𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝘀𝗮𝗻�...

By wittysuns

A fairy joins in with the straw hat crew to find the One Piece treasure 🧚🏻‍♀️ (Updates every Friday) ( Sa... More

𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲-𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲-𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿
𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀
𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿
𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵
𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱?
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 & 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄...
𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵
𝗺𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆
𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝗯
𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀

4.5K 185 8
By wittysuns

▬▬▬▬▬

Learning that this boy has a rich best friend shook Dream. She knew that this boy wasn't lying about being friends with a rich girl. But she also says that when he talked about her, he had a smile. Like if he was in love with her and Dream knew. Usopp was the guy who Luffy thought was a salesman.

The straw hat crew followed Usopp to this beautiful house. The front was filled with bright green grass with beautiful colorful flowers. Dream jealous of whoever was the girl that Usopp talking about. It would be wonderful to live.

"I've never seen a house this big before." Luffy said as he stood in front of a large and elegant house and right next to him was Dream admiring the beauty in front of her.

"Impressive, right." Usopp smiled walking backwards a bit passing by Luffy and Dream.

"Kaya's given me an open invitation to drop by anytime I want." As he walked towards the big well that was in the middle of the property.

"All of this just for one person?" Dream heard Luffy ask his new friend. "Well, she lives here with her butler and a few other staff." He adds on.

Luffy leans into the big well and whistles down the hole that echoes his whistle. On the other hand, Dream is frightened that Luffy might fall in and hurt himself.

"Luffy! Be careful." Dream gently pulls him back from his red shirt. Luffy apologized to Dream.

Usopp jumped off the step from the well as Luffy and Dream did the same thing. Dream turned back to see Zoro and Nami following them behind. Usopp pointed where they were going to head to the back of the house."

"So if you have an invitation, why are we going around the back way?" Luffy asks Usopp. Dream saw a beautiful pond with pink flowers floating in the water.

This reminded her back home when she lived with her father. One of the hidden places that they hid since she was a baby up to when she was five years old. They lived in a cabin with a ping outside with multiple colors of flowers floating in the pond. This reminded her to call her dad before he went out looking for Dream.

"I never use the front entrance. This way is more of a VIP entrance reserved for special guests." Usopp's voice interrupts her core memory.

"Special girl like Kaya." Dream said to Usopp making him look at the fairy girl with no words.

Usopp clears his throat and perceives to walk away from the next Dream. She knew that she was right. The girl could just tell when someone is in love with someone. As he gets closer, Dream sees a fat man with a hanged-up dead animal and a woman mopping the floor.

"Oops. You know, there's a more exclusive entrance back this way." Usopp chickens out and points back in the direction they came from. Dream sees the man throwing a knife at Usopp's way.

"Watch out!" Dream cried out. Usopp gasped at the knife nearly missing him between his two legs.

The boy turns around to see the fat guy marching their way over to them. Zoro instinct kicked in and pulled Dream away from Usopp. Bring her close to him and Dream was gladly that his action.

"The hell are you doing here, Usopp?" The angry fat man slowly approaches Usopp and the others.

"Buchi, buddy—uh, Kaya's expecting me." Usopp gave Buchi a reason why he was here. A blue-haired woman blocked the entrance with her mop.

"Another one of your lies." Buchi grabs Usopp by the collar of his shoulder. Dream couldn't help that Usopp was about to get beaten up.

Before she could say or do something Zoro something to her ears. "Relax, nothing will happen to him. Not when I'm here." He reassures his ex-girlfriend.

"You ain't welcome here and you know it." Buchi gritted his teeth to the lying boy.

"I know nothing of the sort. I'm here to give Kaya an extra-special gift." Usopp smiled at the fat man.

Buchi stared deadly at the boy in front of him. Before the situation could be escalated, a soft voice came up.

"Usopp." Everyone turns their head to see Kaya with her butler. Dream first saw Kaya, she looked pale and sick. Her butler was guiding Kaya.

"What a wonderful surprise." Kaya said with a soft smile and looked down at the stairs.

The butler helps her down the stairs and makes sure that she doesn't slip. Dream watched Usopp smile at the fat man and take his hands off of his shoulder.

"Kaya!" Usopp expresses excitement and walks over to Kaya and her butler.

As he walked over to his friend. Dream knew it was now safe and walked past Zoro. Luffy jumped off the floating stable leave and she did the same thing. They stood awkwardly watching Usopp talking to Kaya and the butler.

"I brought some of my crew." Usopp said as he showed them, Luffy and the others.

"Is he talking about us?" Luffy turns his head towards the others that were standing next to him.

"It's so nice to meet you. You all must stay for dinner." Kaya said to them. Luffy smiled at what the girl was saying. Dream wanted some food.

"Miss Kaya, it is a bit last minute. I'm afraid the kitchen hasn't prepared for any extra guests." Klahadore talks down to Kaya.

"Please, Klahadore. It's my birthday. Can't be too much trouble." Kaya begged her butler with a smile.

"Of course. Miss Kaya. Anything for you." The butler gave in to the unwell girl.

"All right when do we eat?" Luffy clapped his hands and asked with a smile on his face. This boy must be hungry.

"You don't. Not dressed like that." Klahadore said looking down at their outfit. Dream was slightly offended by the butler, she was only wearing a white top with black shorts.

"Sham, kindly show Usopp and his friends to the guest suites. You will bathe and change before dinner." He said to them.

"A bath does sound nice."

⋆.*

Sham showed Dream and Nami's room where they were going to stay. Dream didn't mind sharing a room with Nami. This was the time for them to talk girl to girl. Nami let Dream go first to take a bath. It was the first 3 weeks since Dream took her last shower. She almost got caught using Buggy's shower from his ship but lucky she didn't because she would have been dead meat.

"Nami! Your turn." Dream said as she got out of the bathroom. She had her hair dried with a pink robe covering her naked body.

"How did you dry your hair so fast?" Nami asks Dream. She took about 25 minutes to take a shower and about 10 seconds to dry her hair.

"I'll show you when you're done. Come out with your hair wet." Dream said to Nami with a smile on her face. Nami sighed and walked over to the bathroom.

Dream giggles knowing she is going to be shocked once she shows her how. She walks over to her bag that is sitting on the bed she has. Dream sat down on the bed and went through her bag. She grabs her pink transponder snail and opens it up. Dream grabs her pink snail piece and puts it in her ear.

She puts in the numbers and hears the snail ringing. It was most like her father might be busy. The truth is that Mihawk was never too busy for his daughter. His daughter is her priority. After the third her father finally picked up.

"Daddy, is this a bad moment?" Dream first asked her father. That's when she heard a scream and slash from the transponder snail earpiece.

"Give me a minute, my little fairy." Her father said to Dream. She mumbled okay and then heard screams of pirates getting killed by her father. It was quiet for a few minutes and heard rustling.

"Why didn't you call yesterday? I was beginning to worry about you." Mihawk said to Dream. She didn't know how to explain that she got hurt in a battle and saw her ex for the first time in 3 years.

"Sorry, it took so long! But I did save the people from Orange with a little help." Dream said playing with her fingers.

"That's great, my little fairy. But is there something else you need to tell me?" Her father asks. Dream didn't want to lie to her father.

"I was saved by my ex-boyfriend with his crew and now the Marines are chasing us down because we have the Grand Line Map." She quickly rammed into Mihawk. He did understand some words but not the last part.

"Dream, woah slowly down." He heard her daughter telling him to fast but he heard some of the words. Dream takes a breather and listens to her father.

"I heard all of that except for the very last part." Mihawk told her.

"Firstly, I wasn't with them when they got the Grand Line Map but I promised the big I would be in his crew." Dream re-explain to her father.

Ever since Dream was 6 years old she and her father hid away. Mihawk would build a little ship for his daughter and him and play around inside the ship on dry land. He was sure that her daughter was happy that she had her crew like she did with her mother and godfather. 

"Where are you right now?" Mihawk's fatherly instincts kicked in. "I'm okay Daddy, but I am  at the Syrup Village in Gecko Island." She answered Mihawk and then heard the shower turn off.

"Well Daddy I have to go, I will call you later at night, I promise." Dream promised her father. Mihawk knew that she kept her promises.

"Ok. I love you, my little fairy."

⋆.*

"Holy shit!" Nami said looking at herself in the mirror and shocked at what Dream had done to her hair. Dream laughs at her new friend's reaction. It was interrupted by a door knocking on the door.

Dream walked out of the bathroom and went over to the door. She opens the door to see Luffy already changed but not formally.

"Good! You showered, the lady showed me where the clothes room is at." Luffy peeked at Dream. She nodded and called for Nami who was already walking out of the bathroom.

"Why would anyone even need this many clothes?" Luffy asked as he lay on the fancy couch looking at all of the clothes that were hanging out.

"It's not about need with these people. It's about want." Nami tells the curious boy.

Dream and Nami were trying on outfits for tonight's dinner. They were both in their pan dividers. This was Nami's many changes, trying on a dress that she liked. And Dream had found three dresses that she loved and now was trying them on.

"What are we even supposed to wear." Luffy asked the girls who were changing.

"Anything you want, Luffy." Dream replied to her captain. "When are you ever going to get the opportunity to wear things this nice?" Nami said as walking out of her divider.

"Well, what do you think?" Nami showed off her dress that she was currently showing off to Luffy. She had on a dress that was up to her knees. The colors were dark blue mixed with black.

"You look like Nami." Luffy stared at Nami and she stared at him for a second and walked back to her divider and changed to a different dress.

Luffy heard someone walking and turned his head towards the door to see Zoro with his 3 swords on his waist.

"Hey, Zoro!" Dream heard Luffy shout out his name. Zoro walks inside the room full of clothes.

"What are you going to wear?"

"Something black."

"How edgy." Nami commented. Dream looked at herself in the mirror and she loved the dress she had on.

"Hey, does that butler seem familiar to you guys?" Zoro asked the boy and the girls that were changing.

"Yeah, I think he was at the last dinner party I attended." Nami peeked out of her dividers to Zoro then went back to change.

"I swear I've seen him somewhere." Zoro tells them trying to find out who was Kaya's butler.

"Okay, guys tell me the truth." Dream tells the crew. She walks out of her divider and shows them the pink flowy dress with straps and embroidery flowers on the pink dress.

"You look like Dream."  Luffy commented to Dream and she did look like herself but Zoro was thinking differently. Dream looked more beautiful than ever.

"What Luffy is trying to say is that you look beautiful." Zoro said to Dream making her flush red on her cheek.

"Thank you Luffy and Zoro." Dream smiled at the boys. Nami comes out of her divider next but with a black dress and a sequence jacket on top of the dress.

"How this." Tells them before Dream can tell her Luffy and Zoro have something to say to her.

"Still Nami."

"I said I'm wearing black." Zoro said to Nami crossing his arms. Nami stared at the boys and commented.

"I hate you guys. Except for Dream."

"I feel kind of bad for Kaya." Luffy randomly said to the girls and Zoro then stood up from the couch. "All this stuff. All this space. It's gotta make a person feel...lonely." He said walking around the room.

"Rich people don't have the same emotions we do. This stuff doesn't make her feel lonely. It makes her feel important." Nami said to Luffy and went back looking at clothes.

Dream saw how Zoro was paying attention to their conversation. He still doesn't have his clothes, so why not just help him and Nami too since she was also struggling? Dream went over to the men's clothes and tried to find an outfit for Zoro.

"Well, Usopp likes her. And she invited us to dinner. I'm sure we can work out a way to get that ship." Luffy said confidently to his crew.

"No way. Rich people don't stay rich by giving things away." Nami said but that didn't destroy Luffy's happiness.

"You want to bet?" Luffy said to Nami who stopped her track and turned her head towards the straw hat boy.

"What are the terms?" Nami slowly smiled at Luffy. He walks slowly to the ginger-headed girl.

"I bet I can convince Kaya to give us that ship." Luffy says to Nami. She didn't believe that Kaya would agree to give away the ship.

"And when you can't?" The navigator asks him.

"We go with your plan. Steal on and move on." Nami looked at Luffy and thought about and smiled.

"You're on." Luffy and Nami shake to confirm their bets. Luffy went back to the couch and Nami went back to look at the dress.

Dream hadn't found anything that screamed towards her. She looks at the top first as Nami and Luffy are talking to each other. Dream was about to give up when one of the pieces spotted her attention. She grabbed the clothes and took a look at it and it was perfect for Zoro.

Dream called out Zoro's name to give his attention before throwing the clothing piece in his direction. Zoro catches the clothes that Dream just threw and takes a look at the clothes.

"Nice."

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️

Dream's outfit for this chapter and the next one

Bree's Notes
Ever since Tuesday, I wasn't able to stop writing chapters in this book. I have a lot of chapters but I'll be updating this book every Friday Morning or Night!

Schedule- Friday Morning/Night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.8K 45
"I think you should come live with me, And we can be pirates, Then you won't have to cry." In which Cheshire escapes the Wonderland Crew and discover...
33.4K 1.4K 27
like her, the stars were never meant to fall. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ONE PIECE (LIVE ACTION) ( SEASON 1 - SEASON ? ) fem! oc x various © rkiives 2023
6.7K 217 58
Monkey D Luffy... A Cheerful, Carefree Young Man from East Blue wearing a Straw Hat set sail on a Small Boat carrying the Biggest Dream Of Finding Th...
1.5K 94 10
𝑬𝒗𝒆'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐨 𝐓𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 (𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡) 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯...