Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons

2K 75 55
By YaoiYurishipper

(Trash of the County and Transformers are not mine. The picture is a screenshot from the comic.
"talking"
'thinking'
:radio:
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam, Miles and Bumblebee raced through the hallway following Simmons as he led them to the Allspark. Sam paused in front of the Allspark that seemed to be glowing in a weird manner. Sam had a bad feeling about it but did not have the time to think it through as Bumblebee was already on the Cube minimizing it. Miles was impressed, he remembered as Choi Han only magic users could minimize or maximize items. Bumblebee kneeled down and gave the smaller Allspark to Sam who took it a little reluctantly and agreed to keep it safe.

Allspark spoke very happily, -Hello, God's favourite.-

Sam's eye twitched, 'I heard nothing. I heard nothing. I heard nothing.-

Allspark sounded like it was pouting at him, -Please do not ignore me. I believe your children wish to rejoin you.-

Sam's breath hitched, 'Ohn? Hong? Raon? Lock?'

Allspark beamed at him sensing his interest, -Well, Ohn and Hong, I believe is ready to awaken but requires a proper body and items.-

Sam looked around, "Okay, okay. Bee change of plans. Do you have spare parts? It can be anything but a weapon."

Bumblebee was bewildered, :Let me see.:

Bumblebee looked through his sub space located below his spark chamber and found a Cybertronian toy and shield he had forgotten about. He took it out and gave it to Sam, it was some the only things he had that was not Energon or ammo for his attack based weapons. Sam looked at the strange items that was shaped in the form of a rubix cube and a beetle shell only difference it looked alien in nature with the inscriptions. Sam shook his head taking the item and telling everyone to keep an eye out for danger as he followed the Cube's instructions and prepared the given items. Bumblebee was quietly watching all of it as he expanded his senses outside and noticed the fighting was kept away from them.

Bumblebee hummed inside, 'Curious... The Cons would have barged in by now. No, this is an opening we need to use.'

Bumblebee, :We got to go go go.:

Simmons nodded hearing the shouts and the shooting, "Your giant friend here is correct, we have to go. What else are you looking for anyway?"

Sam was grabbing wires and extra panels, "Not me, it's this cube. They are looking for items."

Miles was helping by holding the items Sam picked up, "Like what?"

Sam, "Alloys, wires, malleable metal, etc. It's a whole list of things."

Bumblebee, :Not enough time.:

Sam, "It's fine. I found most of it."

Allspark, -Allow me. Mind you, I can only summon two of them. So the twins?-

Sam nodded, "Okay, I am okay with anyone, please."

Miles frowned, 'Okay with anyone?'

Simmons, "They are coming this way."

Sam, "Simmons, I saw a few weapons here. Grab them. Do not let them interfere."

Secretary Keller, "This way, over there, we can take cover."

Miles was already holding a sword, "Do not worry Sam, I got your back."

Glenn, "Woah! We are not the enemy."

Miles was unimpressed and annoyed, "Shut up and get inside then."

Maggie pushed him in, "Just go! Go!"

Bumblebee, : Whatever you are doing, better hurry.:

The Allspark glowed brightly, it's light spilling across the base making every bot, con and human turn towards the source of the light. When the light disappeared there were two forms who had jumped on Sam chirping and chattering. Sam himself was laughing and crying holding the twins that were born while Bumblebee was staring in awe at the sparklings. The first two alive sparklings in a millennium and felt his protective codes stirring. The humans were in awe as well as they watched the scene but Sam was soon enough getting serious and shouting orders.

Sam, "As you all can see, this Cube is how the Cybertronians get children. It is very important we protect it from falling into the wrong hands. Also this is Ohn and Hong, say hello to everyone you two."

Ohn, "Click?"

Hong, "Chirrrp."

Miles, "Ohn, Hong, welcome."

Glenn cooed, "They really are babies. Babies, we have to protect."

Maggie nodded, "Yeah, they are seriously adorable. They look like robot cats."

Keller, "Well, you need to get them out of here to protect them. This is a war zone."

Bumblebee nodded and transformed opening his door for Sam, Miles and the sparklings to get into his cab. Simmons told them to go using a secret passage and the three of them would keep the tiny con busy. Miles nodded and they left through the underground tunnels hearing curses and laser shots behind them. Unknown to them, they had been seen by Laserbeak who then informed Soundwave who informed Megatron. Megatron had a very complicated expression on his face when he saw the recording. He was happy to see the sparklings but furious to see a bunch of organics holding them.

Megatron gave an order, "Keep the Autobots busy. I will personally get the Allspark, the sparklings and that strange human."

Starscream stared at him incredulously, "The human too? Do not tell me you started to like humans."

Megatron snarled, "Over the millennium, no Cybertronian has managed to get an answer from the Allspark especially after the sparkling center fell. During my years of captivity, none of the humans were able to create a sparkling. This one, this one somehow was able to. He will be mine, no one else. He will create more sparklings for us."

Sam felt a shiver go down his spine, 'I feel like something bad will happen.'

Miles, "Are you alright?"

Hong, "S.... S.... Sam. Sam."

Sam's eyes brightened, "Yes Hong?"

Hong, "Sam."

Ohn cooed, "Saaaaammmm."

Miles despite smiling felt a disturbed feeling in his bones, 'Why do I feel like there was a huge misunderstanding that just occurred?'

Bumblebee trilled and chirruped at the sparklings who chirruped back curiously and poked at him with their EM field. Bumblebee was feeling over the moon, as the Earth saying goes as the sparklings looked around poking at him curiously. When Optimus had heard about the sparklings he was shocked at first, then ecstatic and finally ordered Ratchet and Ironhide to rendezvous with Bumblebee. The weapons specialist muttered about unlucky humans and dragged Ratchet along with him to check on them and make sure they were alright.

Optimus, "Megatron!"

Megatron, "Prime, I heard you have a very interesting human."

Optimus narrowed his optics, "I do not know what you mean."

Megatron smirked at him, "A human that managed to get the Allspark to respond and create sparklings. Not one but two. A pair of twins."

Elita bristled, "You will not touch them."

Megatron, "Ah! Elita, still wishing for a little one of your own? Pity I will be the one to claim them both. The little human is not so bad to look at either despite being organic. He will be my pet."

Optimus growled, "I don't think so."

Elita, "I repeat. You will not touch them."

Megatron, "You cannot stop me."

Megatron transformed into his jet mode and went after Bumblebee making Optimus shout at him. The leader contacted Bumblebee warning him about the leader going after them which made Sam tense. The Allspark was busy talking with the Ancient Powers inside Sam, the ancient Cube sounded really happy so Sam decided to ignore it. He was not going to think about those implications and focused on Ohn and Hong who were purring as they nuzzled him. It had been years since he held them close to him and he was happy to get them back even though they were a different species now.

Miles, "You look really happy."

Sam, "Can you blame me?"

Miles, "I see Ratchet and Ironhide."

Bumblebee stopped letting them out, :Check the baby.:

Ratchet, "Sam, come here please."

Sam carried the twins to Ratchet, "Ohn, Hong, this is Ratchet, he is a healer. Do not be scared okay?"

Ironhide, "Are you alright Sam?"

Sam nodded, "I am alright. I am not the one fighting there."

Ironhide, "Unlucky child. How do you always get involved?"

Sam paused, 'What? Eruhaben? It could not be, could it?'

Ratchet, "The sparklings are healthy, well as healthy as they can be. We need to get you all somewhere safe."

Lennox, "Kids and are those your kids?"

Sam, "Right, these two are Ohn and Hong. They are twins and yeah they are mine. The Allspark decided I make a good parent, which is funny considering I am not even a fully grown adult. But apparently teen parents are a thing."

Lennox, "I guess so? Anyway you need to go. Okay, I just got news from the big boss, the enemy boss is on his way here."

Megatron roared as he appeared across the field, "Allspark mine."

Sam, "You mean him?"

Miles, "Ironhide with me. Ratchet, get Sam and the kids out of here."

Lennox, "You have a sword? Never mind as long as you can fight."

Miles, "I can do more than simply use a sword."

Lennox and his soldiers stepped back as dark coloured aura surrounded Miles and he jumped towards Megatron who was surprised but snarled annoyed. He eyed the human, Soundwave had reported as the best friend of the other human who got an answer from the Allspark. This one could use the fabled battle aura which filled Megatron with envy and respect towards the human. Megatron defended against the attack a little impressed by the strength of the attack for an organic. Optimus almost had a spark attack seeing Miles of all people attacking Megatron while Elita One was gaping.

Optimus, "Leave him alone."

Megatron, "No, I am adding him to the Decepticon cause. He is very strong despite being organic."

Miles, "Flattered but no. I only follow Sam."

Megatron grinned darkly, "That is fine, I am claiming him too. He will be a good caretaker for my little sparklings."

Ironhide, "No!"

They started to fight and Bumblebee grabbed Sam, Ohn and Hong and started to rush away towards the old military base. Megatron however rushed after them followed by Optimus followed by the cons who were followed by the bots. Lennox felt a headache rising in his head and a sudden worry over a teen boy who was now a Dad to a pair of alien twins apparently. This is his life now, Lennox decided and rushed after them as they seemed fixated on the kids, the teen and the Cube. How did protecting only one object turn into three targets that required protection?

Lennox, 'I need a break after this.'

Epps muttered, "At least Wheeljack and his partner are not here."

Sam, "Please stop following us."

Megatron, 'Well, well, he has proper manners.'

Bumblebee, :Shoo demon! Shoo!:

Ohn chirruped, "Click Sam."

Hong, "Saam."

Megatron, "No, you will be a fine caretaker for the sparklings. It is very evident that they are close to you."

Sam was tempted to roll his eyes, " .... Why me?"

Bumblebee tightened the belts around Sam, -Stay away from my charge and sparklings.-

Megatron grinned, -Charge and sparklings? Not your sparkmate? He is open for taking then.-

Elita hissed, -He is barely a youngling, you fragger.-

Megatron, -Funny, you have not been on Earth for long then. It is very common for the Royalty here to have more than one lover. Also, very common for teen parents to happen.-

Optimus bellowed in anger, "Enough Megatron! Leave him alone."

Sam sunk deeper into his chair as Ohn and Hong hissed and growled at Megatron standing over him in a protective stance. Sam had a feeling whatever had made Optimus angry was really bad and somehow someway he was involved. Sam was pleading innocence till proven guilty, he did not do anything this time, well he just wanted his kids with him. But they are his kids, species be damned, he was not giving his children up no matter which species they belonged to. Now, if only Raon and Lock could join them as well then he would be truly happy. Among all the wolf cubs he had become the closest to Lock for very obvious reasons.

Even Lock had admitted to looking up to Cale as his father figure. Sam sighed feeling tired and making Bumblebee trill in question to which Sam shook his head and told him to focus. They were close to the military base now and Megatron was hot on their heels which really annoyed Sam a lot. It looks like he would have to use his shield to defend himself after all. Sam did not have any qualms using his silver shield and the Allspark seemed excited by the idea too. Sam's only worry was Miles, he was definitely a worry - wort and would nag him about it as well. He got out of Bumblebee as he transformed and ushered him inside one of the base houses instructing him to go to the designated area.

Sam, "I hope things turn out okay."

Ratchet took out a dangerous looking scalpel, "Do not fear Sam. We will protect you."

Sam eyed him feeling like he should not underestimate the medic, "Let's hope for the best."

(To be continued..
Hope you all are doing well.
Till next time my lovely readers.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 186 9
(Bumblebee x Black! Reader) A Storyteller. That's what Y/n always seemed to be, whether it was the piles of notebooks or the simple fact her flash d...
20.3K 757 53
Will Lennox was a soldier. he expected death to happen in the line of work, not in a random Decepticon attack. he never expected he'd be stomped on b...
124K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...
61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...