Sirius's son

By Rockingamer21

Rigel Sirius Black was the son of Sirius Black. Raised in an orphanage unloved and uncared for, he was surpri... More

Cast
Meeting the witch
Diagon Alley and Gringotts
Platform 9 3/4 and sorting
First week
Halloween and trolls
Christmas and Lockets
Snowball fight and Mirror of Erised
Nicholas Flamel
Norwegian Rideback
Discoveries and into the trapdoor
Challenges of the trapdoor and victories
End of first year
New home and back to Hogwarts
Second-year DADA
Quidditch tryouts
Voices in the walls
Chambers of secrets
Old legends
Tampered bludgers
Dueling club
Christmas and going undercover
Riddle's Diary
Spiders and Minister of magic .
Basiliks
End of summer
Leaky cauldron and Interrogation
Dangerous cats and Firebolts
Dementors and Sirius Black
Overprotective Pomfrey
Secrets revealed
Grim and Hogsmeade
Werewolves
Quidditch and the truth comes out
Firebolts
Patronuses and death of a pet
Lions vs Eagles and a brief reunion
Revealing Secrets
End of the year
Quidditch world cup
Triwizard Tournament
Professor Moody, dancing ferret and more champions?
First task
Aftermaths of first task
Yule ball
Rita Skeeter
Second task and animagi
Niffler and Mr Crouch
Third task
It's going to be alright
Parting of ways
Reclaiming the House of Black
Order of Phoenix
Expelled
12 Grimmauld place
Hearing, Black family tree and prefects
Sorting Hat new song
Percy and Padfoot
Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Hogshead
EDUCATIONAL DECREE NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR
Quidditch
Weasley is our king
HAGRID'S TALE
Eye of the snake
Christmas and date night
Occulmency
Mass breakout
Dumbledore's flight
Carrer advice
Quidditch cup
O.W.L.s
Death of a loved one
The second war begins
The last will and testament of Sirius Orion Black
Nightmares
diagon alley and Slug club
Half blood prince
Transfiguration Trophy
Charmed Necklace
Felix Felicius
Classmates
Kidnapped
Torture
Waking up
Chapter 86
Sleeping draught
Kreacher
Apparition test
Quidditch finale
Battle of Astronomy Tower
The White Tomb
Potter twins
Battle of the Potter twins
Dumbledore's will
The Wedding
A Place to Hide
Remus John Lupin
Infiltrating the Ministry
Slytherin's locket
Lovegood
Deathly hallows
Caught
Malfoy manor and birth
Gringotts
Back to Hogsmeade
Ravenclaw's diadem
The war
Forbidden forest
The final battle
St Mungo's and a wedding
Epilogue

Epilogue (New version)

700 8 3
By Rockingamer21

LOOKING BACK, I DIDN'T LIKE THE EPILOGUE SO I MADE A NEW VERSION OF IT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ALSO HERE ARE THE NEW AGES OF THE CHILDREN

Perseus Sirius Black 12th March 1998- Black hair, green eyes Hufflepuff

Callisto Kiara Black August 18th, 2002- Red hair, green eyes Ravenclaw

Leo Remus Black August 18th, 2002- Red hair, green eyes Gryffindor

Ara Regulus Black May 15th, 2006- Black hair, Grey eyes Slytherin

September 1st 2017

Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first of September was crisp as an apple and as the little family bobbed across the rumbling road toward the great sooty station, the fumes of car exhausts and the breath of pedestrians sparkled like cobwebs in the air.

Three large cages rattled on top of the laden trolleys theparents and their children were pushing; the owls inside them hooted indignantly as the commuters looked at them in a mixture of amusement and wonder.

"Yes, I am!"

"Shut up Leo!"

"Leo Remus Black!" Eliza ordered firmly. "Stop upsetting your brother or you can kiss your broomstick goodbye."

"I only said he might be," said Leo, grinning at his younger brother. "Hogwarts might have made a mistake. Besides there's nothing wrong with being a squ-"

But Leo caught his father's eye and fell silent as the Blacks approached the barrier. With a slightly cocky look over his shoulder at Ara, Leo adjusted his grip on the trolley and broke into a run. A moment later he was gone.

With a roll of his eyes, his sister too ran forward and disappeared.  

"You'll write to me won't you?" Ara asked his parents immediately, taking advantage of his sibling's absence.

"Every day if you want us to," Eliza promised.

"Not every day," Ara said quickly. "Leo said people usually only get letters once a month."

"We wrote to Leo and Cally three times a week last year," Eliza replied. 

"And in Percy's first few years, we sent a letter every day," Rigel replied. "Don't believe Leo, he likes a laugh. He and James."

Side by side Rigel and Ara pushed the second trolley forward, gathering speed. As they reached the barrier, Ara winced but no collision came. Instead, the pair emerged onto platform nine and three-quarters, where the scarlet Hogwarts Express was obscured by thick white steam. A second later Eliza appeared. The twins had already disappeared into the crowd.

"Where are they?" Ara asked anxiously, peering through the mist to try and make out the hazy forms.

"We'll find them, don't worry," Eliza said reassuringly as she searched the area with her green eyes. But the vapor was dense and it was difficult to make out anybody's faces. Detached from their owners, the voices sounded unnaturally loud in Eliza's opinion. 

"I think that's them, Ara," Rigel announced abruptly as a familiar group emerged from the mist. Their faces only came into focus when the Blacks drew right up to them.

"Alright, you lot?" Rigel asked with a grin as he met Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "Long time no see Potter."

"Good to see you to Rigel." Harry beamed. "How is work nowadays?"

After the war, Rigel had worked for a few years as a hit wizard before quitting when Leo and Callisto were born. He was now a member of the Wizengamot and a part-time DADA lecturer in Hogwarts. 

"Work is a bloody nightmare, to be honest." Rigel wisphered. "Honestly, I swear if Olaf Rowle again suggests a bill to ban former lycanthrope, I'll-

"Hey!" James Sirius had reappeared. He had abandoned his trunk, owl, and trolley and was bursting with news.

"Teddy's back there," he said breathlessly, pointing back over his shoulder into the clouds of steam. "Just seen him! And guess what he's doing? Snogging Victoire!" He gazed up at the adults, evidently disappointed by the lack of reaction. "Our Teddy! Teddy Lupin! Snogging our Victoire! Our cousin! And I asked Teddy what he was doing-"

"You interrupted them? Honestly, you are so like Ron-" Eliza huffed.

"- and he said that he came to see her off! And then he told me to go away. He's snogging her!" James added as though he was worried he hadn't made himself clear.

"Oh, it'd be so wonderful if they got married!" Lily Luna whispered ecstatically. "Teddy would be part of the family then!"

"He already comes round for dinner about four times a week,"said Harry. "Why don't we just invite him to live with us and getdone with it?"

"Yeah!" said James enthusiastically. "I don't mind sharing aroom with Al—Teddy could have my room!" 

"No," said Harry firmly, "you and Al will share a room onlywhen I want the house demolished."

"Then Percy can come, can he Uncle Ri?" James asked his thoroughly amused uncle.

"You have to ask him Jimmy." he smiled ruffling his indignant nephew's hair.

Eliza checked his watch. "It's nearly eleven. You lot better get on board."

"Don't forget to give Neville our love," Ginny told James as she hugged him.

"Mum, I can't give a professor love!"

"But you know Neville-"

James rolled his eyes. "Outside yeah, but at school, he's Professor Longbottom, isn't he? I can't walk into Herbology and give him love." Rolling his eyes at his mother's silliness, he vented his feelings by aiming a kick at Albus. "See you later Al! Watch out for the thestrals."

"I thought they were invisible? You said they were invisible!"

James merely laughed, accepting his mother's swat and kiss, hugged his father, and then rushed off with Leo and Callisto on his heels. They saw them wave, then sprint away up the corridor to find their friends.

"Thestrals are nothing to worry about," Rigel told his son. "They're gentle things, there's nothing to be scared of. Anyway, you'll be taking the boats, not the carriages."

Eliza hugged Ara goodbye. "See you at Christmas love," she said. "Have lots of fun ok? That's the important part of Hogwarts, enjoying yourself." Ara nodded and accepted a tearful hug.

"What if I'm in Slytherin?" Ara's voice was so soft Eliza nearly didn't hear him.

Rigel crouched down so Ara's face was slightly above her own. Alone of Rigel's four children, Ara was Rigel's spitting image.

"Ara Regulus Black," Eliza said quietly to her youngest son. "Have I ever told you about your great uncle Regulus Black?" Alex shook his head.

"Regulus was grandfather Sirius's younger brother," Eliza revealed. "He was a Slytherin too. And he gave his life to kill Voldemort." Ara looked at her with wide eyes. "Your father nor I ever had the honor of meeting him but from what I know he was one of the bravest men I ever heard of. And Slytherin doesn't mean evil. Merlin was a Slytherin you know."

Ara looked startled. "Really?"

"Uh huh," Eliza nodded. "Listen to me, darling. If you become a Slytherin, then Slytherin House will have gained an excellent student. And your Dad and I will love you no matter where you are."

"Eliza," Rigel called. The train doors were beginning to slam shut and parents were rushing forward for last-minute reminders and final kisses. Eliza quickly hugged Ara again and helped him onto the train, closing the door behind him. Students were hanging from the windows nearest them and Teddy and Percy sauntered up to the family, waving at their little siblings. A great number of faces, both on the train and off were looking at Harry and Eliza.

"Why's everyone staring?" Albus demanded as he and Ara craned their heads around to look at the other students.

"Don't let it worry you," said Ron. "It's me, I'm extremely famous."

"Nah Uncle Ron it's Uncle Rigel!" Lily grinned. "All the ladies love him!"

Ron pouted as everyone laughed including Rigel. Once when Rigel was picking up little Ara from daycare, he had been bombarded by several witches giving them their house address. Only when he got back did he realize that they had been flirting with him.

"Can't believe our children have grown up so fast," Hermione said teary-eyed.

"Nineteen years passed in a flash," Eliza said. She looked at Rigel who half-smiled. "We've grown up too fast Ri."

"So true."

The last trace of steam evaporated in the autumn air. The train rounded a corner. Eliza's hand was still raised in farewell.

"Mum. Dad?" Percy asked concerned at his parent's unusually high levels of emotion. "Are you alright?"

 "Oh, we're fine darling," Eliza replied with a teary smile. 

"He'll be alright," murmured Rigel. 

"I know he will," Eliza replied her hand on his chest as his heart pounded hard and fast.

All was well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961 32 14
Rhiannon Elizabeth Black is the daughter of the infamous Sirius Black. When she returns to Hogwarts after she helped Harry and Hermione free him last...
132K 3.4K 37
Sirius Black and his sister Carina were born into a strict pureblood family. From the beginning, they were different from the rest of them. Only when...
118K 3.1K 20
Harry is reborn as the eldest son of the Black family and Sirius's older brother while Ginny is reborn as a muggleborn witch. Harry makes it his miss...
24K 1.5K 74
Leonidas Black is the only child born off of Sirius Black and his wife Emily Potter. Born only days before his cousin Harry, Dumbledore knew that the...