𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝘀𝗮𝗻�...

By wittysuns

A fairy joins in with the straw hat crew to find the One Piece treasure 🧚🏻‍♀️ (Updates every Friday) ( Sa... More

𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲-𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲-𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿
𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀
𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵
𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱?
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 & 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄...
𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵
𝗺𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆
𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝗯
𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿

3.5K 179 8
By wittysuns

▬▬▬▬▬

Death row was over for Kaya. Unfortunately, Kuro got away but he's pretty sure he wouldn't mess with Luffy and his crew again. For now. Luffy and the others headed downstairs to the front door. That's where Zoro opens the door to see the half gate open to see a little bit of sunlight. Dream saw Sham and Buchi tied up together. She honestly expected to be dead.

"Zoro, you're okay." Dream rushed over to her ex-boyfriend and hugged him. She was relieved that he was okay. Zoro tapped her back and she pulled away.

Dream looks at Sham and Buchi, wearing their cat costume. Luffy and the others went next to them and saw the other staff. As Nami was walking past by the woman she hissed at her like a cat.

"I'm sorry about the mess." Zoro apologized to Kaya for destroying some of the parts of her house and looked at the girl. "You probably need some new staff." He tells her.

"I think I'm done with staff for a bit." Kaya replies to Zoro looking at the pirate that was tied up.

"Too bad we can't collect their bounty." Zoro commented and that brought Dream and Nami's attention.

"Zoro.."

"No. No." Nami and Dream said the same to Zoro.

"The Marines already know where we ate. We have to get out of here." Nami letting the crew know. Luffy looks at the ginger-haired girl.

"Where are we gonna go? We don't even have a ship." Luffy tells Nami. Kaya knew that Luffy deserved this. Luffy was her savior.

"Yes, you do." Kaya smiled. All of the straw hat crew turn their heads at Kaya. Luffy smiled and turned back to Nami.

Dream starts giggling at Luffy and Nami's reaction. Nami knew that the straw boy was going to get what he wanted. She couldn't believe it.

"Nami, I believe that Luffy won."

"Shut up."

⋆.*

Nami and Dream went back to the room that they stayed in to grab her stuff. When all of the chaos was happening, Dream something on Nami's arm. She had seen that tattoo before and her father told her story about Arlong who wanted to be King of the East Blue. He wanted to turn humans into slaves and wanted to establish a fish-man empire.

"You know, my father would always tell him the story about Arlong the shark. I didn't think he was real when I first saw him." Nami stopped packing and looked at the fairy who was done stitching up her cut at was made by Kuro.

"How did you know?" Nami asks utterly shocked at the girl. Dream walks over to Nami and lifts her sleeve that is covering the tattoo.

"My father told me that Arlong used to be in love with my mother." Dream told Nami and she was surprised. The fairy goes threw her knitted bag and grabs one of the two photos she had of her mother.

"My mother was in love with my father and Arlong went ballistic and tried to break up my mom's marriage with my dad." Dream handed Nami a photo. She opens the photo to see a beautiful blonde woman at the beach. Nami recognizes that woman.

"Your mother was Posy. The fairy that sacrificed her life. Arlong has a picture of her in his pocket, he always carries." Nami told Dream. She couldn't be more surprised.

"And the reason why you want the map for Arlong." Dream knew she was right. Every pirate is hunting Gold Roger's One Piece treasure.

"You can—"

"I'm not going to snitch on you. I could feel like you are doing this for your people back at home." Nami nodded and the fairy girl was right whenever she felt something.

Nami gives back Dream's mother's photo. She puts it back digs into her bag again and grabs a bracelet she made before Dream went to sleep.

"Promise me that if Arlong shows up you have to show your true self to the others. You would always keep this with you, no matter what." Dream gives Nami a friendship bracelet. The navigator nods grabs the bracelet and puts it on.

Dream had the same bracelet but different color. Nami had light blue with dark blue flowers. Dream had green with pink flowers.

"Nami, Dream! Come on let's go our ship." Luffy said from yelling from downstairs. The two girls laughed and linked their arms together before heading out of the guest room.

⋆.*

Everyone was standing in front of the ship with a big figurehead of a sheep. Dream had to admit the ship was beautiful but would it even survive the adventures that they were going on?

"Wow! That looks just like your lawyer friend." Luffy tells Kaya. Dream tilted her head to see if it looked like Merry, but she didn't see it.

"Merry tan the shipyard after my parents passed. He was their dearest colleague. My oldest companion." Kaya explained to Luffy and after finding out that Merry was no longer alive, she was heartbroken.

"Then his memory will live on. I hereby this ship the Going Merry!" Luffy lets Kaya know and she smiles. "It's your now. Your new home." Kaya says.

"Thank you, Kaya." Luffy thanked Kaya and let out a big cheering excitement.

"Yeah! We did it!" He jumped over to the girls and Zoro hugging them.

Luffy puts away and takes on more look at the Going Merry ship. He turns his head towards Usopp who is staring at the ship of the straw hat crew.

"Usopp! What are you waiting for? Get your stuff." Luffy went over to Usopp. The boy was confused.

"What stuff?" Usopp asked the straw hat boy.

"You're coming with us. Right?" Luffy asked Usopp.

"I guess we are getting another crew member." Dream says to Zoro and Nami. As they watched how this scene plays.

"What uhhh—No. I... I couldn't." Usopp shook his head at his new friend that he made.

"Just come in already." Zoro says at Usopp throwing his head back wanting to leave already. Usopp looks at Kaya and Dream knows why he hasn't answered.

"I'm gonna need a great sharpshooter. Just like Yasopp and I saw what you did back there. Sticking up for your friends. That's exactly the kind of guy I need on my crew." Luffy explained to the boy.

"But, I couldn't leave Syrup Village. What.. what about Kaya? She needs me to take care of her." Usopp reasoned why he should be safe in Syrup Village. Kaya walks over to Usopp.

Kaya grabbed Usopp's hand and guided a bit forward. Dream, Nami, and Zoro walk over to Luffy. Standing right beside them watching Usopp and Kaya talking.

"Should we give them privacy?" Dream asked the crew and they shook their heads.

"But I said I'd never leave you and don't you need help with the shipyard." Usopp telling her.

"The shipyard was my parents' dream. I think I might do something different. Like study to become a doctor." Kaya said to Usopp still holding his hand.

"So I guess. This is a goodbye." Usopp said sadly to his best friend.

"I'll see you again someday. And when I do, I expect to hear all about the real adventures of Captain Usopp." Kaya sweetly tells him meaning that she would wait for him.

Dream awed as Kaya leaned into Usopp and kissed up on the lips. Zoro looked away from the two love birds and Nami just smirked at them kissing.

"They...they do know I'm the captain, right?" Luffy turns around to his crew and points at himself. Nami puts her hand on Luffy's shoulder.

"Let them have this one." Nami told Luffy who still looked confused. Dream went over to Luffy and whispered to him in the ear and explained.

⋆.*

As the Going Merry shipped away from Syrup Village. Luffy was sitting on top of the sheep figurehead watching what was in front of him. Nami was stirring the ship and looked at her compass in front of her. Since this was a big ship everyone mostly had their cabins.

"Guys! Check it out." Usopp entered the kitchen where everyone was at the dinner table.

It's been 20 minutes since they sailed away from the Island. Everyone was at the table and Dream served a little snack and some drinks. Dream and Luffy sat next to each other, Dream was telling all of them about her funny childhood stories.

"Using my unparalleled artistic talent, I made use a new Jolly Roger for this ship." He pulls Luffy out of his seat making him stand next to him.

Dream turns her head a bit but just enough to see the flag. Usopp opens the cover and makes Luffy hold it. Usopp stepped to the side and revealed a similar art that Luffy made. Instead of the straw hat, Usopp had put the bandanna on the head with a slingshot at the side.

"Ta-da." Usopp chuckles. Luffy looks down at the flag that he made.

"I know. I know. My flair for design often leaves people speechless." Usopp said to the other crew. Luffy folds it back and gives it back to Usopp.

"I already drew our flag." Luffy patted his shoulder. "Okay, but this one is so much better." Usopp laughs and reopens the flag.

"Neither of the flags are gonna scare anyone away." Zoro commented to the boys.

"Okay, but the Jolly Roger is supposed to reflect the captain." Usopp wraps the flag around his shoulder and Luffy knees on the bench.

"I am the captain."

"We are the Straw Hat crew."

"I am Captain Usopp."

Luffy and Usopp talking over each other making the girls smile. There's bickering stops when Nami lets out a laugh. Surprising everyone from the ship and everyone started laughing.

"Okay." Usopp throws his hands back and Luffy smiles.

"This is what it's all about. From now on, it's all gonna be smooth sailing." Luffy stated to them.

After Luffy said those words, they heard something from the outside making them aware of an attack. The explosion hit them from the ship knocking to the side a bit. The fairy girl fell to the ground, hurting her, but the boys caught each other.

"What was that?" Usopp asked the crew around him.

"You had to open your mouth." Nami stared him down.

Nami got from her sitting and helped Dream out. All of the straw hat crew went outside to go investigate, and that's when another cannon fired at them. They rushed up the stairs to see who it was the Marines.

"Marines! We're under attack!" Nami rushed to the stick wheel then cannonball approached them again but it missed them.

Dream stood next to Nami. While the chaos was forming Luffy looked through his telescope that he had to see who it was and took his eye off it.

"Grandpa?" One word that came out of Luffy's mouth.

"Grandpa?" The whole straw hat crew repeats what Luffy said.

Zoro looks back at the girls who see that their were in shock. Usopp scratched his head with confusion. Luffy looked back into his telescope.

"Did you just call that guy Grandpa?" Zoro asked Luffy and stared at the back of his head.

Another cannon fires at them but nearly misses the Going Merry ship and water spatters on them getting the crew a bit wet from the explosion. Dream saw that another cannon was about to shoot.

"Take cover!"

"Hit the deck."

Dream and Usopp warned the crew. The fairy girl crouched down as the cannon hit the front of the ship. Dream looks around her to see Usopp and Nami okay.

"Everybody okay?" Luffy asked them. "I think so." Nami answered Luffy.

"No. Not okay. Not even close to okay." Usopp stood up and freaked out towards Luffy. Dream went over to Usopp to comfort him.

"Usopp, fire back at them!" Luffy said to Usopp and pointed at the Marines's ship.

"Or how about we sail away as fast as we can?" Usopp tells the straw hat boy pointing out of the ocean. Nami lifts her hand agreeing with the new crew mate.

"Run from the Marines? No. Never!" Luffy shook her head no to Usopp.

"Luffy, we can't fight the Marines, they are too powerful!" Dream shouts over the explosion.

"Nami, trim the...the sail thing. Let's their ship." Usopp walks over to Luffy and helps him move the cannon towards the ship. The fairy girl couldn't believe that Luffy wasn't listening to her.

"We don't have time. They're stealing our wind. If they pull up alongside us, we're finished." Nami told the captain who was ordering her.

"You're the navigator. Do something." Luffy said putting the cannon in a perfect shot to fire the cannon.

"Zoro, sheet in and hard to port." Nami ordered Zoro. He walked over and obeyed Nami. The navigator went back to her stick wheel.

"Guys, the Main Sail is cricket from the side!" Dream said to the crew. Nami looks up at the Main Sail.

"Shit! Dream!"

"On it!"

Dream tipped her feet and flew up to the Main Sail flag. She grabs the tip of the Main Sail and puts it back on the corner. From afar Vice Admiral saw the fairy and he couldn't believe his eyes. He had never seen a fairy and they are rare because the pirate attacks killed all the fairy. Garp knew whose daughter it was.

"What happened here?" Dream flew down to see the cannon balls scattered on the floor.

"Pirate vessel, by order of the Marines, lower your sails and submit to my authority." Vice Admiral spoke into his snail speaker and Dream was next to Nami.

"Never!" Luffy yelled at the Vice Admiral.

Garp grabs a cannonball from the box of cannons. He looked very fumed up and threw the cannon at the Going Merry, it was coming directly to them. Luffy had to act fast in this situation. Luffy took a big breath, stretched out, and had his tummy out really big. The cannonball landed on Luffy's stomach and he throws back to the Marines ship. Knocking on their sails.

"That was amazing. You saved us!" Usopp commented on Luffy's action.

"You didn't tell me you could do that." Nami said shockingly. Dream was proud of Luffy for saving them.

"I didn't know I could." Luffy shocked himself and Usopp went over to the boy and started laughing with him and jumping around.

The cheering boys started making facial expressions at the Marines ship. Nami and Dream were laughing at their action.

"Nami, get us out here." Luffy asks the navigator. "On it." She replies walking over to the stuck wheel.

"Let's disappear." Nami turned the ship towards the part of the ocean that was foggy.

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️

Nami & Dream friendship bracelet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 76 6
(𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑃𝐼𝐸𝐶𝐸 𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁) _𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙝, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤...
55.2K 1.2K 15
'𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬' [ONEPIECE ZORO] [Season 1]
147K 4.6K 33
"don't ever do that again," "i didn't think you'd care," or In which they look for the One Piece but find something so much more valuable. ✗ based o...
11.4K 707 7
I don't want to do this without you. Roronoa Zoro / OC. One Piece: Live Action. 𝒚𝒗𝒆𝒔 © 2023