𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 | taekook

By jgkktae

- after being taken out of the Doll Shop, kim taehyung is finally free and starting to live his life with jeo... More

jgkktae
♡︎
note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
side story: end
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

36

9K 481 187
By jgkktae

"i'll see you again next month, taetae, mister jeon" doctor tan waves the couple goodbye as they exit the room.

taehyung also waving goodbye to the nurses inside the clinic who also thanked him for the cookies he brought for them earlier.

the taekook couple were back in the city for the brunette's monthly check ups; it was finally official - he was entering his fifth month of the pregnancy.

the two had been very excited with the visit as they were able to clearly view their baby's development through the ultrasound seeing how they were able to now outline the baby's feet, toes and hands; another special moment is that them finally finding out their baby's gender.

it was definitely a bit late but they had it all postponed due to the issues they had the past few months.

and finally after having everything settled, taehyung felt it was finally the best time for the reveal and that they can peacefully celebrate.

the pregnant male has his eyes fixated on the sonogram in his hand, a wide smile on his lips as his one hand was caressing his baby bump.

jungkook smiles as he pressed a kiss on his temple before fastening his own seatbelt.

"we're going to have a little baby boy, jungkookie" the brunette says looking up at the other with a smile, eyes turning into small crescents as small tears welled up.

"we are, my love. our baby boy" jungkook says, leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss on the brunette's forehead before gently cupping his cheeks and brushing off the happy tears.

the couple didn't have anything planned for the rest of the day and eventually found themselves
back in the comfort of their home - not before stopping by at some shops to buy sweets and other snacks that the pregnant male was craving and taking a ride back to their residence.

the two initially planned to return to their island but taehyung insisted they stay in the city for a few days wanting to watch over the ongoing renovation for their baby's bedroom which jungkook agreed to.

"want some, kookie?" taehyung asked, offering the tub of strawberry icecream in his hand plus the jar of pickles he was pairing it with.

"enjoy yourself, my love. i'm fine" jungkook replied, showing his own small tub of cookies and cream.

and well, he's quite not fond of the icecream and pickle combo having tried it before. although, it was tolerable than the one with can of tuna.

jungkook then chuckles to himself finding it silly how he was actually preferring one over the other and even trying the cravings himself - or more accurately he couldn't say 'no' to his husband.

the brunette tilted his head looking at the other in curiosity but only received a peck on the lips making his cheeks flushed.

"what was that for?" taehyung says with a shy smile.

"i love you" jungkook instead replied swiftly snatching the tub from the brunette's grasp making the other gasp as he then hovers over him and dominating the pregnant male's lips.

"what's gotten you suddenly horny, mister jeon?" the brunette ask in between the kisses and giggles but wouldn't deny loving the affection.

jungkook only smiles before snuggling against the crook of the brunette's neck but careful not to crush him underneath especially with his pregnant tummy.

"mind you, i still want my tub of icecream and pickles" taehyung says with a chuckle, threading his fingers in between his husband's dark hair who now has an evident pout on his lips making him to only laugh.

the older male did hand back the tub of icecream, glaring at it first and was quick to lay his head on the brunette's lap which the other welcomed.

"you're loving that more than me..." jungkook mumbled, voice muffled against the brunette's clothed baby bump.

and now it was taehyung's turn to chuckle and playfully roll his eyes at jungkook's jeonlousy over his tub of icecream and pickles.

*

the next days had been quite chaotic for jungkook to say the least; the pregnant male's mood swings and cravings have been very... challenging.

not going back to their island may have been a blessing disguise as taehyung had been craving a lot of things which jungkook and with the help of their household staff could easily access to in the city.

one morning jungkook woke up to a crying taehyung saying why he still wasn't up and he was already hungry.

"my love, you can always wake up, hm?" the older mumbled, pressing a kiss on the younger's cheeks and wiping off his tears.

"but you slept late yesterday..." taehyung mumbled. "i don't want to wake you up..."

another day, jungkook would wake up to taehyung missing and when he went down to look for him at four in the morning, the staff were all bewildered, informing him that taehyung and one of his security, minhyuk had went out to go for burger drive through.

"we also tell him to just let minhyuk go buy the burgers and wait here but young master taetae insisted to go with him" one of the maids informed seeing jungkook sigh.

jungkook couldn't even be mad seeing how everyone looked like they were all awoken from their sleep.

"it's fine, you all can go back, i'll wait for them" jungkook says.

it was about an hour later when taehyung returned with minhyuk, jungkook standing at their home entrance once the security informed him that the two had entered the subdivision.

"good morning, sir" minhyuk greets seeing the dark haired male before opening the car door for the younger master.

the bodyguard was obviously also had been startled awake seeing that he was in a jacket, shorts and slippers while the pregnant male was still in his sleeping gown and was kept warm by an oversized cardigan.

"oh, kookie" taehyung widely smiles, a burger in hand.

what surprised jungkook more was seeing minhyuk pull out two paper bags from the back seat with taehyung thanking him and told him to leave them in the kitchen.

"where have you been, my love?" jungkook asks, wrapping his arm on the other's waist pulling him close and pressing a kiss on his cheek. "you made me worried"

the pregnant male pouts. "i just wanted to eat burgers... i told the security i'll be quick and just drive on my own but they called minhyuk and woke up the other house staff"

the younger only pouts more when he heard jungkook chuckle. "and why are you laughing?" he whines.

"what should i do with you, my baby? such appetite" jungkook says pecking the pregnant male's pouting lips.

jungkook, minhyuk and a few of the house staff ended up eating burgers and fries with taehyung until about five in the morning.

some days were more challenging for jungkook as he would wake up to an angry taehyung - like that one time where his reason being that he had a dream wherein the older denied him of his tub of ice cream and tuna.

"baby, it was just a dream and i would never get in the way of you and your icecream tuna" jungkook says in his defense but the pregnant male was not having it, pouting and telling him he was a 'meanie' before storming out the rolm leaving a dumbfounded jeon jungkook in bed.

"minsoo, did taehyung already eat breakfast?" he asked when he arrived at the dining room seeing that it was only his plate that was prepared.

minsoo only chuckles as she poured a glass of water for the young master. "well, he's currently having breakfast in the gardens"

"oh, i'll join him there - "

"jungkook, maybe it's best if you let him be" minsoo says apologetically and taps the younger's shoulder to have him sit back down. "he's a bit grumpy today"

"but -"

"he told us he didn't want to eat with you" minsoo says with a sigh, the two younger maids who were also present didn't know if they should laugh or feel bad for him seeing the dark haired male's stunned, offended expression.

"did he say why he's mad at me?" jungkook says with a sigh taking a sip of his morning coffee.

"he did" minsoo nods. "you didn't want to give him his tub of ice cream and tuna"

now the two younger maids were biting their tongues from laughing at finding out the reason as to why their young master taetae is annoyed. to be fair, if there's one thing they learned from their master's pregnancy is not to deny him of his cravings.

"did he say anything else?"

"he said it was a dream and then he woke up beside you which made him angry" the two younger maids weren't able to contain their laughter as they let out a snort with jungkook raising a brow at them.

"please excuse us, we'll clean up some dishes in the kitchen" one of the maids said with a bow before the two hurried out of the kitchen with minsoo chuckling.

"he had a dream about it, a dream" jungkook states and starts to rant at minsoo. "how would i- i can't control myself in his dream, i can't even control myself in my own dream. how can he blame me? and he didn't even want to eat breakfast with me"

the older just laughs seeing the other now sulking. "now, now, just let him be and let him cool down. maybe offer to buy him some icecream perhaps?"

and jungkook did just that. he went to get some icecream returning with taehyung welcoming him with open arms.

the eventful week didn't end there.

the older male thought that taehyung's little attitude would be just at home and towards him but he was wrong - definitely wrong.

later that night, he had made reservations for dinner for the two of them at a restaurant as taehyung was craving for some steak and wine - which obviously he wouldn't be getting but he didn't need to know that - and he specifically mentioned he wanted to eat somewhere with a view and that it shouldn't be crowded.

jungkook did reserve a table and did attempt to rent the whole place but failed when taehyung heard him and told him not to do it.

"it's fine, kookie" the brunette says giving the older a peck on the cheek who was on the phone with someone from the restaurant.

the dark haired male thought the dinner would be peaceful but then he couldn't understand why the brunette's mood had suddenly changed after they had ordered.

he was all smiles and even peppering jungkook with kisses while on the way to the restaurant and now he was all pouting and glaring and even stabbing the steak with his fork that jungkook had to gulp.

he was sure he didn't do anything wrong - or did he? was it because he told him not to drink anything alcoholic? but he compromised by letting him order two drinks of strawberry milkshake.

it wasn't long until jungkook found what the reason was making him amused and internally chuckling at himself.

"here's your bill, sir"

"i'll pay" taehyung says swiftly grabbing the bill the waiter had placed on jungkook's side.

"my love -"

"here, you accept cards, right?" the pregnant male asks placing in his black card with the waiter nodding.

the brunette new the waiter wouldn't leave right away, expecting for an additional instruction for a tip.

"do you need anything else?" taehyung asks the waiter who opened his mouth but closed, now intimidated by the other. "oh right, how could i forget, the tip" he adds with a small laugh before his mouth formed into a thin line, eyes on the waiter. "well, here's a tip, stop flirting with my husband. he's mine"

to say that the waiter was stunned was an understatement, even jungkook was a bit surprised but now had a smirk on his lips.

"we'll wait for the receipt" jungkook then speaks with a small cough with the waiter stumbling lightly as he made a bow and scurried away.

"baby - "

"don't baby me, i'm not talking to you" taehyung says crossing his arms over his chest as he slupped on the chair.

jungkook pokes the inside of his cheeks and lightly pouts. 'okay, damn, i might need more than a tub of icecream this time' he thoughts.

he then smirks again as he tilts his head lightly, leaning his cheek on his palm, eyes on his pouting husband across the table, he can't deny that sassy taehyung was kind of turning him on.

*

"my love, don't ignore me... please" jungkook murmurs, arms wrapping around the pregnant male's waist as he caged him in between his body and their car.

taehyung's cheeks turned warm when the dominant male started trailing kisses on his jaw and down the side of his neck.

"kookie~ someone might see us" the brunette whines as they were still standing in the parking lot. now he knew why jungkook didn't want to opt for valet.

the dark haired male then smirks seeing the brunette's flushed face and talking to him. "stop being so cute or i might just make love to you here"

taehyung gasped at this cheeks turning darker. "jungkookie!" he gasped, hands covering the older's smirking lips.

"you can all be moody and sassy but i'll have you begging once i make love to you"

*
*
*
a/n

just a short filler! hehe
alsooo i'm quite busy with personal stuff so i really apologize for the slow updates🙇🏻‍♀️

see you on the next update💜

♡ elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6K 26
"Regulus was still stressed about his grades and the dark mark he didn't need to worry about stupid Potter. 'But his eyes are so pretty' Shit." Hi! T...
523K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
20.8K 2K 24
He is Prince Park Jimin, heir to the throne but I knew him as my best friend and hopeless crush. ⛔️ TOP JUNGKOOK 🫥BOOK CONTAINS 🫥JIKOOK 🫥FLUFF...
663K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...