ADMIRING LOVE

Oleh Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... Lebih Banyak

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 34

5.5K 397 150
Oleh Richaa_Sharma

Before starting the chapter, please be patient with the story, just a little...You all will get what you want in the story, but show a little patience.
Don't reach any conclusion after reading some chapters.

Chapter start........👇

At Mehra house

" Avni beta tum lunch kar lo, pta nahi Neela ji kab aayegi...." Madhavi tells Avni who is sitting in the hall changing channels on TV out of boredom.

" Mujhe nahi khaana Tai... main theek hu..." Avni answers and then both of them hear the doorbell, which brings a smile on Avni's face.

Madhvi is about to go towards the door to open it but Avni stops her.

" Tai aap jao main darwaja kholti hu..."
Avni says and goes towards the door while Madhvi goes back to the kitchen for some work.

Avni comes near the door and takes a deep breath, makes a strain face hiding her smile and opens the door and as soon as she opens the door, as per her expectation, Neil is standing in front of her with one hand behind his back.

Neil smiles seeing her strain face and leans towards her and says

" Hello my love..." He leans towards her and gives her a bouquet of lilies that he had hidden behind him.

" Some beautiful lilies for my very beautiful lily..." he says while giving her the flowers on which Avni still doesn't react.

" Aap yehaan kyon aaye hai ?" Avni says this and without reply, first she feels a kiss on her cheek which he gives and then stands straight in front of her.

" You are very spoiled, does anyone ask for kisses like this again and again?" Hearing this, a blush appears on her face, and to hide it she turns away from him

" Yehaan se jaaiye, mujhe nahi baat karni aapse...?" Hearing this, Neil smiles and hugs her from behind, due to which Avni gets shocked, even though there is no family at home, Madhvi tai is there.

" Kya kar rahe hai, chhodiye madhvi Tai ghar par hai..."

" Haan to ? Tumne mujhe bulaaya hai...and now you have also wanted me to kiss you again and again, so what is my fault in this..." Saying this he again kisses her cheek from behind because she called him 'Aap' again.

" And if we see, the count is very long, since morning madam is only calling me "Aap", should I give all the punishment together?" He whispers this into her ear and slightly touches his lips there feeling which she blushes but she doesn't want to feel embarrassed in front of Madhvi Tai, that's why she comes out of his arms and turns towards him

" Huh, yehaan aane ki wajah ?" Although she understands that he has come here to persuade her, she still asks.

" Tumne khud bulaaya hai aur ab ye sawal "

" Huh, maine bulaaya tha par tumne mnaa kar diya tha... to ab kyon aaye ho?"

" My Lily is hungry, and I know you haven't eaten anything yet, to chalo tumhe jahaan jaana hai hum chalenge "
Avni smiles slightly after hearing this from him, he is worried about her but he himself has not eaten anything since last night. he doesn't care about himself but still she doesn't waste any more time and says

" Mere lilies ?" She says this while extending her hand so that he can give her, her lilies and right there he sees this and understands that she has melted.

" Ek shart par...." She looks at him confused at this.

And seeing her confusion, Neil leans towards her and shows his cheek to her, seeing which Avni understands his gesture and today she doesn't bother Neil, who was already upset, much, and places her lips directly on his cheek, feeling which Neil closes his eyes.

And then Avni runs away taking her beloved lilies from his hand and says that she will be ready in 2 minutes to which Neil smiles and stands there waits for her,

Later

Neil takes her to xyz Restaurant where both of them sit face to face at a table.

" Waise log kehte hai ki ladkiyaan jyada nakhre dikhaati hai, par yehaan tumhare nakhre kam nahi hote, ek lunch par aane ke liye itna bhao khaaya tumne, uff..."

Neil smiles after hearing this from her, this is what is called.... " ulta chor kotwal ko daante ". she throws tantrums and also blames it on him.

" hmm, OK bolo kya khaaogi ?" He speaks holding the menu in his hand. Although he knows her favorite food but still a person will not always eat the same thing.

" Jo tum khaoge main wahi khaaungi " Hearing this, Neil looks at her and sighs.

" Avni main nahi khaaunga..."

" Par kyon ? Lunch ka time hai, I know tumne abhi nahi khaaya hoga.... ok koi ni, main order karti hu..." Saying this she calls the waiter, she orders Chinese food for herself and there she orders Neil favorite food as he likes, exactly like the home food which is lemon rice, paneer, bhindi etc.

" Avni kya kar rahi ho... main sch me kuch nahi khaaunga...." He says while stopping her.

" Aap ye sab lekar aaiye..."

" no wait... you just bring her order...."
Similarly, both of them start arguing, Neil refuses and Avni asks the waiter to bring their orders and the waiter gets confused after seeing their argument.

" Avni maine kaha n main nahi khaaunga...." Neil speaks a little angrily due to which Avni looks at him, and seeing her silent finally, Neil tells the waiter

" Aap sirf inka order lekar aaiye...." Neil says and before that the waiter leaves from there saying ok, Avni stops him.

" Wait, There is no need to bring anything... Sorry for wasting your time..." Saying this Avni gets up from there and starts leaving from there, Seeing which Neil gets shocked, And before he can stop her, Avni goes too far, Neil also says sorry to the waiter and then goes after Avni.

Neil comes out where Avni is standing near his car, Avni looks at him but looks away which makes Neil sigh and comes closer to her and before he can say anything, Avni speaks

" Mujhe ghar wapas jaana hai...." Neil is shocked to hear this, what kind of mood swings is she having today, sometimes she asks him to come and meet her, sometimes she asks him to drop her back home.

" Avni tumhe hua kya hai, aise kyon behave kar rahi ho... andar chalo "

" Mujhe kya hua hai ? Ye sawal to mujhe tumse karna chahiye... tumhe kya hua hai.... kya tumhare khaana naa khaane se sab theek ho jaayega, aunty haan keh dengi ?" Avni asks angrily, hearing which Neil gets shocked, does she know everything? And seeing his shocked face, Avni speaks further.

" Itna shock hone ki jrurt nahi hai, mujhe sab pta hai..... Saying this she tells him that last night Simran called Shweta from where she came to know everything...Hearing this, Neil understands why she is taking extra care of him since morning.

" Bolo, jawab do... khaana na khaane se kya sab theek ho jaata hai yaa fir tumhari health hi kharab hogi sirf ? aur theek hai agar tumhe nahi khaana to ab main bhi nahi khaaungi..."

" Avni..

" Don't say a word now... I am very angry with you today, and I don't like this side of yours at all... kya ho gya agar aunty nahi maan rahi... kya aap itni jaldi aap haar maanne waalon me se hai ? Hum thodi aur kosish karenge par yun zidd karke kya hoga ?" Avni asks him on which he looks at her silent

After listening to all her words, Neil is just looking at her silently and is surprised at her maturity, how positively she took this thing, she knew that Shweta had said no to her but still she is so normal and without making him realize this, she is trying her best to normalize him too...But he will always be a donkey, always spoiling everything.
She has been trying to improve his mood since morning but he is spoiling her mood along with himself.

And he doesn't say anything further but just takes her in his arms and hides his face in her neck on which Avni does not hug him back because she is still a little angry at him but Neil holds her hand and keeps it behind him and whispers in her ear that hug me back hearing which she holds him by his waist.

Later, both of them come inside the restaurant again on Avni's orders and this time Neil does not say anything and when their food comes, Avni extends a morsel towards him with her hand to feed him, seeing which Neil says

" I'm sorry maine fir se tumhe naraz kar diya.....

" No aisa nahi hai main theek hu par Neil aapko sorry aunty ko bolna chahiye...." On this, Neil looks at her and Avni signals him to take the morsel from her hand in his mouth, which he eats silently and Avni speaks further

" Skipping food is not the solution to anything... aap khud socho aapki is harkat se aunty ko kitni taklif ho rahi hogi.. I'm sure aapko khaate na dekh unhone bhi kuch nahi khaaya hoga " Neil hears this and recalls that yes, since childhood he has seen that Shweta always eats food only after feeding him.

" Neil mujh se pehle aunty aati hai aapke liye, waise to hum unhe mnaa lenge par agar wo nahi bhi maanti hai to aapko unse naraz hona ka koi haq nahi hai, unse important main nahi hu..." Hearing this, Neil smiles, how everyone says that this girl is small...She may be younger in age but she is older than him in understanding... He did not know that this girl was so mature.

" Mom ne kaha ki main tumhe bhul jaaun, main ye nahi kar sakta..."

" Par aapko karna padega, aap unke khilaaf nahi jaa sakte...." Avni says this to him

" Agar neela maa yaa ashish papa ne ye chiz tumhe kahi to kya tum mujhe bhul jaogi " Avni smiles hearing this from him

" Maa papa mujhe kabhi ye nahi bolenge trust me..." He looked at her shocked because of this.

" How are you so sure?" Neil asks seeing her smile

" Bas mujhe pta hai aur aapko yakeen nahi hota to khud aakar unse baat karlo...aapko jawab mil jaayega " This statement gives him courage to wonder whether Neela Maa and Ashish Papaa will really agree easily.

And before he could say anything further, Avni again offered a morsel towards him

" Waise abhi ke liye ye sab baate chhodo aur sabse pehle ye khaao " Saying this, Avni puts a morsel in his mouth which Neil takes down his throat and then after some light talking he says

" Waise, agar tumhe mujhe khaana khilaane ka itna hi man tha to tum apne haath se bnaakar bhi khilaa sakti thi, wo mujhe jyada accha lagta" Avni smiles after hearing this from him.

" Main ye tab karti jab mujhe kuch bnanaa aata " she speaks with her innocent smile

" Don't lie, maa always says that Avni made this, Avni made that.. Taste this, Avni made it...What was all that...?" Avni smiles after hearing this from him

" sabki mumma aisi hi hoti hai...unhe aadat hoti hai apni beti ki jhoothi taarif karne ki cooking me...Mumma tells everyone, I made this, I made that, but actually I only know how to make tea and bread.."

" Kya ?"

" Haan, because i love tea to maine sirf wahi sikhi " Neil smiles after knowing this new information about her but to tease her he speaks

" Iska mtlb shaadi ke baad mujhe sirf chai milegi tumhare haath ki ?"

" No, mujhe sandwiches bhi aate hai, wo bhi bnaa sakti hu " she says smiling brightly

" Mtlb har roj chai aur sandwiches?"

" Ab Neilu tumhare paas koi option nahi hai... I know aapko coffee pasand hai wo bhi main sikh lungi but khaana nahi, i hate cooking so aapko sandwiches se kaam chalaana padega..." Hearing her words Neil smiles thinking something

" Koi ni main chai pini shuru kar dunga tumhe coffee bnaane ki bhi jrurt nahi padegi..."

" No no main wo sikh lungi don't worry.... Neil smiles after hearing this from her.

" Well, I won't even need tea and sandwiches, I will manage with you, you are enough for me " he said this with mischievous smile on hearing this, Avni looks at him with a strange face and Neil suppresses his laughter thinking that perhaps she did not understand what he wanted to say... And then both of them end their lunch with their random talk.

Later, after spending a few more hours together, Neil drops Avni home in the evening and today he doesn't even come inside the main gate but leaves her outside the house on the road because there is a guard standing near the main gate...Both of them get out of the car and Neil immediately takes her in his arms and then separates from her and kisses her forehead.

" Apna khayal rakhna..." Avni smiles at his words and says

" Tumhe yaad hai n, ghar jaakar sabse pehle aunty ko sorry bolna hai...."

" OK ma'am jaisa aap kahe...."

" Good boy " she says smiling

" So this good boy deserves some reward before going..." Saying this he leans towards her, seeing which Avni smiles shyly but she holds his face, tilts it, gives him a kiss on his cheek and then quickly bids him goodbye and runs towards the main door of her house and then she composes herself while coming inside.

She is walking through her garden smilingly but her steps stop when she meets Neela before reaching the door

" Maa... aap kab wapas aaye ?"

" Tum kahan thi ?" On this question Avni looks at her silently and seeing her silent, Neela says

" Jrur priyal se milne gyi hogi... nahi ?"

Avni does not say anything on this question but smiles and nods in yes and Neela Maa looks at her, on which Avni gulps.

And silently, avoiding her mom glance, she comes inside the house with slow steps and Neela Maa sees her going inside.

Other side

Neil reaches home where he finds Shweta and Bebe in the hall and taking a deep breath he goes to them both of them are surprised to see him... the way he had gone angry, they did not expect that he would come to talk to them.

But then first of all he sits on his knees in front of Shweta and takes her hand in his and says

" I'm sorry mom, mujhe aapse Waise baat nahi karni chahiye thi..." Shweta smiles at his apology

" Kya baat hai itni jaldi mood theek ho gya..." shweta says and he smiles remembering Avni that yes, this mood has improved only because of her.

" Mom please maaf kar dijiye, I know maine thodi batmizi kardi, I'm sorry bebe mujhe aapse subah waise baat nahi karni chahiye thi...."

" Koi baat nahi putter..." bebe says smiling on which Neil smiles and turns to Shweta

" Mom maybe aap apni jagah sahi hai par fir bhi mera faisla wahi rahega, main avni ko nahi bhulunga aur agar aap meri khusi chahti hongi to aap bhi mujhe ye dubara nahi bolengi...." Hearing this, Shweta looks at him and then Neil says sorry once again and goes from there to his room.

here after he goes to his room

" Tune use kuch btaaya kyon nahi " bebe says this to Shweta

" Bebe itni asaani se main nahi maanne waali, dekhun to mere bete me kitna patience hai..." Hearing her words bebe shook her head.

To be continued........

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

703K 65.4K 50
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...
1M 68.7K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
47.3K 3.1K 18
Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story
58.7K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...