๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

ะ’ั–ะด JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘

739 55 3
ะ’ั–ะด JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

Yibo took Sean in another room and laid him down comfortably. By then Sean was in deep sleep. The maids brought fresh clothes and started to undress Sean, when they heard a soul piercing trembling growl... Yibo looked chillingly at them for touching his omega without his permission, and they immediately scramed.

Yibo then took Sean in his embrace and undressed him. Then put on the comfortable light cotton clothes to him. After done, he summoned the doctors and others.

After thorough checkup, the doctor revealed that Sean was pregnant with one strong alpha male. The Alpha was a male with vampiric abilities. The vampire Alpha male was consuming lots of blood, which was enhancing it's power, encouraging it to consume more blood. But it's affecting the Empress's health.

"Your Majesty, how old is the Empress? And, when did he have his first heat!!!"

"He's 17, and he didn't get his first heat till.... "

The doctor was startled that a 17 year old was impregnated, even before having his first heat. It was very hazardous to health. Cause, only after getting the first heat an Omega's body became completely ready to deal with pregnancy. Plus it also somewhat prepared an Omega mentally for sex and pregnancy ect. The doctor frowned.... Then sighed.

"Your Majesty, Empress is very weak and anaemic. He needs special care. I am sure Dr. Paul Yu could tell better. But, at present please let him rest here for atleast a week, before travelling back to Wang palace. Complete bed rest. Let him get feed on herbs and tonics, that could stabilize his blood levels and keep feeding him your blood. And, pray keep an eye on him... The baby could make him do weird stuffs. Since he's weak, the baby Alpha vampire could easily take control of his body."

"But I don't understand one thing, why aren't his healing powers working...?"

"They are working, but for the baby. They are constantly healing and growing the baby in the womb. But since he's weak, his healing powers are not able to heal both him and the baby. Also because the baby is constantly feeding on his blood. So, they are completely healing and caring for the baby. You can call it mother's trait to take care of baby before himself. That's why you need to keep feeding him your blood and provide him extra healing. "

Yibo nodded. The doctor continued.

"Empress is 1 and few months pregnant..... But, since we have soul beasts whose traits dominates us, it's like being several months pregnant in common human. He will give birth within next one month period. And, this is a crucial period.. He needs special care..."

"Fine. We will stay here for some time... Only when Empress is ready, we shall go back to palace.... "

Yibo said. Everyone agreed. Song Jiyang came and sat beside the sleeping Sean.

"Besides, now I need to teach my Xiaodi a lot more. After all he's going to be a mother soon. He needs to know some Omega stuff...."

Yibo nodded. But Wang Haoxuan could see the sadness in his Omega mate's eyes. Song Jiyang had wanted a family for so long but Wang Haoxuan always wanted his brother Yibo to find his mate first and start family before him. Cause according to Haoxuan, starting the family beforehand might hurt Yibo, since he didn't have one yet then. So he prevented his mate from conceiving for 700 years....

Yibo looked at his brother's guilt filled face. He left Sean with Wang Song Jiyang and went for a stroll with Wang Haoxuan.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🤍🖤🤍🤎💜💙💛🧡❤
🖤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍❤🤍🖤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤

Meng Ziyi gritted her teeth as she looked at her peacefully sleeping baby...

"So now that you are going to have an heir from that slut of yours, you forgot about our son, huh!!!! Whole day passed, and you didn't even once come to meet our son, who kept longing for you. And then slept off upset... Only the news of him being pregnant, distracted you from us totally. The birth of a heir will make you forget our existance completely. No... NOOOOO!!!!"

Meng Ziyi's eyes became deep maroon, like blood thirsty beast.

"I won't let that, not be required one, to come to this world by any means.... Your heir will only be Wang Zi Zhen, our son. And why not!?! After all he's your eldest son, your blood, a worthy heir. Besides, what does he lack? Only a soul beast!! That's the soul reason why you don't accept him as your heir, as a worthy son!!! .... "

Ziyi got up from besides Zi Zhen.

"But I have already prepared the witch spell with the help of which he will gain a soul beast... The most powerful soul beast of them all..... But, before that I need to make a sacrifice, and I would sacrifice the hindrances of my son's path... Along with that unholy womb that it's dwelling in..... So, that the fear of future hindrances in my son's path are wiped off once and for all.... "

Meng Ziyi smiled evilly.

"Enjoy your happy days here, Xiao Xian, cause back at Wang palace the demise of your every happiness will be waiting...... "

🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤
♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️🖤♟️

"Xiongdì, I asked you many times to start your own family... But you disagreed. Now see, how much you disappointed your mate by depriving him of his rights....!!!"

"Dixiōng, it's not like that. Now that you got your mate. We already have decided to start our own family. It's just that Empress Sean getting pregnant first slightly upset Song Jiyang. He will soon get over it. And, besides am sure we will soon get our good news too...... "

Wang Haoxuan said. Yibo nodded.

"That's better. As for Sean getting pregnant first. I intentionally let him get pregnant faster. Foremost is I have been waiting for my heir for too long already. Secondly, a baby would keep him busy, and would prevent him from getting distracted to unwanted stuff. Omegas must be kept distracted and busy with babies and stuffs. Otherwise, they get acquainted with baseless things. Now that he's going to become a mother, his whole attention will be towards our baby..."

Wang Haoxuan laughed.

"Dixiōng, you think too much. Wang Song Jiyang doesn't have children for a long time too. And not only him, our brother Wanyin, Wang Li, Wang Meng Zanjin all are still without babies. They never showed in any out of order behavior. Brother Sean is just immature, cause of his young age. He didn't even get his first heat. What do expect from a 17 years old teenager!! Of course he acts on impulse sometimes... With age and time, it will all vanish.. "

"No... You don't know Sean like I do. He isn't like normal omegas, didi. He's an adorable bunny but an extremely wild one too. In fact, he isn't immature at all, he's too mature for his age, and that's the problem. You must already have noticed his over ambitious nature, wild habits and choices. You have no idea how hard it is to keep him in check. Tame the Untamed. Anyways, let's go back. Sean must be awake by now and seeking answers..."

They went back to the chamber.

❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️
🤍🤍🤍🤍❣️❣️❣️🤍🤍🤍🤍❣️❣️❣️🤍🤍🤍🤍

Wazir Song Bowen Li, Empress Wang Yu, Liu Wang Zhoucheng, Song Wang Ji Li, Wang Meng Zanjin & Meng Ziyi were all sitting having snacks. Their lunch was kind of disturbed, ruined according to some, due to the incident with the Empress. So, they sat having snacks.

"Where's Wang Yizhou and Haikuan?"

Wang Yu Ziyuan asked.

"They were summoned by His Majesty for instructions on security while he and the Empress stayed here."

Wazir Li replied.

"Aslan (lion) didn't summon you?"

"No, Mother Empress. His Majesty was kind enough to let me spend some time with my wife here..."

Song Wang Ji Li smiled shyly. Everyone smiled at his adorable cuteness. His innocent happiness made everyone happy.

"Awww, my younger son Li looks so adorable when he feels shy!!!"

"Aunt Yu, don't embarrass me!!! Dage Yizhou always rolls his eyes when I smile likewise. He says I look ridiculous."

"Don't listen to Wang Yizhou. He is the most unromantic person in the world. How this honeypie Zanjin with such sweet smile got wooed by that stoic hulk, only Goddess Luna knows.."

Empress Yu said. Zanjin smiled widely. Everyone giggled loudly and Wazir Li smiled widely.

"Mother Empress, His grace Wang Zanjin here got some unique eyes. He could see the warm beating heart inside the stoic outward facade..."

Everyone laughed.

"Love makes people do weird stuff, Wazir Li. Love makes people do weird stuffs. Take my Aslsn for example. He has got the best Harem any Emperor could ever have. Most exotic unique women and Omega are it's dweller, but since he laid his eyes on that 17 years old Omega Sean Xian, he doesn't even glance at the harem members anymore."

Mother Empress said. Meng Ziyi clenched her fists snd frowned.

"Mother Empress, now he will. Empress Sean is pregnant. Once he delivers and becomes busy with the upbringing of the future heir, Emperor would need others to fulfill his desires on bed...."

Wazir Li said. Empress Yu smirked. Meng Ziyi gritted her teeth.

"That's the bitter truth about Alpha Emperors that every queen must swallow and learn to accept. An Emperor cannot afford to be the faithful husband of one. For political reasons, desires, heirs ect every Emperor has to have many relationships... And now my aslan will finally get his appropriate heir. Though, I am happy about it, but the fact that it would enhance that Omega Sean's power irks me. As it is, he's so arrogant all the time, looking at us as if we all are beneath him."

Meng Ziyi's eyes almost turned deep maroon in rage. She fumed inside. Was her son, Zi Zhen not an appropriate heir. How dare everybody assume that Emperor Yibo would get his appropriate heir only now. Meng Ziyi wished to burn everyone but she kept her cool and waited for her appropriate time and chance.

Wang Meng Zanjin on the other hand scoffed.

"Empress Mother, we are toh nothing in front of someone who dares challenge and attack no other than, His Almighty himself with a sword. Even Alpha Yizhou and Alpha Liu Kuan would never dare such things, that Empress Sean being an Omega did. Not only that.. Did you see how viciously he attacked both Emperor Yibo & Emperor Haoxuan, without considering his position or their dignity!! Hell bent to prove that he was stronger than everybody!! Such arrogance. Shame on him. He's an Omega and should act like one. Always be submissive to his Alpha, let his Alpha win, boost his ego and pride..."

Wazir Li chuckled.

"Not entirely his fault, I would say. First that slave woman, Madam Jin, then your own Alphas Generalissimo Wang Yizhou & Marshal Liu Kuan,, and then His Highness himself kept enhancing his arrogance and ambitions. Whereas he should have been taught to be a submissive Omega, they let him handle weapons, that's completely out of his league. Then Emperor frequently involves him in political and Imperial affairs. It irks me, how boldly he speaks in front of Alphas instead of being compliant, humble, dutiful and obedient Omega."

Madam Yu sighed.

"Like Father, Like Son.... Yibo's father, the former emperor, Emperor Xufeng was similar. Always was too loyal and devoted to Empress Runyu. But then, Empress Runyu too, was very humble and worthy of it unlike this Omega Sean, who's arrogance and ambitious, bold nature and daring is annoying. I sometimes hope that no Omega is born from him. I am sure they would prove to be as impudent as him..."

"Didn't you hear, Mother Empress? Word is that, he's due with an alpha. And Alpha vampire male....... "

Wazir Li said. Meng Ziyi clenched her fists. Wang Meng Zanjin pressed her arm and nodded in assurance. Meng Ziyi looked away and sighed in annoyance.

"My Lord!!! Really? So, Wang Empire is getting the desirable Alpha heir .. May Lord be praised for this blessing of his, though may Lord be merciful on us bringing up that Alpha prince with etiquette... "

"Amen.."

Everyone said, laughing. But one eye rained fire, and the heart, instead of praying blessings, cursed death.

Meng Ziyi dragon, WenQing was impatient inside to kill Sean. She had to sacrifice her Mate to be with Emperor Yibo. Her real mate was Su Feng.

Su Feng was a common man belonging to farming class. He had a big barn and lots of land. He was a very rich man and an humble and caring person. Meng Ziyi met him on her 16th birthday. And he immediately posed threat to her future with Emperor Yibo. So, her dragon Wen Qing ended up killing him.

He was not only her but her twin brother Meng Zanjin's mate too. Both the twin dragons Jin Guangyao & WenQing moaned for years, after the death of their mate. And now, the one for whom she killed her own mate, discarded her from life for his own mate. And it infuriated her. She swore to end every happiness of Xiao Xian. And when the chance came, Xiao Xian himself.

🖤🤍🖤❤🧡💛💚💙💜♟️💜💙💚💛❤❤🖤🤍🖤
♟️💜💙💚💛🧡❤🖤🤍🖤❤🧡💛💚💙💜♟️

Yibo & Haoxuan reached the chamber Sean was in. Sean was still unconscious. Jiyang and Haoxuan left the couple alone and went off to meet others.

Yibo took Sean in his embrace. And caressed his face. Sean slowly opened his eyes. He looked at Yibo. He knew he did wrong when he snatched the red glass from Yibo. But he had no idea what got him and spin him out of control and then he blacked out and he had no memory thereafter.

"What's wrong with me?"

Yibo smiled and shook his head.

"Mnnhmnn... Nothing wrong, something best happened to you...."

Sean furrowed his brows. Yibo kissed his forehead.

"You are expecting. You are 1 and a half month due with my baby.... My heir..."

Tears rolled down Sean's eyes.

"But how come I didn't sense anything. Everybody says, omegas, when get pregnant, they immediately sense it... Then why could I not sense my pregnancy? "

"May be because, you are only 17 and don't have much experience about it. After all, you didn't even experience your first heat. Besides, these knowledge about Omega's heat, pregnancy, sex ect imparted in Royal Harem to every Omega. But you left the Harem before they could be bestowed to you... And as much it is disappointing more so outrageous, Madam Jin never thought to bestow you with those knowledge......"

Sean sighed. He knew Yibo for some unknown reason hated his Jiejie. So, he simply nodded his head...

"May be... Did you check the gender? It's a Alpha male right?"

Yibo laughed aloud.

"Why and how does it matter, Mate? Alpha or Omega or even if Beta... It would be our baby, our flesh and blood... Besides, you are going to give me a lot of children in future. There will be Alphas, Omegas, sons, daughter... So, am neither worried nor pinning specifically for Alpha male only but.. "

"NO. It has to be a Alpha male... Let's go..."

Sean said trying to get up. But Yibo held him back.

"Where?"

"Back to palace... Back to WANG EMPIRE... I need to meet PAUL and ask him about the gender..."

"Hey hey, hold your horses there. Doc said you need to rest... Where do you think you are going!! That too at this hour!! Relax ok..."

"NO. Yibo, we need to go right now. We need to know about the gender... Please, please let's just go....."

Sean tried to get up and Yibo pulled him back in his embrace.

"Relax my Empress..... I already know the gender.."

Sean released the hug and looked expectantly at Yibo. There was a strange curiosity and anxiousness in his eyes, that made Yibo nervous... Tensed.. He cupped Sean's face and said.

"It's an Alpha... Alpha male.. I already found out from doc... "

Sean hugged back Yibo tight.

"Really!! You are saying the truth, not lying right...!!!"

Yibo smiled.

"Of course, I am saying the truth. Why else I would mention that you are due with my Heir, if you haven't conceived an Alpha male..."

Sean sighed. But Yibo was worried with Sean's behavior.

"Sean, mate... Let's rest.. Doc said you need to rest a lot...."

"But am hungry..."

Sean said releasing the hug. Yibo facepalmed himself.

"Of course I almost forgot, you skipped the lunch... I will just go myself and order something to the chef for you, and also give others the news that you are well now..."

Sean nodded. Yibo was the Emperor. He need not go himself for anything, a snap of his finger and everything would be in front.. But he was very disturbed with Sean's behavior. And needed a little time away to relax himself. And Sean too had the same need. So both agreed immediately and Yibo went off.

Yibo came out. Immediately a guard came running.

"My Lord, you need something...!! "

"Go and fetch some food for the Empress... And inform me as soon it is ready. I will be in the garden..."

The guard bowed and went off. Yibo went and immediately mind linked with Paul. Paul immediately payed his respect.

"You Majesty, my greetings... All's well!!"

"Paul, Sean is pregnant..."

"Isn't it expected, My Lord. Congratulations. But it's hazardous too. Considering, Empress is only 17 and didn't even get his first heat...."

"Yeah. The imperial doctor here already informed me on that. He also said certain other things... I think you should consult him about everything, considering you would be attending Empress in future...."

"Yes, My Lord... Definitely. "

"But what's disturbing me is, Sean's weird attitude.. "

"Like that other day, you linked me? Drinking your blood and inhaling your pheromones ect... That's normal. Due to hormonal reasons, he would have mood swings and cravings too. And also depending on the soul beast's trait of the baby, he may act weird... "

"Am not talking about that.... Actually, Sean's pregnant with an Alpha male. But the thing is, when I informed him about the pregnancy, he was adamant to know the gender.... Even insisted the baby must be Alpha male... He started throwing tantrums to go back to the palace right now and meet you to know the gender. So, I told him that it's an Alpha male....."

"I think... I mean, I heard every Empress Of Emperors who have more than one partner thrives for Male heirs, cause they otherwise feel insecure about their position in Emperor's life. So.. Maybe Empress Sean has the same insecurity..."

"How's that possible Paul!! Though I have Meng Ziyi, but I can have offspring only from Sean. And, only our children would be future heir. The sole reason, why I married only him and made my Empress.... Then why feel insecure?"

"I don't know, can't say... May be it's temporary effect of the pregnancy or something.. "

"But what!! If it's permanent.... I am very worried. What if he neglects when or if an Omega is born someday? Or worse, refuse to accept her/him...."

Paul sighed.

"Yibo, leave it to time and future... Let him now be happy that an Alpha male is going to be born... No matter what, unlike a father, a mother can never ditch his/ her own baby. A mother's instinct and protective aura won't let Empress ever reject his baby even if an Omega baby born. He will fall deeply in love once he takes his baby in his arms, irrespective of their gender..."

"Hmnn. Fine.. Meet you soon, pal. Take care.."

"Take care, Your Majesty.. And, take care of His Grace... Adios..."

Yibo cut the mind link. But he still had the frowned expression on face.

♟️🖤🤍♟️🤍🖤♟️🖤🤍♟️🤍🖤♟️🖤🤍♟️🤍🖤♟️
🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🤍♟️🤍🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

After Yibo left, Sean lifted his shirt and caressed his belly. He smiled.

"Welcome my alpha prince. Welcome. I love you. You will be my and your Baba's strength in future. My Alpha Aslan (lions)...."

He smiled. Then sighed. He was already aware a few days ago about being pregnant. That day he was awarded his new chamber by Emperor Yibo, Sean had escaped via back door after putting Xiao Saint to sleep.

[Chapter 15 , Xiao Saint, second last para]

After escaping via back door of the attached Chamberlain's room of his chamber, Sean had reached one of the side door of the harem.

Sean had met Trans Xu Sun, the Harem warden and Eunuch He Peng the Harem guard there.

"Almighty, give me patience. Can't I even rest at night. What was the hurry, Empress!?! "

"Not Empress. Empress Mother. "

"Lord oh Lord. Hush. Don't say such prideful words casually My Grace. Even walls of the palace has ears. "

"Are you saying am a liar, Xu Sun. "

"Almighty cut off my tongue if I dare pronounce such careless words My Grace. But without proper check up.. "

"Then arrange a proper check up. Go on, fetch the mid wife."

Xu Sun stared at Sean shocked. Sean shrugged casually.

"Go on. Fetch the midwife. In my empty Chamberlain's room. Since no one's appointed as my maid in waiting yet. But no one must know. It must be in top secrecy for now. "

"My supreme one save me from tantrums of this unruly Empress. "

"What did you say!?! "

"Fine fine, am going. You wait with Harem guard He peng. "

Sean raised his head in arrogance.

"That's better. (Sarcastically)Hello, snitcher. Let's proceed towards my chamber. "

He Peng sighed.

"(Politely)Greetings to you too, My Grace. You first please. "

Together the reached Sean's chamber and waited into the spare attached room made for Sean's maid in waiting. Shortly Xu Sun came back with the midwife.

[Midwife is a person, typically a woman, who is trained to assist women in childbirth.]

"What took you so long!?! "

Sean scolded Xu Sun.

"It's mid afternoon, My Grace. Everyone's roaming around. It takes some time to do chores especially in discreet. "

"Fine. Ask her to check me. "

"Ok. He peng, you go and guard outside. Keep an eye but keep casual. No one should doubt. "

"Understood."

He peng left. The midwife then gestured Sean to lie down. He looked at the small bed.

"Here!! On this bed. It's for my maid. "

"Would you rather prefer it in your chamber then. "

"NO."

Sean said quickly. Then he sighed and laid down.

"Fine. Do it fast. "

"Yes, My Grace. "

The mid wife covered Sean's lower portion and Xu Sun put curtain around the bed to cover it from all around. Sean took over his female form and let the midwife check. He flinched as the midwife explored his vagina. After some time the midwife was done. She went to the washroom to clean her hands. Sean came back to his male form and waited. The midwife came and started drying her hands with a towel.

"So tell me. "

The midwife looked at Xu Sun and smiled. Sean looked at both xu Sun and the midwife impatiently.

"Damn it woman, don't make me wait lady, just tell me."

The midwife just kept smiling, drying her hands. Sean looked at Xu Sun frowning. Xu Sun gestured him to give money. Sean rolled his eyes. He took out some gold coins and threw at the midwife.

"Now spill. "

The midwife happily picked up the gold coins.

"Congratulations, My Grace. You are expecting. "

"Really. Hahahah!!!!"

Sean laughed aloud happily. Hearing him laughing like that, He peng came rushing inside.

"My Grace!!! "

"You heard, He Peng, I wasn't lying. I am indeed the Mother Empress mow. Soon Wang Empire will get it's heir. An alpha prince. Hahaha. Here...take as much. Am happy and here's your reward."

Sean threw gold coins all around the the three, He Peng, Xu Sun and the midwife picked up happily laughing with Sean.

Sean returned a few minutes later, after dismissing He Peng, Xu Sun and the midwife back to the harem, to his chamber. He couldn't help smiling to himself. He kissed Xiao Saint's forehead happily and laid down besides. Both dozed off in seconds....... But after some time, Sean opened his eyes. They were reddish black... And he woke up and walked away... As if in trance.... He sniffed for blood here and there. Then went back to sleep.

🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡

Presently Sean laughed happily.

"An alpha prince, hahaha, I wasn't lying. I am indeed the future Empress mother. Hahahaha. I love it. Are you watching ma, my successes. Mother Goddess Venus. An alpha prince. I knew it. I never doubted otherwise. It's not like I detest an Omega, ma, but in this world, Omegas are treated as trash. If you are weak and submissive, others would take advantage, if bold and daring like me, they would criticize. But no one would give you your deserved respect and dignity for your qualities. "

Sean sighed.

"You know na ma, you understand me right. For me, giving birth to an alpha prince is my first step towards my destination, towards success. Because,my alpha needs a heir. In this world being an Alpha is a first necessity for being a successive heir. If you are an omega, you must be submissive and obedient, patient and enduring...... You can never be an heir because you are an Omega. Even if you are bold and daring, courageous and strong, it's impudence on your part, unethical, unetiquette cause you an Omega. "

Sean chuckled.

"No matter what you do.. All you get is nothing except ignorance, bullies or hatred and criticism. Cause you are lebelled as an Omega. They are your fate in life... So, I don't want an Omega, I don't want my son or daughter to experience hurt, pain, ignorance, forced sex by their mate on bed, because no matter how much I prepare you, how much I try, I can't stop the world or prevent you from getting hurt.. So, it's better you don't exist at all... "

Sean sniffed in pain and hurt...

🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

849 102 6
[๐–๐š๐ง๐ ๐—๐ข๐š๐ง] "Take your eyes off my man!" He says with burning flames in his eyes. As the title says but it's Omega Verse WangXian modern au! ...
Hindrance | Haobin ะ’ั–ะด seoulsync

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

12.6K 674 32
A story between two people, one living the life he wants, other facing the criticisms of life. What happens when two world's collide? Will they clash...
30.6K 1.6K 6
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’.....๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“...
5.9K 661 17
The sects were always looking for making alliances between each other. That's how two strangers got married but there were one condition. The omega...