Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware

16.8K 170 10
By Cellienda

Jessica Love Hewitt as Ambreal! I think she really fits the role :) ---------------------->

I recently got some fans :) So happy and wish for even more! Thanks for support and keep supporting and recommending to friends!

____________

He gently kissed me again and touched my hair. I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me. We both moaned at the same time and laughed when knowing what was going on. His hand snuck in my skirt and touched me. I moaned loudly and he smiled.

"You're wet." He was grinning, like he won the fight. I didn't answer and he pulled me back into a deep throbbing kiss.

He took off his white T-shirt and unbuttoned my shirt, trying to get off the tie. I looked down when his hand snuck back and touched me even more. He took off my skirt and... wait. Did I mention a skirt? I don't have the girls uniform. I got away the thoughts when he touched me even more and grabbing my chest with his other hand.

"D-Darrén...-"

"Calm down Chris..."

Chris? He knows?! Again, he distracted me when doing even more. I struggled to not moan. It's like this guy is made to satisfy me. Before I knew it, I was on the bed, with him on top of me just in my lingerie's. He gently took it off.

"Sarah..."

Sarah?! When I was about to ask him what he meant he kissed me again. I think I've gotten many kisses for the past 24 hours, but I still can't get enough.

"Krystal..."

He knows.

This has to be a...

"Wake the fucking hell up!" a dark voice yelled so loud that I flinched.

"Wha-" I opened my eyes, finding myself inside the room. Darrén was standing right in front of me. I got chills when seeing him after that dream.

"We're late to school." I jumped out of the bed like a lightning when hearing those words, it was like reflex. He stuttered.

"Uh... Did you do something with me? I feel awful..."

I turned around.

"N-No! Of course not!" I really sounded suspicious. Lucky that he's the densest person I know. He just stood there, with his uniform all loose and it looked like he was busy doing something.

"D-Did you guys put something in my mouth when I was asleep?"

"No? Why?" Tom popped out of nowhere as usual.

"I usually have an awful taste in my mouth every morning but this time it's kind of sweet..." he tried explaining to Tom. My taste.

"Uh! I put some juice because I didn't want you to have a bad breath!" I yelled out of nowhere as if it was necessary. They chuckled. Bad breath? What am I thinking?

"Yeah." I said with a weird tone as if it would be obvious. "How about it? ... Lestér."

And there it happened. He froze up. Don't tell me that it was all the truth! He didn't move an inch but in the end he managed to get Tom out. When he shut the door he pulled my collar like I was his victim.

"How do you know?!"

It was true. I can't believe his real name is... Lestér! I chuckled.

"You told me." I tried to stay away from the laughter.

"I haven't freaking told anyone!"

"Well yesterday..." I laughed a bit more and he became even more furious. "You were so... high and told me some stuff."

"Darn it!" he shrieked and hit the wall.

"B-But- L-Lestér, with a dash - Is a really pretty name man!" He pushed me into the wall.

"Don't you fucking dare to let out my disgusting middle name!"

Middle name? I thought it was his real one. That's just sad. Why not tease him?

"How about Dash then?"

"My fucking god did you drug me or something?!" I nodded.

"Not me though."

"Who?"

"Your stupid stalker."

"That fucking May."

I smiled and noticed that he laughed with me. Then the surprise attack landed on me.

"But if it's you then I'm fine with it. About my middle name." he mumbled. He made it almost unable to understand but somehow I got it immediately.

"Uh... yeah I know. Because I'm a really good guy, right?" I added to fresh up the atmosphere.

"Y-Yeah." His hand went through his hair and it got messed up. Is this really a conversation guys usually have? I kind of sense bromance. My eyes landed on his lips, making me remember yesterdays incident. I suddenly got stiff and for the first time Darrén wasn't dense enough to not notice.

"Something wrong?"

I shook my head. He looked away and went into the bathroom. I hid under my covers and remembered that school has started. When knowing that Darrén was in the bathroom I had my chance to change to my uniform. I changed as fast as I could and jumped into my bed when hearing the door open. I was lucky that I had gotten everything on(the tie was really loose and so was the rest.) but could stop my reflex of hiding when I expose myself. Darrén came out but he didn't even look at me.

¤¤¤

"You're like a new Justin Bieber..." Jessica(one of my biggest fan) sighed.

"But you're even better - and cuter..." Amber - her best friend sighed with her.

"Euw. Stop it I fucking hate him." I flinched. I can't stand Justin Bieber. I know that he's a nice person because he helps fans getting free tickets if they can't afford it and he doesn't spend all his money on himself, and even though his music is good too I just don't like him. That's my girl-opinion. Every girl I see yells his name and they say that he's soo cute and whatever but I don't think his appearance is that good. And I don't really care because I'm the last person who cares about that.

"Can you play Baby?" they pleaded.

"No! Hell no I don't wan't to turn gay!" I yelled. They gave me puppy eyes and I couldn't say no. I looked up the chords and tried it out. It worked well. But not my type.

"Chris?" A voice said. I turned and saw Ambreal. She's the most wanted girl in school I guess. She's the most "sophisticated" girl since cheerleaders doesn't count as the most popular girl in this rich school. I could see how she spended money everyday on her appearance. She had light brown colored hair when her natural is darkbrown and her eyebrows were straight wired. She didn't have too much make-up, only enough to make her face look good. No one wants a girl that has a face covered in make-up. I didn't answer her and gave her a look saying "Talk" instead of speaking.

"I just wondered if you want to hang out after school... I have a VIP ticket to Lady Gaga's concert and if you want to go-" Is she trying to ask me out on a date?

"A date?"

"Uhm...-" She looked nervous. "My friend got sick and I need someone to go with but-"

"Is it a date?" I interrupted.

"Y-Yes."

"Sorry girl I have a girlfriend but why not as friends?" I smiled and she looked a bit disappointed.

"Sure..."

"That's all?" I asked before turning to my guitar. She tapped my back to make me listen to her again.

"And my daddy wants a new artist since he runs an agency and he's trying to make me become a model but I don't want to so I have to find a new artist by myself. Can you consider it?"

Oh noo... That'll only bring me miseries.

"No."

She looked sad and tried some more.

"But can you please consider it?"

"Hey Ambreal." I even grabbed her shoulders to show her how I seriously didn't want it. "Done considering." She looked away and for a second I really thought that she was going to cry but she didn't. I handed her my phone number(to Chris's of course) and she headed to her dorm. I'm glad that this school isn't some stupid normal school(that I sometimes wish that it was) that chooses their popular people according to cheer leading and looks. I think Ambreal was one popular one because she's so cute and nice. My phone rang and I looked at the screen, seeing an unknown number saying

"It's me, Ambreal. The concert starts 8 o'clock and I got permission to be out of the dorm late. So I'll be meeting you outside the gate about 7:30, okay? There'll be a limo waiting for us."

Not only is she cute, really polite too! That's the difference, she's not one of those mean popular girls, she's more of a girl that doesn't even know that she's popular. Compared to May she writes whole words too(and that's good since I'm not into all this shortening stuff. But I hope that this girl doesn't betray me like May did. I guess it's good because she's so much different than May.

I looked at the time and had a half hour to get fixed. I even put some gelé on my wig and got a shirt.

"Where are you going pretty boy?"

I turned 360 degress in the mirror and then stopped to look at Darrén.

"You have a date with your girlfriend?" he said, expressionless.

"No, I'm going to a concert with Ambreal."

"Ambreal?!" Tom shrieked. He's seriously creepy, it feels like he's listening to my every move.

"That's Tom's last year crush you know." Darrén added to get me to understand. I giggled.

"It's fine, it's not a date. And it's last year man!"

"Y-Yeah I guess. I'm totally over her." he tried convincing himself but I saw that he couldn't deny it.

"Then I'll be going my boys!" I shouted like a mother leaving her kids. They didn't answer though.

I wonder if she'll dump me. But I don't think she will. Just a feeling.

____________________

COMMOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236 38 11
How can I stay? How can I go? Stay here with Dad, the extreme alcoholic who enjoys others misery? Go away with Mum, the bio polar and manic depressiv...
41.1K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
3.3K 122 32
In a new dorm, with new friends and a new city, Malia finally gets to attend South North College in NYC. She wants to build a career and make her dre...
8.3K 774 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...