THE SECOND FUTURE CHANGE || T...

By Haniii77976

Third Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book and the second book or you guys will never unders... More

✨Information of the book✨
•> Chapter 1 <•
•> Chapter 2 <•
•> Chapter 3 <•
•> Chapter 4 <•
•> Chapter 5 <•
•> Chapter 6 <•
•> Chapter 7 <•
•> Chapter 8 <•
•> Chapter 9 <•
•> Chapter 10 <•
•> Chapter 11 <•
•> Chapter 12 <•
•> Chapter 13 <•
•> Chapter 14 <•
•> Chapter 15 <•
•> Chapter 16 <•
•> Chapter 17 <•
•> Chapter 18 <•
•> Chapter 19 <•
•> Chapter 20 <•
•> Chapter 21 <•
•> Chapter 22 <•
✨Just make for fun✨
•> Chapter 23 <•
•> Chapter 24 <•
•> Chapter 25 <•
•> Chapter 26 <•
•> Chapter 27 <•
•> Chapter 28 <•
•> Chapter 29 <•
•> Chapter 30 <•
•> Chapter 31 <•
•> Chapter 32 <•
•> Chapter 33 <•
•> Chapter 34 <•
•> Chapter 35 <•
•> Chapter 36 <•
•> Chapter 37 <•
•> Chapter 38 <•
•> Chapter 39 <•
✨Read this Everyone!✨
•> Chapter 40 <•
•> Chapter 41 <•
•> Chapter 42 <•
•> Chapter 43 <•
•> Chapter 44 <•
•> Chapter 45 <•
•> Chapter 46 <•
•> Chapter 47 <•
•> Chapter 48 <•
•> Chapter 49 <•
✨Cast Talk✨
•> Chapter 50 <•
•> Chapter 51 <•
•> Chapter 52 <•
•> Chapter 53 <•
•> Chapter 54 <•
•> Chapter 55 <•
•> Chapter 56 <•
•> Chapter 57 <•
•> Chapter 58 <•
•> Chapter 59 <•
•> Chapter 60 <•
•> Chapter 61 <•
•> Chapter 62 <•
•> Chapter 64 <•

•> Chapter 63 <•

797 48 65
By Haniii77976

(If you're TR's fan then you already know Shinichiro's past in chapter 269, I won't probably recall that past since it's too much to write the whole same thing. Sorry :) guys.)

It's silence after a long storytelling of what Shinichiro had experienced with Mikey. He didn't expect that from Shinichiro. So this all already set up? Meeting Takemichi was fated to happen because he is a time leaper like Shinichiro?

"You know...I do have some doubts in the past when you kept sticking with me at the store.", Shinichiro chuckled and Mikey just smiled softly.

"Thank you for telling me this, big bro."

"Nah..you need to know it later or not.", Shinichiro patted Mikey's head as he smiled gently. "I wish you will be happy in this life compared to what you were in my first life.", Shinichiro said and Mikey smiled.

"I will, with you, Haruchin, aniki, and everyone in Toman.", he said.

"Haha~ now I already told you my story, now it's your turn to tell me your life after I died in your first timeline, not the original one.", Shinichiro said which Mikey gladly told him, although he needed to flitter a bit his story, especially what most happened in the second timeline where he...you know...what he did to Haru :). Guess he doesn't need to mention that one to Shinichiro.

Joy, sad, terrified, and more emotion are there on Shinichiro's face as he listens to Mikey's experience in his first timeline to his current timeline.

"I'm sorry...because of me...you have that thing curse inside you...."

"Don't worry...although sometimes it goes out of control, Haruchin somehow managed to cool down it.", Mikey said, sounding a bit happy and relieved to have Haru by his side. "To me, our first timeline was full of beautiful memories, even though we did end up dying, still...I managed to be a father tho."

"Damn, my lil bro here already married at least once in his life, and here I am, dying in my previous life so early without even having any girlfriend.", Shinichiro sounds a bit depressing which makes Mikey laugh.

"Don't worry, big bro. Who knows maybe in this life, you probably get married."

"Are you making fun of me?"

"Yea."

"You lil brat-", Shinichiro and Mikey having their brotherly moments in the hallway, something they didn't do much cause both of them keeping their secret to themselves. Never once to open their hearts to each other before.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

After that time, everything was back to how should be, Haru slowly checked out from the hospital, and Izana started to move in and live at Sano's house, Kokonoi and Inui mostly spent time together with Akane, yea, just peaceful. What happened to Tenjiku? Of course, the members joined Toman, after all...Izana created goal was to create Tenjiku for Mikey to lead. His only aim was for his previous title as the 3rd guardian of Toman.

"That's so suddenly? A date out of nowhere.", Haru chuckled as she and Mikey were at the cafe, enjoying their date together.

"Come on, Haruchin. When you ever got to spend of your time with a boyfriend as hot as me, hmm?"

"Yea, yea..whatever. My boyfriend is so fucking hot that melts my heart every day.", Haru rolled her eyes but not annoyedly while Mikey chuckled at her playful statement.

Haru looked at Mikey for a moment before she got to the main point out.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm?"

"Did your talk with Shinichiro....are good?", Haru asked him worriedly.

"Yeah, good.", Mikey gives her a simple response while eating his ice cream. But Haru still didn't buy it, she felt something off about Mikey's behavior and Mikey realized that on her face.

"I'm really fine, Haruchin. That's all in the past. Plus, I don't remember my life when I was just a patient on the bed till I died. So, I'm really fine. I want to focus on what is now and what is best for our future.", Mikey said while smiling softly at her, reassuring her that he was fine even after what Shinichiro told him about his past in the original timeline.

"As long as you're by my side, my dark impulse will never go wild. It's just a curse that I got because big bro killed that old man. Isn't like I care, but...I can control myself now a bit from going out of control.", Mikey said while staring at his palm. Yes, he can still feel those things inside him, it's like something that can't get ripped off no matter what he did.

"So....", Mikey whispered while gently holding her hand before he kissed at the back of her hand. "Just stay by my side like we promised."

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

On the night of the meeting after the Tenjiku's fight.

"Man...what's wrong with your face?", everyone looks at Takemichi's face as he just got punched by someone before they planned out to gather at Musashi Shrine. Takemichi laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head.

"Hehe...well...Kisaki and I just...having a small quarrel.", Takemichi said which all stares from him switched to Kisaki who also had a beaten-up mark on his face.

"No wonder his face is like that as well...", Kazutora comments and everyone nods in agreement.

"I bet it's about Hinata.", Chifuyu said and everyone nodded in agreement again.

"You two make up a good friend together.", Baji comments.

"NO WE NOT!", both Takemichi and Kisaki disagreed with what Baji said.

"Alright, stop chitchatting, brats. Everyone is here already. Mikey, you go now.", Seiyu interrupted them. With that, Mikey makes a walk to the top of the shrine, looking down at his gang members, standing there as the president of Tokyo Manji Gang.

"First of all...I want to apologize for my restless actions during our fight with Tenjiku.", Mikey bows his head to them all which leaves them flabbergasted, to think the president would bow his head to them and apologize. That's so unexpected.

"I know I shouldn't make that move. And letting out of my personal emotions and almost getting all of us hurt.", he apologized, no one of his friends stopping him, not even Haru or Seiyu. They feel like Mikey wants to do that, so they respect his decisions and actions. "I sincerely apologize for my mistake as your all president."

There's silence among them, no one chatting or whispering. Until that one guy in the gang started speaking.

"It's okay, president."

"Yea, it's okay."

"We're all not blaming you at all, president!"

"You're cool out there alone fighting enemies before we could even start fighting!!"

"Yeahhh!!!"

Everyone cheered together as none one blamed him. They all have smiles plastered on their face, celebrating together their win against Tenjiku although it's actually a tied fight. They all cheered out 'Toman' together and Mikey overview them all with a smile on his face, maybe he was glad to have people like them following his lead.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

"See you in the future, buddy.", Chifuyu, Kazutora, and Baji hugged Takemichi while fake crying just to make things look so dramatic. It's just that Takemichi decided to go back to the future earlier than his set time, it's not like he has anything to do in the past anyway. And this goodbye happens after their gang meeting, only the members who know the secret, which are Haru, Seiyu, Kazutora, Baji, Chifuyu, Mikey, Izana, and also Draken.

"Alright you three idiots, my turns.", Haru pulled the three away from Takemichi like nothing, as they were just 3 feathers sticking up with Takemichi. "Goodbye and see you again, bestie.", Haru said before hugging him.

"Hmm...see you in the future again, Haru-san."

"Take care of yourself. Don't get shots by Bonten Mikey.", Seiyu said while chuckling.

"Is that supposed to be a joke, aniki?", Mikey looked at him in disbelief while the rest just laughed off at that dark joke.

"I mean...aniki isn't wrong? You have the most possibility of becoming one tho.", Izana spit the oil in the fire.

"If that really happened, the first person I ever thought of shooting first is would be you and not Takemicchi.", Mikey said while holding his anger from starting a fight with Izana, and isn't it like the white hair guy cares? Everyone just laughed together as they watched those two brothers trying to piss off each other.

"Hey, Takemicchi...", Mikey called which made the boy turn to look at him. "Let's talk, just the two of us only before you go meet with Naoto.", Mikey said while pointing at the shrine. Everyone looked at them and nodded to each other, deciding to let those two talk.

"Don't go and have an affair with each other.", Haru layout at them.

"HARUCHIN! THIS IS OUR 3RD LIFE ALREADY AND I'M NOT GAY!", Mikey snapped out back at his girlfriend's joke, making them all let out a laugh.

Haru just jokes on purpose because she feels like the atmosphere is somehow heavy when Mikey tells Takemichi that he wants to talk with him. She did that just to light up the atmosphere between those two.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

The reason why Mikey wants to talk with Takemichi is because he wants to tell him the story about Shinichiro told him. About how the time leaping things started. It all started with Shinichiro and then was passed to Takemichi. Mikey tells Takemichi every detail of the story he heard from Shinichiro.

"....I see....", Takemichi doesn't know how to respond. Maybe everything already did set it like this. Meeting Mikey may also fate of Takemichi because of the time-leaping ability that he got from Shinichiro. "But...are you okay, Mikey-kun?"

"Hmm? Yea. I'm okay. Haruchin was also worried about me as well as you do, so I already reassured her to not worry and move on from our past.", Mikey said as he recalled back their date moments. "Don't worry about me and go back to the future. Everything should be over now. Riku is even not as bad as he had been in the first timeline, so there's nothing to be worried about. About South...nahh, don't worry, Toman had aniki, Haruchin, Izana, and everyone. We're strong together."

"....."

"So don't worry about the past and go back. We will be fine on our own until we meet again in 10 years.", Mikey said while smiling softly at Takemichi, also making him smile back. Now Takemichi can rest assured.

"I will make sure...that's no one will left out. No one.", said Mikey.

"Okay...then...see you in the future?", asked Takemichi.

"Yea, see you in the future.", Mikey said.

That night...was the moment they were together before Takemichi met with Naoto and went to the future. However later ...Takemichi thought....

At that time.....

Why didn't I realize it sooner?

That's Mikey-kun isn't actually fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 29.2K 105
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
302K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...
156K 6.5K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...
195K 8.7K 94
[Various!Tokyo Revengers x reader/Oc] I was given another chance... I won't waste this life like the other two, I won't let them die in front of my e...