𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝘀𝗮𝗻�...

By wittysuns

A fairy joins in with the straw hat crew to find the One Piece treasure 🧚🏻‍♀️ (Updates every Friday) ( Sa... More

𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲-𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲-𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿
𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿
𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱?
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 & 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄...
𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵
𝗺𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆
𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝗯
𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵

3.8K 204 15
By wittysuns

▬▬▬▬▬

Unfortunately, the navigator and the other crew couldn't see through the fog that they entered. The good thing is that they lost to Marines but they haven't seen the last of the Marines. Dream was at the front deck fixing the broken railing.

"How's the ship look." Nami asked Zoro who checked the ship out right after they shipped away from the chaos.

"Broken railing. Dream's working on it though. Minor damage. Could've been a lot worse." Zoro replied to the navigator.

As Dream stops listening to her ex-lover talking to her best friend. She decides to not ear-drop to the conclusion. One of the perks a fairy has is listening. Fairies hearings never failed. Enough of talking to herself.

The blonde girl focused on fixing the front deck railing. Dream slowly brought her hand up to the broken rails and tried to focus. She closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening her eyes. The broken railing pieces started to come out of the water and put back in place. She was proud of herself.

When she used to use her powers to help people from Orange Town. Dream would always help them fix a place or need repairs, it would always end up in disaster and the people from the town knew that she didn't mean it. Her father said to always be careful with her powers because people might use her only for the ability she has.

Dream walked over to Nami and the other crew who stood next to each other. Luffy was sitting on the sheep figurehead. Dream was scared that he might fall in but she knew that he needed space. And process what had happened earlier.

"What we need is a place to lay low, wait out any reinforcements they send after us. My charts are useless in this flog." Dream heard Nami as she walked over to them and saw the layout of Nami's chart.

"What did Luffy say?" Zoro asked Nami.

"He's on the bow. He hasn't said anything since we hightailed it." Usopp said to the other crew.

"Well, somebody needs to talk to him. About this and that other thing." Nami tells the two men and Dream. Zoro looks at the ginger-haired girl with confusion.

"What other thing?" Zoro confusedly asked not knowing what she was talking about.

"Oh, gee, I wonder."

"Zoro, she means that the Vice Admiral of the Marines is Luffy's grandpa." Dream reminded Zoro.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I don't know the guy that well." Usopp squinted his eyes because of the foggy weather.

"Doesn't seem like a big deal." Zoro commented. Nami rolls her eyes at his words.

"You're his first mate. Kind of seems like that falls under your job description," Zoro looks at Usopp who had awkwardly shown his teeth.

"Just go take to him." Dream said to Zoro, and he looked a bit away then said, "Fine."

Zoro walks away from the conversation that they discussed. Not even 2 minutes passed and Zoro came back to them.

"He seems fine to me." Zoro's unfazed tone.

"Did you even ask him?" Nami asks Zoro. Dream shook her head to Nami because Zoro knew damn well that he didn't ask the question.

"Hey!" Luffy drops down and sniffs the air smelling something in the air.

"You guys smell that?" Asking his crew and pointing up with his finger then sniffing again. Dream sniffed the air and smelled nothing.

"Smell what?" Nami asked Luffy not smelling anything. They all start to walk

"There's something on the breeze. Smells like butter. Soy sauce. And meat." Luffy said in every sniff he took from the air.

"I can't smell anything." Usopp said walking to Luffy and trying to smell the things that Luffy was smelling.

"Think he has brain damage?" Zoro seeking Nami or Dream's answer. Before Dream could say anything, Nami answered to the swordsman.

"I think that every day." Nami honestly said to Zoro. The fairy girl nudges Nami making her turn to her and making a face that she was right.

"Look, Luffy, playing follow the smell is fun and all, but we got to get out of this fog." Usopp said to the straw boy who was still trying to find the smell.

"I know, but I smell food which means that there's someone somewhere cooking." Luffy letting his crew know. This was the time to stick up for Luffy.

"Luffy, if you guided Nami where you smell this smell then we can go check it out." Dream told Luffy and he turned to the girl and nodded. Nami somewhat agreed with Dream's terms.

⋆.*

Luffy was on the sheep figurehead again and sniffing the air. He told Nami what direction to go and the navigator would listen to him. Dream, Zoro, and Usopp try to spot anything out in the East Blue Ocean. Luffy shouted again to Nami.

"Five degrees starboard. No! No! Three degrees back to port." Luffy yelled from up top. Nami listened to the captain.

"Add food to the equation and suddenly he knows how to navigate." Nami stated to Zoro and Dream that were looking at the distance.

Dream walking threw the fog when she started to see something from the distance and tapped Zoro. He saw what Dream was pointing.

"What is that?" Zoro was caught off guard by a speck of red light and white.

"Is that land?" Dream asked Nami.

"Can't be. There aren't any Islands anywhere near here." Nami tells them looking at the map. Luffy gasped and saw clearly what it was.

"What's a...baratie?" Usopp leaned closely to the rails and read the glowingly light and Luffy looked back with a smile.

The Going Merry sailed out of foggy air and saw a big fish floating on the water and many ships on the docks. Dream saw how many people were going inside and her nose was hit by food smell. Now, she knew why Luffy smelled food.

Nami steadied the beautiful ship next to the docks. Before dropping the rope into the wooded dock, they had to check what was this place.

"Everyone's going to that fish ship." Zoro looked at the giant fish in front as more people went inside the fish.

"That's smell. I think this place is a restaurant." Nami smelled the air. Dream couldn't help but feel hungry and hadn't eaten since Kaya's birthday dinner.

"Of course it is!" Dream jumpily said to the crew.

"Then I know what we're gonna do next." Luffy said to them eyeing the baratie restaurant.

"Disguise the ship so the Marines can't find us?"

"Sail back to Syrup Village where it's safe?"

"Nah." Luffy ignores Usopp and Nami's suggestion. "Let's eat!" Luffy excitedly said to them and walked away from the crew.

"That fish better have a bar." Zoro apprised then walked away from the fish.

"You guys better change or shower! I don't want you guys to embarrass me or Nami." Dream informed the boys.

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️
next chapter Sanji and Dream are going to meet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.3K 14
I am not ruined. I am ruination. one piece live action / season 1 - ? sanji x fem!oc
3.8K 271 5
☆彡 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲, 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ❛ i'm out on the waves and i'm hoping and praying! ❜ river wanted her voice back and...
6.7K 217 58
Monkey D Luffy... A Cheerful, Carefree Young Man from East Blue wearing a Straw Hat set sail on a Small Boat carrying the Biggest Dream Of Finding Th...
53.9K 1.6K 35
Completed East Blue Arc Various!One piece x Modern!OC This story will be the live action version of The Queen of Pirates One piece and images don't b...