Obey Me! Shall we date? Onesh...

Titanarmor1 द्वारा

A book featuring all of the Obey Me boys. A/N: I will do any of the boys from Obey Me. Including side charac... अधिक

Lucifer x Reader
Mammon x Reader
Leviathan x Reader
Satan x Female Neko!Reader
Asmodeus x Deviltuber!Reader
Beelzebub x Reader
Belphegor x Reader
Diavolo x Maid!Reader
Barbatos x Diavolo's Sister!Reader
Simeon x Angel!Reader
Solomon x Human!Reader
1K Special: All 7 Brothers x Female!Reader
Hiatus
Should I write Scenarios?
10K Reads/ I'm Back
When they catch feelings for you
When they confess their feelings
First kiss
Where they like to kiss you
When you wear his clothes
When they're drunk
When they walk in on you changing
When you walk in on them changing
Halloween Special: What you guys do on Halloween
When you guys go on vacation
Update regarding new characters
When you get sick
When they get sick
Sleeping Positions
When You're drunk
A/N: Regarding Luke
When you two have a beach day
Rainy Day Scenario
Snow Day Scenario
Body Swap
Barbatos x Dead/Human!Reader
All 7 Brothers x Manager!Reader ( Boyband AU )
Scenario: Roles They would play if they were in a band
Mephistopheles Catch Up
Raphael Catch Up
Thirteen Catch Up
When you two argue and make up
A/N: Important
If you have a nightmare
If they have a nightmare/what it would be
If they accidentally hurt you
Route 1:Beelzebub
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader
100k Special: Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.2
Belphegor x Spirit!Reader
A/N: 100K Reads/Requests!!!
Meeting your sibling(s)
Favorite Pokemon
What D&D Character Would They Play As
If you Pranked Them
When They're Jealous
When They Use Kabedon On You
When they meet your parents
When they use your lap as a pillow
When your family finds out about their identity
Yandere!Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader
Yandere Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader (Lemon)
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.3
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader
When It's Your Time of the Month( Female Reader)
Raphael x Angel!Reader
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.2
Diavolo x Male/Angel!Reader
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.3

Raphael x Angel!Reader Pt.2

314 4 0
Titanarmor1 द्वारा

A/N: This is a request from @MyluckyMoon. Enjoy! 

Raphael's POV

" Oi? You gonna sleep all day?" I heard someone ask me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a bright light. " Is that...the sun?" I thought to myself. I moved my arm up to cover my eyes a bit since the sun was in them. " I thought the sun didn't shine in the Devildom." I thought to myself. I then heard shuffling next to me. I turned my head to see the source of the noise. My eyes widened and I almost started to cry. The person I saw was Y/N. " Y/N?" I asked. " Morning." They said. I slowly sat up and stared at her. " What's wrong? Something on my face?" They asked. 
" This can't be real. This has to be a spell. A dream even. This isn't real." I thought to myself.

Y/N leaned in close and put their hand up to my forehead. " You don't feel warm so you don't have a fever. You must've had a bad dream then." They said. Tears started going down my cheeks. " Raphael, what's wrong?" They asked. I immediately hugged them. " You're here. You're alive. I thought I lost you." I said. " Lost me? You're talking nonsense my friend. Maybe after the reunion we can go and train." They said. " Reunion?" I asked. " Hey Y/N! Raphael!" I heard someone say. We both turned to the source of the noise. I was shocked by who I saw coming over to us. It was the brothers. They were all in their angel clothes and had white wings.

" It feels so good to be back!" Mammon said. " We can finally eat Celestial Realm food again. And Belphie, you can sleep in the sun." Beel said. Belphie nodded. " It'll feel nice to sleep in the sun again." Belphie said. " Not to mention the gorgeous rays on my skin. I'll look so good in the sun." Asmo said. " Ugh, I just wanna stay in my room on days like this." Levi said. " Not now Levi! We're having a reunion with our friends." Mammon said. " All of you better behave. I don't want to have to go back to the Devildom because of your foolishness." Lucifer said. " You guys are impossible. I missed your antics." Y/N said as they walked over to them. They all started talking in a group. " This is a dream. It has to be. But to be honest....I don't want to wake up." I thought to myself.

Third Person POV

" This is the Celestial Realm..." Belphie said in shock. The human exchange student looked around in awe at the sight. " I see what's going on. We must be in Raphael's dream." Belphie said. Belphie looked around and spotted Raphael. " Look, there he is. And he's not alone...." Belphie said. Both he and the exchange student looked over to Raphael and the people he was with. He was with the Seven Brothers. They were in their angel form. There was also another angel with them. The angel was Y/N. " Man, I don't believe it. We finally made it back to the Celestial Realm!" Mammon said. " I honestly never thought the day would come when we'd be forgiven, and return to this place in our original form." Lucifer said.

" It certainly took you long enough." Raphael said. " Yeah! I thought I'd have to go down there and drag you back up myself." Y/N said. " Don't say that Y/N." Asmo said. " Yes. This is a happy occasion." Lucifer said. " I'm glad to be back in my angel form but I did look pretty cute as a demon." Asmo said. " You're lucky Asmo. I'm still the same, sad otaku on the inside." Levi said as he looked down. " Don't talk like that Levi. We're finally back ion the Celestial Realm. And we can finally hear Raphael sing again." Lucifer said. " I'm going to go and do some reading. There are so many more books in the Celestial Realm than in the Devildom." Satan said. 

" Plus you can get food right from the source here." Beel said. " How can you still be hungry after I made you all of those treats?" Another voice asked. Luke was also present in the group. But he was so short that neither Belphie or the exchange student saw him in the group. " They're all smiling. They look so happy." Belphie said. " What's wrong Belphie? What are you doing standing over there?" Raphael asked. Both Belphie and the exchange student turned their attention to him. " Yeah! Haven't you wanted to come back here? You should join in the festivities." Y/N said as they came over to us. " It is really nice here. It's so nice and comfortable." Belphie said. " That reminds me, Michael wanted all of us to join us for tea up in the observatory later. You'll be joining us right?" Raphael said with a smile.

The exchange student liked Raphael's smile. They wished they smiled more often. " Us? Well um..." Belphie trailed off. The exchange student nudged him in the arm. " This isn't why we're here." They said to Belphie. Belphie quickly regained his composure. " Right, this is a dream. We're here to wake Raphael up. Thanks for reminding me." Belphie said. " Is something the matter? You're coming right?" Raphael asked. " I'm sorry but we can't. We're still missing someone." The exchange student said. " Hm? Yeah, you've got a point." Belphie said. " Oh are you looking for him? He's right over there." Y/N asked. They then pointed over to Simeon. 

" I'm right here guys. Did you not see me?" Simeon asked. " We don't have much time. It's almost midnight. But...it almost seems that Raphael is more happier like this. I haven't seen him smile like this in ages. Plus the angel he loves is also back from the dead. If I was in a dream where Lilith was alive, I would want to stay asleep forever." Belphie said. The exchange student shook their head. " We can't do that. What would everyone else say? What about Beel?" They said. " You're right. We have to talk to Raphael and try to wake him up." Belphie said. Both him and the exchange student walked over to him.

However, the brothers tried getting in our way. " They keep getting in our way. We have to talk to Raphael." Belphie said. Belphie then had a realization. " I get it now. Raphael wants to stay in this dream. He's trying to stop us. We have to use force. It's the only way" He said. " What are you going to do?" The exchange student asked. " I'm going to use magic to destroy the entire space." Belphie said. " That's too dangerous." The exchange student said. " I know. We're in Raphael's mind. I might cause damage to his mind if I damage this space." Belphie said. " No. We can't do this." The exchange student said. " We have no choice." Belphie said. " Really?" They heard someone say. They both turned to see Lucifer. " Are you sure about that?" Lucifer asked. 

" Maybe Lucifer could talk to Raphael. Try summoning him." Belphie said to the exchange student. The exchange student nodded and started to summon Lucifer. The ring of light began to glow and Lucifer was summoned into the dream. " I didn't expect that. you're quite the sorcerer human." He said. " You're amazing. I can't believe you summoned him." Belphie said. 
" Why is Lucifer a demon?" Y/N asked. Lucifer turned to Raphael. " Raphael, we have come to take you back. It's time for you to wake up." Lucifer said to him. " No. I'm not waking up. I could care less about anything else but I finally have Y/N back. I'm not leaving here!" Raphael said. 
" Raphael...you need to wake up." Y/N said. Raphael turned to Y/N. " You can't stay here forever. You have to live....without me." Y/N said. " I can't lose you again." Raphael said. He was now crying. 

Y/N kissed him. " Raphael, it's time to wake up." Y/N said. Raphael sighed. " I love you. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that before your death. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I should've been stronger. Strong enough to save everyone." Raphael said. " It's alight. I lived a good life. Now you have to live yours." Y/N said. Raphael smiled. " You're right. You're always right." Raphael said. He turned to the group. " I'll see you back in the real world." He said. He then disappeared. Y/N turned to the group. " Make sure he doesn't dream of this again. Make sure he always wakes up." They said. The group nodded and soon disappeared. They all began waking up in the real world. 
" Everyone, welcome back." Barbatos said. " Thank goodness you're awake." Diavolo said. Everyone came over to Belphie and the exchange student and asked them how they're doing.

" How's Raphael? Do you think he remembers his dream?" Belphie asked. " I remember everything. And I already know why but why did you wake me up?" Raphael said. Everyone stayed silent. " I was...finally with them again. I didn't want to leave. But I had to. I have to live my life. That's what they wanted. I'm sorry I was a burden to everyone." Raphael said. " It's alright. You've been through a lot." Belphie said. Raphael nodded. " If you don't mind, I would like to take a walk. to clear my head." Raphael said. The group nodded and Raphael walked off.

Raphael's POV

I walked out of the castle and started wandering. I made my way through the town. I'm grateful for everyone. I'm grateful for them waking me up. But I wanted to stay asleep a bit longer. I was finally with Y/N again. I wanted to stay with them in that dream forever. It began to rain and I started crying. " Y/N, Y/N!" I said. I started crying harder. I then began running. I didn't know where but I just kept running. I ran and ran until I felt the rain no more. I noticed that I ran all the way to an underground train station. " Maybe I should take a walk down here." I said to myself I began walking on the platform, watching the people walk by and the trains running by on the tracks.

I then stopped and just stood on the platform while people passed by. " Y/N..." I said again. 
" Hey Raphael....long time no see." I heard someone say. My eyes widened and I turned around. 
I almost fainted at who I saw. It was Y/N. It was them. But different. " This is still the dream. It's can't be real. It's a spell. An illusion. A dream." I said. Y/N smiled. Suddenly, memories of our time together came rushing back into my head. It was like a highlight real of the best moments of my life. " It's them. It's really them. They've been reincarnated." I thought to myself. I started crying and finally smiled for the first time in ages. " Y/N." I said. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

728K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.
1.2K 23 17
Just a random book abt Obey Me oneshots:) ׺°"˜'"°º×𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈׺°"˜'"°º× 👊ŇⓄ ᒪẸмⓄŇ丂👊 🍭𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹🌸𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓅🌸�...
1.6M 47K 58
The reader is whatever gender you want them to be since they are you. Requests are closed because this book is finished~ I wished to get this book to...
87.7K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...