꧁༺~քʀօʝɛƈȶ ƈɦǟօֆ~༻꧂ -𝙢𝙝𝙖...

Por always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... Más

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"

741 21 15
Por always_sleep_at_3am

Three days had already pass, you were calmly waiting for the letter to arrive for the past few days.

Even though you knew you would pass specially with your score, but somehow you can't sit straight with the thought of what your rank is...

Until fuyumi came dashing into your room shoto and natsuo following along with her.

"y/n! The results are here!" fuyumi said.

You gulped a large part of your saliva and took the note and sat down on your study table.

As you sat down you carefully opened  it, and inside was a round metal thing.

Suddenly the metal thing lit up and a hologram appeared, the hologram had principal nezu in it and next to him is a flat screen tv.

Fuyumi turned to natsuo.

"hurry turn the lights off!" she said in a rushing tone.

Natsuo hurried to the light switch and quickly turned the lights off before hurrying back.

"hello mr l/n! We are please to inform you about your score in the entrance exam! Pls have a look." nezu looked at the flat screen and a chart of all the candidates that passed from the entrance exam from your battle ground appeared.

.

You ranked 1...with 83 villain points and 34 rescue points.

You didn't know rescue points were a thing in the first place so you were grateful on saving those other candidates. However you suddenly remembered denki.

You looked for him in the chart and you breath a sigh of relief.

He ranked last but at least he passed.

He had 50 villain points, and 9 rescue  points.

You sighed in relief, fuyumi and natsuo was jumping up and down in excitement that you passed. Shoto watched them celebrate for you.

After nezu showed you the ranks nezu then proceeded to explain the school rules and when classes are gonna start.

Classes start next week. Today is wensday so you have plenty of time to prepare.

"congratulations y/n! We knew you'd do it!" fuyumi happily yelled wrapping her arms around you.

"thx.. " you mumbled slightly smiling.

"ohhh he's forcing himself not to smile again!" natsuo said after noticing your unwillingness to reply.

"cmon let's go eat outside to celebrate!" fuyumi happily said.

Suddenly your smile dropped.

And fuyumi also did as natsuo glanced over at her.

"oh.. Right... Sorry.." she said.

"nah it's fine." you chuckled and shrugged.

Although you wanted to go out with them you knew it's for the best, and just laughed it off.

"how about we'll just order some take outs?" shoto pulled his phone out.

"great idea shoto!" natsuo rubbed shoto's head as he began to dial the food delivery.

You smiled at how nice your siblings were towards you, even though endeavor hated you the most your three siblings were always there for you....

Suddenly as you dozed off a memory flashed in your mind.

It was a memory of you and your four siblings.. When you were 11.

Wait four? Huh...strange..since when did you have-

your eyes widened as you realized who the fourth one was.

... Its your older brother... How come you forgot about him..?.. Well, you probably didn't but your brain did to protect you.

Or you were just so mad at him for treating your mother just as how endeavor treated her.

But you can't remember his name.. Voice or face.... You just know he had white hair and endeavors eyes, nothing more... Is he even real?

Fuyumi, natsuo and shoto paused when they see you in a static state.

"y/n?" natsuo gave you a light shake on your shoulder which caused you to jolt back

"huh-" you glanced over at them and saw they were staring at you worriedly.

You realized you dozed off again.

"ah- sorry.." you awkwardly smiled at them to which they responded to with some chuckles.

"looks like y/n is lost in thoughts! Don't tell us you met a girl during the exam!" natsuo said.

"yea, pray tell who's the fair maiden." fuyumi added adding a mid 1347 accent.

Shoto just nodded.

"wha- no I didn't I was thinking of a different thing." you made sure you didn't blush or get embarrassed while explaining your situation so they won't think that you're really thinking of someone.

"ohh, sorry my bad" natsuo chuckled.

"foods on the way." shoto said.

"sweet! Now let's play the waiting game! Everyone to the dinning room!" fuyumi yelled which the three of you quickly followed.

For the next 3 days you did nothing but buy school supplies, when school came you were beyond excited, apparently you got in the hero course, class 1-A. They're considered the best actually so you're quite flattered they placed you there.

You walked through the hallway of UA, looking for your classroom. Luckily you already found it and quickly went inside.

When you entered you were immediately greeted by a raven haired boy with glasses.

He ran up to you when he was lecturing a blond boy who you have no time to examine.

He then bowed 90 degrees which startled you on how formal he is before he looked you in the eye.

"tenya lida! It's a pleasure to meet you!" the boy said.

Wait, lida? So he's apart of the lida family huh? A family tree filled with Heros.

Looks like he'll be competition.

"y/n l/n, pleasure to meet you too lida." you also bowed since you guessed he isn't a fan of hand shakes.

Lida just nodded and ran back to the blonde boy to continue to lecture him for keeping his feet up on his desk.

At this point you already have a clear view of the boy and realized it was the same blonde boy back at the sludge villain attack a few months ago.

You sighed, why aren't you even surprised?

You closed the door behind you and sat down since you have no mood to interact with any of them for now.

Shoto stayed behind since you both aren't allowed to arrive at the same time.

The ones that are in the classroom are you, a bird headed boy, lida, the blonde kid, and a overly beautiful and mature looking girl.

A few minutes later a few more of your classmates had arrived.

There you saw a shark teeth red headed boy, an Asian looking boy with round circles on his elbows which you guessed to be tapes, a pinkish girl that looks like an alien, and a few more unfamiliar yet unique people.

Finally, someone who your familiar with entered the room, it was shoto, looks like traffic got the best out of him

The next person who arrived was also someone you knew.

It was the little twink izuku! You're happy that he passed, seems like he does have a quirk, but you wondered what kind.

Izuku glanced around and he spouted you which caused you two to instinctively wave at each other.

When he entered lida was still lecturing the blonde boy, but when lida saw izuku he ran up to him and introduced his self like he did with the rest of your classmates but this time he didn't bow but just did some chops with his hands.

Not long after a girl came in the room.

It was Kirby- I mean ochaco, she startled izuku causing him to blush and as you watched from a not so far distance you can't help but giggle at them.

Izuku then sat behind the blonde boy and ochaco sat behind lida.

Not long after your dear friend denki finally arrived. At least he isn't brain dead now imao.

Denki smiled when he saw you and he immediately sat infront of you.

"morning flame dude! " he happily said.

"woah, maybe think of a different nickname? Hmm, Maybe just call me
N/n?" you smiled at him.

Denki chuckled.

"alright n/n!" he said.

"good to know we have an understandment Pikachu!" you sarcastically replied.

"your welco- ...Heyyy who the hell you calling Pikachu?" denki angrily looked at you like some Pokémon getting mad causing you to laugh.

"what's so funny?" denki's expression turned from an angry Pokémon to a curious one.

"oh nothing." you replied finally calming down.

In the corner of your eye you saw the little twink and Kirby along with lida walking over to you.

"hi y/n! I'm glad to see you passed!" ochaco said as lida and izuku stood behind her.

You don't have any interactions with lida in the past so you won't be surprise if he wasn't the first to strike up a conversation. As for izuku you knew from the start that he's a little shy.

"the entrance exam wasn't that hard anyways, I just melted a few robots here stabbed a few there and killed executer." you explained.

"wait, you killed the obstacle bot?" lida asked raising an eyebrow at you.

Woops.. Looks like your tongue slipped.

"ehh.. Yes? Why? is it against the rules?" you awkwardly asked.

"no it's just, midoriya also attacked the 0 pointer, I just find it odd that you'd also." he explained.

"ohh, I see." you glanced over at izuku.

"so little twink, How'd ya do it?" you smiled at him.

"oh uh.. Well i-" suddenly someone opened the door.

The person who crawled in was a man... A hobo? No no, it seems to be your teacher. He looks familiar... He entered the room like a worm before stepping out of his sleeping bag, everyone already went back to their seats and the man walked to the front.

"good morning everyone I'll be your homeroom teacher, my name is Shota aizawa but you can just call me aizawa." he said in a monotone.

"now usually when school starts you'll have to introduce yourselfs. But I'd like to change that, today I'm going to conduct a quirk apprehension test. Change into your pe and meet me at the schoolyard." aizawa said before leaving the classroom.

Quirk apprehension huh? Mirio did tell you about this, incase you become aizawas student he warned you that aizawa conducts a quirk apprehension test for the new students, and he'd usually expell the lowest.

You glanced over at shoto. You knew he'd pass easily so you won't have to worry about him.

You all stood up and walked out of the classroom to go to the locker rooms.

Before we move forward here's a quick illustration of your sitting arrangement ^w^

After changing

You arrived at the yard, Surprisingly, only a few of your classmates are there.

The bird headed boy, the blonde boy, and the smart looking girl with a physics defying hair.

You decided to make a few female friends since your only female friend is your sister.

You walked up to the girl and waved at her.

She just smiled at you before she looks away continuing to focus.

You stopped next to her making sure you aren't too close but aren't too far for a typical conversation.

"the names y/n l/n by the way" you tried to strike up a conversation with her whilst trying to avoid making her uncomfortable.

"momo yaoyorozu, But you can call just me yaomomo for short." yaoyorozu...? Yaoyorozu?! You remembered that the Yaoyorozu's are considered as one of the richest families here in Japan... So she's a Yaoyorozu? Well that would explain her elegant and straight forward vocabulary.

Since she's a Yaoyorozu you guessed that she went in the recommendations.

"right, I'm guessing you went in the recommendations?" you asked.

She nodded.

"you're very attentive to the people you talk to. That's very impressive of you." she smiled at you.

You slightly blushed from her compliment but it immediately went away.

"well cheers on you for passing the recommendations." you smiled back at her.

Suddenly you heard someone yell your name causing you to turn to the source.

It was uraraka, but unfortunately she isn't with lida and izuku.

You waved at her.

"hey uraraka!" you smiled.

She walked up to you before glancing at yaomomo.

"do you know her?" she whispered looking back at you.

"she's just a friend." you pat uraraka on the head.
(Adrien Agreste is that you 🗿?)

Not long after a few more of your classmates arrived and izuku and lida did too.

The three of you talked and chatted but then you heard yaomomo call you over.

You looked at her, looked back at lida, izuku, and uraraka and told them you'll be back and walked towards yaomomo.

"anything wrong yaomomo?" you asked.

"I'm not trying to be rude or something but you and your friends are a bit noisy... I mean not too noisy but some students are trying to focus you see.. Hope it's not too much to ask." she calmly and politely said.

"ohh right sorry, I'll tell the others" you said.

Yaomomo nodded and you headed back to your friends and told them about what Yaomomo said and they quickly got embarrassed and all three of them moved away from each other.

Since they moved away from each other you went back with Yaomomo cuz ya got no one to go to now.

Suddenly aizawa finally arrived, he had a phone and some sort of baseball or just a normal ball in his hand. He then spoke.

"I'll be conducting 8 physical test, however in some of the test you're required to use your quirk." aizawa turned to you.

"y/n, Since you have the highest score in the entrance exam amongst all of them how about you throw this ball using your quirk." aizawa threw the ball to you which you catched neatly with no trouble.

When aizawa mentioned your high score in the entrance exam you could've sworn you heard the blonde boy flick his tongue, but you decided to ignore him and walked up to the circle.

So.. Use your quirk to throw this? Easy.

You did a throwing stance, took a deep breath... Focused a lot of your output to your palm, everyone can already see the ball smoking.

And then, you threw it making sure to use your flames to give it more boost, you then solidified the flames and manipulate it to go father before returning it to it's flame form.

You turned to aizawa and he showed you and everyone the score you got.

~710.6 meters~

You could've made it farther but you thought it was unnecessary so you decided to keep it that way.

"you will all be rank from the points you'll receive per test. And uhh, the lowest one shall face expulsion." aizawa said in a monotone as he placed his phone away.

All of your classmates except shoto, the blonde boy, Yaomomo and you yelled.

"don't you think that's unfair?!"

"yea have some fairness!"

A few of your classmates tried to protest against aizawa but this just made aizawa mad.

He activated his quirk and his eyes glowed red whilst his hair and the clothe around him started to float giving him a villain like look.

Suddenly when you saw him at this state you were reminded of a specific hero... Eraser head...?

You finally recognize who aizawa is, he's the nocturnal hero that saves people at night and very anonymous yet known to the public.

Usually when the hero's raid a villain base they bring eraser head along, since quirks that can erase other people's quirks are typically rare now a days and usually combat quirks appear in the society.

"if you don't want to take the test then you can pack your bags and never show up again, this is a test to see how capable you are in the battle field so don't take this lightly like some small quiz." he angrily said.

Everyone remained silent whilst the others start to shiver.

However you remained calm, you knew you can pass this and you knew shoto can to, so you have no problem. Well actually there's a few, Would lida and uraraka pass? How about izuku? Surely he can. He defeated a robot that's taller then buildings.

"alright enough stalling, let's start." he said.

First test: 50 meter dash.

Aizawa paired you into two, apparently you had to run in fifty meters straight and the time you reached the finish line will be your score.

You were paired with a mutated grape that looked like he barely grew with his height.

As you both waited for your round the mutated grape spoke.

"psst hey!" he whispered.

You looked down at him.

"yea?" you asked.

"what's your name?" he asked.

"y/n." you replied and raised an eyebrow at him.

"whyd ya ask?" you said.

"oh nothing, the names mineta minoru!" he says.

"well it's good to meet ya mineta." you smiled at him before turning back to watch your other classmates race.

"you know you're pretty handsome, but I'd appreciate it if you save some ladies for us handsomer dudes. Well actually not trynna be rude I'm sure the ladies won't notice you once I beat you." mineta pridely said.

Handsomer? So he thinks his more attractive then you?

You wanted to laugh or chuckle but decided not to.

Not long after aizawa turned to you two.

"oi, your turn." aizawa said.

You and mineta walked to the 50 meter dash thingy and you both did a. Running stance.

Once both of you are prepared aizawa pulled the trigger of a fake gun pointing at the sky... Actually the sound could be heard from a far so you doubt it's fake but anyways.

When you heard the gun shot you added flame output to your feet and it instantly boosted you to the finish line.

~4.35 seconds~

Instantly shocking everyone since you were like some jet.

You landed safely and looked over at mineta for his reaction and his mouth was wide open, looks like you've proven him wrong.

You turned back to aizawa and he gave you a stombs up.

Mineta was still shoke but he realized there's no time to process and quickly ran to the finish line.

~24.57 seconds~

Was mineta's score when he reached the finish line.

You didn't brag about your score to mineta since you didn't want to be prideful and since you've already humbled the little twerp.

You turned to your classmates and saw, yaomomo nodding proudly as if she had already calculated your score head on and is proud your score matched her calculation.

You also saw izuku giving you a thumbs up whilst ochaco was jumping up and down happy for your score, lida barely had a reaction but he was clapping silently.

You smiled and walked back to the rest of your classmates so aizawa can move on to the other test.

Second test: grip strength.

Aizawa gave each and every single one of you a hand heald device which you have guessed to be used for grip measuring.

You glanced over at your classmate who has so many arms to see his score.

When he gripped down his score immediately popped up.

~540.0kg~

540?! Jeez that's a lot... You won't want him to grip on your neck in the near future.

You turned to your device and also gripped down.

~57kg~

57? Not bad, not bad at all.

"hmm, Looks like I need to go to the gym little more." you joked.

Third test: standing long jumps

Next test is where you're gonna use your quirk to jump over a sandbox. its Pretty easy if you ask me, endeavor would usually train you with something similar to this when you were a kid.

" y/n, You go first. " aizawa said.

You walked up to the other end of the sand box.

You added flame output to your feet before carefully letting it out as you use it like one of those rocket things that Nasa uses to make spaceships reach space except yours makes you hover.

You quickly cleared the sandbox and aizawa gives you a thumbs up again and then signals one of your classmates.

Time skip to ball throw (since they only showed mineta for the side steps I decided not to write this down.)

you already threw the ball a while ago so you knew aizawa won't call you to throw it again, If he did I guess you don't have a choice right?

Aizawa turned to the blonde boy.

"bakugo, you know the drill." he threw the ball at him which he also catched neatly.

Bakugo huh? His name matches his face.

Bakugo walked to the middle, the same spot where you threw the ball.

He looked at his palm and glared over at you before back at the ball.

" what the fuck was that for..?" you whispered.

"perhaps a sign of rivalty? " yaomomo replied causing you to flinch.

"you were behind me this whole time??" you said you said glancing over her with a bewildered look.

Bakugo then did a throwing stance, breathed very deeply, before releasing all the air his lungs had gathered.

"DIE!!!" he yelled when he threw the ball causing a big explosion between his palm and the ball, From your perspective it almost seems like the ball would land exactly at where yours landed, but then yaomomo spoke.

"if my calculations are correct his ball meter would be  5 or 4 meters less then  yours." she said.

.

When the ball landed aizawa showed it to the class and bakugo.

~705.2 meters~

It's just 5 meters away from yours huh? Yaomomo is surprisingly and terrifyingly accurate.

Bakugos eyes widened when he saw his score didn't surpass yours which caused him to angrily look down at the ground clenching his teeth and fist before walking back to your class and he quietly stood at the back, but you can feel his eyes dig behind your back, but you ignored it.

Aizawa then proceeded to call everyone out, all of them (except mineta and a few students who you might guess who) got a pretty decent scores.

But then it was down to izuku, you can finally see what kind of quirk he has.

He nervously walked towards aizawa, izuku hesitantly tookthe ball and looked at it before walking at the throwing point.. He walked up to the throwing point and just stood there.

He paused for a few minutes, and then was about to throw the ball, but when he lifted his hand on the air you noticed something wrong with his veins.

You wanted to intervene since his veins are concerning you but looks like aizawa beat you to it, when izuku threw the ball nothing happened.

Everyone was stunned except bakugo.

"eh?-" izuku froze whilst looking at the ball which barely even surpassed minetas throw..

You all looked over at aizawa. He used his quirk on izuku.

"I erased your quirk." he said.

Izuku looked over at him shock whilst the rest who knew what capabilities aizawa posses wasn't shock.

"I knew it, that entrance exam was definitely not rational enough." he glared at izuku.

You had a sense of feeling that you should stop aizawa since izuku is just new like the rest of you but you can't really stop a teacher lecturing a student.

"from what I can tell, you can't control your quirk can you?" aizawa said.

"can't control"? Didn't he go to elementary or at least practiced it at home..? Or is it because it's that destructive?

"do you intend to become incapacitated again and have someone save you?" aizawa said.

Izuku clenched his fist.

"t-thats not true-" suddenly aizawas scarf wrapped around izuku and pulled him closer to aizawa causing both izuku, you and the rest of the class to get startled.

You decided to step in.

"aizawa-sense. Not trying to be rude or trying to act more professional then you but don't you think that's enough? " you calmly said.

Aizawa ignored you and continued to look at izuku.

"midoriya izuku. With your power, you can't become a hero." he said.

Your eyes widened.. You can tell from izuku eyes he was shock and be wilded and also sad... Extremely sad from what he said.. You understood his feelings, because endeavor would always say the same thing whenever you'd fall or collapse during trainings.

" sir aizawa thats-" aizawa cutted you off mid sentence.

"l/n, If you're trying to make excuses for midoriya make sure he actually lives up to them." he didn't look over at you, causing you to return silent.

You looked over at izuku.. His eyes slowly went from shock, bewildered and sad too determined yet scared. But you can tell he'll try again..

Aizawa removed his scarf around him.

"ive returned your quirk, each of you has two turns for the ball throw. This is your last one. Midoriya. " aizawa said

He returned the ball to izuku before Turning around and surprisingly he called you over.

"oi. l/n, come here." he signal you to stand next to him.

You complied whilst you felt everyone looking at you, you walked towards him and stood next to him.

Izuku started to think how he'd pass this ball throw, but then aizawa spoke.

"you're surprisingly willing to defend that kid even Though you know he has zero potential. Why?" aizawa asked.

You chuckled.

"... from what I believe... Even if someone seems to have
'zero potential,' it's important to remember that some people can surprise us and grow " you turned to aizawa with a soft stare.

"that belief has yet to fail me."you added.

Aizawa just blankly stared at you, but you can read from his eyes that he was satisfied with your answer.

"I see." he looked back at izuku.

"fine then. Let's lean on your belief for now, but it all depends on midoriya if he really does have that potential you say everyone has. "aizawa said.

You turned to izuku, as everyone waited for him to throw the ball.

Izuku did a throwing stance, closed his eyes and re opened them. He was going to throw it.. When he raised his hand in the air you again examined his veins... They weren't abnormal anymore... However his finger is-

When he threw the ball a big gosh of wind similar to the one you felt during the sludge villain attack, except it was weaker.

Everyone looked at the ball high up in the air causing everyone to gasp.

~705.3 meters~

His meters are farther than bakugo by 0.1.

You whistled in amaze and glanced over at aizawa, you saw he had this shock expression on whilst looking over at the ball.

You gave him a nudge

"told ya, that belief has yet to fail me." you looked back at izuku and placed both your hands on your hip.

"yea yea whatever." aizawa said.

"sensei. " izuku lifted his hand up and clenched it into a fist.

Aizawa turned to him.

"I can still move." izuku smiled at the both of you with determination.

Aizawa smiled.

"... Izuku, your finger." you looked over at his finger, it's broken and discolored.

"great job kid. Head to recovery girl so she can wrap your finger up." he said.

Izuku nodded and was about to leave to recovery girls office when bakugo stepped infront of him.

"you liar." bakugo mumbled.

"kacchan?" izuku raised an eyebrow and nervously looked at him.

You immediately sensed somethings so you quickly stepped in between them.

"need anything? Bakugo?" you smiled at him.

Bakugo scoffed at you.

"shut up freak and get out of my way or else." bakugo angrily said

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"If you think 'or else' is going to scare me away, you've got another thing coming blondy so you either tell me what's the problem or we're just gonna create one." you glared at him.

Bakugo seems to not want to back down as he looked at you even more pissed.

"huh?? Who do you think you are?!" he moved closer to you but aizawa wrapped his scarf around him and pulled him away.

"y/n. Take midoriya to recovery girl, hurry up because we still have three test." he says as bakugo began to struggle on his binds.

You nodded at aizawa and began to escorts izuku to recovery girl.

After a while recovery girl wrapped fingers in a bandage and you both returned to the yard. Bakugo was still pissed but izuku decided to ignore him for now.

Since izuku and you had already arrived he started the other three test.

All three didn't need quirks so it wasn't hard for you.

(I also forgot the last three 🗿 so let's skip).

"alright, as you all may already know the last one shall face expulsion." aizawa said.

"now be grateful with your ranks unless you're last then you're allowed to complain." he pressed a button and the robot next to him showed a hologram of the ranks.

1.Y/n l/n
2.momo yaoyorozu.
3.shoto Todoroki.
4.katsuki bakugo.
5.tenya lida.
6.fumikage tokoyami.
7.mezo shoji.
8.mashiro ojiro.
9.Eijiro kirishima.
10.mina ashido.
11.ochaco uraraka.
12.koji Koda.
13.Rikido Sato.
14.Tsuyu asui.
15.yuga Aoyama.
16.hanta sero.
17.denki kaminari.
18.kyoka jiro.
19.toru hagakure.
20.minoru mineta.
21.izuku midoriya.

You got 1st place in the rankings, But when you saw the person at the very bottom. You were shock but it quickly vanished. You know the person at the very bottom would face expulsion, but after izuki's performance a while ago You were sure aizawa was going to say "sike" on the expulsion.

"congratulations to those who are in the top 3 and good work to the rest. As for the expulsion.. It was a joke." aizawa tried to smile but it ended up to be a creepy one.

Everyone yelled in shock when he said that and you heard izuku sigh in relief, looks like he was on edge, luckily aizawa didn't actually expell him.

" I only said that so you all would do your best." he said.

Everyone continued to growl in shock before yaomomo spoke.

"it was obvious that he was joking." she said.

"now all of you run back to your classroom or something and prepare for your next semester." aizawa said signaling you all to leave as he turned around and start to walk away.

"yes! Sensei!" everyone except you, yaomomo, shoto, bakugo and the bird headed boy yelled.

You all returned back to your rooms and school started to become normal again, unlike aizawa the rest of the teachers just did an orientation instead of a quirk apprehension test. Does that mean only aizawa is allowed to expulse students?

Either way you don't care, As long as it's not much of a hassle then it's fine by You.

Hours passed and it was already the end of school, You were at the locker rooms, placing a few items away Shoto already went home, Izuku also along with lida and uraraka.

you suddenly heard someone call your name.

You looked over at them, and saw it was just bakugo.

"oh hey blondy. What brings you hear?" you closed your locker and smiled at bakugo.

"don't blondy me weirdo." bakugo walked closer to you with his hands in his pocket.

"right, What brings you here again?" you crossed your arms at him.

"you think I'd just forget what you did this morning? Huh." he grabbed your collar and pinned you to the lockers.

"woah watch it. If you're here because I  defended izuku then Im sorry blondy but that's just the right thing to do." you calmly and sarcastically said.

"tsk, you think that's the reason why I'm here?" he said.

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"you think you're better than me just because you've surpass me in ball throw and in the rankings? Well think again hot shot because I'm going to surpass you. One way or another." he aggressively let go of your collar and turned around and left.

You watched him leave, and once his gone you sighed.

He reminded you so much of endeavor. They're both obsessed on being the best. And I guess they're both obsessed on surpassing the best.

You decided to ignore what happened today and took your bag that you dropped when bakugo slammed you on the lockers.

You quickly left the school grounds.

You got home safely and entered at the back door.

"I'm home!" you yelled.

You entered the living room and fuyumi isn't there. She usually hangs out in the living room whenever there's no house work.

You shrugged and headed up to your room, as you got to the second floor you walked pass shoto's room that had it's door opened.

You peaked inside and saw shoto writing on his study table.

"hey sho." you said.

Shoto turned to you.

"is fuyumi here?" you asked.

"Fuyumi went to buy something, natsuo went to the gym. And endeavor is still in his agency." shoto answered.

"ahh I see, Thx." you replied and waved him good bye.

You entered your room, placed your bag down next to your bed and sat down at the study table to rest.

Since it's mostly orientations today you barely had any homework.

So you decided to study but your phone rang causing you to jolt up.

You walked to your bag rummaged through it to find your phone, after a while you finally found your phone and checked your messages.

Permeation dude 🧍

Permeation dude 🧍

Hey n/n! I'm heading to the mall wanna come?
Sent today.

N/n🔥

Hmm well since I have free time I might as well say yes, right?
Sent today.

Permeation dude 🧍

Sweet! Meet ya in our usual!
Seen.

Looks like you won't be able to rest yet, why did you even agree in the first place?

You sighed and stood up to go change.

After changing into some decent clothes you walked out of your room.

You checked on shoto and his door was closed so you decided not to disturb him for now.

You went down stairs placed some more decent shoes on before leaving through the back door.

You arrived at the mall and hopped out of the cab, there you saw mirio not far from you.

"mirio!" you happily yelled.

Mirio turned to you and he smiled.

"n/n!" he rushed to you and you both gave each other a fist bump.

"glad to see ya again! Aizawa-sensei told me you got first place on the apprehension test!" mirio patted your head.

"ehehe.. It wasn't that hard anyways." you rubbed the back of your head as you both headed in the mall.

"nah non-sense you're strong anyways so I won't be surprised you got 1st place!" mirio chuckled.

"cmon let's buy you something to drink" mirio said.

You smiled at him as he began to guide you to a nearby shop.

After you two bought two cold coffess you then began to walk around the mall talking about random stuff.

"You know, I've been thinking a lot about the multiverse lately." mirio takes a sip of his coffee.

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"multiverse? That's some heavy stuff. What's on your mind?" you asked.

Mirio looked down at his coffee as you two sat down on a bench next to a fountain that was in the middle of the mall.

"Well, it's just fascinating to consider the idea that there could be infinite universes out there, each with its own unique possibilities and variations." mirio said.

"Wow look at you since when did you become like sir night eye so nerdy when it comes to a thing yall really like." you laughed.

Mirio looked at you annoyed.

"hey not funny." he frowns at you even more.

"right sorry. Anyways, should we get something to eat or something I just finished my drink" you said to Mirio as you waved your empty cup infront of him.

Mirio stopped frowning and smiled.

"alright, let's go!" he said.

You both stood up and headed to the food court to eat.

You both decided to eat at KFC and bought two sundaes two pieces of chicken with rice and some drinks to tag along the whole meal.

"I knew we should've brought tamaki!" mirio said.

"I doubt he'd even want to go out for a walk lol. Plus this is our bonding right so leave the poor introvert alone." you said.

"ohh right my bad my bad." mirio chuckled.

As you both continued to eat peacefully whilst goofing around and talking about random stuff you both suddenly heard the alarm going off.

"what the hell?!" mirio stood up and you also did.

The alarm seems to be coming from the jewelry store across the KFC.

You saw a girl in an all hood of red that covered her face was walking out the jewelry shop holding a box of jewelry?

"mirio.. Should we.." mirio stopped you midway.

"no no. Since Ive already experienced the internships I'll deal with her. Go check on the people in the jewelry shop." mirio said.

This is the first time mirio had treated you as a child. Is the situation this dire or something?

You nodded and you both dashed out of the kfc, you went straight to the jewelry shop whilst mirio went after the girl.

As you went in, you saw the guard on the floor, he had a flower like tattoo on his neck but it looked like it was eating him away since he was grunted and holding tight on it. The rest of the staff were knocked out

"sir!" you ran to the security guard to check what's on his neck.

"don't touch it..!" he said pushing you away.

You moved away.

"I-I'm sorry... Can you pls explain what happened and what's that on your neck?" you asked.

The guard didn't reply for a few seconds but eventually answered.

"that woman... Is a well known villain back in Australia.... I know her I'm from there, I just moved here in Japan.." he said.

"do you know her quirk?" you asked.

"her quirk is called limenous touch... Whenever she scars your skin using her claws she'd transfer a virus that eats both your energy and mental health away..." he said.

Your eyes widened.

"then that would me you're-" the guard interrupted you.

"yes, dying... I'm dying and the only way to save me is to make the girl remove the virus... But I know that sinner, she never lets go of any of her victims... None had survive... Pls... Catch her.." the guard fainted from the pain of the tattoo on his neck causing you to flinch.

A shiver was sent down your spine.. What happens if she effects...

SHIT MIRIO!

You stood up dialed 911 and explained everything to the cops and told them the location, you than dashed out of the jewelry shop to look for mirio and the girl.

You went outside that was the entrance of the balm and you saw mirio looking tired and frustrated.

You ran up to him and checked if he had any flower tattoos.

"woah y/n- is something wrong..? Nevermind. How's the staff in the shop?" he asked.

"... One died from the quirk of the girl 5 of them are unconscious." you said.

Mirio looked at you in shock.

"so you found out about her quirk?" he asked.

You nodded and moved closer to him and whispered about the information the security guard told you about.

His eyes widened at what he heard... A quirk that can both eat away the mentality and energy... Such dangerous quirk.

"I already called the cops." you said.

Mirio nodded in understandment.

"y/n, how about you head home for now whilst I talk to the cops? Don't worry. When I took an internship from sir night eye I learned how to communicate with cops more properly. Plus I'm sure your parents are worried. I'll see ya next time." mirio patted your head before walking pass you to go talk to the cops.

You paused when he said parents. If only he knew about your parents... Currently he's only aware that your mother works in a mental hospital whilst your dad is an architect.

You sighed and decided to just head home, You're tired anyways.

You arrived home, and you saw fuyumi just in the hallway.

"oh hey y/n! Where'd ya been?" she asked as she entered the kitchen.

"I just went out with a friend, is natsuo here?" you asked following her to the kitchen.

Fuyumi nodded.

"he just got home and already went to sleep. How was school by the way?" she asked.

"typical as always, Since we all just did some orientations the whole day." you shrugged.

"ohh I see. Ahh, apparently there's a new villain that endeavors been searching." fuyumi said.

"who?" you asked.

"she's been active a lot lately which made endeavor more busy in patrols, I think her name is mimic? Or something like that? I don't remember." fuyumi said.

"well if she made endeavor busy then I should thank her personally ahahah" you joked.

Fuyumi also laughed.

"alright you little champer go back to your room cuz I'm gonna do some daily cleanings here." she said.

"alright alright I'll go. Bye fuyumi." you stood up and left the kitchen and headed up to your room.

When you arrived infront of your door you glanced over at the clock that was at the end of the hallway.

~10:36pm.~

It's a bit late now. I guess you should go to bed.

You opened your door and entered inside your room before closing the door neatly.

_______________________________________

6984 words.

Ba bye pips >:d

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...
177K 5.1K 37
You were living an everyday life at UA when you meet Bakugou and he helps you unfold the dark and painful events happening outside of school. Can you...
415K 16.7K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
3.3K 63 12
Popularity and the profession of heroism go hand in hand; though it doesn't mean it's a good combination. [Y/N] [L/N], a South Korean with an excepti...