Can you love me?

Galing kay TihanaUrh

So this is story about girl named Tihana. She goes on Barden University and well falls in love with of course... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Barden University
Chapter 2: What?
Chapter 3: Auditions
Chapter 4: Are you kidding me?
Chapter 5: I'm a Treblemaker?
Chapter 6: Special suprise!!
Chapter 7: Ripp off
Chapter 8: You hurted me!
Chapter 9: Sweet!
Chapter 10: Rose won't give up...
A/N
Chapter 11: That's not that bad..
Chapter 12: He was just playing
Chapter 14: No forgivness for you!
Chapter 15: I just had...
Chapter 16: Option 1 or 2?
A/N
Chapter 17: Regionals
Chapter 18: Katy
Chapter 19: Jerk
Chapter 20: So is it me or her?
Chapter 21:She is still here?
Chapter 22: Opps!
Chapter 23: Together 4 ever!
A/N
VERY IMPORTANT
PART 2 IS OUT!

Chapter 13: Is this the end?

301 6 3
Galing kay TihanaUrh

Tihana's POV

Greg? What is he doing? I was still on chair when I remembered to hide. I started to panic and finally found closet in bedroom. I sat in the closet and waited.

Voices became clearer. I was shure it was Greg. Then I heard doors open and I heard they were kissing. I could see the bed through small hole in closet. I could see how Greg throw a girl on the bed. My world trembled. It was Rose.

They started to kiss and stripping off their clothes. I couldn't watch as I assumed what will happen.

I actually sat in closet during the sex. I tryed so hard not to cry loudly. When they finished, they walked out of the bedroom to the I suppose kitchen. I quickly came out of closet and run to the doors. "Who is there?" I heard Greg yelling. I just runned out and run deep in forest still hearing voices.

I stopped next to the tree and sat down. I started to cry like I never cryed before. First Jackob, than Elliot and now Greg. They all cheated on me!! And it never hurted like this.

I runned to the Treble house. I just passed boys quickly and run to my room.

"T what happened?" I could hear boys asking. I didn't pay attention on them. I quickly grabed my pen and piece of paper and wrote my goodbye note. I just had to leave. It hurted so much. I usually wouldn't do something like this but I've never been hurted like this. I packed in my bag some water, clothes and rope. Yeah rope.

I jumped out of the window and disappeared.

Greg's POV

I came to the Treble house still sweaty.
I found all boys on the couch, worried. "What happened?" I asked. "Look by yourself." Jesse handed me a note.

First I want to apologize to the all Trebles for leaving. I'm sorry but I don't see another solution right now. I'm so sorry.
Tihana
She left? "What?" I asked. "We don't know why but it's obviously very serious." Said Bumper. I wasn feeling very good. I noticed I started to cry. I guess guys noticed cause they all hugged me. "Any idea where she may went?" Brian asked. There is only one place I could think of.

"Her favourite tree house in the forest." I said. "Let's go." Uni said. We all entered car nad drove to the tree house.

Tihana's POV

I runned to the only place I knew I could be safe...my favorite tree house. I entered it and unpack myself. I looked at the rope I packed. Maybe it's time to go.

I grabbed the rope and climbed to the nearest branch. I lace up one end of the rope on the branch and the other around my neck. I was about to jump when I heard car.

Greg's POV

We entered the tree house and saw T's stuff. Then I saw her...with the rope around her neck! "WAIT T STOP, DON'T!!!" I yelled while she was looking at me with her eyes, crying eyes. She mothed 'I loved you' and jumped.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

319K 8.2K 46
**Originally posted back in 2011 by me, under the name 'Life's A Party or Is It'.** Savannah Cannon and her twin Flynn are party animals. They're no...
4K 131 13
YN and Trevor meet in 11th grade they hit it off really quick. Trevor falls in love with her easily as does YN for him and they have each others back...
110K 1.9K 22
Meet the fun, innocent and beautiful Jessica Swanson. She's on her way to Barden University for a new adventure. But she unexpectedly meets the one a...
51 0 16
Miyah and her friends are seniors at craig jones high school whats happens when they each fall in love with the schools athletes heart breakers will...