Spaceboy (CM Punk story)

Bởi Dr_Rorschach

CM Punk and Alex had always disliked each other. Alex gets back in the ring. Then Punk and Alex get paired... Xem Thêm

Spaceboy (CM Punk story)
Taking Chances
Higher Than Ever
Hell In A Cell
I Like Yo Smile
Socked
Would You Like To Go Out Sometime?
One glass won't hurt.
Carnival Ride
News
Isn't it fun being Punk?
Hospitals and love. Not at the same time though.
We're All Dead Now
Masquerade
Thanks Dolph...
7 years have gone so fast.
Chicago
Surprise
Chocolate Bar
Harley Davidson
All The Great Things
You Know Your In Love
Wrestlemania 29
The Best and the Worse
Save Me From My Solitude
Dolphins
Kick Ass

Why Don't You Stay

825 17 5
Bởi Dr_Rorschach

*RECAP*

 "Alex? what are you doing?!"  I was getting all wet from the shower.

"I just wanted to come, so I drove here…"  I was trying to look at his face… his face!

"Drove here on what?"

"The motorcycle…"  

"Baby, that's not safe."  He hugged he and it was the awkwardest hug ever.  I pulled back and kissed his lips, then his neck, and his chest.  He took his hand and lifted my chin up so I could look into his eyes.

"And I missed you."  I said.  Phil kissed me, it was a passionate kiss that I yearned for, for two days.

"I missed you too."  He said and I smiled.

"Oh, and who is Karina?"

*END RECAP*

Punk walked out of the showers and wrapped a towel around his waist. 

"She's a new diva that Vince hired…"  He walked over to his gym bag and started pulling clothes out. 

"So he already got a new replacement for me?"  I put my hand on my hip.

"Well, we needed another strong diva character."  He put on a plain black t-shirt.

I sighed, am I ever going to get my job back?  I mean I'm clean, I have no alcohol, or anything in my system!

"Well, can I at least meet her?"  I asked.  Phil put on his boxers, then some blue jeans.  He hung the towel up and laced his belt through the hoops.

"Sure, Karina and I were gonna grab some dinner before we head back to the hotel.  But after you meet her Alex, you should get back on home to Chicago."  He said.

I had a wave of jealousy sweep over me.  First Phil is telling me he is going out with this new chick, then he is basically telling me to hit the road and go home. 

"I think I wanna go back to San Diego."  I frowned.  I've been feeling home sick latley and really want to talk to my sister about this.  I don't have a person who I could talk about my boy problems around, and I'm sure my sister has a lot of boy talk she wants to tell me also.

"Okay, then get a ticket and go back.  It'll be good for you, to see your family again."  He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.  "Come on, lets go meet Karina."  Phil put his hand on the small of my back and led me out of the locker room.  We walked around the corner to walk into the parking lot and I  saw a woman waiting next to Phil's car.

"Karina!"  Phil said.  She turned around, and I had to say she was pretty. 

"Oh hey Phil!"  They hugged… "I've been waiting, and oh my god."  She paused and had a huge smile on her face.  "You're Alex Woods!"  She hugged me tightly.

"Yeah, I am and you're the new diva, congratulations."  I tried to sound happy for her, I did.

"It's so awesome I got to meet you, I'm a big fan."  Karina blabbed. Well you do know you took my job…  I thought.

"We should go now Karina."  Phil spoke up, Karina nodded her head and got into the car.

"I'll call you soon."  Phil said as he was walking to the drivers side.

"Okay."  He smiled and got into the car.  I watched them drive away.

"I love you…"  I mumbled.

***In San Diego*** 

"He calls you everyday, chill out."  My sister, Priscilla said.  

"I know, I just don't feel that it's good that he is always with the Karina girl."  I said.   We were walking along the Boardwalk by the beach, I was all sandy because Priscilla thought it would be funny to push me in the sand.  It was beautiful, there was Belmont Park next to it, were a huge roller coaster and other rides were, and then the famous Wave House.

"Well don't you feel relieved that he's coming to visit you today?"  Priscilla reassured me.  I smiled thinking that I would see him again. 

"Yeah… I guess."  I laughed and she nudged me.  

Like always, I had to get some cotton candy whenever I went the Boardwalk, so I bought some really quick and Priscilla and I had to get home because Phil texted me that he got off the plane right now.  We drove to my house, which wasn't to far away from the beach.

 I pulled into the drive-way and ran into the house needing to change out of my sandy clothes.  I threw on some jean shorts and a t-shirt, then brushed out all the sand that remained in my hair.

"Phil's here!"  Priscilla yelled.  I rushed downstairs, almost tripping down the stairs along the way.

Phil entered the house, he dropped his bag and hugged me.  It's been 2 weeks since I've seen him last.  I pulled away and kissed him.

"Hey you look tanner."   He said. "It's crazy how it just turned spring and you can go tanning."  

I'm not very tan, so when I do get tanned I feel like I made an accomplishment.  

Phil and I sat on the couch and talked about Wwe and I told him about my week and going to see a bunch of my friends and family.  Priscilla was making dinner for the three of us, and Priscilla's boyfriend, Nick.  He's a nice guy, and is pretty buff, they met at the gym.  

Priscilla walked into the living room. "Okay the food is done."  

"Yes!"  I jumped up and danced my way over to the kitchen… like literally danced.

Phil laughed.  "You like to dance?" 

"I love to dance!"  I said while I twirled around the kitchen table.  Phil sat next to me.

 It was a simple Italian dinner, spaghetti, salad, and garlic toast… and I scarfed it down.  After everyone finished eating, it was already 8:00.  Priscilla and Nick cleaned up in the kitchen, leaving me and Phil more alone time.

I took him up to my bed room.  He opened the door for me and immediately started kissing me.  Phil picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.  We fell onto the bed, with our lips still locked.  Phil then randomly pulled away.

"I have to go."  He said and I looked at him confused.

"Why?  You just got here."  

"I know…"  He got up off me.  "I promised I'd meet Karina up in San Francisco for the show, to practice our storyline."  

I sat up and couldn't believe that he was leaving me for this girl.  I was holding back tears, I didn't want him to leave.  I wanted him to stay.

"Okay…"  I took a deep breath.  "Leave."  

Phil looked at me, grabbed his things and walked out the door.  He peaked his head back in. "I love you."  He said.  I nodded and then he left.

Weeks past by and I was tired of being lonely all the time.  I wished I had my job back and my boyfriend.  I would call Phil, then he would have to go… I knew that it was because he was hanging out with Karina.   I watch them on RAW and think, what would I do if I was there?  I would probably go smash Karina's head with a chair. 

Phil would tell me how fun he had with Katrina while we talked on the phone, and he would describe their cool adventures they had in each city.  I kept wondering, what do I have to do to make him want to come visit me and stay.

I couldn't take it any longer, and I built up this will to call him once more.  I picked up my phone and dialed his number.  It kept ringing and ringing, for which felt like a million years.

"Hey babe, whats up?"  He answered.

"Why won't you ever stay?"  I said

"What do you mean?"

I started to tear up.  "When I call you, you have to go before I can finish what I'm saying and then you visit me and leave me for another woman?!" 

"Alex I-"

"No Phil, it's my time to talk.  You keep telling me that you'll come visit me, but you don't.  You give Karina all your time and I get nothing."  The tears were now rolling down my face.  "How can I love a man I have to share?"  I just barley got out that last part.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know.  I can come over next week, but I would have to cancel my plans with Kar-"

"No! I am so tired of being lonely."  I cut him off.  "So why don't you just stay where you are, don't come to visit me. "    I paused and I could hear Phil sniffle in the background probably from crying.

"This is good-bye Phil…"  I wiped the tears from my eyes and hung up the phone.

***So, this chapter was based off a song called Stay by Sugar land.  And I will be basing the next chapter off a song also…. but I'm not gonna tell which one!!  THERE WAS A HINT IN THE CHAPTER THOUGH ;)

THANKS FOR READING… COMMENT/VOTE!

xo Alex

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.4K 536 16
My 1st Toni Storm Story! Enjoy!
299K 6.8K 40
Dylan Brooks, younger sister of Cm punk couldn't wait to spend the summer off college going on tour with her brother. But what happens when Hunter wa...
27.1K 733 27
"Never thought I would fall in love like this." If there's one thing that Charlotte Flair hates, it's Roman Reigns. She doesn't know why, but she can...
55.5K 1.4K 139
(I'm an awful writer so I apologise in advance.) When WWE Superstar TJ Perkins embarks on a mission to be in a relationship with fellow Superstar B...