☆It's Not Over?☆- Bill Kaulit...

By Brokenheartzclub

Y/n × Bill Kaulitz A year later Y/n drops out of college. Y/n and Chris move to LA so he can be with his ban... More

☆Intro☆
☆One☆
☆Two☆
☆Three☆
☆Four☆
☆Five☆
☆Six☆
☆Seven☆
☆Eight☆
☆Nine☆
☆Ten☆
☆Eleven☆
☆Tweleve☆
☆Thirteen☆
☆Fourteen☆
☆Fifteen☆
☆Sixteen☆
☆Seventeen☆
☆Eighteen☆
☆Nineteen☆
☆Twenty☆
☆A/N☆
☆Twenty-One☆
☆Twenty-Two☆
☆Twenty-Three☆
☆Twenty-Four☆
☆Twenty-Six☆
☆Twenty-Seven☆
☆Twenty-Eight☆

☆Twenty-Five☆

322 14 18
By Brokenheartzclub

Y/n's p.o.v
''By the power invested in me and Rock and Roll, I now pronounce you Cindy and Kai Y/l/n, you may now kiss your bride'' Elvis said making us all cheer as my father pulls Cindy in for a kiss. They both hold eachothers hand while they walk down the isle together. Cindy tosses her bouquet back and the boys all fight after it like a bunch of dummys and Tom ends up with it. When everyone is done we all leave and take my car back to the house while Cindy and my dad spend a night in caesar's palace.

''So how was your night last night?'' Chris asks with a smirks as he sits in the passenger seat. ''It was pretty fun'' I smile while korn plays quietly on the radio. ''How did Chip 'n Dale's go?'' Tom asks with a smirk on his face while still holding the bouquet in his hand. ''It was interesting to say the very least'' I chuckle. ''What does that mean?'' Bill asks looking at me through the rearview mirror. ''Cindy got danced up on'' I chuckle. ''What about you?'' Balz wiggles his eyebrows. ''What pfttt no'' I chuckle and get silent.

I don't know how I necessarily felt about telling Bill about the whole experience. In my opinion it would be very awkward to be like Oh yeah by the way I had men grinding up on me and in my face and putting my hands down their pants while also squirting whipped cream on themselves and in my mouth. ''So how was your guys's night?'' I ask while we are stopped at a stop light. ''Well at first we tried to go gambling but Bill and Tom's fake IDs got exposed, then we went to a bar and that didnt work.'' Chris sighs.

''So we went to a club and got to see some strippers'' Ryan adds on making all the boys cheer. I chuckle at this while pulling up to the house and parking the car. ''Well we all had fun and that's good'' I smile. We all get out and i unlock the door with the code on the keypad and we all walked in. When I got in I heard Akasha whining at in her kennel so I hurried downstairs while the boys brought in the luggage. I let my poor puppy out and went into the backyard with her.

I sigh as I take my hair down from the fancy hairstyle and take my heels off. Akasha ran around the yard like a goof and I threw the ball that we had brought with us so she could play. I stayed outside with her for about 20 minutes before bringing her in. When I did the house was oddly quiet and the only sound that could be heard was the echoing music of Cherry Pie by warrant playing in the living room making my face quickly heat up as I hurried to the living room.

Walking in I could see me on the large screen sitting on a chair while my hand was being shoved down a strippers pants. ''Damn Y/n you didnt tell us about all of this'' Ryan looks at me with a smirk. The Recording then shows the man squirting whipped cream on his chest and me licking it off making all of the guys turn into little squealing middle school girls while Bill sat there with an unimpressed look on his face. Next thing you know I'm having the whipped cream being put in my mouth and the other guy calling me a good girl.

I cover my face with my hands while the tv pauses. ''We were just trying to watch some tv and this was in the DVD player'' Tom chuckles loudly while all the guys whistle at me. ''Damn Y/n didn't know you got down like that'' Ghost laughs. Bill gets up and goes downstairs quickly leaving the room in awkward silence. ''I'll be back'' I leave Akasha with the boys and I quickly follow Bill. When I get down stairs I hurry into the bedroom to see Bill sitting on the bed looking pissed off.

''Babe'' I say, softly closing the door behind me. ''I know I shouldn't be pissed off, I mean I went to a club as well but seeing that just makes me feel so fucking annoyed and jealous'' he whispers making me nod while feeling bad. ''I love you'' I whisper and he just nods still looking annoyed. I walk up to him and he wraps his arms around my waist laying his head on my stomach. ''I'm sorry my love'' I whisper and he just shakes his head looking up at me while still holding on tightly to me.

''You have nothing to be sorry for, it's just my stupid jealousy'' he says making me smile while running my fingers through his hair. Bill stands up making me step back a bit to give him room. He looks down into my eyes and smiles while gripping my hips tightly while rubbing them. ''Even though you were getting rubbed up on by another man I still thought you looked so sexy'' he whispers. ''Yeah?'' I smirk while leaning my body up against his. ''You always look sexy though'' he adds on making me giggle a bit while my cheeks redden.

He turns us around and pushes me down onto the bed making me giggle. ''Baby you're so hot'' he smiles as I look up at him. He smirks and he climbs down running his hands up and down my thighs making me giggle. ''Babe all of the boys are here'' I whisper making him chuckle. ''So, they do it all the time to us'' he says making me chuckle. ''You know you want to, I thought you were a good girl, huh?'' He says making me roll my eyes. He climbs up further ontop of me and starts kissing up my face.

☆Smut warning☆

He knows I love it when he kisses me. ''Bill'' I mumble threading my fingers through his hair. I can feel him smirk as he continues making his way down my body. First he pulls my shirt off of me and my bra taking his time while I lay there impatiently. He pulls off his own shirt before continuing to kiss down my torso making me let out little gasps here and there. Before I know it hes pulling off the rest of my clothing and the only thing left are my panties.

''So beautiful'' he smiles looking down at me making me blush. ''You're so handsome'' I say making him also blush. He kisses down my lower stomach making me gasp while he gets lower and lower down. ''My pretty girl'' he smirks up at me as he lowers my panties until they're somewhere with the rest of the clothing. He begins kissing and sucking on my thighs sure to leave hickeys. ''Bill'' I moan over and over the closer he gets to my heat. ''You want more?'' He smirks making me nod my head quickly. ''Please, mein mann'' I practically beg making him chuckle.

He leans down blowing cool air on my neediest parts making me gasp before getting straight to it. I moan his name as he starts licking my slit before sucking on my clit. ''Bill'' I moan softly while my eyes close focusing on the pleasure being given to me by such a god of a man. How did I get so lucky with him? Bill plunges his tounge in to me making me moan louder as he continues to eat me like I'm his last meal. My moans and gasps become louder at this. I tried my best to stay as quiet as I could because the guys were just upstairs.

''Such a pretty girl'' he mumbles looking up at me with love in his eyes while his fingers took the place of his tounge. Curling up he hits that one spot that can drive anyone crazy which makes me throw my head back and quite literally whine. ''You're so bad for doing what you did, but you're mine. You understand?'' He says in a possessive tone I bite my lip while my hips buck up unintentionally. ''Stay still'' he says pinning my hips down as i continue to try and grind into him.

''Please baby, I need more'' i whine wanting to just feel him in me. ''No'' he says before attaching his lips to my clit while his fingers work me. I moan while my head is thrown back into the pillows. My hands make their way to his hair and I slightly tug on it while also trying to push him closer to me. ''P-please baby''I whine making him pull away and look up at me with a smirk. ''Well since you asked so nicely'' he says before moving up my body and attaching his lips to mine letting me taste myself.

I tug his jeans trying to find the zipper. He pulls away pulling off his remaining clothes before leaning down pressing his lips on mine while entering me. I moan into his mouth while he begins thrusting roughly back and forth into me. Losing air he pulls away and I cant help the gasps that leave my mouth as he continues thrusting in and out. ''Fuck'' I whine as I wrap my legs around his waist bringing him in closer to my body. ''Fuck you feel so good'' he groans while running his fingers through my hair.

Unable to articulate words all that leaves my mouth are whines and moans while the bed can be heard bumping into the wall while he speeds up his pace. ''You like this don't you'' he groans while sucking on the side of my neck. I nod my head while I whine. ''You drive me so fucking crazy Y/n'' he says reaching down between us rubbing my clit while his breathing becomes uneven. I become louder while I meet him in his thrusts making him moan. ''Fuck!'' I whine as I start feeling my muscles tensing.

''I'm gonna cum'' I whine as he speeds up both his thrusting and rubbing. ''Baby- fuck'' he groans as we both reach our highs and he pulls out cumming on my thigh. I lay there panting while he flops next to me laying down panting as well. ''Fuck that was good'' he pants looking over at me. I look at him with a smile making him chuckle.

☆Fuck this took forever yall better appreciate it☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 637 15
Being the younger sister of a famous drummer is hard for 12 year old Y/N Schäfer. She's not embarrassed about it or anything she loves her brothers w...
9.9K 890 41
-BOOK 3: Greatest Love series- When you find yourself desperate for a distraction from the world your in, from the pain of your own sister having to...
269K 40.5K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
3.7K 124 23
Y/n, a famous racer in germany, in fact the first famous female racer of the century and Tom Kaulitz, a guitarist and now rookie in the racing scene...