Fall For Me (N.M.)

By prettymuchdelight

"She's like my little sister" More

🧸Characters🧸
🧸Ch.1🧸
🧸Ch.2🧸
🧸Ch.3🧸
🧸Ch.4🧸
🧸Ch.5🧸
🧸Ch.6🧸
🧸Ch.7🧸
🧸Ch.8🧸
🧸Ch.9🧸
🧸Ch.10🧸
🧸Ch.11🧸
🧸Ch.12🧸
🧸Ch.13🧸
🧸Ch.14🧸
🧸Ch.15🧸
🧸Ch.16🧸
🧸Ch.17🧸
🧸Ch.18🧸
🧸Ch.19🧸

🧸Ch.20🧸

31 2 0
By prettymuchdelight

(Genevieve)
I wake up the next morning with the bright ass sun shining through my curtains. I had a dream last night about today. Nick came by and told me he didn't like me and never wants to see me again isn't that wild........ mhm

Will that really happen today? Oh I hope not but could it? Yes , yes it fuckin could. I don't think he can be that much of an asshole but never say never right? I'm not sure what time he's coming over , he had trinity tell me he was coming over today but didn't give a time.

A time would be nice , so I can try to prepare myself as much I possibly can before he comes over. I need to prepare myself for all outcomes. If it's a bad one , a good one , a super bad one or a super good one. I need to be ready.

I haven't seen him 2 weeks , feels like forever I'll be honest. I miss him a lot. I miss cuddling and ...... and umm well that's all we really did but it was great and I enjoyed it. I just liked being around him and knowing he was there.

I look to my left as I hear my phone start ringing as it sits on my nightstand.

Edwin🙄😗

Haven't talked to the boys in a while , I should answer the phone

"Hi Edwin!"

"Oh my god is that ..... Gen?! I thought you died!"

"Haha very funny" I roll my eyes as I sit up in my bed with the phone still on my ear

"How you been? Anything ..... new or anything you idk would like to tell me"

"Edwin I know you know about me and Nick"

"Oh great , why didn't you tell me? I thought we was besties"

"Sorryyyyyy we just wanted to keep to ourselves or nick did at least"
"But I also know you know what happened"

"I do I do , sorry about that , he's ..... dumb"

I let out a small laugh "it's okay, he's coming by today to talk so we'll see how it goes"

"He loves you , he isn't hurting you on purpose but still he could have talked it out"

"Did he tell you why?"

"Yeah he did , he told us a couple days ago when we found out"

"What's the reason? Tell me , trinity won't"

"I can't , he needs to tell you"

"Ugh come on . You're my bestie bestieeee"

"Mhm besties don't ignore each other Genevieve, but I'm not saying , wait for him"

"Oh fineeeeee" I sigh "is it bad though?"

"Not entirely"

"Trinity said the same thing! No helppp"

"Lmk how it goes , rooting for you and whatever you want to happen"

"Thanks Eddieeee . Love youu"

"Love you to Gen"

(Nick) (3:42pm)

"So what time you going over?" Brandon ask

"Not sure , Maybe I should ask her what time will be good for her"

"You think?" Austin says

Nick
"Is 6 a good time?

Eve🖤
"Yeah that will work"

"I'm going over around 6" I tuck my phone in my pocket

"Do you know what you'll gonna talk about?" Zion ask as he takes a bite of his food

"Yeah I don't know how to say it though"

"You gonna give it another chance?" Edwin ask

"I don't know"

"Don't fuck this up" Austin says

"Yeah I don't got time for you be up in that room all day , you needa record your verses ASAP" Zion shakes his head

"Zion sometimes being quiet is the best option"
Brandon nods and Zion rolls his eyes before going back to his food.

"Do what you think is best, but FYI if you don't try again we are Still very much her friends"

"Of course , I get it"

(Genevieve) (5:49)

Is he coming at exactly six? A little bit before? A little bit after? Will he even show? My heart been beating like crazy every since 5:30.
I'm worried , nervous, and not excited but just ready to get these answers.

Even if it's not the answers I like. It is what it is, life moves on and I can't do anything about it. Maybe we just don't work together and he realized that before I did. Even if it sucks.

(5:59) it's gonna be 6 in one minute, my nerves are becoming more intense. Part of me just wants to get it over with and figure out what to do next.

(6:03) any minute now he can knock on my door and we'll talk. I have no fuckin patients so he needs to hurry up with this.

(6:11) I been sitting here in my living room waiting and waiting.

(6:22) when he said 6 I expected 6 or 6:05. 

(6:36) alright bro come on.

*knock knock* oh shit. Okay it's fine , I'm good

I make my way to the door and open it.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"umm come in" I move to the side of the door to allow him to walk in.

"Couch fine?" He looks at me and ask

"Yeah that works" SO AWKWARD UGHHH.

we both take a seat on my couch as I pause the movie I was watching on tv.

"So" He says

"so get to talking" I tell him

"First things first I wanna apologize for kinda just leaving the other day and not giving you any reasoning" "that was an asshole move"

I nod signaling that I agree wit thattttt.

"I guess this whole thing has been odd , well I've been odd with the whole thing"

"Yeah you think!"

"But that's the thing , I'm not giving you what you want , obviously you aren't happy with me"

"What made you think that?"

"Okay don't get angry but I been reading your diary and you talk about me and our relationship a lot"

My eyes widened "Nick!"

"I know I know it was wrong but that's only way I got to know how you were feeling and your problems"

"You never asked!"

"I did , don't lie , you didn't talk to me so I had to find a way to get to you"

"So you go through my privacy?!"

"I'm sorry , I shouldn't have but I can't take it back so it kinda is what it is but I'm sorry"

"So what exactly did you read?"

"Well that I wasn't the best at showing you affection and that's something you really wanted , we barely even kissed because of my dumbass"

He read my diary..... how didn't I know this?

"Listen I couldn't keep wasting your time because I couldn't show you affection"
"I read you wanted the kissing and the grabbing and sex , I know we almost did have sex but I backed out"

"Do you know how embarrassed I felt after you just jumped up and stopped?"

"I felt horrible, I really did Genevieve"

"So why did you do it , and you still haven't given me a correct explanation for why you left the other day"

"I've always looked at you like a little sister so to have sex with you and kiss you and that whole thing felt weird to me , I wanted to do all those things trust me but it was like something was stopping me"

"why not just talk to me?"

"That's not one of my strong suits , I didn't wanna hurt you more than I already was"

"Well mission failed"

"I miss you , I felt horrible for what I did , I didn't mean to hurt you like this. That wasn't my plan at all"

"so why even try with me if you knew you weren't gonna be able to do certain things with me?"

"I thought I'd be able to , it didn't occur to me until I was in the moment"

"We are both adults here , adults that obviously feel something for each other and you couldn't even kiss me!"

"I know I know , but I still want you , badly , so bad Genevieve"

That was hot

"After I realized what I did , I realized what I was missing , I realized I truly feel love for you , and that I wanna express that"

"Express that?"

"I don't look at you like how I did 4 months ago , it just took me losing you to realize it"

"Well then how do you look at me Nick?"

"I wanna give you what you want and what you need , you're who I want and I wanna do whatever it takes to keep you"

"Well obviously you know what it takes since you were all up in my diary"

"I've fallen for you more and more even when we were away from each other , I see you as a person that I wanna be with and kiss , and everything else"

he better be serious

"I'm sorry it took a argument and walk out for me to see that"

"So?"

"I wanna be with you , all this love I have for you , I wanna show you"

"So you're actually gonna act like you love me now or what?"

"It won't be acting , it will be real , everything I feel for you is real Gen" "I love you Girl"

"Really?"

"shall I show you?"

He grabs my hand and begins to hover over me causing me to begin to lay back onto the couch.
He puts his lips on mine as he begins to slowly but passionately kiss me.

He pulls apart slowly which makes me open my eyes to meet his.

"Give me one more chance? Please"

"I think we need to kiss again before I give you an answer"

He smiles before giving me another kiss just like the last one but this one is a little bit longer than the last one.

We break apart and he has a smile on his face

"One more chance . Don't blow it"

"Trust me I will not"

"I love you a whole lot" he says

"I love you too Nick"

(The end)

I haven't been on this account in like 3 months. So I apologize for not uploading the last chap. I thought I did before I decided to log back in! Here you go tho

Thank you for readin!!!💞💞💞💞💞

Also just wanna say how thankful I am for PrettyMuch and the boys. Now that the band has ended and yes it sucks but I'm very excited to support them individually ❤️❤️❤️

This will also be my last book on this account at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 58 25
"Remember you left me senior year?"
963 43 21
"𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 π’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’”"
1.2M 10.8K 73
β€Ή ☼ ➢ 〝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐜 γ€ž β€· π›π«πšπ§ππ¨π§ 𝐦𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐚π₯ π₯𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚 β˜† ✧ 𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐒�...