M'Lady (On hold)

By bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... More

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
Mr. Pigeon
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
FĂ©lix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

The Evillustrator

700 31 0
By bbogii_vok

In Francoise Dupont, Marinette desperately ran from two villains while screaming for help. "Help!" she shouted, then looked back to see Stormy Weather following her. She stopped suddenly when she saw Lady Wifi standing in front of her. She quickly turned and headed back, but the villain fired a signal at her, causing her to freeze.

Stormy Weather then shot ice at her, making it impossible to escape. The two shook hands in recognition of the victory. Then suddenly another figure appeared.

He raised his pencil and began to draw something. Stormy Weather tried to freeze him, but her umbrella suddenly started to wipe out. Lady Wifi quickly sprung into action and tried to shoot him, but failed as a huge box formed around the two of them.

The ice and freeze mark disappeared from Marinette as the person scrubbed it off. "Oh Super Nathan, you're my hero!" She rushed to him and hugged him. "It was nothing." he said, trying to sound modest. "I love you!" She told. "I love you too, Marinette!"

The scene was interrupted by a woman's voice. "Nathaniel! What are you drawing?" Professor Mendeleiev held up one of the drawings as the boy tried to wake up from his sleep. "And these artistic aspirations of yours are the reason why you fail science!"

"I'm sorry." he regretted. "Pack up and head to the principal's office! And show him these cat scratches! Then you'll regret it." while speaking, the boy gathered his things and started towards the door. On the way out, however, he tripped over a bag and fell, so that his things and drawings fell to the ground.

Chloé immediately picked up the notebook and showed it to Sabrina. "Uh, look Sabrina! That's him as a superhero. And look who he saved. It's Marinette!" Marinette gasped slightly at that. "He is so totally crushing on you, Marinette!" She quickly tore a page from the notebook before Nathaniel took it from her. "Give me that!"

"Enough! Nathaniel, go!" The boy quickly ran out of the room.

The teacher went back to her desk and started talking about a presentation. "And the following physical presentation groups: Nino, Y/N, Adrien and Alya." Marinette gasped and turned to Alya. "So lucky."

"And next: Sabrina, Chloé and Marinette." The blue haired one leaned her head on this table. Alya just gently put her hand on her back. "So unlucky." The blonde raised a hand to protest. "Uh, Miss. Could you move her to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own."

"This is a presentation group, not a wish show. Deal with it!" The bell rang and the students began to pack away their school supplies. "I hate dealing with it!"

"You wouldn't switch groups with me, would you?" Marinette asked her friend. "And deal with that twosome of terror? Sorry, but I promise to talk all about you in between particles and the physics." The blue haired one happily threw herself at the other girl. "You're the best!"

--------------------------------------

In the library, Y/N and Adrien were looking for books for the presentation when they heard Chloé calling out. "What do you mean you won't do my assignment?!"

"Marinette was right. I-I'm not the slave!" Between them, Marinette buried her face in her hands. "But I never actually said that." She tried to get herself out of the situation. "But Marinette didn't buy a super cute beret at Gabriel's. I did. I can lend you."

"Excuse me, but are you trying to bribe her with a hat to stay as your friend?" She was just in disbelief at that. She thought it impossible to bribe Sabrina with that." Uh, really, really adorable hat. It would look fantastic on me." Marinette looked at the redhead questioningly. It looks like she was easily bribed.

"Excuse me, but you are trying to steal my friend from me with homework!" Then a multitude of berets began to fall on her head. "Ah, my hair!" she exclaimed as she tried to cover her head. Suddenly, a huge hair dryer appeared in front of her. Chloé started to run away in fear, but it started following her.

The twins noticed and quickly ran to find a safe place. Y/N fell behind her brother to hide in another place so she could transform without being noticed. She ran into the women's room and Plagg immediately flew forward. "Plagg, claws out!"

Marinette hid behind one of the shelves to transform. "Tikki, spots on!"

Meanwhile, Chloé was trapped in a corner of the library, so she couldn't escape any further. Fortunately, Ladybug arrived in time and quickly jumped on the hair dryer. "Run and hide!" she ordered as the blonde immediately ran off. She tried to control the device, but it was not very obedient. Meanwhile, Kitty Noir also arrived and jumped on top of one of the bookshelves.

"I see you're in a bit of a hairy situation, Bugaboo." she teased as she watched her continue to struggle with control. "Less puns, more fighting!" The blonde jumped to slam the device down but failed as it was faster. Ladybug wrapped the yo-yo around a pillar and guided the hairdryer to a bookshelf, causing it to topple over.

Kitty Noir jumped up again and now successfully smashed it. "Well, this guy seems pretty sketchy." she said as she spotted the villain. The heroines jumped up to him and started running towards him, but he drew a wall in front of them, which they unfortunately ran into.

Reviving from the impact, the two looked around, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Where did he go?" wondered the blue haired one. "I don't know, but he certainly drew us well." the beetle hero only groaned in boredom.

--------------------------------------

The heroines were now in Le Grand Paris hotel, more precisely in Chloé's room.

"Looks like this Evillustrator guy is specifically targeting you Chloé. Any idea why?" the blonde asked. Meanwhile, Chloé drew on a page torn from Nathaniel's notebook, then held it in front of her with satisfaction. Then she blinked a few times at the statement, then put the drawing down.

"Well, everyone adores me." she said cockily. "Yes, because you're so adorable." said Ladybug sarcastically, sitting on top of the sofa. Kitty Noir grinned at her partner.

Chloé didn't seem to notice the obvious sarcasm in her voice. "Yes, Ladybug just said I'm adorable!" she immediately stood up, then ran to her and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "I totally need a picture of the two of us together." she said and then took a picture.

"That was unpleasant." she said, then got off the couch and walked over. Kitty Noir put a hand over her mouth to stifle her giggles. "Well, I look great of course, but your smile is all wonky." she went over to Ladybug again, then wrapped her arms around her shoulders again. "Let's take another!" the heroine looked bored as the blonde took another picture.

"Sorry, I'm just a little camera shy." She took her hand off her shoulder and walked away. Kitty Noir walked up to her grinning and trying to hold back her laughter. "Don't you dare laugh!" the blue haired ordered as the blonde took a breath and calmed herself down but her grin was still there.

"Looks like someone has a fan." she teased her. "Yeah, great." growled the other. "Look, I get that you probably don't like her because she's a pretty mean person, but it's in our best interest. So we have to be nice to her. And you have to admit, it's pretty awesome that a girl like that admires you."

As she spoke, Ladybug noticed the drawing on the couch. She took it and looked at it. Chloé drew a pair of glasses, a mustache and a beard on Marinette's face. The blue haired one got irritated at that.

"Uh, seriously? I'm over this. Let's go!" she grumbled and headed for the balcony. "Are you kidding me? What if Evillustrator attacks her again?"

"Fine, you stay. Later!" The beetle hero jumped on the railing and took out the yo-yo. "What do you mean later?" she continued to ask. "I mean you're the one who wants to protect her, so you don't need me. So, later!" with that she countered the yo-yo and then left. Kitty Noir just watched her leave as Chloé ran up to her. "Ah, Ladybug! Text me, okay?"

--------------------------------------

Time passed and Kitty Noir was still in Chloé's room taking care of her. Behind her, the blonde was sitting on the couch with the presentation in hand and complaining loudly. "Oh, Sabrina is so selfish to make me do this project myself! Oh, my brain hurts." She put her hand on her head when an idea suddenly occurred to her. "Hey!"

"Kitty Noir! Are you any good at particle physics?" she asked as she held on to the blonde's arm. "Oh, this cat was great at particle physics!" she boasted. "Great! Sit, kitty!" she said, then led her to the sofa, sat her down and pressed the presentation into her hands.

"Now, make it sound purrfect for my presentation. See what I did? I made a cat joke! I could be funny." She laid down on a chaise longue like chair and then picked up a magazine with Y/N's picture on it. Kitty Noir stared at her with narrowed eyes. "Yeah, hilarious." Then her staff rang and she picked it up and walked out onto the balcony.

"You can't just fly away and call the cat, Ladybug." she said into her staff. "I'm sorry, that wasn't cool. But you can leave Chloé. I need you to protect this girl instead." She took the staff from her ear and looked at the picture her partner had sent.

"Her name is Marinette. Really cute, isn't she? The Evillustrator is in love with her and promised not to harm Chloé as long as Marinette comes to his birthday party." As she spoke, Chloé walked over to the girl, then flicked her bell and showed her the presentation. She nodded to her, then quickly pushed her back into the room.

"While he's distracted I want you to take him down." she finished her explanation. "What about you?" she asked. "I'm going on a very important secret mission. I'll catch up with you later. Can you handle this alone?"

"Please, it couldn't be easier." she hung up the phone and looked through the balcony door. "You're out of danger. Uh, so I'll see you later!" With that she went to find Marinette. "Later? What about my presentation?!" Chloé growled.

--------------------------------------

Kitty Noir made her way to the Dupain-Cheng bakery. She saw Marinette standing in the doorway, but before she got there she also noticed that Sabrina was there as well. She heard her compare her to Chloé, then took a folder from her hand and left. She found that statement a little strange, since Marinette was nothing like Chloé.

She continued to watch Sabrina leave, and when she was further away, she jumped in front of the blue haired one.

"Wohoo, I thought I had to save you from that girl's claws. Get it? Claws." she smiled at her own pun, then grabbed one of the blue haired's hands. "Hey, I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Kitty Noir." then she pressed a kiss to the top of her hand. Marinette quickly pulled her hand away.

"Uh, yeah, I know. You kind of saved the day all the time and stuff. I'm Marinette. So what are you doing here?"

"Well, there's some bad news about your date with the birthday boy." she tossed her hair back as she spoke. "But don't worry. You're safe with me." Meanwhile Marinette mimicked her speech with her hands while grinning, then stopped when the blonde turned to face her.

"That puts my mind at ease."

"But I'm going to need some help." while she leaned against the door rail. "Would you be into helping a superhero?"

"What about Ladybug? Aren't you a duo?" Grinning, the blue haired turned her back on her and continued to imitate her with her hands. "She's busy with something tonight. So, you get to be my Ladybug." Marinette's eyes widened for a moment before she turned back to the heroine and pretended to be excited.

"Me and Kitty Noir? Fighting crime together? Amazing! What do I do?"

"Just take his drawing pencil from him, little Lady. I'll take care of the rest." With that she waved at her and then jumped away. Marinette just giggled at her.

--------------------------------------

Evillustrator sat on top of a ship and drew various decorative elements. He drew a bunch of lights and even a mini Eiffel Tower in the middle of the ship. He looked up to admire his work so far when the purple butterfly sign suddenly appeared in front of his face.

"That is a lovely little scene you're setting but I don't want you to get distracted, boy." Hawk Moth told him. "But I just want Marinette to love me."

"And I want the miraculous! So get it or else..." The boy's hand suddenly started shaking, causing him to drop his pencil. "Okay! I will, I will!" he said, and then the shaking stopped.

"Happy Birthday!" he heard a voice then turned to the side to see Marinette smiling at him. "Marinette!" he exclaimed in happiness.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation." he told her as they walked the deck of the ship. "Wow, it's so beautiful!" she said as she looked around the ship. "You like it? Well, hold on! Because I'm just getting started." he jumped on top of the ship to draw something new.

He was about to draw, but the clouds blocked the light of the moon. "Huh? No, come on you've got to be kidding!" he growled and she just looked at him strangely. "Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that I can't draw properly in the dark." He bent down to one of the lamps to get a better look. Marinette smiled at this fact.

After a few moments, a large ball of light appeared on top of the mini Eiffel Tower. "Voila!"

After a while, the ship was now floating on the water. Meanwhile, Evillustrator drew different musical notes, from which music flowed. Marinette was enjoying the notes until she saw Kitty Noir bouncing across the rooftops. She smiled and then turned to face the villain.

"You're so talented. I just don't understand why you use your power to hurt people."

"Not all people. Just Chloé. But I'll never do that again. After all, you kept your promise, so I have to keep mine." he said as the blue haired smiled slightly at him.

Meanwhile, Kitty Noir reached a bridge. The ship was about to go under the bridge, so the heroine quickly jumped on it and hid on board.

"I actually draw a little too. Of course I'm not as good at it as you are." told him. "I'm sure you're a wonderful artist too." She motioned to Kitty Noir, who was already ready. "Well, can I draw you something special for your birthday?"

She held his pencil so the villain looked at her and then smiled. "That would be amazing." Behind them, the blonde slowly backed away to jump over, but the Evillustrator noticed. "Marinette, give me back my pencil. I need to draw something. Now!"

"No, because I'll keep it. Kitty Noir, now!" She took the pencil and ran away. The boy wanted to reach for her, but the blonde's staff prevented him from doing so. "Marinette! You work with her? I'm so stupid! I thought you liked me. But you're really just like Chloé. Teasing me, mocking me, leading me on!"

Marinette grunted at that. "Oh, come on, seriously? Why is everyone comparing me to Chloé today?!" The redhead kicked the staff, which hit the pencil in her hand, knocking it out of her hand. He jumped up and caught it, then jumped onto the orb of light. Kitty Noir jumped up to strike at him, but he quickly drew a box that fell on her and Marinette.

"I take back my promise! Chloé will be taught a lesson she will never forget!" He scraped the side of the ship, causing it to sink. "He boxed us in, literally." The blonde tried to tap the box with her staff, but it was no use.

The blue haired one looked at her and then noticed that Tikki was out of the purse. She quickly closed it so she wouldn't notice her. "Kitty Noir. Your staff, use it like this, then extend it." she explained to her. The green-eyed one quickly put her arms around her and then smiled at her. "Smart idea." Marinette removed her hand from her waist and turned her head away to look at her staff instead. "Yeah, I'm a genius."

She put her arms around her neck and Kitty Noir extended the staff so they swung into the air. As they fell down the blonde held her in a bridal style so that they landed safely. When they hit the ground she put her down.

"I have to go. The life of a superhero is a constant rush. There are so many ladies and gentlemen in trouble to save. And so much more. You can thank me later." she said and ran away. Marinette stared after her in disbelief.

"Me, thank her? She should be thanking me. We'd still be in trouble if I hadn't told her how she does her job. Anyway, that girl is going to need help saving Chloé."

--------------------------------------

At the Le Grand Paris hotel, Chloé stood in front of her room mirror and pretended to cry while coming up with a line to tell her teacher about the lack of presentation. Suddenly she heard voices from behind the door. "Kitty Noir? Is that you?" Just then, the door wiped away to reveal the Evillustrator.

She cried out and ran and hid under her bed. "Chloé, where are you? Are you hiding? That is so cute. You're playing hide and seek. In the closet?" He began scrubbing the closet door, then the clothes and shoes inside. The girl shouted at this, so the villain already knew where she was. He scrubbed off the bed to reveal her.

"I won Chloé. I found you." She backed away in fright. "My clothes and my shoes! You're-You're a monster!"

"You like walking over people, but you don't like it anymore when they do it to you. Do you Chloé? Do you?!" He drew a high heel that began to follow her. She desperately ran away from it until a yo-yo broke its heel and it disappeared. The villain grunted and then looked at the culprit.

"Oops, broke your heel. Better watch your ankle well." she said as Kitty Noir arrived as well. "Well, well, what did the kitten bring?"

"No cat dragged me anywhere, Kitty Noir. I flew in all on my own."

"So what was that secret mission?" she asked. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret." The villain drew their attention. "In the comics, it's called the final showdown. Anyway, if you knew her, you wouldn't be breaking a sweat trying to save her. She is the real baddie!"

"Oh, that's not true! Everybody adores me!" Chloé shouted as the Evillustrator sent three boxing gloves towards her and the heroines. Kitty Noir tried to fend it off with her staff, but it just hit her and she fell onto the balcony. Ladybug jumped over the one coming towards her, then destroyed the one coming towards the blonde.

She swung the yo-yo at the boy, but he drew a wall in front of him, so it bounced back. He then drew a saw that went straight towards the heroine. SHe used the yo-yo to defend herself, but it bounced off it and went towards Chloé. She closed her eyes in fright and waited for the pain, but it never came as Kitty Noir placed her staff in the center of the saw, making it disappear.

She picked up her staff from the ground, then snapped it in two and threw both at the villain. He avoided all of them, but one of them destroyed one of the lamps. Due to the lack of light, the boy went to another lamp.

"The light. Kitty Noir! He can't draw in the dark." she explained to her. "Got it. Cataclysm!" She ran over to destroy the light switch, but it scraped off, destroying the wall. "Here you go kitty! A little ball and chain to play with!" An iron ball appeared around her ankle. "Hey! Not fair!"

"Unfortunately, those who stand in my way are all wiped out." He began scrubbing the floor, so the heroine could only back away. She didn't get far as the floor beneath her disappeared, so she fell, but quickly grabbed onto the remaining floor. That's when her ring started beeping. "No, no, no, no, no, no!"

The Evillustrator grinned as the butterfly sign appeared in front of him. "Kitty Noir has miraculous. Take it! Take it now!" ordered him. "Before you go, you have something I want!"

"Ladybug! This cat doesn't have nine lives." she called out for her partner.

"Lucky Charm!" A bouncy ball appeared from the yo-yo. "A bouncy ball?" she wondered. "Just try and stop me with that, little Lady." he giggled. Ladybug looked around and then saw the lights in the room. "With pleasure!" she shouted and threw the ball towards the lights.

The ball bounced around and broke the lights in the room. The ball bounced past the boy, causing him to cover his eyes. Seizing the opportunity, Ladybug quickly wrapped the yo-yo around his hand and pulled him. The villain fell and the pencil fell out of his hand. She caught it and then broke it in half, causing the akuma to fly out of it. The iron ball disappeared from Kitty Noir's leg, allowing her to pull herself up.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" She grabbed the bouncy ball and threw it into the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!" The spell repaired the damage in the room and the Evillustrator transformed back into Nathaniel. "Where am I?"

"Pound it!" they said, then clapped their hands.

--------------------------------------

"What happened when Ladybug and Kitty Noir arrived on the scene?" Alya asked Chloé, who was packing her closet while filming for Ladyblog.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, they only made things worse. They used a plastic ball to smash everything in my suite they could find!"

"Plastic ball?" Alya asked again. Next to them, Marinette just giggled at them until Sabrina appeared. "I hope you had a good time tonight while doing your important work."

"I'm so sorry Sabrina, but today we can meet at the library and finally work on the project." She told. "Too late! Chloé and I are doing the project together!" she said with a smile and then turned her back on her.

"You mean you're going to do the project?" she questioned her. "Of course! After what she's been through." Marinette just put one hand on her head and shook her head softly. "Nice new beret, by the way."

"I know, right?" Loaned by Chloé. She really is my bff. Chloé, your geography homework is done!" she called out to her and walked over to her. Marinette sighed and closed her closet door.

"Hey! She gasped in fright at the sudden voice. "I heard about your adventure with Kitty Noir yesterday. Were you scared?" Y/N inquired. "Me, scared? Pft, come on. In your dreams, I mean in my dreams. I mean, um, whatever, it's not important." The blonde didn't quite understand what she was trying to say, but rather brushed it aside.

"Okay? So, what do you think of Kitty Noir? Was she awesome?"

"Sure, yeah, but not as awesome as you of course, because who could be? You're the most awesome of awesome." she explained.

"So, that's a yes?" she smiled and then the bell rang. "By the way, you're awesome too Marinette." she said, then patted her on the shoulder and left for the next class.

Marinette watched her leave with loving eyes and then sighed in happiness. "Isn't she the most fantastic girl in the world?" she asked as Tikki came out from behind her.

"You do know that you specifically told Y/N earlier how awesome you thought she was?" she asked her owner. "Besides, she's the most beautiful." the blue-haired one continued to wonder.

"Girl, you have got to get better control of your emotions."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 2 19
The great thing about Adrien Agreste...is...when I look in his eyes...and he's looking back at mine...everything feels...not quite normal. Because I...
40.1K 703 15
This isn't your normal watching Miraculous Ladybug Book Marinette's life has fallen apart, she is now the Chinese Zodiac Miracle box Guardian, the Mi...
117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
231K 7.2K 10
Ladybug was the best breakdancer in New York City. Everyone wanted to know the girl underneath the red painted mask. Underneath was Marinette Dupain...