli arc

By annaNTRuR

Heardtale Is my RCP AU. Here you will see more of my stories, sometimes stories from the original episodes, b... More

"Save Helly": Alternative story (applies to Heardtale, my main AU)
Night Talk (Heardtale RCP arc)
Big Brother and Little Brother (Heardtale RCP arc)
A missing part 1
A missing. part 2
Attempted murder
It has to be him
It was good to see you.
A son without a father and a father without a son.
New and old faces
Crystal Town Rescuers
A little walk
"Let's Be Honest": Alternative story
Explanation. (in short)
Rescuer Day.
You need to follow your own advice sometimes.
I'm glad you're okay.
Is this our destiny? part 1.
Is this our destiny? part 2.
Is this our destiny? part 3
Is this our destiny? part 4

You are my family.

107 0 0
By annaNTRuR

(Lore of one character is present here. Enjoy reading.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jin was cleaning the garage to her surprise; Helly returned early from patrol and decided to help her. While cleaning, a photo accidentally fell on the floor, white side up, next to Helly. Helly picked up the photo and turned it to face him. There he was with young Jin and their parents, although they were Jin's parents, but to Helly they were also his parents. The parents themselves were blond, Jin's father had a slightly dark beard and brown eyes, Jin's mother had light amber eyes and was slightly tanned, unlike Jin's father.

"Wow, I was wondering where the photo is." Jin said coming up behind Helly, which made him flinch. But over time he calmed down.

"Well, with such a mess in the garage, it's not surprising that you managed to lose it." Helly commented on this moment, which made Jin chuckle slightly offended.

"But in fact, we haven't called them for a long time, right?" the helicopter asked the dispatcher.

"It's true. I'll have to call them in the evening, if there are no calls." Jin said this and made a note to herself.

"Yeah, I think they'll be glad to see us." Helly said this with a smile and joy in his voice. Jin was sorting through things in one box and took out a piece of paper with the inscription "I should tell him when the time comes." Jin shuddered slightly, realizing that this means and what kind of note this is. She didn't know what to do until they approached her.

"Jin, what's wrong?" Helly carefully touched Jean's shoulder. She turned to him and saw concern in his eyes. The dispatcher sighed in hopelessness and sat down on a chair, Helly put the photo on the table, waiting for an answer from Jin.

"Helly, while we're alone, can we talk?" Jean asked him, Helly didn't understand what the question was, but nodded, giving a positive answer.

"Do you remember how mom and dad said that you were originally created as a rescuer?" Jin asked Helly.

"Um...yes. Should they have told me anything else?" Helly asked her.

"Not them, but me." Jin answered the question, the helicopter felt uneasy. Jin began her story.

--------------------------------------------------

"I hope they don't kill me," young Jin stayed late with her work until the night. Jin's parents were late at work and would not return until the next day. It was raining outside, not hard, but you could get wet quickly. Unexpectedly for Jin herself, someone knocked on the front door of the house. She carefully walked to the front door and looked through the peephole. There stood a man in light clothes, all wet. Jin carefully opened the front door and the man was surprised, not expecting that the door would be opened for him.

"Good evening, it would be more correct to say "night". I'm Brandon and I'm here on business, but I couldn't find the nearest hotel for the night. Can I stay here for the night? I'll leave right away the next morning." The man introduced himself and explained his situation. Jin didn't know how to react to this, but decided to help the man.

"Come in." Jin stepped aside, allowing him to pass. Brandon leaned in thanks and walked forward. Taking off his shoes, he and Jin went to the bathroom so he could dry himself there. After a while, Brandon dried himself off while Jin waited outside. As Jin walked the man to the kitchen and turned on the light, she took a better look at the man: he had brown hair, the left side of his face was burned, and he had a prosthetic arm on his left arm. The left eye seemed to be blind, and the right eye was dark pink. He was wearing a light blue jacket and black trousers.

"Would you like coffee or tea?" Jin asked Brandon.

"Tea, if you have it. And two spoons of sugar, please." Brandon replied. There was tea in the house, green tea with two spoons of sugar was made a few minutes later. Jin gave him a glass of tea, for which Brandon thanked her.

"Excuse me, what is your name?" Brandon asked the young girl.

"My name is Jin." The girl introduced herself to the man.

"Jin, please tell me, are your parents at home? Or any of the adults?" Brandon asked Jin.

"No, I'm alone with my younger brother, and my parents will be back tomorrow. They're not at home for work." - Jean answered the man's question.

- "I see....then I'll ask you something: have you or your younger brother seen a green helicopter with blue propellers, and on its head the letter "H"?" The man asked the girl this question.

"..Yes, we saw this helicopter." Jin answered as if she was not very close to the helicopter. The man's face lit up with curiosity.

"Really? Can you tell me how he is now? Is he alive?" The man began to ask the girl, which made her feel uneasy.

"Y-yes, he's alive." Jin answered, Brandon sighed with relief.

"Glory to heaven." The man said this with great relief. Jin was surprised by this.

"Do you know him?" Jin carefully asked Brandon.

"Sometimes I talked to him, but most of the time I knew his father. More precisely, one of his fathers." Brandon answered the question. Apparently he wanted to speak out. And Jin began to listen to him:

"The fact is that I was an assistant to one of his fathers, now his father and his other father are no longer alive. They both died in an explosion, I received these scars from the same explosion that killed them. My older brother also worked with one of his fathers, but as it turned out... Helly's father, with whom my older brother worked, is not a very kind and honest person. And after the explosion, it turned out that he was involved in the explosion. My brother asked me to create a special program , which would erase all his memories except his name. And I created this program, like a virus that cleared itself, that is, after erasing the memory, the virus would simply disappear from his chip, as if the virus had never existed. And predicting your next question: we did this so that he would start a new life where he was not familiar with the one who wanted to destroy him." Brandon explained how he was familiar with that helicopter. Jin was surprised by this information, not knowing what to say. But she decided to ask, but carefully:

"Don't you want to see him? I mean, you've come a hard way, right?"

"I admit, I would like to see him, but think for yourself. I am nothing to him, those who are next to him now will be important to him. And for me to hear that he is alive and well is already good news. And I hope that he has a loving family that will never leave him." The man confessed to the girl. Jin nodded understandingly, accepting the man's words. She saw that the man had finished his tea and yawned.

"I can make a mattress for you in my room, and I'll sleep in the living room. I don't plan on going to bed anyway." Jin suggested. The man became slightly nervous.

"No, no, everything is fine. I myself can sleep in the living room, and you sleep peacefully in your room." - The man suggested something else. Jean more or less agreed with this and went to show Brandon the living room. There is a special blanket for guests, Jean took it out and covered the sofa with this blanket. Brandon thanked the girl, lay down on the sofa and covered himself, he immediately fell asleep. Jin walked out of the living room, leaving Brandon alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I got up at 5 am, and he got up at 6 am. I offered him breakfast, but he refused and asked me to open the front door. I did so, then we said goodbye." Jin finished her story. This was a surprise for Helly, who began to think about Jin's words.

"Well, he's right about something..." Helly began, which attracted Jin's attention: "You, mom and dad, guys and children are really dear to me. And I will never replace you, because you are my family. "Helly said this. Jin was pleased to hear these words.

"And plus, you're one of my best big sisters." Helly said and put his arm around Jin's shoulder, pulling her towards him.

"And you are the best little brother." Jin answered, Helly giggled slightly.

"I'm your only younger brother." Helly said this with a smile that was considered "I'm right" in the Jin family. Jin rolled her eyes playfully and patted Helly on the head.

"Let's continue cleaning before the others return." Jin suggested and Helly nodded. Helly began to examine the box next to the photograph, and Jean the one where she found the note. As she was looking around, she noticed a strange comic book. The title of this comic was as follows: The Adventures of the Incredible Helly. Jin smiled to herself.

"Helly, I didn't know that you made your own comic." Jin said this with a sly smile, Helly looked at her in surprise.

"Comic book? What comic-" When the helicopter saw what Jin was talking about, he was shocked and very embarrassed.

"Listen, Jin, there's nothing interesting there. Let me throw it away -"

"Oh, no, I'm going to read this and you won't stop me!" Jin ran into the street, Helly did not immediately understand what happened, but realizing what happened, he quickly chased after Jean. The others returned to the station, talking about something.

"Seriously, Jin. You won't like this!"

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad." The others stopped talking and saw Jin running away from Helly, who was flying after her. The children stood in surprise, and the rescuers were shocked.

"Um, what did we miss?" Kim asked this, to which Conrad shrugged. When both boys looked at the three rescuers, they saw pure shock in their eyes.

"I think they have culture shock." Conrad said this in a whisper, to which Kim nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 126 21
I finished this story a while back, so now I give it to you! I do not own httyds or tfp. I love you dragon and robo lovers! PEACE!
9.2K 27 200
Creepypasta head cannons who doesn't love those weird things that just pop into your head at random times also why are some of these so fucking weird...
121K 1.6K 18
Meh. -I Don't own Anything.
2.1K 21 9
Ships: Implied Pepperony Stucky Wanda and Vision I do not own the rights to any Marvel characters. I'm just using these characters to tell a story :)