ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ | ᴊᴊ ᴍᴀʏʙᴀɴᴋ

Autorstwa miguelschamp

"ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ. ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʟ ᴘʟᴀɴs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴᴄᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ "ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ. sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ... Więcej

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 1 Cᴀsᴛ
Pɪʟᴏᴛ
Pɪʟᴏᴛ (2)
Pɪʟᴏᴛ (3)
Pɪʟᴏᴛ (4)
Tʜᴇ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀss
Tʜᴇ Lᴜᴄᴋʏ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀss (2)
Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ Zᴏɴᴇ
Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ Zᴏɴᴇ (2)
Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ Zᴏɴᴇ (3)
Sᴘʏ Gᴀᴍᴇs
Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀs
Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀs (2)
Pᴀʀᴄᴇʟ 9
Pᴀʀᴄᴇʟ 9 (2)
Pᴀʀᴄᴇʟ 9 (3)
Pᴀʀᴄᴇʟ 9 (4)
Dᴇᴀᴅ Cᴀʟᴍ
Dᴇᴀᴅ Cᴀʟᴍ (2)
Dᴇᴀᴅ Cᴀʟᴍ (3)
Tʜᴇ Rᴜɴᴡᴀʏ
Tʜᴇ Bᴇʟʟ Tᴏᴡᴇʀ
Tʜᴇ Bᴇʟʟ Tᴏᴡᴇʀ (2)
Tʜᴇ Pʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍ
Tʜᴇ Pʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍ (2)
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2 Cᴀsᴛ
Tʜᴇ Gᴏʟᴅ
Tʜᴇ Gᴏʟᴅ (2)
Tʜᴇ Gᴏʟᴅ (3)
Tʜᴇ Hᴇɪsᴛ
Tʜᴇ Hᴇɪsᴛ (2)
Tʜᴇ Hᴇɪsᴛ (3)
Tʜᴇ Hᴇɪsᴛ (4)
Pʀᴀʏᴇʀs
Pʀᴀʏᴇʀs (2)
Hᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
Hᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ (2)
Hᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ (3)
Hᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ (4)
Tʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ Hᴏᴜʀ
Tʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ Hᴏᴜʀ (2)
Mʏ Dʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀs
Mʏ Dʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀs (2)
Mʏ Dʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀs (3)
Mʏ Dʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀs (4)
Tʜᴇ Bᴏɴғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ Bᴏɴғɪʀᴇ (2)

Tʜᴇ Rᴜɴᴡᴀʏ (2)

382 5 10
Autorstwa miguelschamp

______________________________________

Kie walks into the Château looking for literally anyone. Estrella was with her Mom and Pope was helping his Dad with groceries. She walks in and closes the door behind her as she sees JJ and John B in the kitchen.

"Hey-"

"I have to tell her, dude. I can't keep this from her anymore." JJ says as he leans on the counter

John B grabs a beer from the fridge before leaning on the opposite counter. "Okay, so then tell her."

"How ? Just go and tell her I bet $50 that I could sleep with her ?"

"What ?" Kie exclaims

John B and JJ jump as they turn to her. Kie walks into the kitchen. "What the hell are you guys talking about ?"

"Kiara-"

"You bet $50 that you could sleep with Estrella ?"

"No-"

"No ?" She chuckles humorlessly, "So then who was it because I know you didn't sleep with me."

JJ looks over at John B who shrugs. JJ looks to Kie who crosses her arms as she waits for an answer.

"Okay, um," JJ starts, "John B and I bet that I could sleep with Star."

"Are you kidding me ?" Kie yells

"We were drunk. It was just something stupid. I didn't think he would actually do it." John B says

"It doesn't matter. You have to tell her." Kie says

"I know. I just don't know how." JJ says

"Well, figure it out. You can't keep something like that from her."

Just as she finishes, the door opens again.

"Jay. John B. Come look at this surfboard I just finished." Estrella smiles standing by the door.

Kie looks to the two boys, "Figure it out."

They walk out into the living room and Estrella's smile widens. "Oh, I didn't know you were here, Kie. Come look at this surfboard."

"Coming." Kie says as she follows her out. JJ taking a deep breath before he and John B walk out.

______________________________________

JJ had dropped both Kie and Pope at their docks. He purposely dropped Estrella off last so he could talk to her. She hadn't said a word.

He knew he messed up. Bad.

They pull up to Estrella's dock. Before the boat could even fully stop, Estrella gets off.

"Wait, Star." He tries, but she ignores him and continues walking. He sighs before he quickly ties the boat off.

He jumps off and runs after her. He grabs her arm. "Star, wait, please."

She snatches her hand away as she turns to him, "Get the fuck off of me."

"Please let me explain."

"Explain what ? That you used me ?"

"No, I-"

"I was a fucking bet, JJ !" She yells, "A bet. I was 20 bucks to you."

"That's not true, Star. It wasn't like that. We were drunk."

"Oh and that's supposed to be an excuse ?" She chuckles humorlessly

"No." He sighs, "I felt horrible after. Not because of what we did, but because I knew how much it would hurt you when you found out."

"You still made the bet, JJ." She cries, "I trusted you in that moment and now I realize it didn't mean anything to you at all."

"It did mean something." He says stepping closer, but she steps back. "Star, please."

"Don't call me that." She spits

JJ's heart drops as she stares at him with nothing but anger in her eyes. Estrella had never looked at him like that before.

"I hate you." She says as her face scrunches up and more tears escape. She doesn't let him respond as she turns around and leaves him on the dock.

JJ sighs heavily as he watches her enter her house. "Shit !" He exclaims as he throws his hat down. He runs his hands through his hair as he paces.

______________________________________

Estrella had cried herself to sleep that night. She couldn't believe JJ and John B had done that to her. She had been there for them through everything since she had met them. Whenever they needed her, she was there.

She also couldn't believe Pope and Kiara knew and didn't tell her. Well, she had her suspicions about Pope knowing. Pope couldn't keep anything from her if his life depended on it. There was no way he knew. But Kiara ?

She knew and didn't say anything to Estrella. She knew that when Estrella found out it would hurt her and she used it against her.

Estrella's phone had been going off all night. Even when the ringer was off, it just vibrated constantly. She woke up so many times ready to throw it at her wall.

Estrella's eyes crack open, but instantly close as the sun shines bright in her room. She sighs as she runs her hands over her face. She sits up and leans over to grab her phone off of her night stand. As it comes on, she can see hundreds of texts from JJ, Kiara, and Pope.

Pope being the most recent.

I swear I didn't know. I would've told you if I did. I'm so sorry, Estrella.

She had a feeling Pope didn't know. So, she ignored all the other texts and answered him.

It's okay, Pope. I know you would've. Good luck on your interview. I know it's started already, but still. I'm rooting for you.

She sets her phone down as she gets up. Her phone vibrates again. She picks it up and furrows her brows at the text she got from Pope.

Please meet me at the dock by the Château. I know you're pissed at them, but the gold is just as much yours as it is theirs.

I thought you had your interview. What happened ?

It's only a couple of minutes before he responds.

Walked out. I know it sounds crazy, but there's no real time to explain. Just please meet me at the dock.

She sighs as she sets her phone back down.

______________________________________

Kie, John B, and JJ all sat around the dock. Kie sitting on the railing and John B laid on the floor close to the water. JJ also sat on the railing, but faced away from them.

"You sure he got everything ?" Kie says

"Every bar. The whole enchilada." John B groans as he rips his cast off and tosses it. "Look, it's not like I expected a happy ending or some shit."

"John B."

"What, Kie ? It's a hairline fracture. Who cares ?"

"You should care. Your arm's gonna be messed up for life."

"It's fine." He says holding his hand up and wiggling his fingers, "See ?"

Kie sighs as she rolls her eyes.

"Estrella answered yet ?" John B asks

"Nope." JJ sighs

"She was not supposed to find out like that." John B says as his head falls back to the floor.

"I didn't mean to just spit it out like that." Kie says

"Yeah, well, you did." JJ says, "Nothing we can do now."

They turn as they hear rapid footsteps approaching. "Guys ! Guys !"

Pope pants as he finally reaches them. His hands go to his knees, "Oh ! Oh ! Oh, God. I ran all the way here."

"You all right ?" John B says

"How was the interview, Pope ?" JJ turns to him

"Don't ask."

"Awesome." John B says with a thumbs up

Pope looks around, Kie notices. "She's not here."

Pope shakes his head and turns back to John B "JB. Look, I'm sorry, dude. About everything."

"It's fine."

"But... but I don't have a lot of time, and... and I have information that is tactically relevant." He pants

He turns as he hears more footsteps coming up on the dock. JJ sits up as Estrella gets closer.

"Oh, you came." Pope says breathing heavily.

"Yup." She says simply as she stands in the corner away from everyone else.

"Great," He says, "So, before I had my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane."

"Because it was too heavy, it needed a longer landing strip to take off. So, I'm there sitting in my interview, thinking to myself, "Hm. Why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off ? What could be so heavy to weigh it down ?"

"Gold." JJ says as John B sits up

"That's right." John B says

Pope waves his hands around, "Exactly. Guys, this is our chance, but it leaves tonight, and we have to go."

"Guys, we can't give up now." Kie smiles

"What's the plan, big man ?" JJ says

"We're gonna steal that shit back." John B smiles. Pope looks to Estrella who nods at him with a small smile.

"Let's do this !" Pope yells as Kie starts to runs down the dock. Pope follows her as Estrella sits up off of the railing. She looks over as JJ and John B stand awkwardly looking at her. Both very hesitant to say anything.

She simply walks away following after Pope. The two look to each other before JJ sighs and starts walking.

______________________________________

After a very awkward car ride to the airstrip, they finally make it. All jumping out to walk up to the gate.

"What's the plan ? Broad strokes." Kie says

"I don't think we got that far." John B says

Pope uses his binoculars to watch the workers, "They're loading up the gold."

John B takes the binoculars to look for himself. They turn as a car honks pulling up to the plane.

"There's Ward." John B says clenching his jaw.

The others notice as he slowly brings the binoculars down from his eyes.

"What ?" Kie asks, but he stays silent. "What ?"

"It's Sarah."

"She's with him ?" Pope asks. John B brings the binoculars back up. Estrella frowns as she hears Sarah yelling.

"Wait a minute." He mutters, "He's hurting her."

"What ?"

"What ?"

"They're fighting." He says. Kie takes the binoculars as John B starts running back to the van. "Holy shit."

The plane starts up as the others look on.

"Wait, so she- What ? I had no-"

"Hey !" Pope yells as they turn to John B. "What are you doing ?"

"John B. Where are you going ?" Kie yells. He starts the car up before he stomps on the gas.

"Hey ! Hey !"

"John B !"

"Hey !"

"Hold on !"

"Dude, stop !" Estrella yells. They all jump out of the way as he busts through the gate. "Holy shit !"

JJ runs up after the car, "What are you doing ?"

"John B !" Kie yells

"What are you doing, man ?"

"Come back ! Hey !" Pope yells. Estrella lets out a huff as they watch him. He's able to get in front of the plane to stop it. It's not long before they hear sirens approaching.

"Guys, I can't get arrested." Pope says

"I'm on probation." JJ says

"Look, we're no good if we're all in jail." Kie says

"Come on." Pope says. JJ picks up his hat and gun as Kie and Estrella start to run off. JJ and Pope following them.

______________________________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

153K 2.4K 47
𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 - 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 [ 𝘤 ] • 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 - 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬...
220K 3.5K 21
"𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙�...
403K 4.7K 67
𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾...
46.1K 819 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...